April 27, 2024, 08:32:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390858 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: October 31, 2008, 06:15:56 PM »

Let's post the entire article 

http://www.wftv.com/news/17859993/detail.html#-

No Way Jose! Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EDT October 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Florida Bar Association will investigate attorney Jose Baez to determine if jailhouse hugs with Casey Anthony are violations of its ethical standards.

Eyewitness News broke the story of the displays of affection between Baez and Anthony at the Orange County jail where Casey is awaiting trial on charges she murdered her daughter, Caylee.

Casey and Baez have been seen on numerous occasions hugging each other, holding hands or sitting extremely close. Law enforcement sources said while at the jail, Baez would sit extremely close to Casey. During one visit an officer had to separate the two and warn him about what was called inappropriate behavior.

The jail would only say Baez had violated rules for hugging Casey on two occasions. In an internal email, a corrections officer wrote, “I spoke with Mr. Baez concerning his continued physical contact (hugging) of his client."

A jail spokesman said, "We do not allow contact for security reasons.”

The first time Baez was warned, officials said he told officers he did not know the rules, and was sorry and would make an effort to remember.

The jail email said, “Mr. Baez stated he was upset as he hugs all his clients. He went on to say he would hate for a brief to be filed in order to correct this."

Jail officials said at one time, there was video of the meetings between Baez and Anthony but that video had been recorded over.

The complaint with the Florida Bar was filed by a woman from Indiana who had read about the incident online and felt Baez overstepped his boundaries. The Bar said it would investigate the complaint even though the woman had no involvement in the case. Baez could have his license revoked if the Bar deems the conduct inappropriate but license forfeiture would be extreme in a case such as this.

He is goin to file a brief for what?  So that he can get his freak on with Casey with the courts permission? He is an idiot -in my opinion!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: October 31, 2008, 06:28:06 PM »

I posted where the SEARCH COMMAND CENTER is going to be located on Nov 8th.

Does this area jump out at anyone?  KCJackie, does this tie in with any of your theories?
Does anyone know if this area has already been searched?

I believe Boggy Creek was near where the witness saw someone that looked like Casey wearing a straw hat and red sunglasses. 

Did we ever have a map with that location?   there is a RailRoad Track south on Boggy Creek  before you get to the 417   http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-VMMlfGQVZKyw

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1502 on: October 31, 2008, 06:30:08 PM »

Is there any pings in that area , the maps and pings confuse me , so I depend on monkeys!!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1503 on: October 31, 2008, 06:30:38 PM »

Does this area jump out at anyone?  KCJackie, does this tie in with any of your theories?

Hi CharlieGirl!  This area is to the west of the airport - I'm thinking East needs to be checked.  I wonder how far they expand out? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: October 31, 2008, 06:33:37 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Florida Bar Association will investigate attorney Jose Baez to determine if jailhouse hugs with Casey Anthony are violations of its ethical standards.

Eyewitness News broke the story of the displays of affection between Baez and Anthony at the Orange County jail where Casey is awaiting trial on charges she murdered her daughter, Caylee.

Casey and Baez have been seen on numerous occasions hugging each other, holding hands or sitting extremely close. Law enforcement sources said while at the jail, Baez would sit extremely close to Casey. During one visit an officer had to separate the two and warn him about what was called inappropriate behavior.

The jail would only say Baez had violated rules for hugging Casey on two occasions. In an internal email, a corrections officer wrote, “I spoke with Mr. Baez concerning his continued physical contact (hugging) of his client."

The first time Baez was warned, officials said he told officers he did not know the rules, and was sorry and would make an effort to remember.

The jail email said, “Mr. Baez stated he was upset as he hugs all his clients. He went on to say he would hate for a brief to be filed in order to correct this."

Jail officials said at one time, there was video of the meetings between Baez and Anthony but that video had been recorded over.

The complaint with the Florida Bar was filed by a woman from Indiana who had read about the incident online and felt Baez overstepped his boundaries. The Bar said it would investigate the complaint even though the woman had no involvement in the case. Baez could have his license revoked if the Bar deems the conduct inappropriate but license forfeiture would be extreme in a case such as this.

Good Evening!
  Ok...Indiana Money

Happt Birthday Dolce...no cake you have had enough already

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: October 31, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »

Good Evening!
  Ok...Indiana Money

Happt Birthday Dolce...no cake you have had enough already

edited to correct Happt to HAPPY!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: October 31, 2008, 06:35:12 PM »

I know where Western ******* lives.  Hey ... how come you are observing from the West?

Janet
______

I just forwarded the WFTV article to the Florida Bar Ethics committee with the question-  Does this meet your criteria for unprofessional behavior by an Attorney?
At the least it is undignified for an Attorney to repeatedly be seen and reprimanded for hugging an indicted prisoner.

They just replied,thanked me and said it will be looked into- I can expect a response within about 3 weeks.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1507 on: October 31, 2008, 06:36:36 PM »

Hi CharlieGirl!  This area is to the west of the airport - I'm thinking East needs to be checked.  I wonder how far they expand out? 

Hey Jackie 
I'm not sure, but I knew I had heard "Boggy Creek" before.  Klaas reminded me that is where the witness alleges to have seen Ms. A with her straw hat & red sun glasses.  So I was kinda confused, I thought maybe YOU had mentioned that area, but all clear now, I think 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: October 31, 2008, 06:37:58 PM »

I know I have seen this funny  shaped road   (Kinda like a horseshoe  on a tilt) on some map 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1509 on: October 31, 2008, 06:39:31 PM »

Always1
Hey, please send me email I have a Natalee question.  TIA (email in sigline)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: October 31, 2008, 06:40:37 PM »

S Y B

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: October 31, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »

He is goin to file a brief for what?  So that he can get his freak on with Casey with the courts permission? He is an idiot -in my opinion!

I second that opinion!  I just called an attorney friend and read that to him and he said this has to be a joke, right? So I forwarded him the article...cant wait to hear back from him!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: October 31, 2008, 06:49:46 PM »

KC - I love your countdown!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1513 on: October 31, 2008, 06:55:46 PM »

while it is kind of slow, can someone explain how to add a .gif or other pic file to my post?  tia Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: October 31, 2008, 06:58:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17859993/detail.html

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: October 31, 2008, 06:58:38 PM »

Klaas,

Do you want the actual letters from corrections regarding the hugging/contact incidents?  Murt emailed them to me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: October 31, 2008, 07:00:57 PM »

while it is kind of slow, can someone explain how to add a .gif or other pic file to my post?  tia Smile

You can do it a couple ways.  You can store your pics on a website like www.photobucket.com then copy and paste the link with the IMG tags.  Or you can upload from your PC by using the ADDITION OPTIONS feature on the bottom left in your posting screen and upload it from your PC.  I prefer using photobucket myself.  It's free and easy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: October 31, 2008, 07:01:42 PM »

Klaas,

Do you want the actual letters from corrections regarding the hugging/contact incidents?  Murt emailed them to me.

YES, that would be great!  Then I can do screen shots of the letters.  smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: October 31, 2008, 07:03:18 PM »

Are we broken???  You know I have had three attorneys for various reasons and never once have they ever hugged me, and Im not too scary to look at!!!

My dentist is very good looking and ... he knows how uncomfortable I am with having the insides of my mouth poked, prodded and scraped.  He is very reassuring but ... NOT ONE SINGLE HUG!

Janet

Please don't be mad but all my Dr's,my Dentest all the men in my life always hug me, One give me a kiss on my forhead.
I don't flirt they all love me and I'm no HO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: October 31, 2008, 07:04:21 PM »

Klaas,

YES, that would be great!  Then I can do screen shots of the letters.  smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Sent!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.