April 27, 2024, 11:56:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390959 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: October 31, 2008, 08:12:24 PM »

I need to make my drop off in this cage for Clinton Nelson
With all the New Monkeys 
You  just never know who might be local or GREAT at finding places to spread the word in the area
Any Monkeys that happens on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
OR good at finding local sites and posting information
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson November 8th-9th His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0
For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0
At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway. To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

This may be the same time TES will be back Looking for Caylee so National Media for Clinton's search will not happen.   BUT  I do pray that TES could get enough support in both searches to find both Caylee and Clinton.
Link to Search poster  as a JPEG http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/TESClinton2.jpg
AND as a PDF that can be down loaded http://www.sharepdfbooks.com/26RZAOL8293A/Nov_8_9_Search_1_.pdf.html
If anyone is even kinda good at finding sites to spread a message in a particular area ... Please do so 
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1541 on: October 31, 2008, 08:12:33 PM »

Klaas, thanks!  Photobucket does work much better.  I think I'm all set now  salut
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: October 31, 2008, 08:14:29 PM »

This may be repost - but it is new to me.

http://www.helpfindcaylee.blogspot.com/

Yes, Michelle Bart.... 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: October 31, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »

Klaas, thanks!  Photobucket does work much better.  I think I'm all set now  salut

One thing about photobucket, you do want to go into your ACCOUNT OPTIONS and set your account to PRIVATE unless you want the world to be able to see all photos in your photobucket account.  I think it defaults to PUBLIC when you first set it up so you have to go into ACCOUNT OPTIONS to change it.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: October 31, 2008, 08:19:14 PM »

I think the latest two trick or treaters  where  14-15 yrs old 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: October 31, 2008, 08:19:48 PM »

Hey guys SORRY I am late. Trick or Treating was tonight so I was helping my mom and then I went up to my cousins house to see the kids for a little bit! For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: October 31, 2008, 08:21:43 PM »

Dh and I were talking....some uummmmmmm's?

So, Casey has not had any visitors other than attorneys and a minister. It is assmed it's because the video visits are taped....it is also assumed this comes as instructions from JB. So why don't her family go and just chat...If it were my son there is no force on the universe that could keep me away....I would have to see his face, hear his voice, let him know how much I loved and believed in him. Did their attorney tell them to stay away fearing THEY may say something that would come back to bite THEM in the ASS. Something that might incriminate THEM?  Is George fearful of facing Casey after his GJ testimony? Or simply to disgusted to look at her......because HE KNOWS. And why hasn't Lee been to see her? He doesn't seem to me to be the type to let JB tell him what he can and can't do.

They didn't put money in her jail commissary account.
they left it up to her sleazy attorney and strangers?  Are they so cheap or do they just no longer care?

this is the strangest family I have ever heard about, but something about all this is not sitting right....don't know what...but something. It's almost like the feeling about the Rev Grund....again something not quite right...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: October 31, 2008, 08:22:50 PM »

Thanks Willen
I get NG  but some do not.... so thanks again 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1548 on: October 31, 2008, 08:23:13 PM »

TFI Klaas 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: October 31, 2008, 08:24:04 PM »

So, Casey has not had any visitors other than attorneys and a minister. It is assmed it's because the video visits are taped....it is also assumed this comes as instructions from JB. So why don't her family go and just chat...If it were my son there is no force on the universe that could keep me away....I would have to see his face, hear his voice, let him know how much I loved and believed in him. Did their attorney tell them to stay away fearing THEY may say something that would come back to bite THEM in the ASS. Something that might incriminate THEM?  Is George fearful of facing Casey after his GJ testimony? Or simply to disgusted to look at her......because HE KNOWS. And why hasn't Lee been to see her? He doesn't seem to me to be the type to let JB tell him what he can and can't do.

they left it up to her sleazy attorney and strangers?  Are they so cheap or do they just no longer care?

this is the strangest family I have ever heard about, but something about all this is not sitting right....don't know what...but something. It's almost like the feeling about the Rev Grund....again something not quite right...

I believe Casey has to OK visitors, so she may have declined visits from anyone other than Baez.

I think George did put about $50 in her jail account.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: October 31, 2008, 08:24:42 PM »

CharieGirl, I read your post about the search - if you had someone to go with?  I am still trying to get free that day.  My husband has important customers coming into town but I am still trying to break free!!  I live East of Orlando.  Maybe we could meet up. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1551 on: October 31, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »

Yes, Michelle Bart.... 

Do anybody know who she is.  Also, how many missing children's websites have had to changed so many times? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: October 31, 2008, 08:27:48 PM »

I believe Casey has to OK visitors, so she may have declined visits from anyone other than Baez.

So , she is what...punishing her parents and brother by not seeing them? I did forget about GA putting some money in...but wasn't it only after JB and some other people? I notice she bought a lot of toiletries...gotta get pretty for the court I suppose

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: October 31, 2008, 08:30:26 PM »

Gayle St. John is on NG ???

I thought there was a big stink about her group and the uses of donated funds for personal credit card use  ?

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: October 31, 2008, 08:31:04 PM »

It's all about "keeping up appearances" with the house of sociopath's, don't want the public to think that their donations are going for the maintenance of KC so they don't put any $, & then only a pittance once she is jailed, can't visit cuz history has proven that the conversations had by KC & the other sociopath's of the cult are telling & bizarre in the holding & the codes utilized by the cult so it is best that the facade be upheld at all times so nope, no visits.  No additional documentation of the obvious complicity between them all, imo.  They & JB BJ believe that the American public are idiots to be fooled & manipulated a/k/a, winning the missing/murdered family member LOTTERY to fame & fortune.  Flippin' warped evil creatures, the lowest of the low.  JMHO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: October 31, 2008, 08:33:24 PM »

http://newsclick.biz/node/162149

Michelle Bart: National Missing Person's Vigil this Sunday
Submitted by Admin on Wed, 10/29/2008 - 16:41.
2100 baptist conway darrell partnered someday strangers unaccounted
National Vigil For Hope: Sunday, November 2, 2008

ORLANDO, FLORIDA -- This week will be a time for treats and smiles on many children's faces; as the weekend draws near so does the reality to many families that their child is still missing. Over 2,100 children are reported missing every day; whether in the arms of a parent or the arms of a stranger, its never easy for those left behind to cling to hope that someday their little ones will come home. The number of missing persons reported to law enforcement has increased from 154,341 in 1982 to 876,213 in 2000. That is an increase of 468% according to the FBI's National Crime Information Center (NCIC).

Kid Finder's Network has partnered with Helping Heroes, Help Find the Missing, A Child's Voice Connection, and Pastor Shane Statzman for a National Missing Person's Vigil on Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 8pm (EST) / 5pm (PST). The purpose of the National Vigil is to bring together a Nation for one hour in the day and bring awareness of those still missing. When the media and others stop reporting on a missing person's case, the public's awareness stops too; the families never stop hoping, praying, and looking for their loved ones, and this will be a time for us to come together as a Nation to help these families continue to have hope and bring more awareness to some of the missing people still unaccounted for.

Join Kid Finder's Network, Helping Heroes Productions, George & Cindy Anthony, Rev. Darrell Matthews, Pastor Shane Statzman, and many other supporters in Missouri, Tennessee, Portland, Los Angeles, Georgia, Texas, and Florida on Sunday, November 2, 2008 for a National Vigil for Hope! Log onto www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing to find out more details and locations of actual vigils being hosted by supporters and families of missing loved ones in your community.

Together we can bring our children home, please repost and get your friends, co-workers, strangers, and family to come together for one hour Sunday to make a difference! Locations will be updated daily as new locations are confirmed.

Vigil Location(s) (more to follow)
Florida Vigil Location
Pastor Shane Statzman
Eastside Baptist Church
1900 Conway Gardens Road,
Orlando, Florida 32806

Resources and Statistics provided by:
www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing
www.kidfindersnetwork.com
www.missingkids.com
www.klaaskids.org

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: October 31, 2008, 08:34:13 PM »

So , she is what...punishing her parents and brother by not seeing them? I did forget about GA putting some money in...but wasn't it only after JB and some other people? I notice she bought a lot of toiletries...gotta get pretty for the court I suppose

I would have bought all snacks!! 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1557 on: October 31, 2008, 08:34:47 PM »

CharieGirl, I read your post about the search - if you had someone to go with?  I am still trying to get free that day.  My husband has important customers coming into town but I am still trying to break free!!  I live East of Orlando.  Maybe we could meet up. 

Thanks mytime.  I should have elaborated a little better, tho.  I live over 1000 miles away.  I am/was looking for someone to travel with me to Orlando.  I think my bf may take off work (she has family in Cocoa Beach area) & we are checking into flight/hotel accomo's.  If it looks like it's a go, I would love to meet up with you & other monkeys Smile
She will let me know next Wednesday Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: October 31, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »

Yes, Michelle Bart.... 

Do anybody know who she is.  Also, how many missing children's websites have had to changed so many times? 

I'm trying to find the info on her now but I don't like her, nor do I trust her.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: October 31, 2008, 08:35:35 PM »

No visits with the sociopath's cult, they know where Caylee is, can't take the chance that the code will be broken & the location will be disclosed for the searcher's to find.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.