April 30, 2024, 08:15:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391484 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1740 on: November 01, 2008, 12:06:02 AM »

Just a silly question here... Have we ever really heard KC speak? I mean I hear her parents and brother all the time, but I can only remember the word yes from her. Too bad it wasn't to the question Will you lead us to the body of your daughter.

Remember - i saw your uhmmm little cameo!!  Give me Tony's number!  All anyone cares about is Calyee.  I heard enough off her lies for a life time.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: November 01, 2008, 12:06:34 AM »

Just a silly question here... Have we ever really heard KC speak? I mean I hear her parents and brother all the time, but I can only remember the word yes from her. Too bad it wasn't to the question Will you lead us to the body of your daughter.

In her jailhouse phone conversations with Cindy, Lee, and with her friend Kristen - and in her interviews with LE.   
Lots of F bombs and anger with her mom, are you kidding me with Kristen, double speak with lee, and absolutely lies and bs to LE.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1742 on: November 01, 2008, 12:07:03 AM »

Well... If that's Cindy's mother, someone needs to let her know that she needs a tan and a shave.  Sure looks to me like a pale white ghostly being with a mustache.   

OK, I actually snorted on that one!!!! LOL   

LOL

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: November 01, 2008, 12:08:19 AM »

Klaasend-  Oh, I thought the quote was from the NG show- I just read the item in the link- thanks.
That article was the source of the NG comments...

Yes, the quote was the source for the NG show.  Nice work contacting the news station and the FL Bar 

Well I dunno- I'm beginning to feel I should go into hiding !   

No...don't go into hiding, you'll be fine! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: November 01, 2008, 12:08:23 AM »

Well... If that's Cindy's mother, someone needs to let her know that she needs a tan and a shave.  Sure looks to me like a pale white ghostly being with a mustache.   

OK, I actually snorted on that one!!!! LOL   

LOL

I thought it looked like Girdle... er... Greta...
Wacky either way....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: November 01, 2008, 12:08:48 AM »

It used to make me nuts when Cindy wore shirtless sleeves to court and on TV.  I was told to always look business like by our attorney.  BTW, oshe always hugged me when we met her at her office or the court house - but never hugged my husband!   

I so want what you are drinking Mytime! She wore shirtless sleeves? Like just the sleeves with no shirt? Oh my, that is a striking outfit!!! 

Its just my "natural" high!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: November 01, 2008, 12:08:53 AM »

It's Friday night and it's Halloween I vote we tough if out for a while.  Common Monkeys.   

Who you callin common ?   

Come on?  Common?  I know your a special Monkey I missssspoke.

Just messin with ya   

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: November 01, 2008, 12:09:33 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: --Anthony and Baez hug in jail
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

oh well.............
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1748 on: November 01, 2008, 12:09:36 AM »

It used to make me nuts when Cindy wore shirtless sleeves to court and on TV.  I was told to always look business like by our attorney.  BTW, oshe always hugged me when we met her at her office or the court house - but never hugged my husband!   

I so want what you are drinking Mytime! She wore shirtless sleeves? Like just the sleeves with no shirt? Oh my, that is a striking outfit!!! 

Somebody contact Dolce! Mytime has just created the new summer line!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1749 on: November 01, 2008, 12:11:34 AM »

Klaasend-  Oh, I thought the quote was from the NG show- I just read the item in the link- thanks.

Yes, the quote was the source for the NG show.  Nice work contacting the news station and the FL Bar 

I just hope Todd Black doesn't find you!!     J/k
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: November 01, 2008, 12:11:45 AM »

Except for WFTV cams outside your house in the morning.   
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: November 01, 2008, 12:13:17 AM »

I hope that it's not too late.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: November 01, 2008, 12:13:55 AM »

Do you wear a sports bra with that? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1753 on: November 01, 2008, 12:13:58 AM »

Yes and I want a commission!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1754 on: November 01, 2008, 12:15:04 AM »

Of course not, MM!!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1755 on: November 01, 2008, 12:16:23 AM »

It looks best with saggy prison bras!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: November 01, 2008, 12:16:41 AM »

It's Friday night and it's Halloween I vote we tough if out for a while.  Common Monkeys.   

Who you callin common ?   

Come on?  Common?  I know your a special Monkey I missssspoke.

Just messin with ya   

Oh comm on, I know   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: November 01, 2008, 12:17:06 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cindy would definitely need a push up

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: November 01, 2008, 12:17:38 AM »

Has this been posted yet?

The Casey Anthony-Jose Baez hugs: How big a deal?
posted by halboedeker on Oct 31, 2008 6:16:11 PM

When is a hug just a hug or an ethical lapse or the focus of over-the-top reporting?

The latest news in the Casey Anthony story -- hugs between the suspect and her attorney, Jose Baez -- was getting dramatically different intepretations Friday.

"No way, Jose," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl said in opening the 5 p.m. Friday news. "Now hugs have him in trouble." Anchor Martie Salt added: "Lawyers are never supposed to touch their clients, especially like this." It was all rather breathless.

WFTV's Mary Nguyen reported that Baez and Casey Anthony "were too friendly during their visit" and an officer had to separate them. WFTV reported that Baez said he didn't know the rules and pleaded with a guard not to write up the hugs. The guard wrote that Baez was "upset as he hugs all of his clients."

Videotape of their "intimate meetings" have been recorded over, Nguyen said, and "their potentially damaging alleged love tapes are not available."

"Alleged love tapes?" Jail officials saw no romance in the hugs.

"Despite the report that aired on one local TV station, there is no public record to support that these two incidents were anything more than social hugs or comforting hugs," jail spokesman Allen Moore said in an e-mail.

Moore repeated the "social hug" comment on WOFL-Channel 35. Moore told WKMG-Channel 6 that Baez had been nothing but cooperative and professional when approached on the issue. WKMG reported that jail officials consider it a closed matter.

But a viewer had complained to the Florida Bar about Baez's behavior after seeing WFTV's initial hug report Thursday night. The Florida Bar could revoke his license, Nguyen added.

WFTV's promotional machine wondered how much worse it could get for Baez. "The Florida Bar is on his case. The damage this could do to Casey's murder trial. All new at 6," an announcer said.

Earlier, on WFTV's noon news Friday, anchor Vanessa Echols said, "Tonight at 5, startling descriptions of the hugs and how intimate they were from our exclusive sources."

But the information didn't sound that startling or intimate.

Back at 6, WFTV opened its newscast with Opsahl asking: "Is it attorney-client privilege or friends with benefits? The news of Casey Anthony's possible relationship with Jose Baez is out."

Wow.

Opsahl added that Channel 9 was first station to report on the Baez-Casey Anthony hugs that suggest the two "may be getting too close for comfort."

I'm not sure there's much reason to boast about this story.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/10/the-casey-antho.html

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: November 01, 2008, 12:18:31 AM »

I am tellllllllling!  Your not allowed to make fun of other posters!!!  What's wrong with  only wear sleeves!!  I'm telling!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.