April 30, 2024, 02:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391122 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: November 01, 2008, 01:20:39 AM »

Now that I have your attention  one more question.  Has anybody heard anything about the photo that baez supposedly found with Zenaita, Casey and Caylee?  He has had weeks to produce it.  Guess it was a lie.   

Ya think?

Here I thought he was preparing Casey to go into the convent.

It just amazes me that an attorney would flat out lie like that.  I guess it's just not the way my mind thinks....you know, first instinct is to tell the truth not to lie.  How do they all sleep at night.

They don't.  Didn't you notice the time of the pings?

You need to come on every night!! 
Thanks, I'm usually here.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1821 on: November 01, 2008, 01:21:40 AM »

Now that I have your attention  one more question.  Has anybody heard anything about the photo that baez supposedly found with Zenaita, Casey and Caylee?  He has had weeks to produce it.  Guess it was a lie.   

Ya think?

It just amazes me that an attorney would flat out lie like that.  I guess it's just not the way my mind thinks....you know, first instinct is to tell the truth not to lie.  How do they all sleep at night.

I am here most every night.

Then you must be lurking!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: November 01, 2008, 01:22:52 AM »

I complete disagree with the Florida Bar spokesperson's reasoning.  A vulnerable client may sumit to inappropriate behavior from an attorney ... an attorney who is considered a lifeline in crisis.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1823 on: November 01, 2008, 01:23:02 AM »

Ya think?

You know that MM is trouble then.... Right?? (sshh dont tell her I said anything).
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: November 01, 2008, 01:24:15 AM »

Ya think?

Nope.  Check back to last night.  I posted several times.  I guess you guys thought I was dottie!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: November 01, 2008, 01:25:31 AM »

I complete disagree with the Florida Bar spokesperson's reasoning.  A vulnerable client may sumit to inappropriate behavior from an attorney ... an attorney who is considered a lifeline in crisis.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I agree TM.  What did you do, give your husband knockout drops tonight?

I believe in miracles!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: November 01, 2008, 01:25:41 AM »

Ya think?

i do lurk...it takes me awhile to get caught up and I don't want to discuss something that has already been discussed so i just throw something in every once in awhile.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: November 01, 2008, 01:26:18 AM »

Ya think?

You know that MM is trouble then.... Right?? (sshh dont tell her I said anything).

Your lucky I was busy trying to decide on what color lollipop to eat.  I may have heard this.   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: November 01, 2008, 01:27:05 AM »

Ya think?

They don't say Mary, Mary, quite contrary, for nothing.  (I won't tell, it will be our little--well big, secret!)

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1829 on: November 01, 2008, 01:27:19 AM »

IMO

Janet

+++++++

A well respected Florida attorney told me "The Florida Bar Assocition is a Joke."  He said it angers all of them they have to pay dues to them!! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: November 01, 2008, 01:29:09 AM »

Ya think?

i do lurk...it takes me awhile to get caught up and I don't want to discuss something that has already been discussed so i just throw something in every once in awhile.
oops my fault....i thought you were talking to me mytime.  you were talking to bearlyhere.  sorry
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: November 01, 2008, 01:30:13 AM »

[/quote]

I use something a little stronger for mine!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: November 01, 2008, 01:30:44 AM »

IMO

Janet

+++++++

A well respected Florida attorney told me "The Florida Bar Assocition is a Joke."  He said it angers all of them they have to pay dues to them!! 

Good point by TM that can be sexual harrassment, but I'm sure Casey will never tell. 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: November 01, 2008, 01:32:15 AM »

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Janet, I completely agree...Just as a psychiatrist can loose their license for fratnerizing with a client...people in these positions are highly vulnerable.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: November 01, 2008, 01:33:01 AM »

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Actually ...  we just got back at 9:30 from a fireworks display at a local golf course.  Daughter and SIL took off home leaving all four grandkid (5-10) with us for the weekend.  The kids are all in their PJs and camping out in the living room watching a video (Scooby Doo).  Hubby just went to bed but ... I will wait until the video is finished which should be soon.

Good Night Bearlyhere.  Good Night All.

Janet
10:30 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: November 01, 2008, 01:33:09 AM »

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Good point by TM that can be sexual harrassment, but I'm sure Casey will never tell. 

KC was the one doing the harassing!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1836 on: November 01, 2008, 01:33:13 AM »

Hey Guys, please don't ask MM about her garden.  We will all be in big trouble!!  Right, MM?  What color did you pick?  Can I please have one too?  Please share with us!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: November 01, 2008, 01:34:59 AM »

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Actually ...  we just got back at 9:30 from a fireworks display at a local golf course.  Daughter and SIL took off home leaving all four grandkid (5-10) with us for the weekend.  The kids are all in their PJs and camping out in the living room watching a video (Scooby Doo).  Hubby just went to bed but ... I will wait until the video is finished which should be soon.

Janet

Nite J Lo!

I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: November 01, 2008, 01:35:15 AM »

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Janet

That sounds like so much fun Janet.   Goodnight to you & the Grands.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: November 01, 2008, 01:35:35 AM »

Dottie, I talk to whomever will listen!! So thank you for listening!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.