March 29, 2024, 03:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle seals Obama’s birth records  (Read 9405 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2008, 01:21:45 AM »

that's what i mean.
these rightwing bloggers who wanted to help McCain get elected could have spent their time in a better way by not spending so much time and energy on this nonsense.
they've been pursuing this for months. while everyone with common sense would know that it's a waste of time.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2008, 08:47:03 AM »

that's what i mean.
these rightwing bloggers who wanted to help McCain get elected could have spent their time in a better way by not spending so much time and energy on this nonsense.
they've been pursuing this for months. while everyone with common sense would know that it's a waste of time.

(HONOLULU)(November 1, 2008) Internet powerhouse Andy Martin has ignited a firestorm in Hawai'i over Barack Obama's bogus "original" birth certificate. Martin won a stunning victory Friday afternoon (October 31st) when the State of Hawai'i backed his assertion that there was an original, "typewritten, 1961" birth certificate, called a "Certificate of Live Birth" or "COLB" in Hawai'i, that no one has previously seen. Hawai'i officials retrieved and examined the document after Martin filed a lawsuit seeking access to the historic 1961 original.

Obama has falsely claimed to have placed the "original" on the Internet. Factcheck.org has falsely claimed to have seen this document and posted it on the Internet; that is not true. CNN has falsely ridiculed Martin.

Hawai'i officials have now refuted Obama's false assertion.

Martin's victory in Honolulu will roil the final weekend of the presidential campaign. Internet chatter is expected to explode as the issue moves to the front page over Saturday and Sunday. Swing voters may be swayed by the exposure that Obama has brazenly been lying to the American people. "We just lobbed a grenade into the final weekend of the presidential campaign," says Andy.

"I am ecstatic. I called Obama a liar. I called Factcheck.org 'ObamaLies.org.' I said CNN was sloppy and lazy and wrong. And I was right. The State of Hawai'i has now backed me up. Whew. I knew I was right, but I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that I have started to get the machinery moving in state government. The original document is now obviously protected and safe from any tampering by Obama.

In a Honolulu news conference on October 22nd Martin disclosed that Frank Marshall Davis was the biological father of Barack Obama, not Barack Obama senior. The Obama campaign has not denied Martin's claim.

"Over the past month I have been on combat patrol from coast to coast for the truth and for the United States Constitution," says Andy. "I have not the slightest link to John McCain. I am connected to the Constitution and nothing else. I have waged relentless war against Barack Obama's lies. And on the eve of the final weekend in the presidential campaign Hawai'i government has backed me by confirming that officials have examined the original, typewritten 1961 document, and confirmed that the document released by the Obama campaign was a facsimile, not the original.

"I have won a major victory: I proved Obama was lying about what he had posed on the Internet and falsely portrayed as 'the original.' 'Barry, we caught you with your pants down. We caught you lying, again.

read the rest here -
http://www.pr-inside.com/state-of-hawai-i-backs-andy-martin-r893026.htm

What the 2007 version of the "Certification of Live Birth" does not show us -

When was it filed?  Was there a time lag between the birth and recording?

Who provided the information?  Who attended the birth?  What was the name at birth?

Was citizenship renounced at some time?  (IIRC, some have suggested that in order to attend school in Indonesia, one had to be a citizen of Indonesia and a Muslim)  How did the mother of Obama have him registered and attend?

What of his other school records in the US?  Did he gain admittance/attend as a foreign student?  Get aid intended for the disadvantaged?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.