April 27, 2024, 09:42:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112513 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
All it means is that new ears are listening and that is good!

it's true Easy... LV.. it's ok... you sounded great and at least you didn't do what I did the last time... say are we on?  in the middle of talking....  I also hope that some of the new listeners will join and post their thoughts in the Unsolved Crimes thread...

Humm, drumming up business for the other threads are we?

My snappy reparte' isn't enough for you all?

you know we love you... are listening to the show

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2006, 09:00:46 PM »

All it means is that new ears are listening and that is good!

it's true Easy... LV.. it's ok... you sounded great and at least you didn't do what I did the last time... say are we on?  in the middle of talking....  I also hope that some of the new listeners will join and post their thoughts in the Unsolved Crimes thread...

You didn't! Laughing  your too funny. Somehow I missed your call. I missed a couple of shows, I have to catch up on my pod casts.

PS Max-monkey is sleeping on my legs, snooring!!

Hodel is talking about the details of his house! LV's pix!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2006, 09:01:08 PM »

Dana Monkey  Laughing  Laughing

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2006, 09:02:52 PM »

Is he holding his nose? smell no evil!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2006, 09:04:53 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

that's too funny!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2006, 09:05:30 PM »

Thank you all sooo much. A special thanks to you, Easy. I had to drink a shot of vodka before calling in. I am so skeered of calling in and being videocam-ed. I don't know why. I'm glad you thought I did ok. Whew, thank God it's over.

PS: Dana has a beautiful voice, doesn't he?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2006, 09:06:03 PM »

that's too funny!!

No silly, that's speak no evil.  A radio host cannot speak evil you know!  Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2006, 09:06:27 PM »

I am sitting here watching the news about the guy in CO, the student in WI shooting his principal and the FL Congressman...

dang, this sucks..

sorry for all the O/T

I heard on the radio, the guy in CO picked his victims out of MySpace.com. Outside of the school, he asked a male student about a list of girls, some of which he targeted.  Shocked  Crying or Very sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2006, 09:06:48 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Thank you all sooo much. A special thanks to you, Easy. I had to drink a shot of vodka before calling in. I am so skeered of calling in and being videocam-ed. I don't know why. I'm glad you thought I did ok. Whew, thank God it's over.

You did absolutely GREAT!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2006, 09:07:33 PM »

Can the rest of you sense the need for some of these people to tell their story?  Where else do they find this kind of freedom to speak?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2006, 09:07:39 PM »

You are great... you will get the hang of it...

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2006, 09:08:07 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I am sitting here watching the news about the guy in CO, the student in WI shooting his principal and the FL Congressman...

dang, this sucks..

sorry for all the O/T

I heard on the radio, the guy in CO picked his victims out of MySpace.com. Outside of the school, he asked a male student about a list of girls, some of which he targeted.  Shocked  Crying or Very sad

Humm, being homeless and all, I wouldn't have thought he'd be doing all that much web surfing.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2006, 09:08:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

that's too funny!!

No silly, that's speak no evil.  A radio host cannot speak evil you know!  Wink

I'm smelling something evil coming from Max's butt area!!

PS Dana's show (eek another evil whiff courtsey Max) is great! I like that he is letting Hodel talk about his father.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2006, 09:09:28 PM »

Can the rest of you sense the need for some of these people to tell their story?  Where else do they find this kind of freedom to speak?

and sometimes you need to hear the details and the background to understand all the stuff behind what happened...

yes it is pretty cool to just hear the guest talk...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2006, 09:11:08 PM »

dang, this sucks..

sorry for all the O/T

Humm, being homeless and all, I wouldn't have thought he'd be doing all that much web surfing.

depends ... in our town the homeless hang in the library where there is internet access...

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2006, 09:12:07 PM »

dang, this sucks..

sorry for all the O/T

depends ... in our town the homeless hang in the library where there is internet access...

Yeah, I know what's possible, just don't think it's all that likely.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2006, 09:13:36 PM »

Klaasend

I've added the most recent updated version of the timeline to the timeline sticky (I just finished adding info from S 6/13 so it's presently all caught up). can you delete the earlier version

You can always delete that long outdated Early Morning Hours timeline thread as well
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2006, 09:16:24 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Klaasend

I've added the most recent updated version of the timeline to the timeline sticky (I just finished adding info from S 6/13 so it's presently all caught up). can you delete the earlier version

You can always delete that long outdated Early Morning Hours timeline thread as well

Sure
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2006, 09:18:36 PM »

Sweetheart, next time don’t reach for a shot of vodka.  Reach for my hand, okay?  Together we can work through the bumps.

Dana has a controlled voice and that makes the difference.  Dana may be a natural, or he may have taught himself.  How that took place will be a story Dana might tell.

But, Dana does have a controlled, soothing voice.  I think he can go as far as he likes.  He just needs the right publicity.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2006, 09:21:22 PM »

i would love to hear what the walls in that house could say....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.