April 23, 2024, 09:01:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112327 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 02:53:07 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I'm not in favor of polluting Antarctica.   Sad

Hi Puma... me either!  I need to clarify something too, RED was a long time vistor to Aruba before this case, I have never been... and won't go now anyway... banned or not... Very Happy

Hey Everyone... taking a break from work craziness and doing a drive by!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 02:55:55 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Hi Puma... me either!  I need to clarify something too, RED was a long time vistor to Aruba before this case, I have never been... and won't go now anyway... banned or not... Very Happy

This afternoon is dragging for me sistah.........

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 03:12:48 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

This afternoon is dragging for me sistah.........

me too... I am thinking that I can't wait for winethirty!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 03:15:17 PM »

Guess I saw a different Greta show than you all did.

Seems to me from San's transcription that Greta was allowing Beth to say what was needed on where the investigation was at, that it was at a standstill and that KJ had pretty much not done the job needed. Seemed Greta kinda concured with that opinion.

Also seemed that Beth and Greta both had doubts that the new 'team' from Holland was kinda doubtful with no 'real' info that anything was really gonna happen.

It was also quite apparent that the Holland trip and interview was a good one and a positive for the case.

Does appear from the NL traffic that the Holland interview had opened some eyes and provided some positive PR in NL.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2006, 03:21:39 PM »

I guess Greta did OK with Beth.  I would give her a C- on it.  Nothing bad just not much time devoted to Beth and sort of in-between other stories it seemed.

So do we know when Beth will be on Nancy Grace??

Was it just my imagination or did Dilbart seem a bit kind to Beth?  I do hope he knows Beth has never even raised her voice much less screamed boycott or corruption.  That is the way she always is and is why she is held in such high regard by so many.

No, we do not hang on her every word and we are the ones saying corruption for I have never heard Beth use that word at all.  I have the utmost regard for Beth but also think for myself and my conclusions actually seem far worse than hers for I think that island is awash in corruption at every level and in every nook and cranny.

But would like to see Beth on NGrace as it has been a long time since we have hard much from her.

I wish Dana would interview Jug for he hasn't said anything for a very long time.  Also maybe our own Viet Vet could tell of the first days and what they did to try to locate Natalee in the very beginning.

Just thinking out loud. . . ..  Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 03:30:03 PM »

Very nice front page post by a young Dutch teen, posting with the nickname Dutchie:

Hi i am Gino,
I am a 13 year old dutch male.
I always watch Jensen you know why ?
He is the funniest guy in the whole country.
He says things other people don’t say because they think they gonna get in troube with politicians etc.
Bud this is the first time i din’t laugh the whole show.
I was so full of emotion and angry why there are all these staidments.
I can’t imagine what Beth is going trough.
People say Joran is guilty and is running.
I don’t believe that he has nothing to do with this case.
He had something to do with it just like his suriname homeboys.
Bud im tryin’ to don’t charge someone of anything.

she said it.

ANWSERS

And i want them 2 !
I hope this case gets solved quick.
And that beth can has some rest.
And the motherfucker(s) who did this get a lot of punishment.
There is no death penalty here bud maybe if there was it wouldn’t be a bad idea.
My sister’s name is natalie too.
And we’ve lived 1 year in Amerika to be more precised we lived in Marietta just outside Atlanta GA.
So i feel a few connections and thats 2 why i am completely behind you.
Not only because i lived in amerika and my sisters name is natalie 2 bud because you realy are the most special woman i ever saw.
I recorded the show and i really think you are realy a great person.

I just hope Beth can get some rest.
And i wish her all the strenght that she can get from me.
She got my respect so much she is realy a strong woman to tell this.

BETH IF YOU READ THIS I WISH YOU ALL THE STRENGHT ON THE WORLD AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU GOT MY RESPECT AND THE WHOLE NETHERLANDS IS STANDING BEHIND YOU TRYIN’ TO GRAP THE MOTHER ….. WHO DID THIS.

YOU ARE A GREAT AND VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL WOMAN JUST LIKE NATALIE IS IF I HEAR HOW YOU DISCRIBE HER AND THE WHOLE NETHERLANDS IS BEHIND YOU !!!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 03:32:33 PM »

I just checked NG's web page and it doesn't mention Beth as a guest.  Do we know one way or another about that?

Also, what time does Dana's show start tonight and will any of you guys be calling in?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 03:34:12 PM »

I posted this earlier today - no responses. If it means what it sounds like, we have yet another issue with Aruba. Are they ENDING the two-year statue of limitations already?

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "msmarple"
From the Diario link Leslie posted in the previous thread:

DEADLINE PA PERSECUSION DI SOSPECHOSONAN DEN CASO HOLLOWAY TA MITAR DI 2007

Deadline to prosecute suspects in the Holloway case:

ORANJESTAD(AAN): E deadline pa loke ta persecusion di un sospechoso, ta dos aña, despues cu e persona worde marca como sospechoso.

Oranjestad: the deadline for prosecution of suspects is 2 years from the date the person was named as suspect.

Esaki segun vocero di Ministerio Publico Marianne Arends-Croes, den un entrevista cu DIARIO tocante di declaracionnan presidente di corte comun di Antiyas y Aruba, relaciona cu e caso di Natalee Holloway, unda cu el a bisa cu aña aki ta e deadline pa loke ta persecusion di e sospechoso of sospechosonan den e caso aki.

This according to the Minister of Public Marianne Arends Croes, in an interview with Diario after a declaration from the president of courts of the Antilles and Aruba, in relation to the case of Natalee Holloway. The declaration is made to let others know the statute of limitations of two years has been met for the prosecution of the named suspects in this case. [/color]

Segun sra Arends-Croes, ta asina cu e fiscal mester tuma un decision dentro di dos aña, despues cu e persona a worde acusa.

LAccording to Arends Croes she assures the fiscal matter will have a decesion that must be made within 2 years of a person named as suspect.

<snip>

Does anyone know what this means? (the part in red).

Thanks for the translation sandy leiva (and I apologize for the many times I've probably misspelled "leiva" ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 03:37:15 PM »

msmarples - I believe that the prosecuter has 2 years to make his or her case, after that time the case is closed.  However, that does not mean if evidence turns up Joran and the rest can't be prosecuted.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 03:37:25 PM »

Klaas I do hope you guys are pulling these Dutch posts together to send to Beth.  It is so nice to read these positive things after her interview.  I was so afraid the opposite would be true.

It has renewed my belief in my fellow man...... some.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 03:38:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
msmarples - I believe that the prosecuter has 2 years to make his or her case, after that time the case is closed.  However, that does not mean if evidence turns up Joran and the rest can't be prosecuted.

Well, yes, but - I don't think they wrote a story about that for no particular reason? The way I read it, it's over?

(Maybe it's just me. - my take on it.)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2006, 03:38:44 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Klaas I do hope you guys are pulling these Dutch posts together to send to Beth.  It is so nice to read these positive things after her interview.  I was so afraid the opposite would be true.

I know Red has sent her several already.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 03:39:32 PM »

Oooooh. Great idea. You are a veritible font today, Easy.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 03:41:20 PM »

High-five, now that was funny  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 03:45:06 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Well, yes, but - I don't think they wrote a story about that for no particular reason? The way I read it, it's over?

(Maybe it's just me. - my take on it.)

As far as I know, and the way I read it the case IS NOT closed yet.  The deadline is in 2007.  I think what they are saying in the article is that it may be closed sooner do to lack of evidence.  Propaganda, IMO.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 03:54:54 PM »

I just checked NG's web page and it doesn't mention Beth as a guest.  Do we know one way or another about that?

Also, what time does Dana's show start tonight and will any of you guys be calling in?

I think it starts at 9:00... but Klaasend will know more about that than me prolly.... I am looking forward to hearing the show...

sadly, another missing person out there and the family is needing help... and the Black Dahila...

but since I sounded like a dork last time... I am not calling... Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2006, 04:05:08 PM »

I think it starts at 9:00... but Klaasend will know more about that than me prolly.... I am looking forward to hearing the show...

sadly, another missing person out there and the family is needing help... and the Black Dahila...

but since I sounded like a dork last time... I am not calling... Laughing

You didn't sound like a dork!  What got me the couple of times I called was that he answered so quickly.  I was kind of expecting to be put on hold or something, so I was still thinking about my questions. lol  He is pretty is to talk with once that initial shock is over.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2006, 04:07:52 PM »

Friday September 29th 8:30pm et

Feature On Missing Person Cole Jackson

Then at 9pm et.

My guest will be Steve Hodel the author of Black Dahlia Avenger

http://bruinfan.sasktelwebsite.net/

Call in number before and after the interview is 306-842-7884

Toll free number 1-877-842-7884
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2006, 04:15:33 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi Monkeys.

Just making a drive by from rainy old England. We're about to go out for Chinese food with some friends. It's already 7:10 pm here.

Talk to you later. Very Happy

What are you doing in here BT!  Been there a day and had to steal a computer and hack into the internet? lol lol

All the way to London to have a little Chinese food, huh?   Razz
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2006, 04:28:53 PM »

Another very nice and supportive front page post by someone from the Netherlands:

Hi Beth,

I saw you on Jensen. I can’t believe what you might have been through all these months.
we have all heard about your daughter, but we all thaught Joran was innocent. Well I don;t think that anymore!
He is guilty!!! After reading all of the confessions and things, how can the police think he is not guilty!!

Keep on fighting!
Thruth will win!

kisses Sonja
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.