April 27, 2024, 05:42:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112536 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: September 30, 2006, 02:53:44 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I loved his Nilsson Schmilsson. Ya put de lime in da coconut and ya drink it all up!!

Well it seems I'm here all alone drinking my coconut juice.

I will take this time to say then:

ENGLISH
To our Dutch readers:
It's wonderful to read your kind and lovely words for Beth and Natalee.
Welcome. Thank you for checking out our website,   We're glad that you found Beth heartwarming and honest.  It is so tragic how she lost her daughter, and has not recieved answers as to what happened in Aruba. Please ask your Government to investigate this case and investigate the investigation. This family deserves answers as to what happened to their beautiful daughter who held so much promise for the future. Please read all the statements the suspects made, and then ask your country to help bring justice for Natalee Holloway. Thank you and may God bless you.

DUTCH
Aan onze Nederlandse lezers:
Het is prachtig om uw vriendelijke en mooie woorden voor Beth en Natalee te lezen.
Welkom. Dank u voor het controleren van onze website, ScaredMonkeys.com en Scared Monkeys.net.  Wij zijn blij dat u Beth vond heartwarming en eerlijk. Het is zo tragisch hoe zij haar dochter verloor, en heeft niet recieved antwoorden in verband met wat in Aruba gebeurde. Gelieve te vragen uw Overheid om dit geval te onderzoeken en het onderzoek te onderzoeken. Deze familie verdient antwoorden in verband met wat aan hun mooie dochter gebeurde die zo veel belofte voor de toekomst inhield. Gelieve te lezen alle verklaringen de gemaakte verdachten, en te vraag dan uw land helpen rechtvaardigheid voor Natalee Holloway brengen. Dank u en kan God u zegenen.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: September 30, 2006, 02:56:38 AM »

>
What a nice statement, Sunfreak!  How in the world did you get that nice Dutch translation?  Are you like Klaas, have read and fooled with the language so much you are now able to write it?

Very nice commentary.  I, too, am heartened by the kind remarks of several of the Dutch.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 30, 2006, 08:20:42 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: September 30, 2006, 09:59:18 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Dana,

Thanks so much for your in depth interview of Steve Hodel. I've already thumbed through the Black Dahlia Avenger and it is so validating to hear Steve talk about many of the subjects in his book. The case is really like an onion with layer underneath layer underneath layer. Steve and his discoveries are so very vast that to discuss them in depth would take a huge amount of airtime. I recommend his book to everyone interested in this case.

Thanks for a great show.

LouiseVargas

Your welcome, 90 minutes and there is much more I could have asked and we could have discussed. Oh BTW i forgot to mention during the show that his book has been purchased for a movie. Steve is wondering if Johnnie Depp should play George?
Smile

Dana, great show. I really enjoyed listening to SH speak about his father and friends and to be able to in such dept and length.  I agree that Johnny Depp would be a great choice to play his father, based both on physical appearance and artistic style and Left-of-Center persona.

LV thanks again for the pix and mostly for sharing what you did to get them!!

Morning Monkeys!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: September 30, 2006, 10:34:24 AM »

Just seeing if anything is new for this Saturday..  I see no breaking news..  For me all the rumors have confused this case and we have no sanity checks to be sure we are all researching the correct information.. I will wait until someone finds a valid lead before I get my hopes up.. I'm glad that Beth had a great interview over in Holand and maybe something will happen if not only to keep the story alive..  I do believe the only tool we have is the boycott and not too much of anything else.. We know they changed the rules but they are the ones that make the rules and therefore they seem to be ok with changing the rules.. I see most here are thinking all the Dutch people will changed the rules but I don't think that will happen..  I know too much negativity but I haven't seen anything good happen for Natalee's family on this case..  The corruption might end in Aruba but I think it starts somewhere else.. Just my opinion and I will continue to boycott anything Aruba and Dutch until I see something besides words..
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: September 30, 2006, 10:54:05 AM »

Good morning All...

Terry, hope you had a great birthday!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2006, 11:26:41 AM »

I agree with BFN poster Edward that it is far more likely that the beach Joran took Natalee to was near the Lighthouse, not near the Marriott.  There are fishermans huts there too.

GOODMORNING ALL!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: September 30, 2006, 11:29:21 AM »

Another very nice post from the NL on the front page by a poster using the name Eline:

Dear all,

I am from Holland and my English is not so good, but I’ll try.
I saw the program of Jensen…twice…and I get a very bad feeling of this whole Holloway situation. I mean, you can get a clear picture in your mind what could have happened, but nothing is certain.
Good lord, what a brave lady she is, the mother of Natalee. In fact, you can create an opinion about her;
I have read people’s comment that she is totally overreacting the situation, but I can tell you only one thing. Losing a daughter is a terrible thing, it will destroy your whole life. And the worst of it all is that you as a mother survive this all. I mean, you have to go trough it, all the way. And that is the hardest part…

People can have a lot of meanings. But she is desperately searching her daughter! What would you do?

I don’t know the mothers name, but I want you to know that we are all have our eyes open wide to search for your daughter too!

Lots of love,
Eline
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 30, 2006, 11:37:16 AM »

About the other fishermans huts, we saw that about 2 months ago.
It makes more sense to me that that is a place that they took her.
Deepak said in the Skeeters tape that Joran said he could pass a lie detector test. So, almost everything is a lie, it is ALL lies, or there is an element of the truth mixed in. We were at the Fisherman's Huts fits in.
But then, what about the phone call from the phone of Joran to the phone of Deepak. Unless those phone calls were a load also......
So confusing, mining for the truth from them.
Arashi is deserted. So is Malmok.
We know what the plan was with the three involving Natalee , makes no sense that Joran would be at a place where people might be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: September 30, 2006, 11:39:40 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
About the other fishermans huts, we saw that about 2 months ago.
It makes more sense to me that that is a place that they took her.
Deepak said in the Skeeters tape that Joran said he could pass a lie detector test. So, almost everything is a lie, it is ALL lies, or there is an element of the truth mixed in. We were at the Fisherman's Huts fits in.
But then, what about the phone call from the phone of Joran to the phone of Deepak. Unless those phone calls were a load also......
So confusing, mining for the truth from them.
Arashi is deserted. So is Malmok.
We know what the plan was with the three involving Natalee , makes no sense that Joran would be at a place where people might be.

Joran could have started walking or could have been picked up by someone else and made his call to Deepak from nearer the Marriott.  That does not mean that Natalee was with him there.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: September 30, 2006, 11:40:59 AM »

Ordinary people in the NL seem to have reacted to Beth the same way that anyone would. Well, there are exceptions, but we know where most of them live. Or troll.
Except on Aruba....eh ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: September 30, 2006, 11:42:33 AM »

Ordinary people in the NL seem to have reacted to Beth the same way that anyone would. Well, there are exceptions, but we know where most of them live. Or troll.
Except on Aruba....eh ?

Yes, ordinary people like us.  People that see the obvious.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: September 30, 2006, 11:45:50 AM »

I think that there is someone else involved that night. Sander at Malmok, Freddy, just don't know. The call that Joran made, he said it was windy and that he had to stand behind the Huts. It was a long phone call.
Maybe all of these add on details are the truth. The level of detail for no reason. In all the tv interviews, etc.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 30, 2006, 11:47:43 AM »

Klaasend, totally agree with the ordinary ppl thing. And those are only those who posted. I don't go to a web site and comment about tv shows.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: September 30, 2006, 11:49:11 AM »

Terry,
have you read some of these supportive and heartfelt posts from the Dutch.  I it is making my hopes soar, which I am unable to prevent, I hope this is how the majority there feel and I pray and hope this is how the Dutch investigators feel and will help Nat.  

Kat, I'm still chuckling in my head over you eating "something frozen out of a box". does that make me a chuckle-head?!

Klaas, I also agree that they took her to the OTHER Fhuts.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: September 30, 2006, 11:50:39 AM »

Klaasend, totally agree with the ordinary ppl thing. And those are only those who posted. I don't go to a web site and comment about tv shows.

I'm hoping that the video of Beth's interview on Jensen will be available today on his website.  We can put up a link to the video on the front page of SM.  I can ask Arubaanse to send the link to her family and friends in Aruba.  Maybe we can get more Arubans to watch the video?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: September 30, 2006, 11:56:34 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I'm hoping that the video of Beth's interview on Jensen will be available today on his website.  We can put up a link to the video on the front page of SM.  I can ask Arubaanse to send the link to her family and friends in Aruba.  Maybe we can get more Arubans to watch the video?

That is a great idea. Make it available to people. Arubaanse has a large
extended family. Including one prominent politician. ( Andin )
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 30, 2006, 12:00:05 PM »

Frozen out of a box is becoming the norm around here during the week. I have to do some cookin". Some of those Healthy Choices are ok, but they are not real food. Speaking of which, I did have some real food in here last night , but thought I would fall asleep before it was cooked. A REAL Chicken... oven time for it NOW  ...
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: September 30, 2006, 12:00:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I agree with BFN poster Edward that it is far more likely that the beach Joran took Natalee to was near the Lighthouse, not near the Marriott.  There are fishermans huts there too.

GOODMORNING ALL!

Are you saying you think that Natalee and Joran were actually left alone together on Arashi, not Hadicurari?

I can certainly buy that she might have been asaulted while together with all 3 at Arashi, then taken to the beach near her hotel.   But it's very clear from the text messages, ect that Joran was somewhere other than his home, presumably with Natalee, after the trio seperated.  And I don't really see 2K going home and leaving Joran and Natalee on Arashi.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: September 30, 2006, 12:03:26 PM »

Shizaru - WHY?  What if "something bad" had already happened?  What if Deepak and Satish told Joran it was his problem and left him there?  Why wouldn't they?  Joran had good friends living nearby.  He could walk to the Gottenbos home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.