April 27, 2024, 09:07:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112511 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: September 30, 2006, 06:23:28 PM »

About the vacuuming and then I will be quiet.
Why was there no trace of Natalee in the car ?
Do you suppose that the Ace detectives thought to go and look at his vacuum around the same time they noticed either on the Tuesday or the Wednesday that the car was sooo clean ? Or did they give Deepak a few days to dispose of the stuff that was vacuumed up.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: September 30, 2006, 06:25:38 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "klaasend"
<<snip>>Yes to the Bubali on 5/31

So he says he vaccummed because of sand here but in another statement Satish says because of ants?

Well ants and sand grains may be the same size Confused
Why in the world would you have so many ants in a car that you would have to vacuum then up?

Sorry .... but I always figured that was a translation thingy... maybe even on the investigators part.  If not why not ask more about them.
Has anyone here had that many ants in a car?

Just wondering ...

I think if you buried a body on the beach for a day or 2, then had to go dig it up and move it, you might get ants and sand in your vehicle.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 30, 2006, 06:30:33 PM »

So he says he vaccummed because of sand here but in another statement Satish says because of ants?

Why in the world would you have so many ants in a car that you would have to vacuum then up?

Sorry .... but I always figured that was a translation thingy... maybe even on the investigators part.  If not why not ask more about them.

Just wondering ...

The statement about ANTS has been verified by Rammstein at BFN

Klaasend
I'm not doubting the the Dutch version of statement that we have been provided and its translation..
To me it just not make since.. that if I tell someone I had to vacuum up ants that I would NOT be asked a follow up question.
That and was this from Pap to Dutch  and One person did the transcription  and  translation?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: September 30, 2006, 06:34:46 PM »

was there ever a search of the Kaploe home?  Did they take the vacuum or wash bucket or anythung used to wash the car with?lp
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: September 30, 2006, 06:37:03 PM »

Just wondering ...

The statement about ANTS has been verified by Rammstein at BFN

Klaasend
I'm not doubting the the Dutch version of statement that we have been provided and its translation..
To me it just not make since.. that if I tell someone I had to vacuum up ants that I would NOT be asked a follow up question.
That and was this from Pap to Dutch  and One person did the transcription  and  translation?

I will have to look but I don't think any of JK2's statements were taken in Pap then translated to Dutch, then for us in English.  Dutch is the primary language in Surname and Deepak and Satish would speak Dutch as well as pap.  Seems to me all their statements were taken in Dutch.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 30, 2006, 06:51:07 PM »

I need to take off.
Just wanted to say... I hope I did not stir the pot too much from my post back on pg. 21 -22 about Joran in and out of Deepak's car and the sand he carried tracked into it.
I know we do not have all of the statements and those that we do have is more like a "tell me what we just talked about and I'll write it down" story.
I know that there may be errors in the statements  translation (ours) from the Dutch  to English.. and have to wonder about prior translation / transposition errors of  the ALE too.
later gang

SeeYaaByeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: September 30, 2006, 06:58:07 PM »

I need to take off.
Just wanted to say... I hope I did not stir the pot too much from my post back on pg. 21 -22 about Joran in and out of Deepak's car and the sand he carried tracked into it.
I know we do not have all of the statements and those that we do have is more like a "tell me what we just talked about and I'll write it down" story.
I know that there may be errors in the statements  translation (ours) from the Dutch  to English.. and have to wonder about prior translation / transposition errors of  the ALE too.
later gang

SeeYaaByeeeeeeeee

that was a pretty interesting thought you brought up oldfart - How did they know they were going to have girls in the car that night.

sure goes along ways towards proving premeditation doesnt it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: September 30, 2006, 06:59:45 PM »

I need to take off.
later gang

SeeYaaByeeeeeeeee

Not at all Oldfart - you brought up some good points!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: September 30, 2006, 07:00:19 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
was there ever a search of the Kaploe home?  Did they take the vacuum or wash bucket or anythung used to wash the car with?lp

Good question Blah - I have no idea!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: September 30, 2006, 07:03:38 PM »

I havent been able to find any evidence of a search but I could swear I remember that there was one.

I'll keep looking.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: September 30, 2006, 07:12:55 PM »

Not sure if this was already posted:

Natalee Holloway Story Used to Promote Horror Film ' Chaos'
By Jackson Simpson
Sep 30, 2006    

Steven Jay Bernheim and David DeFalco, the makers of the horror movie 'Chaos,' have defended their stance that their movie could have saved Natalee Holloway's life.  The creators of the brutal film 'Chaos' make the bold statement that yes - their film could have saved Natalee's life.

Obviously they are using Natalee Holloway as a promotional tool, but can it be for a positive that will warn women not to leave bars or parties with absolute strangers?  They believe it can.

TMZ has the video of an explanation from the filmmakers and reports that though "Chaos" is not inspired by Holloway's disappearance, the movie is being promoted as an unsettling warning to young women and their parents -- and that stance is causing some controversy.

"The movie is so terrifying and horrific to a young girl, we don't think any young girls who see the movie would leave a bar with two strangers," says producer Steven Jay Bernheim in the sort clip.

The web site explains that the movie follows two young women who venture to a rave in the woods. They leave the party with a drug dealer to score some ecstasy, and quickly become the pawns in a psychotic gang's sick game. The two suffer through torture, rape and murder and, as some reviews have noted, not in that particular order.

A summary of the film at IMDb calls it "Possibly the most brutal film ever made, Chaos is a cautionary tale of two teens who throw themselves into harms way. Two girls, looking to score some ecstasy at a rave, follow a young man to a house where terror awaits. There a gang of felons capture and torment the girls drawing them into a nightmare of violence."

In real life 18-year-old Natalee Holloway vanished just hours before she was scheduled to report to the airport at the end of the five-day trip with 124 classmates and seven chaperones from Mountain Brook High School in Alabama.

She was last seen alive with three men that she had just met.  She remains missing to this day.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27268741.shtml

--Jackson Simpson
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 30, 2006, 07:13:30 PM »

I havent been able to find any evidence of a search but I could swear I remember that there was one.

I'll keep looking.

Kalpoes house was searched on June 9. vdSloot's not until 6/15

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: September 30, 2006, 07:14:34 PM »

I'll keep looking.

I think ALE searched their home around 6/9 but I'm not sure what they actually did in the search.  I know that initially, Nadira refused to let TES search the property.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: September 30, 2006, 07:16:45 PM »

HI EVERYONE!!

anything new? I've read the FP, I love to hear from Arubaneese

oh, I have on some cable station, and they're talking about Aruba card playing; oh boy ...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 30, 2006, 07:18:18 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I'll keep looking.

Kalpoes house was searched on June 9. vdSloot's not until 6/15

good job thanks

I thought I remembered a search/  Any idea of what they took?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 30, 2006, 07:23:43 PM »

Blah - you can see they took the computer but did they search and take the vacuum?  That is anyones guess.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: September 30, 2006, 07:25:58 PM »

Blah - you can see they took the computer but did they search and take the vacuum?  That is anyones guess.

KLAAS -- my guess is they did as little as possible, per the law, but why wouldn't they try to pin the crime on the K2?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 30, 2006, 07:28:11 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"

KLAAS -- my guess is they did as little as possible, per the law, but why wouldn't they try to pin the crime on the K2?

Because Paulus knew that the K2's could get Joran in trouble.  The K2's at the time couldn't take the fall.  I think now might be a different story.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 30, 2006, 07:35:42 PM »

I agree with Klaasend, they were used until Paulus got his people inline.. I think the Kalpoes are expendable and they know it..
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: September 30, 2006, 07:36:34 PM »

Does anyone know if Jossy has been publishing the statements in the Diario?  I wonder if he would publish an article about ScaredMonkeys having the Statements, Timeline, & Pictorial Who's Who.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.