April 27, 2024, 04:02:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112530 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: September 30, 2006, 09:13:05 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Ok who blew the margins? LOL

Also Terry if you have a dremel you could drill some small holes in the toenail in a few days.

Sam
On the margins

I think it was Klaas!   Shocked

And on the toe nail

If you have never lost a nail before, Terry, that sounds drastic to drill a hole in it but it may start to throb terribly if you don't.  Relieves the build up of pressure on the nail bed.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: September 30, 2006, 09:15:25 PM »

It was me but no way to avoid it and still be able to read the screen shots of AG's posts....sorry about that!  Embarassed
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: September 30, 2006, 09:16:10 PM »

What if,

Sander had invited Joran to go boating with him. Joran makes arrangement s to meet up with him later. He has Natalee with him. I do not know how many others are there. How many would Sanders boat hold?

Natalee manages to get ahold of Sanders phone and get that call off to whoever the one where sha says " I don't know these people" The person who asks " Are you calling home" trys to get the phone from her In the struggle the phone goes overboard.

Just a swinging with the tribe
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 30, 2006, 09:17:06 PM »

Klaasend
I wish I knew a year ago how to save stuff.
Had a PM (can't prove it) that is was at 2:03am but did not say where or what direction the car was traveling other than on the road to Montanjs Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Do you recall any info on the rumor of a neighbor seeing the car being cleaned in the early am and what time?

Was someone on the K's computer at 2am(?) and the Joran called at 2:30am to ask for a ride hoem
who was online and who was cleaning the car at (?) time. Or did they go online for a bit ... ran out to clean the car and then back to get the phone call Shocked  Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: September 30, 2006, 09:20:33 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Klaasend
Had a PM (can't prove it) that is was at 2:03am but did not say where or what direction the car was traveling other than on the road to Montanjs Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Do you recall any info on the rumor of a neighbor seeing the car being cleaned in the early am and what time?

Was someone on the K's computer at 2am(?) and the Joran called at 2:30am to ask for a ride hoem
who was online and who was cleaning the car at (?) time. Or did they go online for a bit ... ran out to clean the car and then back to get the phone call Shocked  Confused

Oldfart - I posted on the previous page.  Arubagirl is the one who spoke about the car wash.  It was one of her neighbors that saw Deepak's car being washed and driving in the direction of Montanja.  The driving part was around 2am and I want to say the washing the car part was closer to 2:30am but I could be wrong.  This person later obtained an attorney and would not talk to anyone about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: September 30, 2006, 09:21:24 PM »

What if,

Sander had invited Joran to go boating with him. Joran makes arrangement s to meet up with him later. He has Natalee with him. I do not know how many others are there. How many would Sanders boat hold?

Natalee manages to get ahold of Sanders phone and get that call off to whoever the one where sha says " I don't know these people" The person who asks " Are you calling home" trys to get the phone from her In the struggle the phone goes overboard.

Yep, it could have been something like that.  Even if the boat isn't involved, it could be Sander's phone that was used.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 30, 2006, 09:23:02 PM »

Quote from: "JA"
I need to purge my car floor of some dried leaves.  Does anyone know where I can purchase a nozzle for leaves only?[/code]

No, so far, there is only the sand OR the ants nozzle.
And the patent is held by Deepak.
The 2 existing nozzles have many uses. One is for ant hunters. You can clear the sand away so that you can see the ants so you can hunt them.
The ant one is useful in case you need to vacuum a beach, it just picks up the ants, leaving the beach ant free !
What a laod those statments about the vacuuming are ! !
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: September 30, 2006, 09:29:11 PM »

Boy am I mad!  My vacuum didn't come with all those special nozzles.  I don't have an ant nozzle or a sand nozzle.  No wonder my house is so dirty!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: September 30, 2006, 09:31:19 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
I need to take off.
Just wanted to say... I hope I did not stir the pot too much from my post back on pg. 21 -22 about Joran in and out of Deepak's car and the sand he carried tracked into it.
I know we do not have all of the statements and those that we do have is more like a "tell me what we just talked about and I'll write it down" story.
I know that there may be errors in the statements  translation (ours) from the Dutch  to English.. and have to wonder about prior translation / transposition errors of  the ALE too.
later gang

SeeYaaByeeeeeeeee

that was a pretty interesting thought you brought up oldfart - How did they know they were going to have girls in the car that night.

sure goes along ways towards proving premeditation doesnt it.

Well, yes, Deepak said ( accoding to the statments ) that there might be some girls in the car. That is the only reason the Kalpoes went, Joran had scoped out some , last night in Aruba, American, drinking. The  American girls  thought he was an exchange student staying in the Holiday Inn. And they were friendly.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: September 30, 2006, 09:31:52 PM »

Klaas,
I could go a little further with the what if

What if in the struggle for the phone, they get rough and Natalee hits her head and dies. Now they have a body and a cell phone that could be traced. Might be a good idea to get rid of both.

Just a swinging with the tribe
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: September 30, 2006, 09:32:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaasend

Oldfart - I posted on the previous page.  Arubagirl is the one who spoke about the car wash.  It was one of her neighbors that saw Deepak's car being washed and driving in the direction of Montanja.  The driving part was around 2am and I want to say the washing the car part was closer to 2:30am but I could be wrong.  This person later obtained an attorney and would not talk to anyone about it.

Klaasend

That is what I recall (nothing saved to back it up)
Was some one on the Kalpooes' computer at 2:am (when the car was sighted on the road)
Was there a phone call to Deepak at 2:30 when the car was being cleaned?
I hope my qusetions make some since ??
AND i still want to know when & where Joarn got the sand in Deepak's car Evil or Very Mad
 Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: September 30, 2006, 09:34:11 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Boy am I mad!  My vacuum didn't come with all those special nozzles.  I don't have an ant nozzle or a sand nozzle.  No wonder my house is so dirty!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Well, gee, sure wouldn't want to wearout a perfectly good vacuum cleaner.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: September 30, 2006, 09:35:07 PM »

Why don't you invent and patent a nozzle that picks up everything ! !
You could be a millionaire.
 Cool  Cool
I have been listening to Sirius radio lately. ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz  
bet SM RADIO will be better. With SEE NO EVIL DANA  ! ! I am still amused at that, it is such a great idea.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: September 30, 2006, 09:36:33 PM »

Klaas,
I could go a little further with the what if

What if in the struggle for the phone, they get rough and Natalee hits her head and dies. Now they have a body and a cell phone that could be traced. Might be a good idea to get rid of both.

Yep, makes sense.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 30, 2006, 09:38:36 PM »

Theres been 2 things on my mind over the last few days.  This is one of them.....  This is when they took Joran to show them where the body is.  Does anyone see where this is?  If you are to look to the left, this is where the bag lays in the cement.

The other thing is, you guys have been talking about the route Deepak took that night.  I'd like to explain to you about the lighthouse area a bit, and show the route.  It branches off that main street, and you cant see how it branches on the maps of Aruba.  So let me show you.  As I have been reading the statements this is also how they went, as I did.  Maybe it will make more sense now as to how they went to see the sharks  "rocks", then around the lighthouse, then to "pee" at arashi, then back to the hotel area.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 30, 2006, 09:38:53 PM »

FROM SANDER'S JUNE 17TH STATEMENT:

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;
The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

========================

I get the strange feeling that this wasn't the boat that was used.  He is making it a point to mention he used his father's boat.  He said his fathers boat for a reason and I think it is because if they search the boat they know nothing will be found on it.  It's the wrong boat in my opinion.

Didn't Anita state that Joran got an invitation to the tournament.  Does he get an invitation every week.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 30, 2006, 09:39:26 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Why don't you invent and patent a nozzle that picks up everything ! !
You could be a millionaire.
 Cool  Cool
I have been listening to Sirius radio lately. ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz  
bet SM RADIO will be better. With SEE NO EVIL DANA  ! ! I am still amused at that, it is such a great idea.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: September 30, 2006, 09:40:09 PM »

Laughing  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: September 30, 2006, 09:41:24 PM »

A Sea Pro would hold 6 ? Saw one just like it recently at the beach.
There was a load of kids in it with their dog who did not look amused.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: September 30, 2006, 09:42:05 PM »

Well, we know how the sand got in the car...Joran told all of us on Greta one night.  Satish came back to the beach and picked him up.  No wait, Joran said it was Deepak that picked him up.  Wait again...Joran lost his shoes and that is why he had sand in the car....

Actually this isn't difficult to understand.  These 3 plus Natalee were on an island that has sand everywhere.  It could have been from any of the feet that were in the car that night.  Just because they claim it was Joran that brought the sand in the car doesn't make it so.  The only reason I could see that it is an issue was because there was a lot of sand...like sand on a body that was laid in the backseat, or on Joran's body after dragging and then picking up a body and placing it in the backseat, or even on all of them from trying to get a body in or out of the car at some point or sand obtained during a chase and subsequent struggle.  The sand didn't happen because of Joran playing in the water at a party.  He's lived on an island all of his life, by now he knows how to wash off the sand in the surf.  It was left as a result of panic and trying to hide something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.