April 27, 2024, 09:34:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112544 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: October 01, 2006, 12:10:26 AM »

Nite San - see you tomorrow!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: October 01, 2006, 12:13:38 AM »

Per MF on FOB

Kalpoes brothers back in court.

Joran will be next.

Take it however you wish.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: October 01, 2006, 12:18:30 AM »

This just posted by MF at FOB and since deleted by him.  Don't know if it's true or not..just relaying what was posted:

"The Kalpoe Brothers back to Court.
Joran will be next"

Take it ever how you wish.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: October 01, 2006, 12:18:52 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Per MF on FOB

Joran will be next.

Laughing  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: October 01, 2006, 12:22:30 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Per MF on FOB

Joran will be next.

Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

I think MF is drinking again. He removed his original post and now is saying that J2K are going to court to clear their name, case closed, blah blah blah...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: October 01, 2006, 12:23:03 AM »

so this is what goes on here late at night when i'm usually sleepin?

Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: October 01, 2006, 12:23:04 AM »

This just posted by MF at FOB and since deleted by him.  Don't know if it's true or not..just relaying what was posted:

Joran will be next"

Followup by MF:

As we all know the President of the Common Courts told us last week that the case could be closed by the end of the year of there are no evidences and the suspects ask to clear their name, if they do not, they can remain as suspect up to May 2007.

Mariaine Croes, spokeswoman for the Prosecutor, confirmed the President's comments on the case.

On November 1, 2006 Deepak and Satish Kalpoe will ask the courts to clear their name officially as suspect the in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Another local media also has the information that Joran will also do the same and if both cases are successfull, a judge will close the case.

As we also know, a Dutch investigator will also go through the dossier and based on his finding and in deliberation with his colleagues, will decide the next step to take.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: October 01, 2006, 12:28:04 AM »

Quote from: "blah"

Laughing

It usually gets better. By the end of the night MF will have a few more Natalee sightings and the latest on how Aruba's tourism is skyrocketing!!!

Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: October 01, 2006, 12:31:35 AM »

Quote from: "blah"

Laughing

It usually gets better. By the end of the night MF will have a few more Natalee sightings and the latest on how Aruba's tourism is skyrocketing!!!

Cool

Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: October 01, 2006, 12:43:07 AM »

On November 1, 2006 Deepak and Satish Kalpoe will ask the courts to clear their name officially as suspect the in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Another local media also has the information that Joran will also do the same and if both cases are successfull, a judge will close the case.

I don't see how they K2 can have their names "cleared" at this point. They conspired with Joran to mislead a murder investigation, and the "breaking" of the conpiracy has proven not to have led to the truth. Differing accounts remain. K2 should not be cleared, and Joran won't be.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: October 01, 2006, 12:48:25 AM »

I don't see how they K2 can have their names "cleared" at this point. They conspired with Joran to mislead a murder investigation, and the "breaking" of the conpiracy has proven not to have led to the truth. Differing accounts remain. K2 should not be cleared, and Joran won't be.

Dunno, there was a time when I really thought that PVDS wouldn't get awarded any damages by the court.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: October 01, 2006, 12:53:13 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Dunno, there was a time when I really thought that PVDS wouldn't get awarded any damages by the court.

Last I heard that was still under appeal by KJ.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: October 01, 2006, 12:58:49 AM »

Joran will be next"

Followup by MF:

As we all know the President of the Common Courts told us last week that the case could be closed by the end of the year of there are no evidences and the suspects ask to clear their name, if they do not, they can remain as suspect up to May 2007.

Mariaine Croes, spokeswoman for the Prosecutor, confirmed the President's comments on the case.

As we also know, a Dutch investigator will also go through the dossier and based on his finding and in deliberation with his colleagues, will decide the next step to take.

The case could be closed, but why now ?
They will all be released " from suspicion " in May of 2007, or is it June. So why go to court to do this now ? Joran's previous application to be cleared was denied.
I know, I know, we do not understand their system, but with the Dutch investigators going over this, it all seems rather odd.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: October 01, 2006, 01:01:18 AM »

Paulus won his case for damages, but it was just the amount of money that was being appealed.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: October 01, 2006, 01:01:50 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

True. It's all too weird. I don't see the direct connection between J2K being cleared/case closed. What about the other suspects? Can you remain a suspect of a closed case?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: October 01, 2006, 01:02:54 AM »

Well, maybe someone will find out what the " strategy" is in the K2 brothers doing this.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: October 01, 2006, 01:06:39 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
HI Monkeys... how's things?  

SO where is this movie Chaos released?  I agree with Sue ... they should make a donation...

YAY someone agrees with me  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I agree too!!

Oh, me, too.  And they should be glad to do so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: October 01, 2006, 01:07:08 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Well, maybe someone will find out what the " strategy" is in the K2 brothers doing this.

Strategy is right. Look who has attempted to remove their suspect status. Paulus, Joran, Deepak and Satish. None of the other suspects give a crap what their status is. And they are not all without means.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: October 01, 2006, 01:10:33 AM »

If they were " suspects " or " not suspects " would that make a difference in if they could be questioned ? or picked up again ? Or redetained ?
Maybe Ramm over at BFN would shed some light on this at a later time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: October 01, 2006, 01:11:27 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
If they were " suspects " or " not suspects " would that make a difference in if they could be questioned ? or picked up again ? Or redetained ?
Maybe Ramm over at BFN would shed some light on this at a later time.

Yes, if new evidence comes up they can be re-detained.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.