April 27, 2024, 09:58:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112514 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2006, 06:53:39 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Easy - not that I've read but there's not alot of information on this guy.

Yeah, all I found was a poster from TES.  He looks like a healthy guy and not a whack-o.

That really does not mean much, Easy. He may actually be severely mentally ill.

No doubt, but my question had to do with what brought this on, or had it happened in the past.  To me his picture shows a healthy, happy person, yet we know something went terrribly wrong.  Why?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2006, 06:54:24 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Hi all -

You know, reading the lovely comments from the front page Dutch posters got me thinking.... people are generally kind and caring.  These are the sort of comments and support you would EXPECT from normal people.  It is REFRESHING.

This is what I do not understand - why are there not similar postings from Arubans?  I think we have one correct?  Maybe they don't know about Scared Monkeys since the press down there doesn't even cover the case?  Just wondering why we do see this kind of compassion coming from Aruba vs. the family bashing.

Because Aruba is responsible for what happened to Natalee.  Look at the main people involved in this cover-up.  They are all cold hearted because they are involved in one way or another.  From Charles Croes to Julia Renfro they have involvement.

The average person in Aruba doesn't have a say in a case like this.  They fear their own ALE.  Do they fear the ALE just because a former Police Chief, Duputy Chief and a Fat Lardass Detective were the most corrupt.  Who the hell cares about three cops.  It has to be more than these cops.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2006, 06:58:36 PM »

Hey Y'all....

O/T the cop killer in FL was killed today...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2006, 07:21:23 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hey Y'all....

Hey Scarlett!! Wink  

Yeah, I heard that earlier this morning.  You should NEVER kill anyone...period!!  But, when you kill a cop, they tend to take a slight bit more offense to it.  And, in most cases, that doesn't do well for your chances of survival...especially in an area as heavily wooded as where they got him...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2006, 07:25:14 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey Y'all....

Hey Scarlett!! Wink  

Yeah, I heard that earlier this morning.  You should NEVER kill anyone...period!!  But, when you kill a cop, they tend to take a slight bit more offense to it.  And, in most cases, that doesn't do well for your chances of survival...especially in an area as heavily wooded as where they got him...

I am sitting here watching the news about the guy in CO, the student in WI shooting his principal and the FL Congressman...

dang, this sucks..

sorry for all the O/T

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2006, 07:29:00 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

O/T: IMO this world has gone to hell in a handbasket.

I am pleased the people in Holland got to hear Beth in her own words tell what happened on Aruba. I do believe some eyes may be opened by the reading of the statements.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2006, 07:32:57 PM »

Anyone going to listen to Dana tonight?  I'm curious about the Black Dahlia interview.  I've seen Hodel before, but it has always been in a taped docu-drama type format.

I also feel for the missing guy, but I just don't know much about him.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2006, 07:39:50 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

I am pleased the people in Holland got to hear Beth in her own words tell what happened on Aruba. I do believe some eyes may be opened by the reading of the statements.

Yap, you are so right!  It has gone to hell in a handbasket!  Every friggin day it is something new about some goon hurting some innocent person.  The story about the girl in Colorado just broke my heart and that is just one tragic story this week.

Locally, we had a guy drag a sweet little Shetland pony behind his truck for miles before he was spotted.  The little thing survived for a few days while a team of vets tried to come up with ways to replace all the lost skin.  Couldn't be done, so the kind thing was to put him down.  The kind thing to do for other animals would be to put down the drunk asshole driving that truck!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2006, 07:45:11 PM »

Anyone going to listen to Dana tonight?  I'm curious about the Black Dahlia interview.  I've seen Hodel before, but it has always been in a taped docu-drama type format.

I am ... and I have his last week's show on now... I think LV is going to listen in... I was just emailing her how to get the show to play... I hope she does.. excellent pictures of Hodel's home, that she took!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2006, 07:46:20 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Yap, you are so right!  It has gone to hell in a handbasket!  Every friggin day it is something new about some goon hurting some innocent person.  The story about the girl in Colorado just broke my heart and that is just one tragic story this week.

Locally, we had a guy drag a sweet little Shetland pony behind his truck for miles before he was spotted.  The little thing survived for a few days while a team of vets tried to come up with ways to replace all the lost skin.  Couldn't be done, so the kind thing was to put him down.  The kind thing to do for other animals would be to put down the drunk asshole driving that truck!

I hope someone drags his sicka$$ behind a truck... who does this stuff?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2006, 07:48:38 PM »

Friday September 29th 8:30pm et

Feature On Missing Person Cole Jackson

Then at 9pm et.

My guest will be Steve Hodel the author of Black Dahlia Avenger

http://bruinfan.sasktelwebsite.net/

Call in number before and after the interview is 306-842-7884

Toll free number 1-877-842-7884

REMINDER  Wink
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2006, 07:50:24 PM »

Hey Y'all....

Good !
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2006, 07:51:09 PM »

Will someone let me know if Beth on Nancy Grace tonight.  There is a problem with my cable but I can run down stairs in my sisters house and put a tape in her machine.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2006, 07:51:34 PM »

I am ... and I have his last week's show on now... I think LV is going to listen in... I was just emailing her how to get the show to play... I hope she does.. excellent pictures of Hodel's home, that she took!

LV ?
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2006, 07:52:02 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Easy - not that I've read but there's not alot of information on this guy.

Yeah, all I found was a poster from TES.  He looks like a healthy guy and not a whack-o.

That really does not mean much, Easy. He may actually be severely mentally ill.

No doubt, but my question had to do with what brought this on, or had it happened in the past.  To me his picture shows a healthy, happy person, yet we know something went terrribly wrong.  Why?

This could be a first psychotic break. There may have been "budding" symptoms before this. Pending Fatherhood may well have been the stressor that triggered it. Or he may have been on meds and stopped them. Of course, this would all be based on IF he is severely mentally ill.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2006, 07:53:30 PM »

I didn't think about that, but she sure did take some impressive pictures of that place.  Kind of adds drama to the interview.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2006, 07:53:30 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

LV ?

Louise Vargas... a Monkey that went to the old house and took pictures of it... where I believe George Hodel lived... the pictures are in the thread called Unsolved Crimes... and we have talked about the case in there...

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2006, 07:56:32 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I hope someone drags his sicka$$ behind a truck... who does this stuff?

I'm going to send you a news link later.  It was horrible.  I don't like people that hurt people, but I REALLY don't like people that hurt animals for no reason.  Man the whole thing just tore me up and everyone was hoping that something could be done.  Just too much damage.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2006, 07:56:42 PM »

LV ?

Louise Vargas... a Monkey that went to the old house and took pictures of it... where I believe George Hodel lived... the pictures are in the thread called Unsolved Crimes... and we have talked about the case in there...

Yes thats the house, thanks.

I will be going live with audio in 10 minutes
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2006, 07:59:38 PM »

LV ?

Get her to CALL Dana!  I think she would be interesting!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.