April 27, 2024, 10:24:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112545 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: October 01, 2006, 01:16:27 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
If they were " suspects " or " not suspects " would that make a difference in if they could be questioned ? or picked up again ? Or redetained ?
Maybe Ramm over at BFN would shed some light on this at a later time.

Yes, if new evidence comes up they can be re-detained.

If there is new evidence, I was hoping they could be charged.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: October 01, 2006, 01:16:37 AM »

Well, maybe someone will find out what the " strategy" is in the K2 brothers doing this.

Perhaps it has to do with Deepak being able to work?

So it is only the amount in question and not the entire status as suspect that was appealed against Paulus?  That sucks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 01, 2006, 01:18:05 AM »

If they were " suspects " or " not suspects " would that make a difference in if they could be questioned ? or picked up again ? Or redetained ?
Maybe Ramm over at BFN would shed some light on this at a later time.

If there is new evidence, I was hoping they could be charged.

That too
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: October 01, 2006, 01:24:39 AM »

Sounds as though MF would like to give them all a ticker-tape parade, name them jointly citizen of the year and give them a reward for causing tourism to fluorish.  

What they do on One Crappy Island is bad enough but what they say is

enough to make you want to

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: October 01, 2006, 01:25:47 AM »

That's the way I understood it in regards to Paulus, just the amount.
Deepak is back at the CyberZone. According to Medley when she was there. It might have to do with Deepak's travel status. Or his citizenship
status on Aruba. I am as dumbfounded as you when it comes to what is going on with this s^&*.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: October 01, 2006, 01:27:29 AM »

Well, goodnight all. I am sure there will be more strange stuff from that cesspool tomorrow. FOB and Aruba.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: October 01, 2006, 01:29:28 AM »

Where's the old evidence? Delannoy says they ain't got it.

This case sucks.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: October 01, 2006, 01:40:29 AM »

How can a whole case be based on nothing but

and yet no one is charged with anything.  False exculpatory statements are usually considered circumstantial evidence.  What reason have they to lie if they did no wrong.

Makes no sense.

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: October 01, 2006, 01:43:58 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
How can a whole case be based on nothing but

and yet no one is charged with anything.  False exculpatory statements are usually considered circumstantial evidence.  What reason have they to lie if they did no wrong.

Makes no sense.

Someone wake up Arlene and ask her.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: October 01, 2006, 01:52:15 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: October 01, 2006, 01:55:28 AM »

LilPuma-

HIGH Five  Laughing  wake up Arlene  Laughing

NIGHT EVERYONE !!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 01, 2006, 02:03:22 AM »

Good night Klaas.

Good night All. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: October 01, 2006, 02:07:29 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
LilPuma-

HIGH Five  Laughing  wake up Arlene  Laughing

NIGHT EVERYONE !!!!!

Laughing  We need a high five smiley.   Wink

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: October 01, 2006, 03:35:31 AM »

if all 3 remaining suspects are cleared like Paulus was...do they automaticaly close the case because there are no more named suspects?
and if they close the case is that better or worse for the Dutch team to go over the case? do we want them to close the case at this point or not...so sorry for my silly questions, ya'll know I do not understand their system Rolling Eyes

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: October 01, 2006, 06:28:23 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
if all 3 remaining suspects are cleared like Paulus was...do they automaticaly close the case because there are no more named suspects?
and if they close the case is that better or worse for the Dutch team to go over the case? do we want them to close the case at this point or not...so sorry for my silly questions, ya'll know I do not understand their system Rolling Eyes

Guido Wever is still a named suspect isn't he ?
When Guido was taken into " whatever" in April, they said he had been named since February. So is KJ going to say, Well, Guido, we were just in a bad mood, PMS and all that ?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: October 01, 2006, 07:58:55 AM »

This just posted by MF at FOB and since deleted by him.  Don't know if it's true or not..just relaying what was posted:

"The Kalpoe Brothers back to Court.
Joran will be next"

Take it ever how you wish.

Followup by MF:

As we all know the President of the Common Courts told us last week that the case could be closed by the end of the year of there are no evidences and the suspects ask to clear their name, if they do not, they can remain as suspect up to May 2007.

Mariaine Croes, spokeswoman for the Prosecutor, confirmed the President's comments on the case.

On November 1, 2006 Deepak and Satish Kalpoe will ask the courts to clear their name officially as suspect the in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Another local media also has the information that Joran will also do the same and if both cases are successfull, a judge will close the case.

As we also know, a Dutch investigator will also go through the dossier and based on his finding and in deliberation with his colleagues, will decide the next step to take.

This is just my opinion but this is the reason for the Dutch coming in.  This is all part of their plan.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: October 01, 2006, 08:29:18 AM »

Quote from: "San"
This is just my opinion but this is the reason for the Dutch coming in.  This is all part of their plan.

San -- sadly I agree with you.

So my hope is -- if that happens -- the Dutch viewers of Beth's interview will start yelling as loudly as we are. The few we've heard from make it clear that they don't want Joran anywhere near their daughters.

We just need to make sure they are kept informed of the 'truth'.

I hope that is not too far fetched.

Because I feel that even if Larry Garrison exposes 'deep throat' -- the  current investigative team would come up with 'laws' that will discount the testimony.

Have a great day Monkeys!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: October 01, 2006, 08:46:00 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "San"

San -- sadly I agree with you.

So my hope is -- if that happens -- the Dutch viewers of Beth's interview will start yelling as loudly as we are. The few we've heard from make it clear that they don't want Joran anywhere near their daughters.

We just need to make sure they are kept informed of the 'truth'.

I hope that is not too far fetched.

Because I feel that even if Larry Garrison exposes 'deep throat' -- the  current investigative team would come up with 'laws' that will discount the testimony.

Have a great day Monkeys!

I agree.

After this decision is made Karin Janssen will retire (flee) to the Netherlands.  They had a deal for her from day one.  She never did her job in this case.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: October 01, 2006, 08:50:34 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"

Guido Wever is still a named suspect isn't he ?
When Guido was taken into " whatever" in April, they said he had been named since February. So is KJ going to say, Well, Guido, we were just in a bad mood, PMS and all that ?

They had Guido's name since last June.  He is named in a statement.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: October 01, 2006, 09:20:07 AM »

You know that I think all the arrest around Christmas was just a power play from Paulus's camp showing how much power they have on that island and in Holland..  It took the pressure off of the Sloots and muddied the waters, thats all it did.. I wonder if all the statements are coming from a concern Arubian..  I just don't trust anyones, it seems everyone has an agenda..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.