April 27, 2024, 11:01:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112516 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2006, 08:00:58 PM »

If anyone is keeping an eye on NG would you let the rest of us know if Beth is on?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2006, 08:01:33 PM »

I just emailed her that she can post and listen... I would love for her to call him.. she is a very interesting person with lots of experiences to share...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2006, 08:01:36 PM »

GRRRRRR!!!  Evil or Very Mad    As a Big Time  animal lover here I'd love to have this guy out in the woods for a couple of hours and i'd show him that what he did to that poor little pony  was a very mild dose of what id do with him !
   I know that hate is a very very strong  but for a person who harms a child, a mentally challenged person, or an animal I can harbor some Hate for .
    Jerry

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

O/T: IMO this world has gone to hell in a handbasket.

I am pleased the people in Holland got to hear Beth in her own words tell what happened on Aruba. I do believe some eyes may be opened by the reading of the statements.

Yap, you are so right!  It has gone to hell in a handbasket!  Every friggin day it is something new about some goon hurting some innocent person.  The story about the girl in Colorado just broke my heart and that is just one tragic story this week.

Locally, we had a guy drag a sweet little Shetland pony behind his truck for miles before he was spotted.  The little thing survived for a few days while a team of vets tried to come up with ways to replace all the lost skin.  Couldn't be done, so the kind thing was to put him down.  The kind thing to do for other animals would be to put down the drunk asshole driving that truck!

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2006, 08:02:20 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Louise Vargas... a Monkey that went to the old house and took pictures of it... where I believe George Hodel lived... the pictures are in the thread called Unsolved Crimes... and we have talked about the case in there...

Get her to CALL Dana!  I think she would be interesting!

Louise is signed on to SM at the moment and hopefully she will see your post.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2006, 08:03:06 PM »

Especially a gentle animal like that.. one thing I will say for New England... harming a helpless animal up here carries MAJOR punishment... in fact, worse than harming a person in some places...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2006, 08:04:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Louise Vargas... a Monkey that went to the old house and took pictures of it... where I believe George Hodel lived... the pictures are in the thread called Unsolved Crimes... and we have talked about the case in there...

Dang, I need to put the number where I can remember it... I would LOVE for LV to call DANA .... anyone have that 800 number handy??

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2006, 08:04:46 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Easy - not that I've read but there's not alot of information on this guy.

Yeah, all I found was a poster from TES.  He looks like a healthy guy and not a whack-o.

That really does not mean much, Easy. He may actually be severely mentally ill.

No doubt, but my question had to do with what brought this on, or had it happened in the past.  To me his picture shows a healthy, happy person, yet we know something went terrribly wrong.  Why?

This could be a first psychotic break. There may have been "budding" symptoms before this. Pending Fatherhood may well have been the stressor that triggered it. Or he may have been on meds and stopped them. Of course, this would all be based on IF he is severely mentally ill.

Call and ask tonight!  Please!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2006, 08:05:54 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Dang, I need to put the number where I can remember it... I would LOVE for LV to call DANA .... anyone have that 800 number handy??

Call in number before and after the interview is 306-842-7884

Toll free number 1-877-842-7884
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2006, 08:07:45 PM »

San you ROCK!!  you and Klaasend are my internet SHEROES!!!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2006, 08:09:37 PM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
GRRRRRR!!!  Evil or Very Mad    As a Big Time  animal lover here I'd love to have this guy out in the woods for a couple of hours and i'd show him that what he did to that poor little pony  was a very mild dose of what id do with him !
   I know that hate is a very very strong  but for a person who harms a child, a mentally challenged person, or an animal I can harbor some Hate for .
    Jerry

Jerry, hate is the right word.  It was horrible and this guy's excuse was that he forgot the pony was tied to his truck.

The vet said this was one sweet little pony.  Even in its pain it was sweet and tried to hold strong.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

O/T: IMO this world has gone to hell in a handbasket.

I am pleased the people in Holland got to hear Beth in her own words tell what happened on Aruba. I do believe some eyes may be opened by the reading of the statements.

Yap, you are so right!  It has gone to hell in a handbasket!  Every friggin day it is something new about some goon hurting some innocent person.  The story about the girl in Colorado just broke my heart and that is just one tragic story this week.

Locally, we had a guy drag a sweet little Shetland pony behind his truck for miles before he was spotted.  The little thing survived for a few days while a team of vets tried to come up with ways to replace all the lost skin.  Couldn't be done, so the kind thing was to put him down.  The kind thing to do for other animals would be to put down the drunk asshole driving that truck!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2006, 08:11:08 PM »

Quote from: Easywriter
Quote from: Jerry from Ohio
    Jerry

Jerry, hate is the right word.  It was horrible and this guy's excuse was that he forgot the pony was tied to his truck.

The vet said this was one sweet little pony.  Even in its pain it was sweet and tried to hold strong.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am just heart sick hearing about this... it's so sad...

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2006, 08:12:32 PM »

Especially a gentle animal like that.. one thing I will say for New England... harming a helpless animal up here carries MAJOR punishment... in fact, worse than harming a person in some places...

Our area enacted a law a few years ago after a dog was tortured and set afire.  This pony has just taken that law to another level.  This guy is looking at a long time in prison and a felony conviction following him the rest of his life.

Okay, I will get back on topic.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2006, 08:13:10 PM »

Friday September 29th 8:30pm et

Feature On Missing Person Cole Jackson

Then at 9pm et.

My guest will be Steve Hodel the author of Black Dahlia Avenger

http://bruinfan.sasktelwebsite.net/

Call in number before and after the interview is 306-842-7884

Toll free number 1-877-842-7884

REMINDER  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2006, 08:15:01 PM »

Mrs have you contacted LV?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2006, 08:16:44 PM »

Our area enacted a law a few years ago after a dog was tortured and set afire.  This pony has just taken that law to another level.  This guy is looking at a long time in prison and a felony conviction following him the rest of his life.

Okay, I will get back on topic.

Oh it just kills me... I mean I tell my "boys" that they are going to have to live outside... and then I feel bad just for saying that.. (they are so completely spoiled... )

I really have a problem with ppl that harm those that can't fight back, wheether it's a child, an animal, or an elderly person... doesn't matter... I just have an issue with that..

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2006, 08:17:16 PM »

I have.. we are talking now...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2006, 08:18:09 PM »

I have.. we are talking now...

I am wanting her to call...

Glad that Dana is talking about the Beth interview.... and how nice it was...

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2006, 08:23:11 PM »

This might work....

http://www.wkrg.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WKRG%2FMGArticle%2FKRG_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149190848647&path=%21news%21local
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2006, 08:32:22 PM »

I don't know what to think.......
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2006, 08:35:27 PM »

I don't know what to think.......

me either,but it's sad... and I can't imagine my brother going missing... any one of them... Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.