April 27, 2024, 07:57:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112541 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: October 01, 2006, 10:06:17 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Thanks klaas for the lyrics!! Wow, thats an emotional song!

The song is beautiful and she has a wonderful voice.

When I go to her website, I don't do anything.  It just starts playing.  Don't have to click on anything or find it.

Is that what happened for others and how you get it to play, just don't do anything and it will start on its own?

No that didn't happen for me.  I couldn't get it to play.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 01, 2006, 10:08:51 PM »

Thanks klaas for the lyrics!! Wow, thats an emotional song!

The song is beautiful and she has a wonderful voice.

When I go to her website, I don't do anything.  It just starts playing.  Don't have to click on anything or find it.

Is that what happened for others and how you get it to play, just don't do anything and it will start on its own?

Anna when I went to the sight the song starts playing , but then it cuts off and says its buffering then I hear a few notes then it cutts off again, maybe I need a diff. music player
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: October 01, 2006, 10:11:42 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Mafia owns a large part of Aruba and the businesses there.  They have had the upper hand.  However, like roaches with light, they can't take the public scrutiny.  Had this case been swept under the rug, all would have continued as it was.  My guess is that the Mafia has long been in damage control mode, and they have moved their important operations off of Aruba now.  Aruba has lost their Mafia money, and their days as a pirate haven are over now.  Done.  Finis.

Without the clean money, you can't hide the dirty money.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: October 01, 2006, 10:15:36 PM »

I would love to see Dana get someone like Mark Fuhrman or Rod Wheeler the former DC Detective to read all the statements and do a show and rip those statements apart (like we did Very Happy ).
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: October 01, 2006, 10:18:29 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I would love to see Dana get someone like Mark Fuhrman or Rod Wheeler the former DC Detective to read all the statements and do a show and rip those statements apart (like we did Very Happy ).

Email him!  He might could get them to do the show especially if they listen to podcasts and see that they would get to actually speak and not just answer questions with little short replies.

I think it is a great idea.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: October 01, 2006, 10:21:44 PM »

Email him!  He might could get them to do the show especially if they listen to podcasts and see that they would get to actually speak and not just answer questions with little short replies.

I think it is a great idea.

Yeah, most anyone can see the ridiculousness of those statements.

The folks who needed to rip those statements apart are precisely the folks who don't want to.

The best thing about those statements is making them public to the reasonable folks in the world to help keep them from thinking about going to that dirty little island.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: October 01, 2006, 10:24:52 PM »

Goodnight all you good monkeys!! Dana, thanks for another great show!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: October 01, 2006, 10:28:15 PM »

Nite Elaine.

Anna I will email him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: October 01, 2006, 10:29:43 PM »

Nite Elaine.

Anna I will email him.

He'll probably log on here in a minute  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: October 01, 2006, 10:35:51 PM »

And for those who did NOT call in

If you are already listening, it is not much to do to just call.  I hate to hear Dana asking for calls and no one responds.

I know lots of you want him to keep doing the show and that is one way to help and make sure he does so he can validate he has listeners and maybe get regular hours on a commercial site.

He actually allows people to talk and finish a sentence before he inserts himself back into the interview unlike MSM.

Is MSM so angry they did not get the statements that they are not going to discuss them at all?  Remember when Greta had some FBI statements and was reading them on the air?  What happened to her coverage?  Someone told her to believe Joran or what?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: October 01, 2006, 10:37:24 PM »

Great show Dana. Thanks.

Good night monkeys. Time for Mr. Sandman.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 01, 2006, 10:37:56 PM »

Nite Elaine.

Anna I will email him.

OK thanks Klaas.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: October 01, 2006, 10:39:19 PM »

Another great show, Dana!  

I was thinking while listening to Dave, is anyone investigating the possibility that Natalee was a victim of human trafficking?  When Dr. Phil sent his team, they were asking for a blonde and were threatened and attacked.  I know that most of us agree that scenario is unlikely, but without finding her remains, how can we ever be sure?  I can't imagine what that must be like for a parent.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: October 01, 2006, 10:39:36 PM »

Nite Elaine.

Anna I will email him.

OK thanks Klaas.

Now watch, this will be the one time he doesn't, lol  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: October 01, 2006, 10:41:29 PM »

Nite Elaine.

Anna I will email him.

OK thanks Klaas.

If he doesn't I will email him tomorrow.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: October 01, 2006, 10:47:59 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Another great show, Dana!  

I was thinking while listening to Dave, is anyone investigating the possibility that Natalee was a victim of human trafficking?  When Dr. Phil sent his team, they were asking for a blonde and were threatened and attacked.  I know that most of us agree that scenario is unlikely, but without finding her remains, how can we ever be sure?  I can't imagine what that must be like for a parent.

That's the horror of not having any closure, L'ilPuma.  And when they first arrived and the police wouldn't do anything at all to help them, I think I would have just lost my mind right there.  Not knowing what could be happening or what and where Natalee might be.  I know it is highly unlikely she survived that first night but there is always the what if and I don't think as a parent I could live with that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: October 01, 2006, 10:52:30 PM »

Nite Elaine.

Anna I will email him.

OK thanks Klaas.

Ive asked Mark Fuhrman to come on the show several times,  and he has not responded.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 01, 2006, 10:54:54 PM »

Thanks to Anna for reminding us, thanks to those who called in.  I apologize for being in the middle of a project and not able to call in but. . . .

I so enjoy Dana's program and Dave is such a great guest.  I wonder if Beth would ever yield to an interview by Dana.  I think she would much prefer that setting to one with Greta who is very passive active.

My painting is (somewhere near) finished.  Sorry, but I was doing the antiquing on the turned supports (columns) of the island and no one else will do it like I want it, and I was right in the middle of it, it has to be wiped and rubbed while the iron is hot (I mean paint is wet) or it becomes a big mess. The whole thing is now primed, painted, antiqued and will be sealed tomorrow.  Whew.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 01, 2006, 11:02:43 PM »

Dave coming right out and saying that 60 % of the assets on Aruba are owned by the Mafia... Wow.
Now I know who hired and paid for all of those high priced lawyers. No one who works for a living has pockets that deep.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: October 01, 2006, 11:05:22 PM »

Well, next time if it program is about Natalee or some other subject with which you are familiar I want Carnut, Tyler, AZlady, Sunfreak and San to all promise me that you will call in.

We are not supposed to sound rehearsed nor professional.  I call when I can and this is the first time no one has said anything about my accent.   Embarassed

Carnut, I would bet you have a very nice voice and I suspicion you are not all that shy from the dancing.  Will you call next time if you are able to listen in?  I know you can do it easily and would not be any biggie for you to do so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.