April 27, 2024, 09:34:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112543 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: October 02, 2006, 12:58:06 AM »

Here is one more.  The thing that is so surprising is that it has been Mafia controlled for a very long time and yet no one puts that in the pretty brochures about travel.

http://www.tni.org/archives/tblick/aruba.htm

This Blickman is evidently some sort of Mafia expert.  Posner was involved with the Chicago mob in this country, during his time there was the scandal of Murder Mansion and also it was called The Good Ship Lollipop.  I think the way people are controlled is they fear what organized crime can do to them if they ever cross them.  Or owe them money for any reason such as gambling.

Hope this helps.  I was surprised to hear Dave mention this for while we did discuss it in the early days, one tends to forget some details.

Well, I guess the mob is not exactly a detail.   Sad But it has been there for many years and seems to flourish and even expand with the input of the new Russians.

There is just more than you want to know there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: October 02, 2006, 12:58:35 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Another great show, Dana!  

I was thinking while listening to Dave, is anyone investigating the possibility that Natalee was a victim of human trafficking?  When Dr. Phil sent his team, they were asking for a blonde and were threatened and attacked.  I know that most of us agree that scenario is unlikely, but without finding her remains, how can we ever be sure?  I can't imagine what that must be like for a parent.

Lil~ I've not ruled out that possibility in my heart and mind. If that is where she is, I pray she is returned to safety very soon.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: October 02, 2006, 03:01:37 AM »

I wonder If America's most wanted would put all the statements on there
site on natalee's page??

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: October 02, 2006, 03:06:30 AM »

I emailed the show and asked if they would consider posting the statements and told them they could be found here with translations

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: October 02, 2006, 04:23:14 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hi, Dana,

I am scolding them for not calling in tonight.  I tell them how you will help with their questions and be very but I think making that first call is the hard part.  After that, it is easier.

But if they are listening, they might as well call for takes no more time.

Anna says call the man, little monkeys.  

Arrow

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: October 02, 2006, 05:13:21 AM »

HELP WANTED IN ARUBA   -   NEW SCREENWRITER

Because this script will NOT work anymore. The following is the response by MF to Dave's reference of a past missing persons case in Aruba.

"He was talking about the boy that went with his step-father on jetskis, they had problems with the jetskis, the boy had lifejacket on and someway/somehow he is the only one that drowned. While search and rescue was looking for the guy, the mother was sipping pina coladas at the bar. Her husband also died a couple of years prior..."

Congrats MF!!! You are the winner of the Grand Weasel Award for non-stop spouting of the most transparent propogandist tripe since the advent of mass-communication.

In one paragraph this weasel tells us of a failed search and rescue, an unfounded resolution (drowned?) and personal bashing of a parent(drinking] coupled with an intimation of criminal responsibilty(past death) by same parent .

Sounds familiar
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: October 02, 2006, 05:49:48 AM »

SPOKE TOO SOON

Unbelievable. We now have co-winners of the Grand Weasel Award.

Scubajab replies to MF's alley oop post by slamming home the remaining talking points...

Multiple sightings in Brazil (what happened to drowning?).

Insurance scam investigation(no source).

Notes that missing boy's mother has website and solicits donations.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: October 02, 2006, 06:14:11 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
SPOKE TOO SOON

Scubajab replies to MF's alley oop post by slamming home the remaining talking points...

Scubajap and Julia R must be twins who were separated at birth. And yes they need new writers for sure, cause the crap seems to get so deep anymore that even boots don't keep the bullcrap off anymore! Anyone of you monkeys have any extra "repellant" please pass it around. They sure do take notice to everything that a victim's family eats and drinks while they are suffering and greiving, don't they?! .....BOYCOTT ARUBA....unless you want to be called an alcoholic or a scammer! There are many, many, other nice places to travel to!!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: October 02, 2006, 07:23:05 AM »

Because this script will NOT work anymore. The following is the response by MF to Dave's reference of a past missing persons case in Aruba.

"He was talking about the boy that went with his step-father on jetskis, they had problems with the jetskis, the boy had lifejacket on and someway/somehow he is the only one that drowned. While search and rescue was looking for the guy, the mother was sipping pina coladas at the bar. Her husband also died a couple of years prior..."

Congrats MF!!! You are the winner of the Grand Weasel Award for non-stop spouting of the most transparent propogandist tripe since the advent of mass-communication.

In one paragraph this weasel tells us of a failed search and rescue, an unfounded resolution (drowned?) and personal bashing of a parent(drinking] coupled with an intimation of criminal responsibilty(past death) by same parent .

Sounds familiar

MF is a
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 02, 2006, 08:13:16 AM »

SPOKE TOO SOON

Is there a way to get the posts to the MOTHER?????

Do we know how to reach her -- allow her to respond.

I would really enjoy watching a slander or defamation suit filed against the specific posters and a TOS against the site.

I guess I'm just wishing out loud.

MF might say that his nick stands for 'media freak' -- but we all know what 'MF' really stands for Evil or Very Mad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: October 02, 2006, 08:29:48 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"
I think what I was trying to say is, Joran is the one protected. I think all 3 are responsible, but I think if the Kelpoes had been with others that evening, they would not be free today.

Shell,
I have always thought that, too, but you know what?  I am beginning to think they were just plain hostile and refusing to do anything just because they could be that way.  Aruban vs Americans and we will show those Mericans we don't have to do anything if we don't wanna.  Besides we are already mad at the politicians and have been threatening a walk out.  Maybe we should have walked out.  But we don't have to jump for the Mighty Mericans so we will show them a thing or two not to mess with Aruba.

Something like hubris for their island.  Maybe even a bit of paranoia thinking the Americans were going to boss them around or just plain anti-Americanism.  Maybe even to impress their friend Chavez?  Or the mafia calling the shots and telling them not to prosecute as it would be bad for business.

The bill to make online gambling just about impossible passed I see.  They have to be totally steamed about that, the mob, for it was one huge money maker.  Was tacked on to something else, related to homeland security I think, and it has passed both the house and senate.  Now that will leave a mark!  No credit cards checks or anything that requires banking or wire transfers can be used for online gambling now.

Every thought under the sun has gone through my mind at some time or other on this I think.  Could be why I can't say anything with certainty any more.  It's just all a sad blur at times.

Anna, you are THE HAMMER!   You nailed it on this!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: October 02, 2006, 08:32:07 AM »

SPOKE TOO SOON

Of course, Scubjap is a big fat, tall liar and the truth is not in her boadciously large hips or lying mouth.  This mother got the money and donated most of it to chairty (from the insurance compay).   That stupid Scuba learned to lie at the feet of the ugly renfro.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: October 02, 2006, 08:46:59 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
SPOKE TOO SOON

Is there a way to get the posts to the MOTHER?????

Do we know how to reach her -- allow her to respond.

I would really enjoy watching a slander or defamation suit filed against the specific posters and a TOS against the site.

I guess I'm just wishing out loud.

MF might say that his nick stands for 'media freak' -- but we all know what 'MF' really stands for Evil or Very Mad

No, you are really not hoping against hope.   Wink

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: October 02, 2006, 08:48:56 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: October 02, 2006, 09:12:45 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Congrats MF!!! You are the winner of the Grand Weasel Award for non-stop spouting of the most transparent propagandist tripe since the advent of mass-communication.

In one paragraph this weasel tells us of a failed search and rescue, an unfounded resolution (drowned?) and personal bashing of a parent(drinking] coupled with an intimation of criminal responsibility(past death) by same parent .

Sounds familiar

MF is a

Well, of course there is a way to get this to the Mother for Blah lives in their home town.  And that one is not only an MF POS but a liar for it was NOT the stepfather that the deVries child went out on the jet skis with at all but some jerk his mother met guess where????  In ARUBA hanging around hotels looking for vulnerable people on which to prey.

It was a trip to cheer the family up after the loss of their father and husband and some creep took her son out on the skis and he was never seen again.  And Tyler is right, the insurance was applied to charity and trying to find Max.

BESIDES, I don't think Dave is even talking about this Aruba fiasco but the "depressed" girl who drove her car into water somewhere.

They really should try to keep their lies straight on that one but when BLAH gets here, he can get anything to the deVries possibly by looking in the phone book.

Yes, note the same deal with the mother drinking pina coladas, etc.   I would probably be drinking 151 at C&C if some thug stole my kid like that!  Especially when the damned police accused me of some scam about it.

I don't know this family but I do wish we could do something to help her as well.  Maybe start a thread in the missing and exploited or something!!  She got the old Aruba Two Step Shuffle and having just lost her husband I don't think she was up to dealing with it at all being alone like that.  That man was NOT the stepfather!  He was some typical Aruban leech, just a bit older!!

Evil or Very Mad WOW!  I may not even need coffee after that, Igs!!  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: October 02, 2006, 09:14:24 AM »

Solo di Pueblo
Sept 30, Section 1, Page 3
Looks like an unflattering article and picture concerning Beth Twitty.
http://tinyurl.com/htpmz

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: October 02, 2006, 09:15:08 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Congrats MF!!! You are the winner of the Grand Weasel Award for non-stop spouting of the most transparent propagandist tripe since the advent of mass-communication.

In one paragraph this weasel tells us of a failed search and rescue, an unfounded resolution (drowned?) and personal bashing of a parent(drinking] coupled with an intimation of criminal responsibility(past death) by same parent .

Sounds familiar

MF is a

Well, of course there is a way to get this to the Mother for Blah lives in their home town.  And that one is not only an MF POS but a liar for it was NOT the stepfather that the deVries child went out on the jet skis with at all but some jerk his mother met guess where????  In ARUBA hanging around hotels looking for vulnerable people on which to prey.

It was a trip to cheer the family up after the loss of their father and husband and some creep took her son out on the skis and he was never seen again.  And Tyler is right, the insurance was applied to charity and trying to find Max.

BESIDES, I don't think Dave is even talking about this Aruba fiasco but the "depressed" girl who drove her car into water somewhere.

They really should try to keep their lies straight on that one but when BLAH gets here, he can get anything to the deVries possibly by looking in the phone book.

Yes, note the same deal with the mother drinking pina coladas, etc.   I would probably be drinking 151 at C&C if some thug stole my kid like that!  Especially when the damned police accused me of some scam about it.

I don't know this family but I do wish we could do something to help her as well.  Maybe start a thread in the missing and exploited or something!!  She got the old Aruba Two Step Shuffle and having just lost her husband I don't think she was up to dealing with it at all being alone like that.  That man was NOT the stepfather!  He was some typical Aruban leech, just a bit older!!

Evil or Very Mad WOW!  I may not even need coffee after that, Igs!!  

Anna, in addition I understand the Aruban snake that she met who was with her son when he "disappeared" had Florida ties.  Is this beginning to sound familiar?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: October 02, 2006, 09:24:21 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
[
Anna, in addition I understand the Aruban snake that she met who was with her son when he "disappeared" had Florida ties.  Is this beginning to sound familiar?

I wonder if he told her Max was hidden in Plainview???

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: October 02, 2006, 09:26:29 AM »

Oh, and by the way

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: October 02, 2006, 09:29:02 AM »

Re. Max Devries and his mother, Yvonne - I searched, found the web site.
Here is the donation information. There IS a University of Michigan Mott Children's Hospital, with a Holden Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.

Please send tax deductible donations to:
Checks Made Out to: Uof M Mott Children's/Holden NNICU
Check Memo Line Include: Max to the Millions
Address: 301 East Liberty , Suite 300
                 Ann Arbor, MI 48104-2251
                 Attn: Tammi Carr, Development Officer

The site had fund-raising events listed but they were from 2004. Yvonne seemed to be the coordinator of those.

Max's story is in the M&C thread, about page 6 +/-.

From WXYZ.com, Detroit, Michigan:

Michigan Teen Missing in Aruba
By Heather Catallo
Web produced by Sarah Morgan
November 14, 2005

For two months 7 Action News has been investigating the disappearance of boy from Brighton.

Now the FBI is getting involved to find out what happened to a young teen on the island of Aruba.

Police in Aruba say Max Devrees’ disappearance was just an accident. But Action News has learned the FBI is now stepping in to investigate this case because it might be much more than just an innocent mystery in Aruba.

The inviting ocean and sandy beaches of Aruba have proven dangerous for an American more than once recently.

The world knows about Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teenager who disappeared in southern Aruba.

But another young teenager, from Brighton, Michigan also vanished without a trace in Aruba. His name was Max Devrees.

Yvonne Devries took 14-year-old Max and his younger sister to Aruba in May of 2004. She wanted them to spend some healing family time together following the death of her husband.

"I want to find out if this was truly an accident. Was my son set up to be taken in Aruba? Was I followed and stalked and my son purposely targeted? We went there as basically a memorial service, privately for the family, in honor of their dad," said Yvonne.

At their hotel the Devrees family ended up hanging out with another hotel guest. He was a fellow American, 56-year-old David Stacey Sr.

Stacey offered to pay for Max to rent a wave runner so they could go out on the water together.

"Max was jumping up and down, really excited, let me go, let me go. And I did," said Yvonne.

That was the last time she would see her son.

"They didn’t come back in 45 minutes. They didn’t come back in an hour. Pretty much immediately, I had that sinking feeling something was wrong," explained Yvonne.

The police launched a massive ocean search. After several hours they rescued Stacey about four miles off the coast, but Max was never found.

According to Aruba police reports obtained by Action News, Stacey told police Max’s wave runner stopped working. He said he tried to tow Max’s watercraft, but that stranded both machines.

Back on land Stacey told police Max somehow slipped away. But Stacey’s story seems to change, depending on who he spoke to.

In one police interview, Stacey said "Max started swimming towards shore."

But Yvonne said he told her something entirely different, "He said, 'I heard a thump and Max was floating away.' I said, 'was he hurt?' 'Well, I don't know, that was our said agreement between the two of us, to save our energy.' 'What do you mean an agreement?' If it was your son, floating away, you would yell out to him, are you okay?"

But in his first interview with police, Stacey told detectives he didn’t have an agreement with Max.

Stacey also told police, "I do not remember if I called [out to] Max. I don’t think I did."

But in another statement 2 days later, Stacey said, "I called out to [Max], but he did not answer."

Corey Williams is a Michigan detective who is helping Yvonne learn the truth about what happened to Max.

He said the statements to the police don’t add up, "The minute I started reading, I started seeing what I would describe as glaring inconsistencies."

Williams is also concerned about how quickly the Aruban police closed out the case without digging further into Stacey’s background.

"It appears to me that there could possibly be foul play involved. It definitely appears to me that there needs to be more investigation done," said Williams.

In the Aruban police reports, David Stacey Sr. told detectives that he did not kill or do anything to hurt Max.

As for the Aruba police, they have not returned our phone calls to tell us why they closed their case so quickly.

Yvonne wants someone to find out how and why her son vanished, "Whatever you hold dear to you, just make sure you really realize what you do have, make sure you treasure it everyday, because when you wake up, you don’t know if that’s going to be your last day with them."

<end>

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.