April 27, 2024, 07:41:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #528 9/29 - 10/2/2006  (Read 112507 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: October 02, 2006, 09:31:17 AM »

Good Morning!  Just logging in to say hi! and show my support.. I have some people coming over to look at my house and hopefully they will make an offer.. Its a depressed market here in West Palm Beach and I assume they will want me to drop the price more than I have already.  They told me that they will have to put about $200,000 more into the house to make it like they want.. I'm feeling if you need to put that much into the house then build one yourself..  I need to be quiet and just smile..Selling a house is very stressful, and then the move..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: October 02, 2006, 09:39:39 AM »

Aruba is surface dust and needs a good cleaning.. I know that honest earned money will stopped going there, if its hasn't already..  I'm sure most companies 5 yrs plans have been reworked on that island..  I heard of ghost towns, I think Aruba will be a ghost island soon..
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: October 02, 2006, 09:42:11 AM »

New Front Page Post

The video is available of Beth on Dutch TV show.

Beth Twitty Interview on Dutch TV Show, Robert Jensen

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/10/02/beth-twitty-interview-on-dutch-tv-shoe-robert-jensen/
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: October 02, 2006, 09:52:56 AM »

Jensens asked some good questions?  Was your relationship strained between you and Natalee and where did that come from?  Umm I wonder if Julia had something do with that rumor???
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: October 02, 2006, 09:56:54 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Jensens asked some good questions?  Was your relationship strained between you and Natalee and where did that come from?  Umm I wonder if Julia had something do with that rumor???

Uh, well, yeah.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: October 02, 2006, 09:58:48 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Solo di Pueblo
Sept 30, Section 1, Page 3
Looks like an unflattering article and picture concerning Beth Twitty.
http://tinyurl.com/htpmz

I wish we knew what it says.  Or maybe I don't!   Sad   I can't maneuver in that paper very well.  On page 17 there is an article featuring the Booshi Wever, father of Guido and something about an ambulance for addicts.  I do believe he is a medical doctor and not a PhD one.  Some were wondering if Paulus knew any and I think he is one.  But also think Paulus would never have gotten help for Natalee like that, on way.

And on Page 21 a man beats up a woman in a Bar Restaurant.  I wonder how we can copy it for the Murder and Crime thread?  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: October 02, 2006, 09:59:15 AM »

This is a must watch video ... was very respectfully done by Robert Jensen ... KUDOS.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: October 02, 2006, 10:02:11 AM »

I agree, I'm shocked that Jensen did a great interview..  Greta could learn a few things from this guy..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: October 02, 2006, 10:10:18 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "igsigs"
SPOKE TOO SOON

Unbelievable. We now have co-winners of the Grand Weasel Award.

Scubajab replies to MF's alley oop post by slamming home the remaining talking points...

Multiple sightings in Brazil (what happened to drowning?).

Insurance scam investigation(no source).

Notes that missing boy's mother has website and solicits donations.

Of course, Scubjap is a big fat, tall liar and the truth is not in her boadciously large hips or lying mouth.  This mother got the money and donated most of it to chairty (from the insurance compay).   That stupid Scuba learned to lie at the feet of the ugly renfro.

Nadira was right--they ALL lie.  Multiple sightings of Natalee, too, copying passport, in a jewelry store, in a cab talking about the BEDB, using her ATM card.  Yes, scuba does have that flat rear and broad as a barn look now that you mention it.  Uh oh!  Guess we are going to be scolded for saying something negative about a person's appearance but it is just the first thing that leaps out at you with her.

Oh, well, I'm not responsible for anything I say before I have my coffee in the morning.

There. . . all better now!  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: October 02, 2006, 10:14:39 AM »

Hmm ... in Jensen interview Beth states that she asked to meet with JVDS and her turned her down.

I though JVDS's last comments were that he would not talk to authorities but he would talk with Beth & Dave.

Guess he never thought they would wind up in Holland.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: October 02, 2006, 10:15:11 AM »

Anna,

ScubaJap says she is a scuba diver and when scuba diving you have to have a  buoyancy compensator  and hers are built into her body.. I just don't know how someone with such a large  buoyancy compensator  can dive, it would seemed to keep one on the surface..   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: October 02, 2006, 10:18:40 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
This is a must watch video ... was very respectfully done by Robert Jensen ... KUDOS.

Red,
Is there any way the people of Aruba could get to see this video?  Could Jossy post a link on the front page of his paper for example?  They only know what they are told and as we see in the case of Max DeVries, that is left to the likes of Julia Renfro and her minions to fabricate just about anything that goes through their minds.

The Aruban people do not get much information other than what is generated locally I gather.  If they could see this and know it was done in Holland and not the "evil" American media perhaps they would actually listen for a change.

PERSONA NON GRATA

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: October 02, 2006, 10:18:46 AM »

I hope Scubajap knows how to control that builtin BC.. A feature of scuba which is often non-intuitive to beginning students of diving, is that gas generally needs to be added to the BC when a diver decends in a controlled manner, and valved-off (removed) from the BC when the diver ascends in a controlled manner.   I think ScubaJap hasn't figured out to control that gas yet..  With experience, divers eventually learn to minimize this problem by minimizing the size of the "constant volume bubble" in their BC's.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: October 02, 2006, 10:21:01 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Anna,

ScubaJap says she is a scuba diver and when scuba diving you have to have a  buoyancy compensator  and hers are built into her body.. I just don't know how someone with such a large  buoyancy compensator  can dive, it would seemed to keep one on the surface..   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: October 02, 2006, 10:25:51 AM »

Anna - Do you know how to do a screen shot?

"Print Scrn" key, then paste into notepad or even mail message or Word?

(That bar/restaurant incident for M&C)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 02, 2006, 10:30:28 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

What?   Confused  Embarassed

Maybe we should get it translated first?  I will try to post it and see if we can get any translation on it before we commit it to that thread?  I will see if I can copy it but it is only part of the page, not the whole page.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: October 02, 2006, 10:34:53 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Red"

Red,
Is there any way the people of Aruba could get to see this video?  Could Jossy post a link on the front page of his paper for example?  They only know what they are told and as we see in the case of Max DeVries, that is left to the likes of Julia Renfro and her minions to fabricate just about anything that goes through their minds.

The Aruban people do not get much information other than what is generated locally I gather.  If they could see this and know it was done in Holland and not the "evil" American media perhaps they would actually listen for a change.

Thanks Anna ... email has been sent.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: October 02, 2006, 10:44:49 AM »

Maybe we should get it translated first?  I will try to post it and see if we can get any translation on it before we commit it to that thread?  I will see if I can copy it but it is only part of the page, not the whole page.

I'm thinking to "get" it before it goes away ... in case a translation doesn't come our way. Possibly we could email to someone who could translate. It's Spanish, isn't it?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: October 02, 2006, 10:45:40 AM »

I'm thinking to "get" it before it goes away ... in case a translation doesn't come our way. Possibly we could email to someone who could translate. It's Spanish, isn't it?

What are you guys looking at?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: October 02, 2006, 10:46:53 AM »

[

Check your email.  I don't know how to find my Clipboard.   Embarassed

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.