March 28, 2024, 03:18:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455610 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #300 on: November 01, 2008, 10:42:25 PM »

Quick story, my husband and I sell to the prisons!  One of my favorite buyers had a real sweet secretary.  "Happily" married and just had a baby.  She just lost her job about a month ago for having a "relationship" with an inmate.   

Just never know about people anymore!  Seems so many who live 2 lives.....  Scary world we live in!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: November 01, 2008, 10:42:31 PM »

Nite Boo 
Did you pierce your ears young lady????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: November 01, 2008, 10:43:59 PM »

When I woke up this morning from my real sleep.  The first thought I had was "why did Casey delete all those pictures"?  I was thinking maybe Caylee was wearing something in them that she buried her in.  Sorry...but I think there's more to those deletions.   

Mary!  I like new avi!  Much better!  LOL  How cute!

I did my own makeup...thanks   

How????? 

When we become partners I'll fill you in.  Hope I don't get stuck in here again.  Scarey. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: November 01, 2008, 10:45:25 PM »

Quick story, my husband and I sell to the prisons!  One of my favorite buyers had a real sweet secretary.  "Happily" married and just had a baby.  She just lost her job about a month ago for having a "relationship" with an inmate.   

Wow, that is messed up.  Where do they find the time?  Or the place.  Poor husband. 

I know.  A lot of these guys are sooooo manipulative.  Federal and I would guess State too employees have to several take training classes to help prevent these problems.  It is a big problem even for the women employees.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: November 01, 2008, 10:47:50 PM »

Wow, that is messed up.  Where do they find the time?  Or the place.  Poor husband. 

I know.  A lot of these guys are sooooo manipulative.  Federal and I would guess State too employees have to several take training classes to help prevent these problems.  It is a big problem even for the women employees.

Getting involved romantically with people one works with has always been frowned upon. People know that, but they still keep doing it.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: November 01, 2008, 10:50:04 PM »

I was just on the phone talking to my friend in Orlando, she works at the jail Casey is at.  She said Friday afternoon it got real busy outside, and didn't know what was going on...all the ladies were looking out the window trying to see what was going on outside...she said it's crazy there most days.. everyone wants to know what Casey had to eat, what she is buying w/her money. 

The people who don't give a hoot about Casey and what she is eating say they can't wait for Caylee to be found so they can get this over with. I asked her what people think about the case when they are talking about it on the street... they feel for Cindy and George (I had to fill her in on some of the lies and coverups they are doing), people seem to think that Casey did something to Caylee...the DNA evidence is convincing to  people in thinking that Caylee is gone.   People are p'od at their tax dollars and what they are being used for. 

Too bad that everyone doesn't know as much as the average monkey does...   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: November 01, 2008, 10:50:55 PM »

Getting involved romantically with people one works with has always been frowned upon. People know that, but they still keep doing it.

i just noticed your signature line - that is so sweet!

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: November 01, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »

Good evening friends. Just got home, and I thought I'd post the latest e-mail I recieved from TES.

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:10:39 -0400
Subject: RE: TEAM LEADER UPDATE
To: SEARCHINORLANDO@aol.com

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMPASSION REGARDING THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY. I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN GETTING THIS INFORMATION TO YOU; HOWEVER GETTING A LOCATION TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED.

WE NOW HAVE A LOCATION FOR THE COMMAND CENTER, WHICH WILL BE ESTABLISHED AT

CHRYSLER BUILDING

10300 BOGGEY CREEK ROAD

ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32824

WE WILL START THE SEARCH ON

OCTOBER 8, 2008 AND HAVE A BRIEFING AT 8:00AM, FOR THE SEARCH OF LITTLE CAYLEE ANTHONY.

AS TO THE LOCATION FOR THE UPCOMING TEAM LEADER MEETING, WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A LOCATION FOR THIS. ONCE A LOCATION IS ESTABILISHED I WILL SEND ANOHTER EMAIL TO YOU.

ALSO WE WILL BE ISSUING ARMBANDS AND PARKING PASSES FOR ALL TEAM LEADERS, AT THE MEETING/TRAINING ON OCTOBER 7, 2008.

WE HAVE ESTABILISHED A WEB SITE WHICH IS UPDATED DAILY FOR YOUR VIEWING.

www.pleasefindcaylee.com

ONCE MORE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT AND LETS GET READY FOR PERHAPS ONE OF THE LARGEST SEARCHES IN AMERICA HISTORY.

JAMES A. COPENHAVER

800 NORTH FERNCREEK AVE

ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32803

(407) 897-1184

SEARCHINORLANDO.COM
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: November 01, 2008, 10:56:16 PM »

i just noticed your signature line - that is so sweet!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: November 01, 2008, 10:59:53 PM »

Good evening friends. Just got home, and I thought I'd post the latest e-mail I recieved from TES.

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:10:39 -0400
Subject: RE: TEAM LEADER UPDATE
To: SEARCHINORLANDO@aol.com

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMPASSION REGARDING THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY. I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN GETTING THIS INFORMATION TO YOU; HOWEVER GETTING A LOCATION TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED.

WE NOW HAVE A LOCATION FOR THE COMMAND CENTER, WHICH WILL BE ESTABLISHED AT

CHRYSLER BUILDING

10300 BOGGEY CREEK ROAD

ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32824

WE WILL START THE SEARCH ON

OCTOBER 8, 2008 AND HAVE A BRIEFING AT 8:00AM, FOR THE SEARCH OF LITTLE CAYLEE ANTHONY.

AS TO THE LOCATION FOR THE UPCOMING TEAM LEADER MEETING, WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A LOCATION FOR THIS. ONCE A LOCATION IS ESTABILISHED I WILL SEND ANOHTER EMAIL TO YOU.

ALSO WE WILL BE ISSUING ARMBANDS AND PARKING PASSES FOR ALL TEAM LEADERS, AT THE MEETING/TRAINING ON OCTOBER 7, 2008.

WE HAVE ESTABILISHED A WEB SITE WHICH IS UPDATED DAILY FOR YOUR VIEWING.

www.pleasefindcaylee.com

ONCE MORE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT AND LETS GET READY FOR PERHAPS ONE OF THE LARGEST SEARCHES IN AMERICA HISTORY.

JAMES A. COPENHAVER

800 NORTH FERNCREEK AVE

ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32803

(407) 897-1184

SEARCHINORLANDO.COM

Colt I had already signed out but came back to read your post. the date needs to be changed to November. thanks Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #310 on: November 01, 2008, 11:00:36 PM »

I was just on the phone talking to my friend in Orlando, she works at the jail Casey is at.  She said Friday afternoon it got real busy outside, and didn't know what was going on...all the ladies were looking out the window trying to see what was going on outside...she said it's crazy there most days.. everyone wants to know what Casey had to eat, what she is buying w/her money. 

The people who don't give a hoot about Casey and what she is eating say they can't wait for Caylee to be found so they can get this over with. I asked her what people think about the case when they are talking about it on the street... they feel for Cindy and George (I had to fill her in on some of the lies and coverups they are doing), people seem to think that Casey did something to Caylee...the DNA evidence is convincing to  people in thinking that Caylee is gone.   People are p'od at their tax dollars and what they are being used for. 

Thanks for that informative tidbit!   Glad you were able to clear it up with your friend.  I'm surprised people AREN"T more informed, just from being there and the local news.  I don't blame them for being angry about there tax dollars!  But they need to know it Casey's fault for dragging this whole thing out.  She knows and coulda stopped this long ago.  CA and GA could help stop it too, if they'd face the truth!  Thanks again and keep us posted!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: November 01, 2008, 11:05:35 PM »

Thanks for that informative tidbit!   Glad you were able to clear it up with your friend.  I'm surprised people AREN"T more informed, just from being there and the local news.  I don't blame them for being angry about there tax dollars!  But they need to know it Casey's fault for dragging this whole thing out. She knows and coulda stopped this long ago.  CA and GA could help stop it too, if they'd face the truth! Thanks again and keep us posted!

Hear! Hear!

And that is one of the many reasons people who have followed this case in some depth are so terribly angry with the whole Anthony clan!

How dare they carry on this charade and rob the citizens of their resources and services!

Makes me MAD! And I don't even live in Florida.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: November 01, 2008, 11:12:07 PM »

Nite everyone!  Dolce, Wreck has a special tribute to you!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: November 01, 2008, 11:14:09 PM »

Sleep well, saucy-1!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: November 01, 2008, 11:15:00 PM »

Sleep well, saucy-1!
Thank You!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #315 on: November 01, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »

Oh...I saw it..... 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: November 01, 2008, 11:16:52 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony is about to resume, officials said on Saturday.

Anthony disappeared more than four months ago.

On Saturday, the Texas-based Equu-search said it hopes to have 3,000 volunteers when it resumes efforts to find Anthony in a week.

The search team will also spend some time looking for Jennifer Kesse, who's been missing for nearly three years.

Among those who will be in Orlando is high-profile bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, the same man who helped bond mother Casey Anthony out of jail the first time.

At first, he said, he believed the girl was still alive, but he quickly changed his mind and left town, saying he was frustrated with Casey Anthony's lack of cooperation.

Padilla will also bring some of his team along with him.

The search will center around Boggy Creek and Tradesport Drive near the Orlando International Airport, not too far from the Anthony home.

Volunteers are being asked to report at 8 a.m. next Saturday, be older than 18 and bring a photo identification to prove it.

Even though Caylee Anthony's body has not been found, her Casey Anthony has been charged with the child's murder.

She remains in jail without bond.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: November 01, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »

Thanks Colt -

Typo in the email though, it should be November 7 & 8 and not October 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #318 on: November 01, 2008, 11:17:21 PM »

Nighty night Miss Kitty.  Wreck...you are too much!!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: November 01, 2008, 11:41:05 PM »

Nite Boo 
Did you pierce your ears young lady????

Yes, and I do look years younger. 

Yes you do.  Please don't get stuck anymore, I am tired of worrying about you.

Anything on TV tonight about the Casey case?

Not that I am away of.  Watching SNL - Ben Affleck (staunch Democrat) and John McCain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.