March 28, 2024, 08:10:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455662 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2008, 10:18:01 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Making my cage drop off for Clinton Nelson  just have a week left
With all the New Monkeys 
You  just never know who might be local or GREAT at finding places to spread the word in the area
Any Monkeys that happens on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
OR good at finding local sites and posting information
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson November 8th-9th His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0
For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0
At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway. To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

This may be the same time TES will be back Looking for Caylee so National Media for Clinton's search will not happen.   BUT  I do pray that TES could get enough support in both searches to find both Caylee and Clinton.
Link to Search poster  as a JPEG http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/TESClinton2.jpg
AND as a PDF that can be down loaded http://www.sharepdfbooks.com/26RZAOL8293A/Nov_8_9_Search_1_.pdf.html
TIA

I posted this on a couple of blogs this morning. Did you notice that Clinton and Caylee share a birthday?

Smile

Thanks and Morning Monkeys!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »

I posted this on a couple of blogs this morning. Did you notice that Clinton and Caylee share a birthday?

Smile

Thanks and Morning Monkeys!
    I did Not notice that    pink angel
Thank You

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2008, 10:33:38 AM »

And another thing!!!! That info was under the VOLUNTEER section and under the HELP section. See they are not asking you to go search anywhere, just send money, that will be just fine. They don't actually want people out there looking in the areas where she is supposedly, not willing to part with that "she is close" information. Just send money!!!! Man they piss me off!!!  BTW we need a pissed monkey icon.
The Anthony's are operating under the incorrect (as 81 % of those polled agree) assumption that Caylee is alive, it is logical that they would direct their efforts toward finding information about a LIVE Caylee as opposed to a dead one.

The problem lies with their approach. Making disparaging remarks about TES and Tim Miller is not a good way of trying to get the public to consider their viewpoint. I can fully understand their not willing to face the fact that Caylee is dead. No grandparent would want to believe that. It will take finding the body to bring closure to them.

Two things need to happin here until when and if Caylee is found, dead or alive.

The first is that the Anthony's need to reign in their criticism of TES and the other searchers who are trying to find Caylee (presumably dead).
The second is that we of the majority opinion that she is deceased have to understand, at least to some extent, how they must feel, knowing deep down at the bottom of their broken hearts that Caylee is gone and that their own daughter is responsable.

I personaly know the feeling of a parent that has outlived their child. It is a feeling that I do not wish on anyone.

MURT

Murt..
First let me say i am sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing a child.   

The Anthony's are a totally different story. For their  scam trust to continue they have to make everyone believe they think Caylee is alive. In the beginning-they asked for cash, gift cards (target, gas cards..etc.), water for searches. I would like to know of just ONE search that the Anthony's conducted. Just one.  They claim that Caylee is alive yet they sign a paper saying IF she is not they can take that money and use it for her funeral/estate expenses.  George claims that he KNOWS Caylee is alive because of the "aura" around her pictures..(ok George)...and that she has been moved NINE time and he has been there. I'm sorry but since George has all this "info" he should be FORCED to tell LE just where Caylee has been.

The Anthony's have bit the hand of ANYONE who has tried to help them.  From Leonard Padilla to Tim Miller. The things Cindy has said about Tim Miller are unforgiveable. The way they treated LP-is ridiculous. 

Are we to believe that LE doesn't want to find Caylee alive? I will NEVER believe that. Casey and the Anthony's have had MONTHS to tell the truth. They continue to lie.

They are NOT honoring Caylee...

just my opinion..sorry for the rant.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2008, 10:43:01 AM »

SNIPPED
  BTW we need a pissed monkey icon.

Good Morning All.  I have these two.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »

Here is a snipped of the website http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/help

Support the search efforts by purchasing a
t-shirt or wristband:

Suggested contribution and supplies able to be mailed:

T-Shirt (sizes S to XL) - $10
Wristband - $5

Shirt requests and/or contributions to the search efforts may be made out to Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony and all requests be mailed to the address below.  Please make sure to enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope, your name, size(s), phone number, and a check or money order.

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

All funds donated to the trust fund will go directly towards funding the efforts in finding Caylee. Funds are currently being used to pay for fliers, t-shirts, water for volunteers, etc. Once Caylee is brought home all remaining funds will be donated to charities that help the families of missing children. The family does not benefit financially from any donations made to the trust fund, and it is being administered by a third party (Jody A. Parker). If you are interested in donating you may make a deposit at any Wachovia Bank in the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony Trust Account:

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony". Any questions or request for contribution deposits may be directed to Caylee's Trustee, Jody A. Parker.
Trustee:
Jody A. Parker
jodyaparker@gmail.com

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items please e-mail the Caylee Search Team cayleetrustfund@yahoo.com with your request.

* Fliers
    * T-Shirts
    * HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
    * Buttons
    * Sticky Posters
    * Bottled Water
    * Snack Foods 

If you go on the site, most of this font is real tiny except the stuff you can buy and it's price. I found it odd that the money goes to bottled water for volunteers.... What volunteers? What search have they organized? Did they "all" go out searching and we missed it? Water for volunteers implies searching in areas like TES is doing, not sitting on the couch giving interviews. Oh and they want money for snackies too! Can't have bottled water w/o those M&M trail mix bags, can we? They want money for all those items, but for what? No one is searching, not even them! The only one out there is TES and his fine group of people!!!

I'm trying to find some support "Caylee is alive" places on the internet that were not directly set up by the Anthonys, I haven't found any yet. Where are all these supporters? Or are they just nice people who are offering there best wishes for the family. That doesn't mean these people think Caylee is alive, they just feel sorry for the Anthonys.

Sad, just very sad. One poll at about.com says that 81% of the people who answered believe Caylee is dead.

This really annoys me that they expect people to send them money when they aren't searching anywhere or helping the real searchers like TES in any way. 

Another thing that annoys me is their new foundation they are setting up as a charity doesn't even follow the IRS rules. Here is some info I found on the IRS site:
"Irrespective of size, a governing board should include independent members and
should not be dominated by employees or others who are not, by their very nature,
independent individuals because of family or business relationships.
The Internal
Revenue Service reviews the board composition of charities to determine whether the
board represents a broad public interest, and to identify the potential for insider
transactions that could result in misuse of charitable assets."
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/governance_practices.pdf

I certainly hope the IRS never approves this foundation!

It is not showing up as a charity at this time, so it appears that the 501(c) has not been applied for. 

http://www.irs.gov/app/pub-78/forwardToSearch.do

Didn't Mr. Black inform us that money given to the A's is a gift and they can use any way they want?   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2008, 10:58:42 AM »

SNIPPED

Good Morning All.  I have these two.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2008, 11:20:19 AM »

Hopefully not a repeat.

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2008, 11:23:52 AM »

Boo.. did they find Bullet? Alive? Sad

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2008, 11:32:35 AM »

No, nobody found him. The winter was very cold and he probably didn't survive for very long unless someone picked him up and didn't tell anyone. The flyers were everywhere and all the local vets contacted. The family was extremely distraught, he was their baby. They also continued to thank anyone that searched and were surprised so many cared. The kicker was that the kennel denied any responsibility for their actions, saying he had run away before so it wasn't their fault. But they had tied him up to a pole in the back and left him there unattended so he could go potty. A tiny Boston Terrier left out in the winter tied to a pole, unforgivable. The newspapers did write up on them, but they are still in business, unfortunately.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2008, 11:33:52 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=A05E7B207A2D9D83A53E5FF0E5BE1FAA?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

The FL bar will not be investigating Baez's behavior and states that there is no rule against an attorney hugging his client.  Guess the jail needs to be reminded of the rules

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2008, 11:35:20 AM »

Don't forget that tomorrow is Daylights Savings Time, Fall back one hour! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2008, 11:35:58 AM »

No, nobody found him. The winter was very cold and he probably didn't survive for very long unless someone picked him up and didn't tell anyone. The flyers were everywhere and all the local vets contacted. The family was extremely distraught, he was their baby. They also continued to thank anyone that searched and were surprised so many cared. The kicker was that the kennel denied any responsibility for their actions, saying he had run away before so it wasn't their fault. But they had tied him up to a pole in the back and left him there unattended so he could go potty. A tiny Boston Terrier left out in the winter tied to a pole, unforgivable. The newspapers did write up on them, but they are still in business, unfortunately.   

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2008, 11:45:46 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished submitting recipes for the TES cookbook. That makes 14 for me & I'm sure they are officially sick of me!!  Please take a moment & submit your favorites. Last night Orchidwmn said they especially needed more bread, roll & muffin recipes. I can't wait to see a finished copy, I think it's a terrific idea!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2008, 11:47:59 AM »

The more Baez, Todd Black, and Casey are exposed the harder the Anthonys will fight back.  Their goal is to create reasonable doubt and hopefully prevent Casey from getting the lethal injection.  Personally, I want to see Casey rot in jail as a baby killer and remember what she did every day for the rest of her life, but that is just my opinion.  I do not believe for one second that George and Cindy don't realize that Caylee is most likely deceased.  They can't offer any constructive clues to Caylee's location, because they have no clues.  They are grasping at straws to protect Casey.  They want Casey to be a victim so they she can avoid capital punishment, even if it could mean that brother Lee's reputation might be ruined.  We will hear a psychological defense for Casey at the trial.

It's so sad that Tim, TES, and the other searchers are being disparaged in the Anthony's attempts to save their sick daughter.  They will try to attack Tim with the alcohol reports because that is all they have.  They know that if Tim and TES find Catlee it means an injection for Casey.  The Anthonys are desperate and Tim has become their target because they know he has the ability to burst their Casey bubble.  The Anthonys do not want Tim in Orlando.  The entire US is disgusted with the Anthonys.

Todd Black took after Tim and, hopefully, we have shut him up by exposing that he is a former con and a felon.  Baez has been reported to the Florida Bar for his inappropriate behavior with a client.  Leonard Padilla bailed out on the Anthonys and is now working with TES and LE.   The Anthony's support system is in the gutter.  I suspect that Cindy was probably the one who reported the food distribution during the last search to the Florida Health Dept.  She will no doubt try even more dirty tricks when TES arrives on the 8th.  The only thing that we can really do as a group is continue to meet the Anthony attacks with facts to discredit their nonsense.  They will not stop until the jury reaches a verdict or Caylee is found.  When Caylee is found, I am sure that they already have a scapegoat lined up to take the fall for the murder.  Cindy and George are making a lot of noise with a lot of drama, but I don't think anyone is really listening.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2008, 11:48:30 AM »

SNIPPED

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2008, 11:57:11 AM »

This really annoys me that they expect people to send them money when they aren't searching anywhere or helping the real searchers like TES in any way. 

Another thing that annoys me is their new foundation they are setting up as a charity doesn't even follow the IRS rules. Here is some info I found on the IRS site:
should not be dominated by employees or others who are not, by their very nature,
The Internal
Revenue Service reviews the board composition of charities to determine whether the
board represents a broad public interest, and to identify the potential for insider

[/quote]

It is not showing up as a charity at this time, so it appears that the 501(c) has not been applied for. 

Didn't Mr. Black inform us that money given to the A's is a gift and they can use any way they want?   
[/quote]

I guess I should have stated that I was referring to the new charity that Cindy is trying to set up:  The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  There was a post that I can't find now but it hasn't been approved yet.  The board members were listed as the Anthony's, plus Mallory Parker and her mom Jody Parker. 

I'm not sure if Mr. Black is correct on his statement about the A's being legally allowed to use that trust money any way they want.  I would hope they have to account for every cent of that too.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2008, 11:58:05 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=A05E7B207A2D9D83A53E5FF0E5BE1FAA?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

The FL bar will not be investigating Baez's behavior and states that there is no rule against an attorney hugging his client.  Guess the jail needs to be reminded of the rules

Oh well- I am just a bit surprised. The client is very dependent upon him and is therefore vulnerable.  (Never mind that with someone like  Casey that may be a VERY foolhardy thing to do).
To my mind that should be a no-go area. I think it would be for most professions. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2008, 12:01:30 PM »

The Internal

[/quote]

I guess I should have stated that I was referring to the new charity that Cindy is trying to set up:  The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  There was a post that I can't find now but it hasn't been approved yet.  The board members were listed as the Anthony's, plus Mallory Parker and her mom Jody Parker. 

I'm not sure if Mr. Black is correct on his statement about the A's being legally allowed to use that trust money any way they want.  I would hope they have to account for every cent of that too.
[/quote]

Every time I hear one more of Mr Black's statements I wonder if there's a Candid Camera around somewhere!
Incredible....
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2008, 12:02:25 PM »

I think what the IRS does is review the tax returns of the charity and does not "approve" it's creation. This is my own opinion since I have not done a lot of research on this subject. With all the questionable charitys out there, this seems to be the case. The Anthonys would be in for a real learning experience when they start filing tax returns and have to account for their expenses and revenue. If they start paying themselves salries, the IRS will take a real close look at them.

MURT

I certainly hope that you're right about the IRS.  To me it looks like they are trying to keep The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation with family and friends running it.

I am sorry for your loss.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2008, 12:05:46 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys....been reading, but haven't had time to stop and post as I was busy planning and running around for a Halloween Party for after trick or treat hours, especially for the teenagers who needed a place to go to stay out of trouble...
I have to say that I dont care if Baez hugging Casey is being checked into or not.....I still say that their closeness oversteps the boundaries of lawyer,client relationship JMO
I am eagerly awaiting TES return and search next week, and am praying daily that Caylee will be found and her remains get the respect they deserve. In my mind, I see Cindy NEVER admitting that the remains are Caylee ...no matter what DNA shows...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.