March 29, 2024, 04:41:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455933 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2008, 12:05:51 PM »

My PC is doing strange things this morning. I replied with quotes but my post on #53 is only the last small paragraph re Candid Camera...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2008, 12:07:52 PM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished submitting recipes for the TES cookbook. That makes 14 for me & I'm sure they are officially sick of me!!  Please take a moment & submit your favorites. Last night Orchidwmn said they especially needed more bread, roll & muffin recipes. I can't wait to see a finished copy, I think it's a terrific idea!   

As soon as this monkey gets woke up and has more coffee I intend to do so....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2008, 12:08:51 PM »

hey..can i get a link to the cookbook so I can submit?

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2008, 12:11:24 PM »

Why can I never find the previous archived link? Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong,so that I don't have to keep asking everytime? TYIA

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2008, 12:12:54 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=A05E7B207A2D9D83A53E5FF0E5BE1FAA?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

The FL bar will not be investigating Baez's behavior and states that there is no rule against an attorney hugging his client.  Guess the jail needs to be reminded of the rules

Oh well- I am just a bit surprised. The client is very dependent upon him and is therefore vulnerable.  (Never mind that with someone like  Casey that may be a VERY foolhardy thing to do).
To my mind that should be a no-go area. I think it would be for most professions. 

IF this report is true by myfoxorlando, then perhaps the bar should look into why an attorney has to be reminded over and over to adhere to the jail's rules when he visits.

Sheesh, Baez just continually amazes and annoys me.

Good morning, Monkeys!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2008, 12:15:44 PM »

hey, Nikki, this is the link I saved, I hope it works, it still has my login(nana48) on it! If not maybe someone can post the correct one!!! 
http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?showforum=2

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2008, 12:20:37 PM »

hey, Nikki, this is the link I saved, I hope it works, it still has my login(nana48) on it! If not maybe someone can post the correct one!!! 

Thanks from me too. I just registered and will post some recipes today. Smile

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2008, 12:20:50 PM »

This really annoys me that they expect people to send them money when they aren't searching anywhere or helping the real searchers like TES in any way. 

Another thing that annoys me is their new foundation they are setting up as a charity doesn't even follow the IRS rules. Here is some info I found on the IRS site:
"Irrespective of size, a governing board should include independent members and
should not be dominated by employees or others who are not, by their very nature,
independent individuals because of family or business relationships.
The Internal
Revenue Service reviews the board composition of charities to determine whether the
board represents a broad public interest, and to identify the potential for insider
transactions that could result in misuse of charitable assets."
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/governance_practices.pdf

I certainly hope the IRS never approves this foundation!

It is not showing up as a charity at this time, so it appears that the 501(c) has not been applied for. 

http://www.irs.gov/app/pub-78/forwardToSearch.do

Didn't Mr. Black inform us that money given to the A's is a gift and they can use any way they want?   

I guess I should have stated that I was referring to the new charity that Cindy is trying to set up:  The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  There was a post that I can't find now but it hasn't been approved yet.  The board members were listed as the Anthony's, plus Mallory Parker and her mom Jody Parker. 

I'm not sure if Mr. Black is correct on his statement about the A's being legally allowed to use that trust money any way they want.  I would hope they have to account for every cent of that too.
[/quote]

The foundation is what I searched for, no 501(c) yet.  Mr. Black is definitely incorrect with his statement, not only for the Trust (which is what the A's are collecting for on their website) but also the new foundation (which will be considered abandoned if the application is not corrected).
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2008, 12:22:02 PM »

Thanks from me too. I just registered and will post some recipes today. Smile

You're Welcome!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2008, 12:24:01 PM »

Boo.. did they find Bullet? Alive? Sad

No, nobody found him. The winter was very cold and he probably didn't survive for very long unless someone picked him up and didn't tell anyone. The flyers were everywhere and all the local vets contacted. The family was extremely distraught, he was their baby. They also continued to thank anyone that searched and were surprised so many cared. The kicker was that the kennel denied any responsibility for their actions, saying he had run away before so it wasn't their fault. But they had tied him up to a pole in the back and left him there unattended so he could go potty. A tiny Boston Terrier left out in the winter tied to a pole, unforgivable. The newspapers did write up on them, but they are still in business, unfortunately.   

That is a really horrible story.      Poor doggie!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2008, 12:24:48 PM »

I know there was some question on the PleasefindCaylee site https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com as being on the up & up

But I see where their link for donations take you to the TES web site to donate and they have the vol. form linked from TES too. 
Thanks OF -- (from that site):

Why are we doing this?  There is no better way to put it than in the words written below, from another grieving grandmother.

Sheryl Ann Sawyers is the grandmother of Riley Ann Sawyers (aka Baby Grace), who was murdered, allegedly by her own mother and her step-father, in Texas in July of 2007.  Sheryl has issued this plea asking people to join in the search for Caylee.  Sheryl has generously agreed to allow us to post this plea on this website.

This is why we are doing what we are doing.  It is for Caylee.

Let's light the way home for Caylee.

A letter from a grieving grandmother:

To the residents of Orlando and surrounding communities,

I know that your hearts are grieving and broken over the plight of Caylee Marie Anthony.  Our hearts join you in your sorrow.  We come to you today asking that you put aside any anger or bad feelings that you may have and instead, focus your energy in the search for Caylee.

My granddaughter, Riley Ann Sawyers, was taken from this world on July 24, 2007 by an act of violence that will forever haunt our lives.  Texas Equusearch played an instrumental role in identifying her and returning her to her family.  They continue to play a large role in supporting our family in our grieving and healing process, and helping us to bring awareness to the plight of missing and abused children.

We come to you today to ask that you join law enforcement and Texas Equusearch in their search for Caylee.  Searching for a missing child is a difficult and daunting task, both physically and emotionally.  Those that choose to volunteer their time and efforts to do so are truly angels that walk on earth.  Even if you cannot physically search for the child, there are many, many things that you can do.  There is a great need for food, water, supplies, monetary donations and other assistance.  Even making a small donation can make a big difference and I am asking you to please consider doing so.

One of our spokespersons talked to Tim today.  They will have spent a minimum of $25,000 on this search by tomorrow in gas, lodging, food, supplies, etc.  His words were "We are not going anywhere until this baby is brought home."

This is a time that we can all come together and do something positive for Caylee.  Our thoughts and our efforts should be on finding Caylee and bringing her home.  Texas Equusearch is there in a role to support Caylee, nothing more, nothing less.  Please think of Caylee as one of your own, and do all you can to help in bringing her home.  Focus your efforts in a positive way and with love for a little girl lost.  Please come together as a community for the love of a child that so desperately needs you now.  As a family who's child has been there, we know how great of an impact that you, one person, one voice, one loving heart, can make.

As Texas Equusearch says "Lost is not alone".  Please, do not let Caylee be alone.

With prayers for all of you,
Sheryl Ann Sawyers and Family, along with the "Circle of Friends"
9/2/08

Good Morning/Afternoon to all and WELCOME to all the new monks! ...quickly checking in!  I HOPE this has this letter been sent to the Sentinel and Channel 9

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2008, 12:28:25 PM »

Why can I never find the previous archived link? Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong,so that I don't have to keep asking everytime? TYIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2008, 12:30:18 PM »

Thanks klaas.... where do I look for it next time, so I dont have to keep bugging you?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2008, 12:31:20 PM »

The rules that Baez broke may not be a FL BAR rule, in fact to me it sounded more like a jail rule anyway. 
They were specific in the reasons for not wanting to have the attorney "touch" an inmate as it could be a way to pass of harmfull object etc.
As for the BAR they need to set a strict code of conduct.  I would think that doing anything that could/would be seen as "inappropriate" and "misleading" would be something I personally would steer clear of....not to mention the disrespect to ones spouse that it seems to show with the hugs and cuddling. 
All it takes is one client to turn around and file suit against a former attorney for "sexual harassment" for said attorney to think twice about the touchy feely portion of his visits.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2008, 12:32:02 PM »

Cindy telling the founder of Justice for Caylee website, "...I would kick your @ss myself" is very telling.  We all suspect that there is a streak of violence in that family that they try to hide but has come out in a number of ways, from verbal disturbances in which the police were called to neighbor reports of loud shouting to what happened to Caylee.  Cindy needs to get off the phone, stop making threats and look in the mirror.  SHE is a big part of the tragedy, it seems.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2008, 12:32:47 PM »

Thanks klaas.... where do I look for it next time, so I dont have to keep bugging you?

Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2008, 12:38:12 PM »

And another thing!!!! That info was under the VOLUNTEER section and under the HELP section. See they are not asking you to go search anywhere, just send money, that will be just fine. They don't actually want people out there looking in the areas where she is supposedly, not willing to part with that "she is close" information. Just send money!!!! Man they piss me off!!!  BTW we need a pissed monkey icon.
Boo Not sure you would call it pissed icon   but more of what some people can kiss at times
JMO  of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2008, 12:41:23 PM »

Don't forget that tomorrow is Daylights Savings Time, Fall back one hour! 
Thanks for the reminder Boo!  I am still waiting for the day that helps me to fall back to my 21st Bday. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2008, 12:43:20 PM »

Pissed monkey?  I think I agree with Blonde......

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2008, 12:49:46 PM »

Pissed monkey?  I think I agree with Blonde......

Love the animation ! 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.