March 28, 2024, 10:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455674 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2008, 02:56:16 PM »

Yoo-hoo?! Anybody home??? 

I'm here Wrek, just had to step away for a while. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2008, 03:01:05 PM »

I'm trying to read and understand the ping maps and match them to statements we have.  I've been looking at the map for the 27th of June.  I believe that's the date I read that the Amscot lady saw the car parked there at 7 AM.  If Casey left the car there before 7 AM and Tony picked her up there late morning, how was she traveling that day?
When you find out, let me know please. Call me collect.
And the car was at Amscott at 7 am out of gas. She got there somehow and then  got into a gasless car and went her merry way.
ps let me know who the text message was from early that AM ? The gas fairy ?
I am not going to get too wigged out about this stuff anymore, the FBI and LE
have ALL the papers and they get paid to obsess about this stuff, I don't. LOL 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2008, 03:03:10 PM »

Does anyone know if it Todd Black has been exposed by the newspapers, NG, etc? He wouldn't comment that he was Gil Cabot, he has a felon record and Lord knows what else? Why are people believing a single word he says? He states that the Anthonys can use the money any way they want? Why would I take his word for it? He hides behind the alias Todd Black and has lied to the public and he isn't a lawyer!!! I would think WFTV would like to BBQ him too. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2008, 03:06:44 PM »

Does anyone know if it Todd Black has been exposed by the newspapers, NG, etc? He wouldn't comment that he was Gil Cabot, he has a felon record and Lord knows what else? Why are people believing a single word he says? He states that the Anthonys can use the money any way they want? Why would I take his word for it? He hides behind the alias Todd Black and has lied to the public and he isn't a lawyer!!! I would think WFTV would like to BBQ him too. 

I dont remember the link someone posted the other day with the article explaining who the real Todd Black was but I copied it and emailed it to NG asking for a staffer to look into this person if it was something they were interested in.....   I got the standard response- Thanks for your email etc but no other comment.
Why don't you email her too?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2008, 03:31:21 PM »

I think its time to get naked and look for me a turkey day suit!

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2008, 03:32:35 PM »

CBB....if you read this, I believe that you have a photobucket link to my original avi.... I cant seem to find it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »

This update from the Anthonys Myspace:

National Vigil for Hope Locations - Tomorrow Evening
Current mood: hopeful

Vigil Location(s)
Florida Vigil Location
Pastor Shane Stutzman
Eastside Baptist Church
1900 Conway Gardens Road
Orlando, Florida 32806

Georgia Vigil Location
Rev. Darrell Matthews
Jumbo Super Buffet (parking lot)
213 Commerce Ave.
LaGrange, GA 30241

Both Vigils will begin 8p.m. eastern time. This will be a time to gather and bring more awareness to those still missing in those states and around the country. If you and your family have missing loved ones, please bring a photo and/or fliers on them. The Vigils will last about an hour. The contact "Vigil Host" is listed above too, please feel free to say thank you to them when leaving.

For those that cannot attend a location, our hopes are that you will log onto some of the missing person's sites, take an hour, light a candle, say a prayer for those still missing, and refamiliar yourselves on those that have been missing from their families.  We believe out of sight out of mind, this is just an attempt to get a nation to take an hour and help bring these folks home.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow evening.  Some Missing person's sites will be posted on this site by tonight for quicker viewing.

Thank you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2008, 03:34:54 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2008, 03:42:52 PM »

Yoo-hoo?! Anybody home??? 

Hey wreck!

I'm here and it looks like I am rushing the season!  LOL

Heck, it's November!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2008, 03:43:44 PM »

"God dont like ugly"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2008, 03:44:52 PM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2008, 03:52:21 PM »

Poor dog -- that ought to be criminal!! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2008, 04:07:25 PM »

Where has "Blah" been?? I know he is a big proponet of dressing up poor defenseless animals!!  

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2008, 04:13:50 PM »

I posted this the on the last thread....

This man is so despicable that this information needs to be posted for everyone to read.  How dare Todd Black attack Tim Miller?  He can't even hold Tim Miller's hat.  I suggest that if Baez is out to discredit Tim Miller, he's going to have to look an awful lot higher than the gutter to find someone who will measure up to the task.  If nothing else, this shows just how low the Anthonys and Baez will stoop to save the sorry ass of their baby killer.

Is Todd Black Gil Cabot?

Hinky -Acting suspiciously; strange, unusual; acting in a manner as if having something to hide, or seemingly crooked.

If you’re like us, your collective hinky alarms sounded at DEFCON 3 when this character in the Casey Anthony saga was introduced to be the spokesperson for Attorney Jose Baez and his client.

Was it the fact that his pressrs’ read like a 12 year olds submission for a “if you had this career, what would you sound like” contest?  Perhaps it is that it appears that an ACTUAL typewriter was used to write them?  For most, the clincher was definitely the CNN assertions of Baby Caylee’s death. There is only one reason a PR *cough* rep does not get canned after such a debacle.

He owns or has the rights to own a slice of your hide.

A quick search of Internet Movie Database “IMDb” and we can see that Todd Black is a very well known, highly successful Hollywood producer. I would expect more blockbusters from him in the future however this is not “our” Todd.

From his first press release where he included the Tennessee phone number of Aim Production Company, in Nashville, Mr. Black earned himself a file.   

The invitation for us to look behind the curtain had arrived.

Gil Cabot, apparently a bi-coastal, self proclaimed, award winning expert in adverse media coverage, albeit his own, is probably not the best representative for Mr. Baez’s office so the elusive and camera shy, newest alter-ego of Gil Cabot bursts forth into the Big Top. No clown car arrival as apparently their really is a limit as to how many aliases can fit into one.

A multiple convicted Felon and Ex-Con representing the interests and reputation of a currently accused felon and incarcerated individual? Yeah we can definitely see the downside there.

It appears that Gil had lofty goals from the get-go. The subject of his attempted extortion? None other than Jann Carl, at the time a KTLA-TV anchorwoman who can now be seen hosting  Entertainment Tonight

Maybe Baez’s side of the conversation went like this “Hey, everyone’s got skeletons, right?  Introducing Gilbert A Cabot, aka, Jerome Bradley, aka Todd Black??

http://www.monsters.fm/pages/roz_page.html
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2008, 04:15:17 PM »

Where has "Blah" been?? I know he is a big proponet of dressing up poor defenseless animals!!  

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »

I posted this the on the last thread....

This man is so despicable that this information needs to be posted for everyone to read.  How dare Todd Black attack Tim Miller?  He can't even hold Tim Miller's hat.  I suggest that if Baez is out to discredit Tim Miller, he's going to have to look an awful lot higher than the gutter to find someone who will measure up to the task.  If nothing else, this shows just how low the Anthonys and Baez will stoop to save the sorry ass of their baby killer.

Is Todd Black Gil Cabot?

Hinky -Acting suspiciously; strange, unusual; acting in a manner as if having something to hide, or seemingly crooked.

If you’re like us, your collective hinky alarms sounded at DEFCON 3 when this character in the Casey Anthony saga was introduced to be the spokesperson for Attorney Jose Baez and his client.

Was it the fact that his pressrs’ read like a 12 year olds submission for a “if you had this career, what would you sound like” contest?  Perhaps it is that it appears that an ACTUAL typewriter was used to write them?  For most, the clincher was definitely the CNN assertions of Baby Caylee’s death. There is only one reason a PR *cough* rep does not get canned after such a debacle.

He owns or has the rights to own a slice of your hide.

A quick search of Internet Movie Database “IMDb” and we can see that Todd Black is a very well known, highly successful Hollywood producer. I would expect more blockbusters from him in the future however this is not “our” Todd.

From his first press release where he included the Tennessee phone number of Aim Production Company, in Nashville, Mr. Black earned himself a file.   

The invitation for us to look behind the curtain had arrived.

Gil Cabot, apparently a bi-coastal, self proclaimed, award winning expert in adverse media coverage, albeit his own, is probably not the best representative for Mr. Baez’s office so the elusive and camera shy, newest alter-ego of Gil Cabot bursts forth into the Big Top. No clown car arrival as apparently their really is a limit as to how many aliases can fit into one.

A multiple convicted Felon and Ex-Con representing the interests and reputation of a currently accused felon and incarcerated individual? Yeah we can definitely see the downside there.

It appears that Gil had lofty goals from the get-go. The subject of his attempted extortion? None other than Jann Carl, at the time a KTLA-TV anchorwoman who can now be seen hosting  Entertainment Tonight

Maybe Baez’s side of the conversation went like this “Hey, everyone’s got skeletons, right?  Introducing Gilbert A Cabot, aka, Jerome Bradley, aka Todd Black??

http://www.monsters.fm/pages/roz_page.html

Yeah, and that Krause dude from the dailybs site says this information is BS and he will be "revealing" all next week.

Who knows what to think. Sad

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2008, 04:21:39 PM »

Hooty hell!

I wish we could edit SS.

I meant to add:

Not that Todd Black is a d*oucebag for saying such disgusting things about TES and Tim Miller.

I don't doubt he's hinky. Something about the PR firm/Todd Black 2nd grade speller, raises the hinky meter to high.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »

isn't a douchebag....I give up on typing or spelling today.

sorry.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2008, 04:24:04 PM »

Hooty hell!

I wish we could edit SS.

I meant to add:

Not that Todd Black is a d*oucebag for saying such disgusting things about TES and Tim Miller.

I don't doubt he's hinky. Something about the PR firm/Todd Black 2nd grade speller, raises the hinky meter to high.
Hinky meter!!!  Ha!  I am here but not for long, pilates, you know.  Anyone looking for me?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2008, 04:25:47 PM »

Singer Chely Wright sues Nashville law firm
Country star asserts she was negligently represented in California lawsuit -- but quickly retracts some claims
POSTSCRIPT added 9:12 a.m., Thursday 14 Dec., regarding comments by ally of Gil Cabot
Email | Print By E. Thomas Wood

Chely Wright12-13-2006 3:59 PM —
Chely Wright, the country singer known for such hits as "Single White Female" and "The Bumper of My S.U.V.," has filed suit against the Nashville-based law firm of Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis and one of its partners, litigator Paul Davidson, claiming they were negligent when representing her in a lawsuit against West Coast talent agent Gil Cabot.

Yet today, six days after filing her complaint in Davidson County Circuit Court, Wright has withdrawn some of its allegations. Her attorney, Tony Duncan of Franklin, filed a "notice of partial voluntary dismissal" that drops "all claims based upon emotional distress and legal malpractice" in the original lawsuit. Both documents are available at this link.

The complaint does not use the word "malpractice," and so it's not evident which claims Wright still asserts. Duncan declined to comment on the case when reached this morning. His filing came within hours after NashvillePost.com informed him and Davidson that a story about the case would be forthcoming.

As initally filed, the complain accuses Davidson and the firm of "negligently advising" Wright, "losing documents and audio tapes" furnished by Wright that would have helped her case, and "failing to advise Ms. Wright of the ramifications of certain actions they advised her to take during the course of the lawsuit." It asserts that as a result of these wrongs, Wright faced "additional, exorbitant, excessive, and unnecessary legal fees" and other costs, as well as emotional distress.

The complaint contains no information on the venue or outcome of Wright's lawsuit against Gil Cabot, and NashvillePost.com has been able to learn only that it transpired in California. Cabot is a veteran talent agent and television producer with an interesting past: He served prison terms for grand theft in the 1980s and attempted extortion in the 1990s, the latter conviction arising out of a scheme to force a Los Angeles TV anchorwoman to pay $30,000 by claiming to have a sexually explicit videotape of her.

Cabot has not returned a call for this story.

Davidson, a Vanderbilt law graduate who also holds an LL.M. degree from University College London, moved to Waller in 2005 after 20 years at Stokes Bartholomew Evans & Petree (now Adams and Reese). In his career, he has handled a number of high-profile litigation cases involving the entertainment industry and information technology. He represented Franklin-based healthcare IT firm AIM Healthcare in its epic legal battle against rival Arbor Healthcare, which ended in a settlement last March.

Ralph Davis, chairman of Waller Lansden, issued the following response on behalf of Davidson and the firm: "Paul Davidson is an exceptionally talented and dedicated lawyer. Ms. Wright was fortunate to have him representing her interests in this matter. While it is regrettable that this complaint was even filed, we're confident that it will be quickly resolved."

http://www.nashvillepost.com/news/2006/12/13/singer_chely_wright_sues_nashville_law_firm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.