March 28, 2024, 03:32:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455748 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2008, 04:28:25 PM »

Gil Cabot
Gil was Boy Wonder, starting at WALT as a 15 year old weekend disc jockey, while attending Hillsborough High School. Every one knew Gil, he was a very creative guy we knew would go some where and make it big.

Gil started a couple of record labels, Sundi Records and Paris Tower. He would record local groups at H&H Productions in Tampa and garner airplay on the local stations.

Gil, blessed with a talented ear, felt something special about a song in 1969, a group from East Bay High School known as “Mercy” had recorded a song for him a year earlier and then broke up. The group was spearheaded by Jack Sigler, Debbie Lewis and Carlos Sayaz.

Gil released the song “Love Can Make You Happy” 3 times, and on the final release, it started to climb the charts. The band had broken up because Sigler had joined the Navy. Here he was, with a hit record and no group. He got 3 professional background singers who had been studio vocalist on the song, to tour the country promoting the hit, as the group “Mercy”. Cabot rounded up local group “Mighty Manfred & The Wonder Dogs” to back them musically.

The group appeared on Dick Clark’s American Bandstand, The Ed Sullivan Show as well as other hit shows of the day.

Meanwhile the original Mercy was signed by Warner Brothers at the urging of producer Steve Alaimo of Miami. They went into the studio, re-recorded “Love Can Make You Happy” and went on the road themselves. Their version never measured up to the original produced by Cabot, it just could not be recreated. The group never had another hit.

Gil is now in Hollywood, California -- based at Warner – Hollywood Studios (323-549-9300). He comes home to Tampa frequently, he still has family here.

He has been linked with major stars over the years. Cabot has always had the knack of turning lemons into lemonade, even when the tragedy of being sent to prison in 80s. He was held responsible for something that an employee had done, but he successfully produced a multi award wining documentary called “Inn-mates” about prison life, and was successful in clearing his name of that false charge. From that experience he also launched the damage control public relations company, “ArrestedMedia”, which consults to high profile people, like Martha Stewart, Michael Jackson, and others who have to manage negative news coverage.

During Cabot’s radio days when some announcers refused to interview professional wrestlers, Gil gladly interviewed them and was brought into their very special world, where even today Cabot is responsible for packaging major professional wrestling programming around the world.

No bigger success story out of Hillsborough High.

http://www.teddwebb.com/showcase/where_are_they_now/gil_cabot.html
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2008, 04:34:32 PM »

Hmmm, everyone is changing their avi's.  I don't know what I would be besides a black kitty, you all wouldn't recoginise me!!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »

From Websleuths

My anti-virus blocked this Worm at the arrested Media website:

Virus Name: Worm.Win32.Mefir.p

http://67.19.158.169/forums/showthread.php?p=2886960

I also did weekends, sometimes splitting shifts with Gil Cabot, who married one of the Shangri-Las, as I recall. I was going to the University of Tampa and Gil was still at Hillsborough High.
http://www.teddwebb.com/showcase/where_are_they_now/al_waters.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2008, 04:42:48 PM »

From Websleuths

My anti-virus blocked this Worm at the arrested Media website:

Virus Name: Worm.Win32.Mefir.p

http://67.19.158.169/forums/showthread.php?p=2886960

I also did weekends, sometimes splitting shifts with Gil Cabot, who married one of the Shangri-Las, as I recall. I was going to the University of Tampa and Gil was still at Hillsborough High.
http://www.teddwebb.com/showcase/where_are_they_now/al_waters.html

Yep, it's a bad site...don't want to go there:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2008, 04:43:29 PM »

Hmmm, everyone is changing their avi's.  I don't know what I would be besides a black kitty, you all wouldn't recoginise me!!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2008, 04:50:35 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM just now  

MAIRE’ wrote:

My name is Maire’ Havener. Tim Miller, If you read this. i know i am just one in a million Sir. But I DESPERATELY am in DIER need to contact you personally. PLEASE SIR if you want to find little caylee you will call me promptly at 507 668 5403 and i must tell you my story. This is a very difficult situation for me because I believe so strongly that I know exactly where she is that i am terrified to make this public but i have been doing my own research for months now and alot of my findings were through the paranormal and that makes it even tougher to get assistance from detectives. please trust your instinct on this one. GOD WANTS YOU TO WORK WITH ME ON THIS ONE!

(MORE-A) is how you pronounce my name
407 668 5403

Sounds like the rest of the tips 

WARNING:  I wouldln't call that number, you have no idea who you are calling

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2008, 04:53:18 PM »

Jerome Bradley Sent to State Prison.

March 6, 1870, Wednesday

Page 3, 149 words

Recorder HACKETT charged the jury in the case of JEROME BRADLEY, the alleged great bond robber, in the Court of General Sessions, yesterday morning. He did not review the facts connected with the extensive theft of about $125,000 worth of United States bonds from the firm of MORRISON, SON HUTCHINSON, of Broadway...

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9905E0DE163BE63BBC4E53DFB566838B669FDE

Will the REAL Todd Black please stand up? - Baez’s PR Dude
Posted by: littlepinkangel on: October 30, 2008

In: Justice For Caylee Comment!
Just when you thought the cast of characters in this made for TV movie couldn’t get any nuttier. It seems that this “Todd Black” dude, the spokesman for Baez’s law firm isn’t exactly who he says is. His name isn’t even Todd Black!

Why doesn’t this surprise me? (click here for the full story)

You know he has struck some deal with Baez to write Casey’s Lifetime movie. There is money to be had and everyone wants a piece.

Our poor angel baby Caylee has become everybody’s meal ticket. It just makes me sick to stomach to think about it.
http://letterstotheanthonys.wordpress.com/2008/10/30/will-the-real-todd-black-please-stand-up-baezs-pr-dude/

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2008, 04:58:23 PM »

MAIRE’ wrote:

My name is Maire’ Havener. Tim Miller, If you read this. i know i am just one in a million Sir. But I DESPERATELY am in DIER need to contact you personally. PLEASE SIR if you want to find little caylee you will call me promptly at 507 668 5403 and i must tell you my story. This is a very difficult situation for me because I believe so strongly that I know exactly where she is that i am terrified to make this public but i have been doing my own research for months now and alot of my findings were through the paranormal and that makes it even tougher to get assistance from detectives. please trust your instinct on this one. GOD WANTS YOU TO WORK WITH ME ON THIS ONE!

407 668 5403

"unlisted landline in Orlando, FL"

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2008, 05:07:16 PM »

Wreck, I LOVE that skit that your avatar is from!  We say that line around here all the time - in fact, I just said it yesterday!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2008, 05:08:54 PM »

That's darling!  Please change me when you have time, thankyou!!!!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2008, 05:08:59 PM »

A-! - I wonder if this kitty males little yellow puddles??? 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »

MAIRE’ wrote:

407 668 5403

This is WhitePages.Com Reverse Lookup:  This number is unlisted or unavailable
(407) 668-5403Type: Land Line
Provider: Omnipoint Communications
Due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider.Type: Land Line
Provider: Omnipoint Communications
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2008, 05:10:31 PM »

No, it's a Thanksgiving kitty.... isn't it cute????

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2008, 05:13:15 PM »

MAIRE’ wrote:

407 668 5403

"unlisted landline in Orlando, FL"
Gosh Wreck, I don't recoginize you without your brain!!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2008, 05:16:40 PM »

You are a very cute Kitty!!!!:)

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2008, 05:17:36 PM »

You are a very cute Kitty!!!!:)
Thank You Tater!!!

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2008, 05:20:03 PM »

I think what the IRS does is review the tax returns of the charity and does not "approve" it's creation. This is my own opinion since I have not done a lot of research on this subject. With all the questionable charitys out there, this seems to be the case. The Anthonys would be in for a real learning experience when they start filing tax returns and have to account for their expenses and revenue. If they start paying themselves salries, the IRS will take a real close look at them.

MURT

I certainly hope that you're right about the IRS.  To me it looks like they are trying to keep The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation with family and friends running it.

I am sorry for your loss.
After posting, I went and did some more research on  the 501c 3 disignation and what they have to do to seek the blessings of the IRS. They have yet to meet the requirements. The requirements mirror the state of Florida in most instances. They definately need someone to run the thing that is not family. We will have to see how they manage this. A paralegal can set one of these things up for $100.00 and tell them how to meet the requirements.

MURT
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2008, 05:49:53 PM »

Hi ...CharlieGirl, mig, flossy, concerninok, Blessed Mother, KarmaRoundUp, mz_maven, m2kfl, Brandi, Golden Oldie, Ono, dottie, West Coast Monkey, Katysmom, Rooscrew, CarolynV, always 1, scnative, Tater and ILoveTeaching85.

I hope you are having a good Saturday.

Hubby went fishing at 4:00 am this morning with friends so ... I dressed up four grandkids all by myself to have their photo taken at a studio.  The portraits are a surprise for Mom and Dad from the kids for Christmas.  We are all back home ... had some lunch ... but leaving in about an hour for a movie about talking dogs ... forget the name.  I think I will sleep through the movie ... I am wiped.

Scanning the post from today ... it does not seem that there is any new developments in the Caylee Marie case expect that quick judgement on the part of the Florida Bar that article that states that Jose Baez and Casey Anthony hugging was not deemed inappropriate.

Anyway ... I completely disagree with the Florida Bar spokesperson's reasoning.  A vulnerable client may sumit to inappropriate behavior from an attorney ... an attorney who is considered a lifeline in a time of crisis.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2008, 06:07:19 PM »

Hi ...CharlieGirl, mig, flossy, concerninok, Blessed Mother, KarmaRoundUp, mz_maven, m2kfl, Brandi, Golden Oldie, Ono, dottie, West Coast Monkey, Katysmom, Rooscrew, CarolynV, always 1, scnative, Tater and ILoveTeaching85.

I hope you are having a good Saturday.

Hubby went fishing at 4:00 am this morning with friends so ... I dressed up four grandkids all by myself to have their photo taken at a studio.  The portraits are a surprise for Mom and Dad from the kids for Christmas.  We are all back home ... had some lunch ... but leaving in about an hour for a movie about talking dogs ... forget the name.  I think I will sleep through the movie ... I am wiped.

Scanning the post from today ... it does not seem that there is any new developments in the Caylee Marie case expect that quick judgement on the part of the Florida Bar that article that states that Jose Baez and Casey Anthony hugging was not deemed inappropriate.

Anyway ... I completely disagree with the Florida Bar spokesperson's reasoning.  A vulnerable client may sumit to inappropriate behavior from an attorney ... an attorney who is considered a lifeline in a time of crisis.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Good Evening Janet,
   You are such a good Grandma.  Taking four children to have their photo done for a surprise Christmas gift is marvelous.  I went with my daughter for her two and that was really something.  You go Grandma!
   I want you to know I love your posts as they are full of love, common sense and optimism and I always feel good about what you have to say.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2008, 06:10:57 PM »

A1 ... your good heart and ... that Size 1 figure ... you would be recognized no matter what color kitty you were.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.