March 28, 2024, 04:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455623 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2008, 06:16:27 PM »

Hi ...CharlieGirl, mig, flossy, concerninok, Blessed Mother, KarmaRoundUp, mz_maven, m2kfl, Brandi, Golden Oldie, Ono, dottie, West Coast Monkey, Katysmom, Rooscrew, CarolynV, always 1, scnative, Tater and ILoveTeaching85.

I hope you are having a good Saturday.

Hubby went fishing at 4:00 am this morning with friends so ... I dressed up four grandkids all by myself to have their photo taken at a studio.  The portraits are a surprise for Mom and Dad from the kids for Christmas.  We are all back home ... had some lunch ... but leaving in about an hour for a movie about talking dogs ... forget the name.  I think I will sleep through the movie ... I am wiped.

Scanning the post from today ... it does not seem that there is any new developments in the Caylee Marie case expect that quick judgement on the part of the Florida Bar that article that states that Jose Baez and Casey Anthony hugging was not deemed inappropriate.

Anyway ... I completely disagree with the Florida Bar spokesperson's reasoning.  A vulnerable client may sumit to inappropriate behavior from an attorney ... an attorney who is considered a lifeline in a time of crisis.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Good Evening Janet,
   You are such a good Grandma.  Taking four children to have their photo done for a surprise Christmas gift is marvelous.  I went with my daughter for her two and that was really something.  You go Grandma!
   I want you to know I love your posts as they are full of love, common sense and optimism and I always feel good about what you have to say.

Your post has given me the strength to endure that "talking dog" movie.  Hubby has come home from fishing so ... it will all be much easier.  When we have all four (5-10) ... a team effort is where it is at.

Thank you SweetMorgan.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2008, 06:26:04 PM »

I can't believe (well, yes I can) that Cindy calls people who have online websites and tries to harrass or intimidate them, calls them liars, etc.  Who is she to call anyone a liar?  It seems she is afraid someone will either make money off Caylee or deprive her of making more money off Caylee. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2008, 06:27:48 PM »

Hmmm, everyone is changing their avi's.  I don't know what I would be besides a black kitty, you all wouldn't recoginise me!!!! 

A1 ... your good heart and ... that Size 1 figure ... you would be recognized no matter what color kitty you were.

Hugs

Janet
Thank you!  Hugs backactcha!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2008, 06:33:22 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM just now  

MAIRE’ wrote:

My name is Maire’ Havener. Tim Miller, If you read this. i know i am just one in a million Sir. But I DESPERATELY am in DIER need to contact you personally. PLEASE SIR if you want to find little caylee you will call me promptly at 507 668 5403 and i must tell you my story. This is a very difficult situation for me because I believe so strongly that I know exactly where she is that i am terrified to make this public but i have been doing my own research for months now and alot of my findings were through the paranormal and that makes it even tougher to get assistance from detectives. please trust your instinct on this one. GOD WANTS YOU TO WORK WITH ME ON THIS ONE!

(MORE-A) is how you pronounce my name
407 668 5403

Sounds like the rest of the tips 

WARNING:  I wouldln't call that number, you have no idea who you are calling

Marie has a different phone # in the body of the letter than the phone # under her name.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2008, 06:36:35 PM »

MAIRE’ wrote:

My name is Maire’ Havener. Tim Miller, If you read this. i know i am just one in a million Sir. But I DESPERATELY am in DIER need to contact you personally. PLEASE SIR if you want to find little caylee you will call me promptly at 507 668 5403 and i must tell you my story. This is a very difficult situation for me because I believe so strongly that I know exactly where she is that i am terrified to make this public but i have been doing my own research for months now and alot of my findings were through the paranormal and that makes it even tougher to get assistance from detectives. please trust your instinct on this one. GOD WANTS YOU TO WORK WITH ME ON THIS ONE!

407 668 5403

Marie has a different phone # in the body of the letter than the phone # under her name.

MAIRE’ wrote:

407 668 5403

Cell and home? If you do call use a call block.

Why don't they just visit TES's page and call that number. Odd that they posted at Scared Monkeys.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2008, 06:38:47 PM »

Boy, did I screw that up. Sorry, I am posting challenged today. I am also spelling challenged and grammar challenged.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »

So pretty much anybody (any sort of person) can post to the SM blog?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2008, 06:45:10 PM »

I can't believe (well, yes I can) that Cindy calls people who have online websites and tries to harrass or intimidate them, calls them liars, etc.  Who is she to call anyone a liar?  It seems she is afraid someone will either make money off Caylee or deprive her of making more money off Caylee. 

I know what you mean. It's just (almost) unbelievable. Yet, it sounds just like Cindy!

Makes me want to dislike her even more than I do.

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2008, 06:53:28 PM »

Good Evening Janet,
   You are such a good Grandma.  Taking four children to have their photo done for a surprise Christmas gift is marvelous.  I went with my daughter for her two and that was really something.  You go Grandma!
   I want you to know I love your posts as they are full of love, common sense and optimism and I always feel good about what you have to say.
[/quote]

Your post has given me the strength to endure that "talking dog" movie.  Hubby has come home from fishing so ... it will all be much easier.  When we have all four (5-10) ... a team effort is where it is at.

Thank you SweetMorgan.

Janet
[/quote]
Janet, Just enjoy them because in a wink of an eye they have grown.  they are lucky to have you as a roll model   
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2008, 07:11:03 PM »

MAIRE’ wrote:

407 668 5403

"unlisted landline in Orlando, FL"
Marie:
Tim Miller rarely speaks to anyone without going through one of the staff cooridinators. If You wish, I can put you in touch with a private search group affiliated with Gayle St. John of the Bodyhunters. She would probably be a better contact as she is a psycic herself and understands the power of the Paranormal.

I can be contacted through the moderator of this site.

MURT
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2008, 07:12:28 PM »

So pretty much anybody (any sort of person) can post to the SM blog?

Well sort of yes.  You don't register to post on the front page BLOG of SM but the comments are moderated to an extent.  There is a spam filter that catches most of the spam then each post is processed manually (by me Red or Dugga) to make sure nothing really BAD gets through. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2008, 07:16:48 PM »

I know what you mean. It's just (almost) unbelievable. Yet, it sounds just like Cindy!

Guess I should have posted the URL we were discussing: http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/pages/dailyupdates.php

Listed under "10/29/08 CINDY ANTHONY CALLS ME"

And I am getting used to talking to myself, thank you!

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2008, 07:16:49 PM »

MAIRE’ wrote:

407 668 5403

Cell and home? If you do call use a call block. Why don't they just visit TES's page and call that number. Odd that they posted at Scared Monkeys.

507 area code = Rochester, Minnesota; 407 area code is Orlando area.  Just noticed two different #'s. Probably a typo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »

Guess I should have posted the URL we were discussing: http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/pages/dailyupdates.php

Listed under "10/29/08 CINDY ANTHONY CALLS ME"

And I am getting used to talking to myself, thank you!

Yeah, that's discusting.  It's been posted a few times now in this thread and it's just as bad as the first time I saw it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2008, 07:18:30 PM »

MAIRE’ wrote:

407 668 5403

Cell and home? If you do call use a call block. Why don't they just visit TES's page and call that number. Odd that they posted at Scared Monkeys.

507 area code = Rochester, Minnesota; 407 area code is Orlando area.  Just noticed two different #'s. Probably a typo.

Yes, my guess is typo as well.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2008, 07:20:11 PM »

MAIRE’ wrote:

407 668 5403

Murt's on the phone right now with this woman.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2008, 07:20:51 PM »

MAIRE’ wrote:

407 668 5403

Cool, thanks Seeme.   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: November 01, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »

Good Evening Monkey Friends! 
I am getting ready for Thanksgiving AND bought my first Christmas presents yesterday..YIKES!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: November 01, 2008, 07:26:34 PM »

MAIRE’ wrote:

407 668 5403

Cool, thanks Seeme.   

So far it sounds like she thinks Caylee is near Lake Mary Jane....I'll update

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: November 01, 2008, 07:27:54 PM »

Klaas,

Sounds like this woman will possibly contact you to verify who Murt is.

(the psychic lady) Marie

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.