March 28, 2024, 09:04:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455669 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: November 01, 2008, 11:42:48 PM »

Good evening, everyone!  Spent Thursday night, taking our child to a couple of local children's Halloween events...Fell asleep reading your posts.  We spent last night trick or treating with family and some old friends.  I thought as I carved the family pumpkin yesterday afternoon how Caylee would not be dressing up this year and participating in the fun.  The more excited my child got, the madder I got at CA, KC, and GA.  Today, I got the call that favorite Uncle was transported to the hospital and is dying.  The call came as my child and I were dressing up for an extra-special, promised outing.  As the evening has worn on, it's a waiting game...and my family knows if/when the call comes I will go day or night to be there for my parents/aunts & uncles/cousins.  I will be there to pay my respects and honor someone who brought so much to my life and so many others.  WHY CAN'T THE ANTHONYS RECOGNIZE ANY OF THIS????!!!  This is not "the little girl"-her name is Caylee and she was nearly three years old, with a beautiful, infectious smile that made you want to smile right back at her.  She loved the color pink and monkeys and especially her favorite baby doll.  She loved to play dress-up and the Disney Princesses were her favorites.  She deserves to be remembered, as a one-of-a-kind masterpiece of God...there will never be another Caylee Marie Anthony.  Sorry this is so long.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: November 01, 2008, 11:43:05 PM »

Hello?  Anybody home?

We are being horribly off topic and have been since last night.  Sure hope there is some news in the case tomorrow.  I know we can count on the new document dump next week so that will help.

Mytime - when I see you avatar now I think of the Village People 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: November 01, 2008, 11:44:01 PM »

Hello?  Anybody home?

Mytime did you notice your baby monkey is gone? 

He is with the nanny!  OMG, Klaas is Zanny!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: November 01, 2008, 11:45:33 PM »

Good evening, everyone!  Spent Thursday night, taking our child to a couple of local children's Halloween events...Fell asleep reading your posts.  We spent last night trick or treating with family and some old friends.  I thought as I carved the family pumpkin yesterday afternoon how Caylee would not be dressing up this year and participating in the fun.  The more excited my child got, the madder I got at CA, KC, and GA.  Today, I got the call that favorite Uncle was transported to the hospital and is dying.  The call came as my child and I were dressing up for an extra-special, promised outing.  As the evening has worn on, it's a waiting game...and my family knows if/when the call comes I will go day or night to be there for my parents/aunts & uncles/cousins.  I will be there to pay my respects and honor someone who brought so much to my life and so many others.  WHY CAN'T THE ANTHONYS RECOGNIZE ANY OF THIS????!!!  This is not "the little girl"-her name is Caylee and she was nearly three years old, with a beautiful, infectious smile that made you want to smile right back at her.  She loved the color pink and monkeys and especially her favorite baby doll.  She loved to play dress-up and the Disney Princesses were her favorites.  She deserves to be remembered, as a one-of-a-kind masterpiece of God...there will never be another Caylee Marie Anthony.  Sorry this is so long.   

Bravo ISpy...sorry to hear about your Uncle.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: November 01, 2008, 11:46:39 PM »

Hello?  Anybody home?

We are being horribly off topic and have been since last night.  Sure hope there is some news in the case tomorrow.  I know we can count on the new document dump next week so that will help.

Mytime - when I see you avatar now I think of the Village People 

Do you want MM to sing YMCA!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: November 01, 2008, 11:48:08 PM »

So sorry about your  Uncle Ispy that is very sad.  I do think of Caylee too tbut if I let myself get to down it is not good.  My prayers are with you and your family
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: November 01, 2008, 11:48:34 PM »

I'm looking for any pics of Baez withthat elusive wedding ring prior to this case.  If anyone comes across any, can you please post them?  Aside from mechanics, machinists, welders, and construction workers (or people allergic to jewelry), why would you not wear a wedding ring?  Why would you be o.k. with your spouse not wearing one?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: November 01, 2008, 11:53:56 PM »

Thanks guys...and for letting vent.  My Uncle's been seriously sick for awhile now and we've been somewhat expecting it.  Part of me doesn't want to let him go, but I know he knows the Lord and pretty soon he'll be seeing God face-to-face, talking to Jesus, splashing in the River of Life, walking on streets of gold, totally free from wheelchairs/insulin shots/IVs and seeing lots of family & old friends.  I won't begrudge him any of that.

Forecast for the Day:
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #328 on: November 01, 2008, 11:54:05 PM »

Hello?  Anybody home?

Mytime did you notice your baby monkey is gone? 

The dingoes ate it!!

You know Flossy everyone's talking about MT's costume, but that dress of yours looks mighty fancy.  And your shoes straight from OZ!!! 

Fancy, aren't I?  Old Fart was kind enough to give me this wonderful makeover.  I've been singing "I Feel Pretty" ever since!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: November 01, 2008, 11:55:29 PM »

I'm looking for any pics of Baez withthat elusive wedding ring prior to this case.  If anyone comes across any, can you please post them?  Aside from mechanics, machinists, welders, and construction workers (or people allergic to jewelry), why would you not wear a wedding ring?  Why would you be o.k. with your spouse not wearing one?

ISpy ... I am sorry about your Uncle as well. My prayers tonight go out to you.

About wedding rings, some men simply do not wear them at all. However, I believe I saw pictures of Baez wearing one. I'll look through the pics I have and see if I have any to show you.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: November 01, 2008, 11:55:40 PM »

Also, want to let you guys know that I read your posts, even when you feel like no one is hearing you.  I appreciate that you care enough to be here...Thanks!

Forecast for the Day:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: November 01, 2008, 11:55:59 PM »

Is this area Tim Miller talked about on Nancy Grace ... the area of the cell towers?

I still cannot comprehend why the Orlando LE is not recruiting experience searchers and conducting an an official search of this area.  Logic dictates that a very crucial aspect of the investigation would be locating Caylee Marie's remains.  At the very least the costs associated with TES' efforts should be underwritten.

Janet

____

Texas Team To Resume Caylee Anthony Search
Searchers Will Also Look For Jennifer Kesse
POSTED: 8:21 pm EDT November 1, 2008
UPDATED: 8:32 pm EDT November 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony is about to resume, officials said on Saturday.

Anthony disappeared more than four months ago.

On Saturday, the Texas-based Equu-search said it hopes to have 3,000 volunteers when it resumes efforts to find Anthony in a week.

The search team will also spend some time looking for Jennifer Kesse, who's been missing for nearly three years.

Among those who will be in Orlando is high-profile bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, the same man who helped bond mother Casey Anthony out of jail the first time.

At first, he said, he believed the girl was still alive, but he quickly changed his mind and left town, saying he was frustrated with Casey Anthony's lack of cooperation.

Padilla will also bring some of his team along with him.

The search will center around Boggy Creek and Tradesport Drive near the Orlando International Airport, not too far from the Anthony home.

Volunteers are being asked to report at 8 a.m. next Saturday, be older than 18 and bring a photo identification to prove it.

Even though Caylee Anthony's body has not been found, her Casey Anthony has been charged with the child's murder.

She remains in jail without bond.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17866217/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
State Will Seek Homicide Charges Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Where are you going search first and why?

MILLER: We`re going to be in the areas where there were cell phone activities, and that`s not a secret to anybody, Nancy.

GRACE: So around the Orlando International Airport or somewhere else?

MILLER: Around the airport. And there`s three cell towers that we`ve got a tremendous amount of interest in, so this is where we`re going to be.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/09/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: November 01, 2008, 11:58:28 PM »

Does anybody still have the Anthony's phone numbers?

I still have both George's, and Cindy's cell phone number.

(No....I no longer call them)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: November 01, 2008, 11:59:56 PM »

Brandi-Thanks!  I thought I had seen a very early pic of Baez with a ring on because I thought "Good!  He's a married man.", as in a family man and not some young, eligible bachelor.  Then we started seeing him and KC cozying up and then the whole holding hands incident...WOW!  I agree with Klaasend, I think the pic where he jerks the door open for her and walks around the car-he's mad!

Forecast for the Day:
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: November 02, 2008, 12:00:19 AM »

As my kids are getting older, Halloween is more about their friends than Mom and Dad.  I can accept this.  But my heart was breaking as I remembered them when they were small.  Wondering what Caylee would be this year, seeing all the small children in my neighborhood with all of their excitement. My only comforting thought was of Caylee as a beautiful angel playing with other angels. 

May God bless your Uncle, you and your family!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: November 02, 2008, 12:02:16 AM »

Well Klaas ... I am finally going to watch DEXTER.  It just started.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: November 02, 2008, 12:04:21 AM »

Colt I had already signed out but came back to read your post. the date needs to be changed to November. thanks Sam

Thanks! I didn't catch that. I did a "Copy & Pate"....OOPS!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: November 02, 2008, 12:05:09 AM »

Mytime-Thanks!  It's ironic how Caylee has become a part of all of our lives.  That should make CA & GA happy and instead it angers them.  I know I'd practically kiss the feet of anyone who volunteered their time and energy, if my child was lost...I'd be indebted, not enraged. 

Forecast for the Day:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: November 02, 2008, 12:06:52 AM »

Hey, Klaas - can I get a little turkey hanging off my tail or something and maybe a pilgrim hat?

I wish I knew how to do that kind of thing myself.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #339 on: November 02, 2008, 12:07:37 AM »

Sorry to hear about your uncle, ISpy.   Hugs to you and yours.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.