March 28, 2024, 05:47:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455636 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 02, 2008, 12:53:25 AM »

Goodnight everyone.  I'm gonna look for JB's wedding ring for a while and than off to bed.  Nitey nite. 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: November 02, 2008, 12:53:55 AM »

Hi ya all...Ispy, sorry to hear about your uncle.  It's going to be hard when you get that phone call.  My prayers are with you and your family.

Yesterday was the 16th death anniversary of my daughter, so I was in a foul mood.  I know personally what it is to lose your child.  However, I know where her remains are and I can go to them when I choose.  But the hole in our hearts will never be healed. 

I got caught up reading the post and had a few comments.  Talking about when Caylee is found and giving her remains to the Anthony's...this is just another reason why it's so important for the other set of grandparents to be found.  So they have claim to that child, too.  Everybody asks why it's important to know who the father is, well, because his has rights, that's why and he and his family can make it hard on the Anthony's to have total control over Caylee's remains.  Another thing I wanted to say is that once Casey is out into the general inmate population, she's going to find it's not party time at Fusian's.  It's hard to be a child killer in prison; that's one thing inmates don't tolerate.  I've come decided that George and Cindy won't be getting anymore of my time or thoughts, I'm going to be praying that Caylee will be found soon and that's where my energy is going to be.  They have no idea where Alive Caylee is any more than they I do.  Because if they did, they would be asking the public to help bring her home.  My thought is this:  if I thought my grandaughter was alive, I would be freaking out wondering how these other people were treating her.  I'd wonder what she was being exposed to, etc.  The Anthony's of course don't seem to have concern about who has Alive Caylee.  That's why I'm just gonna keep praying for a good outcome next weekend. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: November 02, 2008, 12:56:00 AM »

Good night Marymary !  I've been trying to find old pics from Baez' older cases-nothing so far though.  I'm heading out soon too.  Hope you all have a good night's rest.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: November 02, 2008, 12:58:18 AM »

Goodnight everyone.  I'm gonna look for JB's wedding ring for a while and than off to bed.  Nitey nite. 

Good night, MM ... about the wedding band .. I have been looking since ISpy asked about it tonight. No luck yet! Don't stay up all night looking. (Although I KNOW he was wearing one when I saw pics of him early on.)

Sleep well.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: November 02, 2008, 01:03:36 AM »

bikerbev-I always enjoy your posts and thanks!  I'm sorry about your daughter and if I reminded you-I am  terribly sorry!  I do pray for the Anthonys 'cause if they can sell Caylee out (I believe they have), their hearts are either very hard or they don't have any.  I'm not buying any of their song & dance, horse and pony show.

Forecast for the Day:
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: November 02, 2008, 01:11:09 AM »

bikerbev-I always enjoy your posts and thanks!  I'm sorry about your daughter and if I reminded you-I am  terribly sorry!  I do pray for the Anthonys 'cause if they can sell Caylee out (I believe they have), their hearts are either very hard or they don't have any.  I'm not buying any of their song & dance, horse and pony show.
I really love that little quote you have at the bottom of your posts.  Thanks for reminding me that, yes, the Anthony's need prayer too.  They are a lost people. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: November 02, 2008, 01:11:45 AM »

Hey, before I go, thought of something else Cindy said.  Her initial two stories were that: Casey had gone on a trip for work to Jacksonille and left Caylee with the Nanny; and Casey had taken Caylee for some bonding time and she didn't know where they were.  PROBLEM!  I'm thinking CA had to hae some idea because she was paying Casey's cell phone bill and it lists all the calls.  Also, if she truly didn't know where Casey & Caylee were and was "distraught", why didn't she pull the cell phone bill (or request a copy from her provider)?  Somehow, she managed to get Amy's and Annie's numbers fast enough when they got the car from the impound.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: November 02, 2008, 01:14:45 AM »

bikerbev-I always smile when I see your PG County patch.  My mom crossed for them years ago and I had the PG County Police logo on one of my sweatshirts (I kept it for years). 

Forecast for the Day:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: November 02, 2008, 01:16:57 AM »

Hi ya all...Ispy, sorry to hear about your uncle.  It's going to be hard when you get that phone call.  My prayers are with you and your family.

Yesterday was the 16th death anniversary of my daughter, so I was in a foul mood.  I know personally what it is to lose your child.  However, I know where her remains are and I can go to them when I choose.  But the hole in our hearts will never be healed. 

I got caught up reading the post and had a few comments.  Talking about when Caylee is found and giving her remains to the Anthony's...this is just another reason why it's so important for the other set of grandparents to be found.  So they have claim to that child, too.  Everybody asks why it's important to know who the father is, well, because his has rights, that's why and he and his family can make it hard on the Anthony's to have total control over Caylee's remains. Another thing I wanted to say is that once Casey is out into the general inmate population, she's going to find it's not party time at Fusian's.  It's hard to be a child killer in prison; that's one thing inmates don't tolerate.  I've come decided that George and Cindy won't be getting anymore of my time or thoughts, I'm going to be praying that Caylee will be found soon and that's where my energy is going to be.  They have no idea where Alive Caylee is any more than they I do.  Because if they did, they would be asking the public to help bring her home.  My thought is this:  if I thought my grandaughter was alive, I would be freaking out wondering how these other people were treating her.  I'd wonder what she was being exposed to, etc.  The Anthony's of course don't seem to have concern about who has Alive Caylee.  That's why I'm just gonna keep praying for a good outcome next weekend. 

I am so sorry for your loss and pain.
Excellent post, bikerbev. I totally agree.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: November 02, 2008, 01:24:51 AM »

O.k., now I'm wondering (again)...since we know her cell phone activity from June 25th-July 15th, what are the odds that LE have asked other businesses in those areas to review their surveillance tapes?  I'm thinking Casey had to have gotten gas, ate out, visited banks/check cashing services/ATMs, went to grocery/convenience stores, etc. at some point.  As much as she was driving around, those 2 gas cans wouldn't last long.  Also, we know a car wash was thrown in there for Tony's jeep.  How about laundromats?  Or maybe she just snuck home for clean clothes (but she had to have done something with her dirty clothes)?

Forecast for the Day:
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: November 02, 2008, 01:26:37 AM »

Hey, before I go, thought of something else Cindy said.  Her initial two stories were that: Casey had gone on a trip for work to Jacksonille and left Caylee with the Nanny; and Casey had taken Caylee for some bonding time and she didn't know where they were.  PROBLEM!  I'm thinking CA had to hae some idea because she was paying Casey's cell phone bill and it lists all the calls.  Also, if she truly didn't know where Casey & Caylee were and was "distraught", why didn't she pull the cell phone bill (or request a copy from her provider)?  Somehow, she managed to get Amy's and Annie's numbers fast enough when they got the car from the impound.

that's a good point. we can see every call our son makes on his phone as we pay it. i've threatened him before he better be where he says before we have him pinged    but seriously, cindy could have seen where she was by the phone calls IF she checked or could check.

BB, so sorry about your daughter.

ISpy, sorry to hear about your uncle.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 02, 2008, 01:31:37 AM »

Thanks, Mags Even though I know I should go (and I promise myself every night I will not stay up so late again-LOL), I have a hard time quitting.  Is there a Scared Monkeys Anonymous (SMA)?     Seriously, when everyone works together here, ideas and info flow.  I am always amazed.  I have to laugh when the news report a "find" that I read on SM yesterday or days ago.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: November 02, 2008, 01:34:53 AM »

Hello Lala'sMom-Our child liked your avatar and is now our self-appointed Hall Monitor.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: November 02, 2008, 01:36:17 AM »

Goodnight-Maltmom, islandmonkey, KCJackie, klaasend, Orchidwmn, West Coast Monkey, Mags, pinetucky, Bearlyhere, Anna, ilovegoodies, flutterby42, kcrn, Praying4Angels, Lala'sMom and 19 Guests

Forecast for the Day:
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: November 02, 2008, 01:36:39 AM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Orchidwmn
- Have we hit 50 yet on the cookbooks?  Let me know how many more is needed - I will buy them.

ISPY - I will add your Uncle to my prayers.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: November 02, 2008, 01:37:01 AM »

I'm looking for any pics of Baez withthat elusive wedding ring prior to this case.  If anyone comes across any, can you please post them?  Aside from mechanics, machinists, welders, and construction workers (or people allergic to jewelry), why would you not wear a wedding ring?  Why would you be o.k. with your spouse not wearing one?

I'm still looking too.  I just looked at my favorite youtube video of this case - "Can't Touch the Anthonys" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cszWlq-Nds
He didn't have his ring on in any of those shots even the early hearings, but it did give me a chuckle to watch again.  Cindy doesn't sport a ring either, although she had a band on her middle finger, of all places!   
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2008, 01:42:41 AM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Orchidwmn
- Have we hit 50 yet on the cookbooks?  Let me know how many more is needed - I will buy them.

Hi KCJackie ~ I just submitted a recipe tonight and am looking to post more soon.  I can't tell what the current count is.  I'm going to buy one for me and some for xmas gifts (guess they will get IOU's for the cookbook at Christmas actually!)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2008, 01:43:23 AM »

I'm looking for any pics of Baez withthat elusive wedding ring prior to this case.  If anyone comes across any, can you please post them?  Aside from mechanics, machinists, welders, and construction workers (or people allergic to jewelry), why would you not wear a wedding ring?  Why would you be o.k. with your spouse not wearing one?

I'm still looking too.  I just looked at my favorite youtube video of this case - "Can't Touch the Anthonys" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cszWlq-Nds
He didn't have his ring on in any of those shots even the early hearings, but it did give me a chuckle to watch again.  Cindy doesn't sport a ring either, although she had a band on her middle finger, of all places!   

Like Mother, like daughter. Casey also used to wear a ring on her middle left finger. I doubt she can wear it now in jail.

Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: November 02, 2008, 01:43:29 AM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Orchidwmn

I'm piggybacking your post KCJackie, hope you don't mind.  I'm sending in an order for 5 on Monday Orchidmwn.     

(Sorry for posting while inappropriately dressed,but I don't know how to change clothes. I'll have to get help with that tomorrow!) 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: November 02, 2008, 01:46:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Orchidwmn

Hi KCJackie ~ I just submitted a recipe tonight and am looking to post more soon.  I can't tell what the current count is.  I'm going to buy one for me and some for xmas gifts (guess they will get IOU's for the cookbook at Christmas actually!)

WCMonkey - Thank You!  I wonder if some monkey could work their magic to put a RUSH on them if we get the order in asap! hmmmmmm  They would make great stocking stuffers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.