March 29, 2024, 09:19:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455998 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: November 02, 2008, 01:20:25 AM »

I just don't understand why they aren't searching the other side of the airport.  Hopefully there will be enough searchers to expand out a decent size.  I don't understand why LE or just local searchers haven't already checked out the area the witness is saying.  It just looks more probable to be on the other side.  (a lot more land and water)  JMO
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: November 02, 2008, 01:23:13 AM »

I just don't understand why they aren't searching the other side of the airport.  Hopefully there will be enough searchers to expand out a decent size.  I don't understand why LE or just local searchers haven't already checked out the area the witness is saying.  It just looks more probable to be on the other side.  (a lot more land and water)  JMO

And with no one protecting the areas I keep worrying that if LA knows where she is or someone else they will redispose of her. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: November 02, 2008, 01:26:18 AM »

And with no one protecting the areas I keep worrying that if LA knows where she is or someone else they will redispose of her. 

That's what I keep worrying about.  Hell, I can see Cindy with her hammer doing something out there?  That woman don't need a shovel too!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 02, 2008, 01:27:35 AM »

That's what I keep worrying about.  Hell, I can see Cindy with her hammer doing something out there?  That woman don't need a shovel too!

Yea, I see George parking the big sign in front of her while she goes hay wire in the woods. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: November 02, 2008, 01:28:51 AM »

Yea, I see George parking the big sign in front of her while she goes hay wire in the woods. 

I really wouldn't doubt it - the family is NUTS!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: November 02, 2008, 01:31:00 AM »

hmmmm?  I just wonder if LE put a GPS tracking device on any of their cars? 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: November 02, 2008, 01:32:03 AM »

I really wouldn't doubt it - the family is NUTS!

Do you think anyone is watching their movements.  No one seems to know where LA is.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: November 02, 2008, 01:35:49 AM »

Well a monkey would think they would.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: November 02, 2008, 01:36:55 AM »

Where's Klaas?  She did not just sneak out on us did she?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: November 02, 2008, 01:37:20 AM »

Glad you answered I thought I got lost in Daylight savings time...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: November 02, 2008, 01:38:26 AM »

Where's Klaas?  She did not just sneak out on us did she?

She said goodnight long ago 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: November 02, 2008, 01:38:45 AM »

Yes, monkeys know!!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: November 02, 2008, 01:38:58 AM »

Going way out on a limb here (please don't shake me out of the tree  ), IMO, there's no move any of the Anthony family can make that LE is not watching.   Cindy has, for all intents and purposes, done nothing but call them out from the very beginning.  There's no way they're going to simply let them go about their normal (what a scary thought) lives.  Again, IMO, as the saying goes, they're being given enough rope....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: November 02, 2008, 01:42:18 AM »

Going way out on a limb here (please don't shake me out of the tree  ), IMO, there's no move any of the Anthony family can make that LE is not watching.   Cindy has, for all intents and purposes, done nothing but call them out from the very beginning.  There's no way they're going to simply let them go about their normal (what a scary thought) lives.  Again, IMO, as the saying goes, they're being given enough rope....

Yup, I agree,
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: November 02, 2008, 01:42:30 AM »

But what if there's someome else in the mix that can do the deed, someone no one is watching.  Didn't one of our posters go out to look and I'm sure many others and had free reign?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: November 02, 2008, 01:43:17 AM »

HI I am new and I don't know how to post..Too funny. I have been trying to figure this out for over three hours!! How do I get an Avatar?

Carmen
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: November 02, 2008, 01:45:21 AM »

HI I am new and I don't know how to post..Too funny. I have been trying to figure this out for over three hours!! How do I get an Avatar?

Welcome Cuteacb
I had that problem too in the beginning.  Still do sometimes.  You have to go to the Scared Monkeys forum and look for the Monkey Lounge, than find the avatar thread.  I just know someone here will find an easier way.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: November 02, 2008, 01:46:51 AM »

When you are replying - click on quote and type after the
box.  I usually move down a line to.  Hit refresh to see new posts or next page.  You'll catch on!!  Welcome!
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: November 02, 2008, 01:48:12 AM »

Welcome, Cuteascanbe...you name there is as cute as can be!      I'm hoping someone that's been here longer than me can cut and paste some easy instructions for you.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: November 02, 2008, 01:50:06 AM »

When you are replying - click on quote and type after the
box.  I usually move down a line to.  Hit refresh to see new posts or next page.  You'll catch on!!  Welcome!

That's a great example!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.