March 29, 2024, 12:01:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455846 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: November 02, 2008, 01:50:30 AM »

I just don't understand why they aren't searching the other side of the airport.  Hopefully there will be enough searchers to expand out a decent size.  I don't understand why LE or just local searchers haven't already checked out the area the witness is saying.  It just looks more probable to be on the other side.  (a lot more land and water)  JMO

And with no one protecting the areas I keep worrying that if LA knows where she is or someone else they will redispose of her. 

Going way out on a limb here (please don't shake me out of the tree  ), IMO, there's no move any of the Anthony family can make that LE is not watching.   Cindy has, for all intents and purposes, done nothing but call them out from the very beginning.  There's no way they're going to simply let them go about their normal (what a scary thought) lives.  Again, IMO, as the saying goes, they're being given enough rope....

But what if there's someome else in the mix that can do the deed, someone no one is watching.  Didn't one of our posters go out to look and I'm sure many others and had free reign?

Yeah, it sounds like any one of us can go search - I need to get to Florida!  I wouldn't know what to do when I got there.  I just feel the need for Orlando.........
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: November 02, 2008, 01:53:09 AM »

I just don't understand why they aren't searching the other side of the airport.  Hopefully there will be enough searchers to expand out a decent size.  I don't understand why LE or just local searchers haven't already checked out the area the witness is saying.  It just looks more probable to be on the other side.  (a lot more land and water)  JMO

And with no one protecting the areas I keep worrying that if LA knows where she is or someone else they will redispose of her. 

Going way out on a limb here (please don't shake me out of the tree  ), IMO, there's no move any of the Anthony family can make that LE is not watching.   Cindy has, for all intents and purposes, done nothing but call them out from the very beginning.  There's no way they're going to simply let them go about their normal (what a scary thought) lives.  Again, IMO, as the saying goes, they're being given enough rope....

But what if there's someome else in the mix that can do the deed, someone no one is watching.  Didn't one of our posters go out to look and I'm sure many others and had free reign?

At this point, I can't imagine that there would be any suspects/potential suspects that LE wouldn't know about and be watching.  Huge difference between suspects/potential suspects and caring, concerned citizens.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: November 02, 2008, 01:54:37 AM »

Yeah, it sounds like any one of us can go search - I need to get to Florida!  I wouldn't know what to do when I got there.  I just feel the need for Orlando.........

Oh yes I know,  If I had lot's of money I would have already been there walking around aimlessly.   
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: November 02, 2008, 01:55:59 AM »

It stopped...wow.that was annoying!!! Hi everyone! Very happy to be here I have been reading this site for some time now and I really enjoy it. I am in Canada, AB. and as you probably are aware, many of us live vicariously through the Americans...

Carmen
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: November 02, 2008, 01:57:25 AM »

Okay..help!!! My computer is beeping..what does this mean???

When you get past your computer issues   , go here to get dressed http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: November 02, 2008, 01:57:41 AM »

It stopped...wow.that was annoying!!! Hi everyone! Very happy to be here I have been reading this site for some time now and I really enjoy it. I am in Canada, AB. and as you probably are aware, many of us live vicariously through the Americans...

Welcome Cuteascanbe - watch out for the night monkeys.  Some are trouble.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: November 02, 2008, 02:00:28 AM »

I am giving this very careful thought..It has to speak for me, you know...this is a VERY big decision

Absolutely, and the choices are so few.   Make sure you let CBB know when you take one.  There could be AVi thieves around. 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: November 02, 2008, 02:02:10 AM »

I am giving this very careful thought..It has to speak for me, you know...this is a VERY big decision

I agree  , it's a monumental decision.  Welcome!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: November 02, 2008, 02:02:17 AM »

Oh yes I know,  If I had lot's of money I would have already been there walking around aimlessly.   

I've got a little pocket change and all the time in the world..........
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: November 02, 2008, 02:02:29 AM »

Absolutely, and the choices are so few.   Make sure you let CBB know when you take one.  There could be AVi thieves around. 
Is there an AVI library?  I had to find my monkey face via google images.  It was fun looking for it, though!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 02, 2008, 02:06:38 AM »

Is there an AVI library?  I had to find my monkey face via google images.  It was fun looking for it, though!

An AVi library?  Would you need a card for that.  Do they have to be returned? 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: November 02, 2008, 02:09:19 AM »

I know..Good thing. I need all the time I can get..I was described in grade 4 by my gym teacher..."I extended a frenetic amount of energy for no discernable purpose!" Those words have haunted me, let me tell you! I have picked an avatar but I am not sure how to copy it to my profile.

Carmen
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: November 02, 2008, 02:09:28 AM »

Hey Goodies, whatcha up to?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: November 02, 2008, 02:10:42 AM »

I know..Good thing. I need all the time I can get..I was described in grade 4 by my gym teacher..."I extended a frenetic amount of energy for no discernable purpose!" Those words have haunted me, let me tell you! I have picked an avatar but I am not sure how to copy it to my profile.

You are in big trouble now.  There is no reference book.  Soon your computer will be smokin.   
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: November 02, 2008, 02:12:24 AM »

I think you need to scroll to the top and go to Profile, click on that, then go to Forum Profile Information, and put the path to your picture in there?  Good Luck!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: November 02, 2008, 02:15:51 AM »

Click on profile, then forum profile.  Click on I have my own picture.  Click on browse - find the picture - hopefully you put it in my pictures - then click on the picture and save!  TaDa
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: November 02, 2008, 02:17:38 AM »

Click on profile, then forum profile.  Click on I have my own picture.  Click on browse - find the picture - hopefully you put it in my pictures - then click on the picture and save!  TaDa
Can't wait to see what her AVI looks like - I think she's gonna be a hell raiser Monkey!!   
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: November 02, 2008, 02:17:38 AM »

If you've made a selection from the avatar thread, post it there and it will be your's.   And that is the sum total of my expertise  .   Without Klaasend I'(we')d be lost and she's (hopefully) sleeping now, but she will fix you right up.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: November 02, 2008, 02:17:41 AM »

I guess I should go nite-nite, too.  See you all later.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: November 02, 2008, 02:18:29 AM »

hows this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.