March 28, 2024, 11:16:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455688 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #460 on: November 02, 2008, 06:58:20 AM »

Hello All Monkeys. I am new here and always looked to Dana's great radio show for the best info on the cases I am interested in.I really had no idea this section was here for the longest time. I had quite the time getting set up here but Klaasend fixed me right up. I can see that she is a real treasure here for you guys!!

I am truly obsessed with the Caylee Case. It's funny how some cases just jump out and suck us all into the abis. I also have the same feelings with the Natalee Holloway tragedy and Laci Peterson. Eric Mclean's case was another sad story and I am glad to see it will work out for him in the end.

I live in up-state NY.The Catskills. I get snowed in a lot and the computer helps with all the friends I have made. I look forward to making some more new friends here. I see you all have a pretty good time monkeying around!! Thanks for having me. 

Always 1...You just cracked me up with your defiance of not switching your time. I also see no sense in it and never could understand why?? But I will conform as I hate to be late! Or early!

BTW,I am NOT very computer savvy but I am learning. 

Welcome Scarlett!! I was in the same boat. Obsessed with this case and no one to talk to. I would google her name and go under news for info. I carefully read all the transcripts but no one to talk to about it. I found The Body Hunter Team, but wasn't really getting any information there. Finally I googled something and this forum came up! At last I found HOME! I was so excited, I joined immediately and have been logged on permanently. You will love it here!!! Ask any questions, they are all good monkeys!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: November 02, 2008, 06:58:41 AM »

Florida Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:00 pm EDT November 1, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Florida Bar Association will investigate attorney Jose Baez to determine if jailhouse hugs with Casey Anthony are violations of its ethical standards.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #462 on: November 02, 2008, 07:01:29 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Florida Bar Association will investigate attorney Jose Baez to determine if jailhouse hugs with Casey Anthony are violations of its ethical standards.

I thought the Florida Bar said it was not against their rules and there would be no investigation? I wonder if enough people or maybe a Jail house official challenged them? After all the reason for no hugging is to not pass contraband, etc. So the rule does make sense. The Florida Bar is looking like a fool for not knowing jail rules.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 02, 2008, 07:02:31 AM »

I thought the Florida Bar said it was not against their rules and there would be no investigation? I wonder if enough people or maybe a Jail house official challenged them? After all the reason for no hugging is to not pass contraband, etc. So the rule does make sense. The Florida Bar is looking like a fool for not knowing jail rules.

The whole article is really juicy lol it's in the sentiniel!!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: November 02, 2008, 07:03:18 AM »

The whole article is really juicy lol it's in the sentiniel!!

No it's not I am so sorry it's in WFTV

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: November 02, 2008, 07:19:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: November 02, 2008, 07:20:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Morning Pookybear!!

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: November 02, 2008, 07:24:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Morning Pookybear!!
I saw you posted the article from the Sentinel -- I am curious what the Bar is going to do.  Some say investigate and others say no investigate.  Here in my state touching is not a violation per se, but relationships with clients are a no-no.  Either way, this whole case has had way too much drama already before the trial -- I just really have never seen anything like this before.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: November 02, 2008, 07:32:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Morning Pookybear!!
I saw you posted the article from the Sentinel -- I am curious what the Bar is going to do.  Some say investigate and others say no investigate.  Here in my state touching is not a violation per se, but relationships with clients are a no-no.  Either way, this whole case has had way too much drama already before the trial -- I just really have never seen anything like this before.

It was in WFTV I messed up lol
I do't think many people have seen anything like this before the twists and turns that has happened here is just Crazy Lets just hope and pray Tim and Tes bring this sweet little girl home so people can start the healing process

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2008, 08:09:37 AM »

Good morning monkeys....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2008, 08:36:14 AM »

Thanks Pooky    How are you and all of my other wonderful monkeys doing this morning? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: November 02, 2008, 09:05:07 AM »

It stopped...wow.that was annoying!!! Hi everyone! Very happy to be here I have been reading this site for some time now and I really enjoy it. I am in Canada, AB. and as you probably are aware, many of us live vicariously through the Americans...
Welcome cuteascanbe!  I think you will be happy in the monkey cage, it is a wonderful place to be. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: November 02, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »

Thanks Pooky    How are you and all of my other wonderful monkeys doing this morning? 

A little sleepy.  My little one does not understand time change so I have been up for a long time.  It has been slow here most of th weekend.  We should get more news after the election, I would think.  I am ust praying Caylee is found next weekend. 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: November 02, 2008, 09:11:44 AM »

Hello All Monkeys. I am new here and always looked to Dana's great radio show for the best info on the cases I am interested in.I really had no idea this section was here for the longest time. I had quite the time getting set up here but Klaasend fixed me right up. I can see that she is a real treasure here for you guys!!

Welcome Scarrlett!   
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: November 02, 2008, 09:24:37 AM »

we got some quiet monkeys this morning.

Did anyone watch that show the other night the one with the guy doing the timeline that come on at 11:00pm I missed it is there any links to it on here?? TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 02, 2008, 09:48:01 AM »

This was posted in the questions for MURT thread yesterday morning by a new member of SM.  I think he/she had a good description of what Casey did each day:

It does make a difference if the person is from the prosecution side or the defense side.  But here are a few questions that might be asked, either way:

1.  If Casey has a reason for waiting so long to notify the police about Caylee, why not say it now?  She claims she waited out of fear for Caylee's safety if the police were called in, but everyone knows the police are involved now, so that reason seems to be gone.

4.  Where did Casey go with Caylee during the day over the past two years when she claimed to be working but clearly was not working?

Great questions...

I've been wondering why the Anthony Family hasn't been asked #1 for a LONG time.  There's nothing to be afraid of now. Since the "word" is out and people were looking for a "living Caylee" for awhile now, what's to be afraid of ...  Moreover, the Ants want people to continue to follow up with tips and look for a "living Caylee."   The Ants used to claim that "Caylee would be killed if Casey revealed more info because if someone went to the right apartment, they would kill Caylee."  Well, if that were true, why should ANYONE look for a live Caylee - wouldn't she be killed if anyone found her?

I think I can answer #4.  Casey didn't go "anywhere" for the past 2 years while she was supposedly working.  Remember, she had concocted this fabulous job - a job with unpredictable hours where she could "work at home" as well as at an office or at an event (event = Casey's personal socializing).    Also, remember, Tony roomies said that she'd be at Tony's during the day claiming that she was working from her computer - she didn't need to bother with the fake "leave the house" routine there.   

Casey would "pretend" to leave the house shortly before George would leave. Casey knew the exact time that her dad left for work everyday.  She would time her leaving a few minutes before he left.   She would leave for a few minutes (maybe just park down the street), wait until he left, and then return.  Then, once back at the house, she'd put Caylee down for a nap, and then surf the net, or whatever.  Sometimes she and Caylee would go shopping.  Sometimes, Casey would leave shortly before Cindy would come home from work; sometimes Casey would be home when Cindy arrived "working from her laptop."   Casey would often then announce, "I've got to get ready to work an 'event.'"   Then, Cindy would babysit while Casey went to a fun party while Cindy thought she was working a Universal event. 

By creating this "flexible" job, Casey had a readymade excuse for the rare times that her parents might come home early or whatever.  Because her parents worked "set schedules," Casey could "rely" on them being gone for a set number of hours; this allowed her to play this game.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: November 02, 2008, 09:50:58 AM »

WHAT TIME IS IT REALLY?   This is what I will say every hour or so until the stupid time turns back???  Oh, and also, WHY IS IT SO DARK OUTSIDE??  You will get used to it.  My computer says it 8:50 right now.............................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: November 02, 2008, 09:52:37 AM »

WHAT TIME IS IT REALLY?   This is what I will say every hour or so until the stupid time turns back???  Oh, and also, WHY IS IT SO DARK OUTSIDE??  You will get used to it.  My computer says it 8:50 right now.............................

Good Morning A-1 Don't we look all smart in our new duds!!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #478 on: November 02, 2008, 09:54:48 AM »

It's 8:52 CST
It's 9:52 EST
and 6:52 PST

If you are in China. I have no clue.

Good morning monkeys!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: November 02, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »

Good Morning A-1 Don't we look all smart in our new duds!!
Yes, we do.  But Im not really wearing that right now. (don't tell anybody) I have on black and pink pj's that say "bunny love" in big rhinestones!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.