April 18, 2024, 11:10:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 458303 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: November 02, 2008, 11:09:38 AM »

naplesFL 
Nov 2, 2008 | 10:17 AM Our very own, Mr. Tim Miller, Founder and Director of Texas EquuSearch, is featured in PEOPLE magazine in the August 13 issue on page 82, as one of “People’s Heroes Among Us”. We are so proud to see him receive this recognition and honored to be a part of his team. From the staff, members, and volunteers from all over the world. Pick up a copy today!!

I found this info on another blog and all I can say is that if it is true , it is about time, he deserves the accolades IMO

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=7859

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: November 02, 2008, 11:11:22 AM »

Florida Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:00 pm EDT November 1, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Florida Bar Association will investigate attorney Jose Baez to determine if jailhouse hugs with Casey Anthony are violations of its ethical standards.

I thought the Florida Bar said it was not against their rules and there would be no investigation? I wonder if enough people or maybe a Jail house official challenged them? After all the reason for no hugging is to not pass contraband, etc. So the rule does make sense. The Florida Bar is looking like a fool for not knowing jail rules.

Do you have a link please.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: November 02, 2008, 11:15:00 AM »

Hello all new Monkeys ,please remember when posting News alway post a link.
Because with no link, could be a rummor.

Thank You

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: November 02, 2008, 11:16:34 AM »

Hello all new Monkeys ,please remember when posting News alway post a link.
Because with no link, could be a rummor.

Thank You

LOL..... could be a rummour even with a link, huh Blonde?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: November 02, 2008, 11:25:31 AM »

EquuSearch Moves Command Center For Caylee Search
Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:48:13 AM

Texas EquuSearch looks for Caylee (9/6/08) 1

ORLANDO -- The volunteer group Texas EquuSearch has announced its new command center location for its mission to find missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the group will set up a command center in the Daimler Chrysler building on the 10000 block of Boggy Creek Road.

The group said it plans to be back in Central Florida next Saturday, Nov. 8, to resume the search for the missing toddler.

In addition, the group said it is looking for volunteers, including former members of the military and law enforcement, to help in the search. Get more information at PleaseFindCaylee.com, Texas EquuSearch's Web site for the official search for Caylee.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he will be back in Orlando Thursday ahead of EquuSearch to help in the search

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/1/equusearch_moves_command_center_for_caylee_search.html
____

Thanks BooMonkey.

I fail to comprehend why are active members of law enforcement and the military are not automatically involved in the search in an offical capacity?

Janet

I understand fully why active LE's are not putting their resources towards the search of a deceased person/child.

Their resources are required to protect those who are still alive. They've had ZERO help from the Anthony's as to the "real" whereabouts of their Grandchild. There is no way OCSO could possibly get enough LE's and other professionals, to search such a large area and still "Protect & Serve" the rest of the community. Sorry...but those lives of the living, will always be more important than those who aren't.

I have personally been involved in many search and recovery operations. Yes I was highly trained in this type of work. However.....the type of search being conducted in Orlando, does not need 3,000 highly trained personnel to get the job done. Unlike some of the skills needed for some of my past searches (Aircraft rescue operations, defending ones self against armed bad guy's, just to name a couple), this will be nothing more than getting enough "Eye's" on a given search area.

Dont forget..there will be a trained team leader with each group of volunteers.  This will be a very coordinated search, without sacrificing both the financial, and manpower needed to keep the rest of Orlando safe.

Don't under estimate these "Civilians" who are coming out to search. I'll bet there are not many LE's that are trained in this sort of search eaither. A pair of "eye's...are just that. A pair of eye's. The #1 tool for use during a search.

Chuck
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: November 02, 2008, 11:26:53 AM »

naplesFL 
Nov 2, 2008 | 10:17 AM Our very own, Mr. Tim Miller, Founder and Director of Texas EquuSearch, is featured in PEOPLE magazine in the August 13 issue on page 82, as one of “People’s Heroes Among Us”. We are so proud to see him receive this recognition and honored to be a part of his team. From the staff, members, and volunteers from all over the world. Pick up a copy today!!

I found this info on another blog and all I can say is that if it is true , it is about time, he deserves the accolades IMO

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=7859

Found this one from August 13, 2007
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20059157,00.html
Don't know that site isn't the easiest to navigate.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #506 on: November 02, 2008, 11:27:07 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I hope everyone is current on their time.  LOL 

Any news today?  I am shocked that each of the Anthony's did not turn into their true "beings" on Halloween.  I sure expected to see a Warewolf, Vampire, and Snake. 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #507 on: November 02, 2008, 11:31:37 AM »

That's wonderful that Tim is being called a hero by People magazine.  I will definitely have to go and grab one.

He deserves that and more!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: November 02, 2008, 11:32:26 AM »

naplesFL 

I had to have missed this issue and I always read that magazine..... I am so happy that Tim is getting the accolades he deserves...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: November 02, 2008, 11:33:17 AM »

That's wonderful that Tim is being called a hero by People magazine.  I will definitely have to go and grab one.

Flossy...it was in the August issue, but I must have missed it...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #510 on: November 02, 2008, 11:33:38 AM »

Any news today?  I am shocked that each of the Anthony's did not turn into their true "beings" on Halloween.  I sure expected to see a Warewolf, Vampire, and Snake. 

I wonder if they had any kids? I know I wouldn't let MY kids go to the Ants house!! Plus, I think they have pissed off the neighbors enough!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: November 02, 2008, 11:34:46 AM »

I wonder if they had any kids? I know I wouldn't let MY kids go to the Ants house!! Plus, I think they have pissed off the neighbors enough!

OMG.... can you imagine letting your kids trick or treat there? What did they hand out.... rags soaked in chloroform? YIKES!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #512 on: November 02, 2008, 11:36:12 AM »

Whoa!  I'm a couple days late and at least five bucks short this time!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: November 02, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »

Whoa!  I'm a couple days late and at least five bucks short this time!!

LMAO.... me too!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: November 02, 2008, 11:40:03 AM »

Hi Dolce!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #515 on: November 02, 2008, 11:40:03 AM »

I completely disagree with the Florida Bar spokesperson's reasoning.  A vulnerable client may sumit to inappropriate behavior from an attorney ... an attorney who is considered a lifeline in a time of crisis ... an attorney who is in a position of power.

Janet

______

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I'm wondering if this statement of the video not being available is LE's way of firing a warning shot over the head of JB stating that visits are taped and NEXT time it won't be "taped over". He should get that hint and keep his hands away from KC. We do NOT need any excuse for a mistrail! I want her tried fair and square and put away for life or the death penalty.

I agree with the fact that anyone in the position of being in jail and needing a lawyer would be in a vulerable position and IF a lawyer made any suggestive moves, the client may not report it for fear of being abandoned by their lawyer or maybe the lawyer wouldn't do such a great job b/c they were rejected. Fl Bar really needs to reconsider this. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: November 02, 2008, 11:40:15 AM »

Hi Monkeys.  I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee and the quiet around me this morning.  As regards Baez, the Florida Bar Association is a group of lawyers who work together to police their own people.  In other words, they are the oversight and standards group for lawyers, run by lawyers.  Some might see a "conflict of interest" here in that type of self-regulation but this is how lawyers have operated for a very long time.  Typically, state Bar Associations are reluctant to censure or discipline a fellow Bar member unless flagrant unprofessional or illegal behavior occurs.  From what I've observed, they are more likely to gather the wagons and close ranks when a problem surfaces with a lawyer under the premise of offering advice and assistance to help the lawyer.  I don't think we'll see any FL Bar action on this situation until and unless Baez actually is proven to have been intimate with Casey (unlikely) or she claims this.

Here's a link to FL Bar Association Website: http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/flabarwe.nsf
Here are the Standards for Imposing Lawyer Sanctions: http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBLawReg.nsf/9dad7bbda218afe885257002004833c5/ca758a1382421b60852574ba00649949?OpenDocument

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: November 02, 2008, 11:41:35 AM »

Hi Monkeys.  I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee and the quiet around me this morning.  As regards Baez, the Florida Bar Association is a group of lawyers who work together to police their own people.  In other words, they are the oversight and standards group for lawyers, run by lawyers.  Some might see a "conflict of interest" here in that type of self-regulation but this is how lawyers have operated for a very long time.  Typically, state Bar Associations are reluctant to censure or discipline a fellow Bar member unless flagrant unprofessional or illegal behavior occurs.  From what I've observed, they are more likely to gather the wagons and close ranks when a problem surfaces with a lawyer under the premise of offering advice and assistance to help the lawyer.  I don't think we'll see any FL Bar action on this situation until and unless Baez actually is proven to have been intimate with Casey (unlikely) or she claims this.

Here's a link to FL Bar Association Website: http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/flabarwe.nsf
Here are the Standards for Imposing Lawyer Sanctions: http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBLawReg.nsf/9dad7bbda218afe885257002004833c5/ca758a1382421b60852574ba00649949?OpenDocument

Good morning AZ.... I agree with you...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: November 02, 2008, 11:42:08 AM »

I really hate to quote myself, but did you all miss the 2007 part?   Sending more coffee, how do you want it 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: November 02, 2008, 11:43:34 AM »

I really hate to quote myself, but did you all miss the 2007 part?   Sending more coffee, how do you want it 

LMAO...saw it after I posted it and drank some coffee... going back to bed LOL

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.