March 29, 2024, 02:19:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455903 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 02, 2008, 11:45:51 AM »

Florida Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:00 pm EDT November 1, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Florida Bar Association will investigate attorney Jose Baez to determine if jailhouse hugs with Casey Anthony are violations of its ethical standards.

http://www.wftv.com/goinggreen/17859993/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: November 02, 2008, 11:46:46 AM »

Found this one from August 13, 2007
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20059157,00.html
Don't know that site isn't the easiest to navigate.

I really hate to quote myself, but did you all miss the 2007 part?   Sending more coffee, how do you want it 

LMAO...saw it after I posted it and drank some coffee... going back to bed LOL

ANd I did see it the magazine, mistakenly thought it had been in there again ....stooopid time change!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: November 02, 2008, 11:48:25 AM »

Hi Cubbee.  I just think Baez is showing his lack of experience and typically poor judgement by responding to Casey's behavior in like manner.  Casey acts very sexually when around men.  Padilla told us that she came on to Rob Dick when he drove her to appointments and flirted with him.  We've seen the way she walks, dresses, and talks.  The woman relates to men in a highly charged, sexual manner--any man, not just Jose Baez.  Baez is not the brightest bulb in the string.  His inexperience in his profession is a real liability right now.  I'm surprised he's not taking advice from his co-attorney's and having another attorney interview Casey in jail whenever they need to talk to her.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: November 02, 2008, 11:50:40 AM »

Hi Cubbee.  I just think Baez is showing his lack of experience and typically poor judgement by responding to Casey's behavior in like manner.  Casey acts very sexually when around men.  Padilla told us that she came on to Rob Dick when he drove her to appointments and flirted with him.  We've seen the way she walks, dresses, and talks.  The woman relates to men in a highly charged, sexual manner--any man, not just Jose Baez.  Baez is not the brightest bulb in the string.  His inexperience in his profession is a real liability right now.  I'm surprised he's not taking advice from his co-attorney's and having another attorney interview Casey in jail whenever they need to talk to her.

OH, I agree, I think that Baez is very vulnerable to Casey's manipulations and has probably fallen under her spell a bit....
It would be a very wise thing for him to send someone else on those visits in the future...
Seems to me Casey is trying to play him like she has played all the other men in her life...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: November 02, 2008, 11:52:43 AM »

The FL Bar doesn't want to appear to be unconcerned about professional conduct, so they will claim to "investigate" this.  They will probably call in Jose for a little chat, recommend he watch his behavior as it is not becoming of a man in his position and reflects badly on all lawyers.  After this little chat, they will say they investigated and the matter has been resolved.  They will then go back into the Men's Club and all have a drink and congratulate themselves on their professional handling of the situation.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: November 02, 2008, 11:54:22 AM »

The FL Bar doesn't want to appear to be unconcerned about professional conduct, so they will claim to "investigate" this.  They will probably call in Jose for a little chat, recommend he watch his behavior as it is not becoming of a man in his position and reflects badly on all lawyers.  After this little chat, they will say they investigated and the matter has been resolved.  They will then go back into the Men's Club and all have a drink and congratulate themselves on their professional handling of the situation.

Agreed again...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: November 02, 2008, 11:58:19 AM »

We've had some pretty snarky lawyers in Arizona who did some awful things, but the Bar just does not act to censure a lawyer unless they have undeniable proof that the lawyer did something illegal or highly damaging.  It's a very private group, to say the least.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: November 02, 2008, 11:58:19 AM »

Florida Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:00 pm EDT November 1, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Florida Bar Association will investigate attorney Jose Baez to determine if jailhouse hugs with Casey Anthony are violations of its ethical standards.

I thought the Florida Bar said it was not against their rules and there would be no investigation? I wonder if enough people or maybe a Jail house official challenged them? After all the reason for no hugging is to not pass contraband, etc. So the rule does make sense. The Florida Bar is looking like a fool for not knowing jail rules.

Do you have a link please.

As far as I know this is the latest word-
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=2944E64864E4E4DB1114C256C9C985D7?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: November 02, 2008, 11:59:28 AM »

We've had some pretty snarky lawyers in Arizona who did some awful things, but the Bar just does not act to censure a lawyer unless they have undeniable proof that the lawyer did something illegal or highly damaging.  It's a very private group, to say the least.

LOL.... the good ole boys ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: November 02, 2008, 12:01:05 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I hope everyone is current on their time.  LOL 

Any news today?  I am shocked that each of the Anthony's did not turn into their true "beings" on Halloween.  I sure expected to see a Warewolf, Vampire, and Snake. 

Mornin Dolce...
i think i have all of my clocks set right (or at least i hope so) LOL!  I haven't heard any news this morning...but IIRC the Anthony's are having yet another fundraiser tonight. Yanno-for their searches and everything..uggh!!
And i really think you nailed it on the Werewolf-Vampire and Snake..i love it! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: November 02, 2008, 12:04:24 PM »

Any news today?  I am shocked that each of the Anthony's did not turn into their true "beings" on Halloween.  I sure expected to see a Warewolf, Vampire, and Snake. 

Mornin Dolce...
i think i have all of my clocks set right (or at least i hope so) LOL!  I haven't heard any news this morning...but IIRC the Anthony's are having yet another fundraiser tonight. Yanno-for their searches and everything..uggh!!
Are you serious????  I don't understand the gall of these people!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 02, 2008, 12:15:45 PM »

Mornin Dolce...
Fundraiser?  Ha!  They might as well stand on a street corner and hold a tin cup.  They are using poor Caylee's disappearance to ask people to give them money and they are acting as if this is a perfectly natural and respectable thing to do.  Sorry, but in my book they are beggars, plain and simple.  My response to beggars is generally "get a job."  Can you tell I vote Republican?   

BRING NATALEE HOME
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #532 on: November 02, 2008, 12:20:31 PM »

Mornin Dolce...

What about the people who continue to donate to them? They are feeding their frenzy and keeping them going! They should grab a fricking newspaper and read up on the group they are donating too!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #533 on: November 02, 2008, 12:23:00 PM »

Mornin Dolce...
I guess thats how you can play when you have no heart.  I will never understand these people nor do I ever intend to.  Caylee is gone and all they can think about is how fat their wallets are getting.  P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: November 02, 2008, 12:25:28 PM »

What about the people who continue to donate to them? They are feeding their frenzy and keeping them going! They should grab a fricking newspaper and read up on the group they are donating too!! 
Unfortunately I think that SUM of these people still are under the impression that they are donating to help the SEARCH for Caylee.  Not everyone is a privy to the information that us Monkey's have, not everyone can stand to watch Nancy Grace each night, and not everyone lives in the Orlando Metropolitan area....so you do not hear about it 24/7.
Its unfortunate that they do not research what they are donating to prior to the donation, but in all honest who every would have thought that a family of a missing 3 y/o would be blood thirsty leaches?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: November 02, 2008, 12:26:34 PM »

Unfortunately I think that SUM of these people still are under the impression that they are donating to help the SEARCH for Caylee.  Not everyone is a privy to the information that us Monkey's have, not everyone can stand to watch Nancy Grace each night, and not everyone lives in the Orlando Metropolitan area....so you do not hear about it 24/7.
Its unfortunate that they do not research what they are donating to prior to the donation, but in all honest who every would have thought that a family of a missing 3 y/o would be blood thirsty leaches?
Ha ha!  I need "Hooked on Phonics" I wrote "sum" instead of SOME.  (Where is Wreck to call me out on it??)

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #536 on: November 02, 2008, 12:28:29 PM »

This is definitely one for the books! I wonder how the wonderful Anthonys are going to feel when they are portrayed in a movie as the "blood thirty leaches" that they are! Hmmmmm who would play Cindy? I would vote for Joan Crawford if she wasn't dead already!! LOL 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: November 02, 2008, 12:29:18 PM »

Sorry to start the day asking for help, but could I please ask a MOD to remove the thread I just started in Missing Persons for Quiana Key. She had been missing since 10/25, but turned herself in this morning when she saw she was reported as missing. 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: November 02, 2008, 12:30:24 PM »

Mornin Dolce...

Here ya go...they call it a "vigil" we all know what it really is. i really feel badly for the families that have missing children and aren't afforded the news coverage or the help from TES.  The Anthony's imo should crawl under a rock and just stay there. Our world would be a better place.

From the "Caylee Is Missing" Myspace Page:

Vigil Location(s)
Florida Vigil Location
Pastor Shane Stutzman
Eastside Baptist Church
1900 Conway Gardens Road
Orlando, Florida 32806

Georgia Vigil Location
Rev. Darrell Matthews
Jumbo Super Buffet (parking lot)
213 Commerce Ave.
LaGrange, GA 30241

Both Vigils will begin 8p.m. eastern time. This will be a time to gather and bring more awareness to those still missing in those states and around the country. If you and your family have missing loved ones, please bring a photo and/or fliers on them. The Vigils will last about an hour. The contact "Vigil Host" is listed above too, please feel free to say thank you to them when leaving.

For those that cannot attend a location, our hopes are that you will log onto some of the missing person's sites, take an hour, light a candle, say a prayer for those still missing, and refamiliar yourselves on those that have been missing from their families. We believe out of sight out of mind, this is just an attempt to get a nation to take an hour and help bring these folks home.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow evening. Some Missing person's sites will be posted on this site by tonight for quicker viewing.

Thank you.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #539 on: November 02, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »

Sorry to start the day asking for help, but could I please ask a MOD to remove the thread I just started in Missing Persons for Quiana Key. She had been missing since 10/25, but turned herself in this morning when she saw she was reported as missing. 

Morning BleachedBlack, you look might beautiful this morning! New conditioner? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.