March 29, 2024, 07:45:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455972 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: November 02, 2008, 12:31:30 PM »

Sorry to start the day asking for help, but could I please ask a MOD to remove the thread I just started in Missing Persons for Quiana Key. She had been missing since 10/25, but turned herself in this morning when she saw she was reported as missing. 

Morning BleachedBlack, you look might beautiful this morning! New conditioner? 

No I have naturally curly hair silly.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #541 on: November 02, 2008, 12:31:33 PM »

What about the people who continue to donate to them? They are feeding their frenzy and keeping them going! They should grab a fricking newspaper and read up on the group they are donating too!! 
Unfortunately I think that SUM of these people still are under the impression that they are donating to help the SEARCH for Caylee.  Not everyone is a privy to the information that us Monkey's have, not everyone can stand to watch Nancy Grace each night, and not everyone lives in the Orlando Metropolitan area....so you do not hear about it 24/7.
Its unfortunate that they do not research what they are donating to prior to the donation, but in all honest who every would have thought that a family of a missing 3 y/o would be blood thirsty leaches?

This is definitely one for the books! I wonder how the wonderful Anthonys are going to feel when they are portrayed in a movie as the "blood thirty leaches" that they are! Hmmmmm who would play Cindy? I would vote for Joan Crawford if she wasn't dead already!! LOL 
Not sure who that is, but I am sure if you think so she would make a good Cindy.  I think only Lindsay Slorhan could pull off the Casey.  We would need a total idiot to play Baez, is Jack Black available?  Andy Dick for Lee.....oh I could go on and on.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: November 02, 2008, 12:33:38 PM »

Thanks for that re-fresher LittleOne...I like your little baby!! 
The "buffet" fundraiser.  I wonder, since its being held in Georgia, does that mean that the money raised must stay in Georgia to help missing children in Georgia only?  Let me call Todd...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #543 on: November 02, 2008, 12:34:59 PM »

Here ya go...they call it a "vigil" we all know what it really is. i really feel badly for the families that have missing children and aren't afforded the news coverage or the help from TES.  The Anthony's imo should crawl under a rock and just stay there. Our world would be a better place.

From the "Caylee Is Missing" Myspace Page:

Vigil Location(s)
Florida Vigil Location
Pastor Shane Stutzman
Eastside Baptist Church
1900 Conway Gardens Road
Orlando, Florida 32806

Georgia Vigil Location
Rev. Darrell Matthews
Jumbo Super Buffet (parking lot)
213 Commerce Ave.
LaGrange, GA 30241

Both Vigils will begin 8p.m. eastern time. This will be a time to gather and bring more awareness to those still missing in those states and around the country. If you and your family have missing loved ones, please bring a photo and/or fliers on them. The Vigils will last about an hour. The contact "Vigil Host" is listed above too, please feel free to say thank you to them when leaving.

For those that cannot attend a location, our hopes are that you will log onto some of the missing person's sites, take an hour, light a candle, say a prayer for those still missing, and refamiliar yourselves on those that have been missing from their families. We believe out of sight out of mind, this is just an attempt to get a nation to take an hour and help bring these folks home.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow evening. Some Missing person's sites will be posted on this site by tonight for quicker viewing.

Thank you.

You know I wonder what kind of message the Ants are sending out to future families of missing children. If you want your child's case to stay in the headlines, act like a complete a$$ in front of cameras, find any event that you can go to to beg for money and keep those headlines coming! I'm sorry to say I don't think this is going to be the last we see of this type of antics. Sad, very sad. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: November 02, 2008, 12:35:01 PM »

Sorry to start the day asking for help, but could I please ask a MOD to remove the thread I just started in Missing Persons for Quiana Key. She had been missing since 10/25, but turned herself in this morning when she saw she was reported as missing. 

Done
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: November 02, 2008, 12:35:59 PM »

Done
Thank-you.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #546 on: November 02, 2008, 12:37:10 PM »

What about the people who continue to donate to them? They are feeding their frenzy and keeping them going! They should grab a fricking newspaper and read up on the group they are donating too!! 
Unfortunately I think that SUM of these people still are under the impression that they are donating to help the SEARCH for Caylee.  Not everyone is a privy to the information that us Monkey's have, not everyone can stand to watch Nancy Grace each night, and not everyone lives in the Orlando Metropolitan area....so you do not hear about it 24/7.
Its unfortunate that they do not research what they are donating to prior to the donation, but in all honest who every would have thought that a family of a missing 3 y/o would be blood thirsty leaches?

This is definitely one for the books! I wonder how the wonderful Anthonys are going to feel when they are portrayed in a movie as the "blood thirty leaches" that they are! Hmmmmm who would play Cindy? I would vote for Joan Crawford if she wasn't dead already!! LOL 
Not sure who that is, but I am sure if you think so she would make a good Cindy.  I think only Lindsay Slorhan could pull off the Casey.  We would need a total idiot to play Baez, is Jack Black available?  Andy Dick for Lee.....oh I could go on and on.

Faye Dunaway played Joan Crawford in the movie "Mommy Dearest". Very emotionally scary!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: November 02, 2008, 12:44:01 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I hope everyone is current on their time.  LOL 

Any news today?  I am shocked that each of the Anthony's did not turn into their true "beings" on Halloween.  I sure expected to see a Warewolf, Vampire, and Snake. 

Mornin Dolce...
i think i have all of my clocks set right (or at least i hope so) LOL!  I haven't heard any news this morning...but IIRC the Anthony's are having yet another fundraiser tonight. Yanno-for their searches and everything..uggh!!
And i really think you nailed it on the Werewolf-Vampire and Snake..i love it! 
Are you serious????  I don't understand the gall of these people!!! 

I had sent in a formal complaint about the helpfindcaylee.com site awhile back and just received a response back yesterday from the Florida Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services/Division of Consumer Services, which stated, in part:   
The website www.helpfindcaylee.com is not a business.  People who visit the website do so voluntarily.  A 501(c)(3), nonprofit organization is in the process of being set up under the name Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc...
I went to the website and it has changed drastically since I submitted my complaint, but that first part of the paragraph gets me - basically, whoever chooses to throw their hard earned cash in the Anthony direction should not expect it to be used to bring Caylee home, nor expect an accounting.
Not that my money would EVER go that way (it goes to TES), but you wonder how much they have collected...   
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: November 02, 2008, 12:48:10 PM »

Here ya go...they call it a "vigil" we all know what it really is. i really feel badly for the families that have missing children and aren't afforded the news coverage or the help from TES.  The Anthony's imo should crawl under a rock and just stay there. Our world would be a better place.

From the "Caylee Is Missing" Myspace Page:

Vigil Location(s)
Florida Vigil Location
Pastor Shane Stutzman
Eastside Baptist Church
1900 Conway Gardens Road
Orlando, Florida 32806

Georgia Vigil Location
Rev. Darrell Matthews
Jumbo Super Buffet (parking lot)
213 Commerce Ave.
LaGrange, GA 30241

Both Vigils will begin 8p.m. eastern time. This will be a time to gather and bring more awareness to those still missing in those states and around the country. If you and your family have missing loved ones, please bring a photo and/or fliers on them. The Vigils will last about an hour. The contact "Vigil Host" is listed above too, please feel free to say thank you to them when leaving.

For those that cannot attend a location, our hopes are that you will log onto some of the missing person's sites, take an hour, light a candle, say a prayer for those still missing, and refamiliar yourselves on those that have been missing from their families. We believe out of sight out of mind, this is just an attempt to get a nation to take an hour and help bring these folks home.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow evening. Some Missing person's sites will be posted on this site by tonight for quicker viewing.

Thank you.

You know I wonder what kind of message the Ants are sending out to future families of missing children. If you want your child's case to stay in the headlines, act like a complete a$$ in front of cameras, find any event that you can go to to beg for money and keep those headlines coming! I'm sorry to say I don't think this is going to be the last we see of this type of antics. Sad, very sad. 

It is very sad boo. It really makes me SO mad that they continue to do this.  I don't know what it will take to stop them-but i wish someone would!!
i think they should be held accountable for many things....jmo..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 02, 2008, 12:52:20 PM »

The "buffet" fundraiser.  I wonder, since its being held in Georgia, does that mean that the money raised must stay in Georgia to help missing children in Georgia only?  Let me call Todd...

YVW-Dolce. And thanks..just think , pretty soon you will have two little cuties to love!! You are very blessed.

LOL-i dare you to call and ask him that. i am pretty sure he would have the PERFECT reason why the money shouldn't stay in Georgian.
And i wouldn't eat their food if i was starving to death. They should be searching. They make me mad....

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: November 02, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I hope everyone is current on their time.  LOL 

Any news today?  I am shocked that each of the Anthony's did not turn into their true "beings" on Halloween.  I sure expected to see a Warewolf, Vampire, and Snake. 

Mornin Dolce...
i think i have all of my clocks set right (or at least i hope so) LOL!  I haven't heard any news this morning...but IIRC the Anthony's are having yet another fundraiser tonight. Yanno-for their searches and everything..uggh!!
And i really think you nailed it on the Werewolf-Vampire and Snake..i love it! 
Are you serious????  I don't understand the gall of these people!!! 

I had sent in a formal complaint about the helpfindcaylee.com site awhile back and just received a response back yesterday from the Florida Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services/Division of Consumer Services, which stated, in part:   
The website www.helpfindcaylee.com is not a business.  People who visit the website do so voluntarily.  A 501(c)(3), nonprofit organization is in the process of being set up under the name Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc...
I went to the website and it has changed drastically since I submitted my complaint, but that first part of the paragraph gets me - basically, whoever chooses to throw their hard earned cash in the Anthony direction should not expect it to be used to bring Caylee home, nor expect an accounting.
Not that my money would EVER go that way (it goes to TES), but you wonder how much they have collected...   

I expect it is operating under the same rules as when people go on YouTube or similar and ask for funds for their education/vacation/new car/ whatever. if people send money, more fool them, but no law is being broken.....  is it?   I expect Mr Nejame has advised that the internet is open season for scam artists.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: November 02, 2008, 12:54:58 PM »

YVW-Dolce. And thanks..just think , pretty soon you will have two little cuties to love!! You are very blessed.

LOL-i dare you to call and ask him that. i am pretty sure he would have the PERFECT reason why the money shouldn't stay in Georgian.
And i wouldn't eat their food if i was starving to death. They should be searching. They make me mad....
Give me his email address someone and I will gladly write him!  I sound like a child on the phone.

starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: November 02, 2008, 01:00:04 PM »

EquuSearch Moves Command Center For Caylee Search
Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:48:13 AM

Texas EquuSearch looks for Caylee (9/6/08) 1

ORLANDO -- The volunteer group Texas EquuSearch has announced its new command center location for its mission to find missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the group will set up a command center in the Daimler Chrysler building on the 10000 block of Boggy Creek Road.

The group said it plans to be back in Central Florida next Saturday, Nov. 8, to resume the search for the missing toddler.

In addition, the group said it is looking for volunteers, including former members of the military and law enforcement, to help in the search. Get more information at PleaseFindCaylee.com, Texas EquuSearch's Web site for the official search for Caylee.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he will be back in Orlando Thursday ahead of EquuSearch to help in the search

does anyone know if the search will be televised?
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: November 02, 2008, 01:05:54 PM »

EquuSearch Moves Command Center For Caylee Search
Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:48:13 AM

Texas EquuSearch looks for Caylee (9/6/08) 1

ORLANDO -- The volunteer group Texas EquuSearch has announced its new command center location for its mission to find missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the group will set up a command center in the Daimler Chrysler building on the 10000 block of Boggy Creek Road.

The group said it plans to be back in Central Florida next Saturday, Nov. 8, to resume the search for the missing toddler.

In addition, the group said it is looking for volunteers, including former members of the military and law enforcement, to help in the search. Get more information at PleaseFindCaylee.com, Texas EquuSearch's Web site for the official search for Caylee.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he will be back in Orlando Thursday ahead of EquuSearch to help in the search

does anyone know if the search will be televised?
I doubt it - I don't even think the searchers are allowed to take pictures.
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #554 on: November 02, 2008, 01:06:49 PM »

OLD stuff...the mysterious Blackjack and Casey and Lee's jail call "code talk"...this one bugs me..With Casey and her half-truths...perhaps she really did purchase one in May and returned it because it "didn't hold a charge".  She is pretending she still has it as an alibi as to why Zenaida, Juliet, Jeff Hopkins numbers aren't found in her cell phone they have posession of.  I hope they have looked for AT&T store records. 

July 26th: Jail call Casey and Lee-

LEE: Would she have been programmed in your cell phone?

CASEY: She was, programmed into that other phone that we need to find a way to recover. I mean I don’t know…

LEE: Help me with that actually. You said that you referred to it as you ‘black jack’?

CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone.
LEE: So on the Black Jack, do you remember the phone number that the Black Jack was associated with?

CASEY: It was my same number; I just swapped the SIM card back and forth.

LEE: Ok, um…Here’s how these things work Casey, the contact information, the contact stuff is on your SIM card, so if you switched it back and forth.

Casey claims to have lost it at Universal or J Blanchard Park when with the detectives on July 16th,  if she only had it for “a week, a week and a half”, then her purchase date would been somewhere between July 5th and July 9th.

BUT: Check out this myspace post:

On MAY 3rd, she posts  “I just got a Blackjack….It’s pretty great.  That’s what I would recommend.

(Purchased 2 months earlier than she tells Lee)

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: November 02, 2008, 01:13:03 PM »

Maybe Todd Black will screw the A Family over. Seems to be his SOP. It's seems to be their SOP also. Deserve each other.  My concern has always beeen that people like Tim Miller or whoever gets involved in this will get some of the dirt stuck to them. Up here in Canada, some of my work mates and a few family ppl have been sucked into following this because of Nancy Grace and the every night drama.They all agree with the monkeys, that the A family are scam artists, Casey killed Cayless, Baez is slime, etc.
Anyone who believes anything Cindy days is like those ppl who still see Elvis and who are abducted by aliens frequently.
I forgot all about the time change went to the store which was closed till noon on Sunday and found out that way.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: November 02, 2008, 01:15:12 PM »

Give me his email address someone and I will gladly write him!  I sound like a child on the phone.
I emailed him- they bounced back...
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: November 02, 2008, 01:18:07 PM »

OLD stuff...the mysterious Blackjack and Casey and Lee's jail call "code talk"...this one bugs me..With Casey and her half-truths...perhaps she really did purchase one in May and returned it because it "didn't hold a charge".  She is pretending she still has it as an alibi as to why Zenaida, Juliet, Jeff Hopkins numbers aren't found in her cell phone they have posession of.  I hope they have looked for AT&T store records. 

CASEY: She was, programmed into that other phone that we need to find a way to recover. I mean I don’t know…

LEE: Help me with that actually. You said that you referred to it as you ‘black jack’?

CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone.
LEE: So on the Black Jack, do you remember the phone number that the Black Jack was associated with?

LEE: Ok, um…Here’s how these things work Casey, the contact information, the contact stuff is on your SIM card, so if you switched it back and forth.

Casey claims to have lost it at Universal or J Blanchard Park when with the detectives on July 16th,  if she only had it for “a week, a week and a half”, then her purchase date would been somewhere between July 5th and July 9th.

On MAY 3rd, she posts  “I just got a Blackjack….It’s pretty great.  That’s what I would recommend.

I don't think you can have two SIM cards for the same number.  But, if she did, the calls would all show up on her AT&T bill for that one number, correct?  She confuses me!!!   
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: November 02, 2008, 01:19:08 PM »

If did NOT keep a charge and she had started using "the Other Phone"  would that NOT be the current phone ?
THERE is NO ZG.. !!    Zanny !

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #559 on: November 02, 2008, 01:19:51 PM »

Good catch Lizzy. But if IRC the service was disconnected and they were unable to get information about the calls on it. I will look for the link that states that, but the search feature and I are not good friends. If someone else knows for sure, please post it, I am sure you can find it before I will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.