March 28, 2024, 02:26:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455731 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: November 02, 2008, 01:22:39 PM »

Does it make sense that a mother would not keep the phone charged that had the phone number of her sitter programmed into it?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: November 02, 2008, 01:25:22 PM »

Ohhh MOD I need help again......Missing Persons need to correct locale Gina Anderson, 32 should read MN - not ND, I wasn't sure where Thief River Falls is.........after this I am just going to go away and stop making extra work.....Sorry pale

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 02, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »

Does it make sense that a mother would not keep the phone charged that had the phone number of her sitter programmed into it?
Hudsunn  as much as she used the phone I think she could drain any battery real quick
and a drained battery makes more since than NOT having it written down somewhere OR for Mom & Pop not knowing it.   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 02, 2008, 01:32:11 PM »

What about the people who continue to donate to them? They are feeding their frenzy and keeping them going! They should grab a fricking newspaper and read up on the group they are donating too!! 
Unfortunately I think that SUM of these people still are under the impression that they are donating to help the SEARCH for Caylee.  Not everyone is a privy to the information that us Monkey's have, not everyone can stand to watch Nancy Grace each night, and not everyone lives in the Orlando Metropolitan area....so you do not hear about it 24/7.
Its unfortunate that they do not research what they are donating to prior to the donation, but in all honest who every would have thought that a family of a missing 3 y/o would be blood thirsty leaches?

This is definitely one for the books! I wonder how the wonderful Anthonys are going to feel when they are portrayed in a movie as the "blood thirty leaches" that they are! Hmmmmm who would play Cindy? I would vote for Joan Crawford if she wasn't dead already!! LOL 
Not sure who that is, but I am sure if you think so she would make a good Cindy.  I think only Lindsay Slorhan could pull off the Casey.  We would need a total idiot to play Baez, is Jack Black available?  Andy Dick for Lee.....oh I could go on and on.
"Smarty Jones" as "Greta".

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: November 02, 2008, 01:45:20 PM »

Would it not make sense that the Grandparents of Caylee would have Zanny's phone number in case of an emergency? What would have happened if Casey was either in an accident, or was ill and would not have been able to pick up Caylee?? Zanny...the babysitter for two years, and neither George or Cindy had her phone number?!  The BS meter has been pegged with this one!

Chuck
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: November 02, 2008, 01:45:51 PM »

I read the crap on the Fox blog, and if the emails are actually from Lee, they're just astounding. 

This is just my opinion, but I feel pretty strongly about this:

-There is no way they believe Caylee is alive.
-I would venture to say they know for a fact she's dead, and very well could have had something to do with it- even if only after the fact.

There is no logical explanation for any attempt by the Anthony's to discredit Tim and TES.  As well, there is no logical explanation for any of the Anthony's to trash talk those who believe- based on evidence! - that Caylee is dead.

ANY such actions lead me to believe they "doth protest too much". Which IMO implies they are all hiding something.  I feel strongly that they have to belittle and threaten anybody they can, to cover their own wrong-doings.  Otherwise, none of this type of behavior by them makes one ounce of logical sense. It's one thing to be in denial. It's a totally separate thing to bite the heads off - publicly mind you - of every kind person who has donated time, money, health, etc.. to help find this child. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #566 on: November 02, 2008, 01:53:24 PM »

I have had no response from my Lee Anthony email from Thurs/Fri.  I am beginning to wonder if he made it through Halloween.
So, the Todd Black emails are bouncing back?  Why would a large publicity firm need to change the email addresses of their employees so frequently?  I mean, isnt the saying "Any publicity is good publicity"?  Is that fire getting a little too hot Mr. Black?  Where did I put my tiny violin...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: November 02, 2008, 01:54:29 PM »

"Smarty Jones" as "Greta".
Sorry there MC, who is "Smarty Jones"?  Can you ask Wreck-i-pedia for me..TIA 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: November 02, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »

Unfortunately I think that SUM of these people still are under the impression that they are donating to help the SEARCH for Caylee.  Not everyone is a privy to the information that us Monkey's have, not everyone can stand to watch Nancy Grace each night, and not everyone lives in the Orlando Metropolitan area....so you do not hear about it 24/7.
Its unfortunate that they do not research what they are donating to prior to the donation, but in all honest who every would have thought that a family of a missing 3 y/o would be blood thirsty leaches?

I posted this last night after talking to my friend that works at the jail..

I was just on the phone talking to my friend in Orlando, she works at the jail Casey is at.  She said Friday afternoon it got real busy outside, and didn't know what was going on...all the ladies were looking out the window trying to see what was going on outside...she said it's crazy there most days.. everyone wants to know what Casey had to eat, what she is buying w/her money.

The people who don't give a hoot about Casey and what she is eating say they can't wait for Caylee to be found so they can get this over with. I asked her what people think about the case when they are talking about it on the street... they feel for Cindy and George (I had to fill her in on some of the lies and coverups they are doing), people seem to think that Casey did something to Caylee...the DNA evidence is convincing to  people in thinking that Caylee is gone.   People are p'od at their tax dollars and what they are being used for.

Too bad that everyone doesn't know as much as the average monkey does...   

it's sad that the people who just see Cindy and George on tv thinking they are grieving grandparents (which they are) but they don't know about most of the dirt and coverups like we do here.  so more people fall for their needing donations cuz they just don't get into the case as much as us here on the forums.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: November 02, 2008, 01:59:54 PM »

I was just on the phone talking to my friend in Orlando, she works at the jail Casey is at.  She said Friday afternoon it got real busy outside, and didn't know what was going on...all the ladies were looking out the window trying to see what was going on outside...she said it's crazy there most days.. everyone wants to know what Casey had to eat, what she is buying w/her money.

The people who don't give a hoot about Casey and what she is eating say they can't wait for Caylee to be found so they can get this over with. I asked her what people think about the case when they are talking about it on the street... they feel for Cindy and George (I had to fill her in on some of the lies and coverups they are doing), people seem to think that Casey did something to Caylee...the DNA evidence is convincing to  people in thinking that Caylee is gone.   People are p'od at their tax dollars and what they are being used for.

it's sad that the people who just see Cindy and George on tv thinking they are grieving grandparents (which they are) but they don't know about most of the dirt and coverups like we do here.  so more people fall for their needing donations cuz they just don't get into the case as much as us here on the forums.
Exactly!  Very well said.  The commotion at the jail is over what Casey is doing?  Wow she must feel like Paris even in jail. 
I think the absense of family visits is to try and distance themselves from the monster they helped to create.  If they want to look like victims they can not be associated with the preditor.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: November 02, 2008, 02:02:52 PM »

I read the crap on the Fox blog, and if the emails are actually from Lee, they're just astounding. 

This is just my opinion, but I feel pretty strongly about this:

-There is no way they believe Caylee is alive.
-I would venture to say they know for a fact she's dead, and very well could have had something to do with it- even if only after the fact.

There is no logical explanation for any attempt by the Anthony's to discredit Tim and TES.  As well, there is no logical explanation for any of the Anthony's to trash talk those who believe- based on evidence! - that Caylee is dead.

ANY such actions lead me to believe they "doth protest too much". Which IMO implies they are all hiding something.  I feel strongly that they have to belittle and threaten anybody they can, to cover their own wrong-doings.  Otherwise, none of this type of behavior by them makes one ounce of logical sense. It's one thing to be in denial. It's a totally separate thing to bite the heads off - publicly mind you - of every kind person who has donated time, money, health, etc.. to help find this child. 

No, I can't say for a fact how people should behave when a loved one goes missing. I have an aunt who has "disappeared" many times, for a decade at a time, but it's quite different I would imagine then what the Anthonys or other families have gone through.  However, judging by the way most people seem to behave (from what I've seen and heard on TV), it is NOT like this.  Just because they have a loved one who has gone missing, it does NOT give any of them the right to treat people like sh*t.  They don't even apologize after the fact, or try to blame it on the stress of the situation. They're as in-your-face about it as they can possibly be. They do what they can to get people to pity them.  They try to destroy Tim Miller in the public eye, by making accusations about him- which even if true, have absolutely NOTHING to do with him dedicating his life to finding missing people.   They are absolutely SICK people.  And as much as I hate the fact that Caylee is dead, I believe she is much better off, than being alive and in the hands of these people.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: November 02, 2008, 02:03:21 PM »

]
Exactly!  Very well said.  The commotion at the jail is over what Casey is doing?  Wow she must feel like Paris even in jail. 
I think the absense of family visits is to try and distance themselves from the monster they helped to create.  If they want to look like victims they can not be associated with the preditor.

i was thinking about it last night wondering what was going on Friday... maybe the reporters were there covering the story on Baez getting too close 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: November 02, 2008, 02:06:05 PM »

Afternoon All!

I wonder how the Anthony's are "treated" at these vigils by the family members of "real missing" children .... Granted ... Caylee is "missing" but not in the same sense as these families loved one is ...

IMO the Anthony's are making a mockery of these families and exploiting REAL Missing Persons Organizations to keep pity focused on them as victims, as a defense tactic to help Casey in the publics eye ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: November 02, 2008, 02:08:18 PM »

Afternoon All!

I wonder how the Anthony's are "treated" at these vigils by the family members of "real missing" children .... Granted ... Caylee is "missing" but not in the same sense as these families loved one is ...

IMO the Anthony's are making a mockery of these families and exploiting REAL Missing Persons Organizations to keep pity focused on them as victims, as a defense tactic to help Casey in the publics eye ....
I think I would personally be very uncomfortable with that much tension.  I am sure that the Anthony's must be the "elephant in the room".  They can not have that much respect of fellow grieving families given their actions that everyone has seen in the public eye thus far. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: November 02, 2008, 02:12:52 PM »

When will Murt have this special unknown "guest" on?  I have questions, just do not know who I am addressing and if my questions are relevant.  Dana always gives us a heads up on his guests...come on Murt spit it out!  A curious Monkey only can get into trouble you know...

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: November 02, 2008, 02:13:18 PM »

Afternoon All!

It's sick.  Completely sick. 

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: November 02, 2008, 02:14:44 PM »

Their lack of visitations to the jail simply amazes me. True, they would be recorded. So what? They CAN talk to their daughter without talking about the case against her. What ever happened to "Hi Casey, how are you holding up? Do you need anything? We just want you to know that we love you". Just doesn't make any sense to me.

Chuck
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: November 02, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »

When will Murt have this special unknown "guest" on?  I have questions, just do not know who I am addressing and if my questions are relevant.  Dana always gives us a heads up on his guests...come on Murt spit it out!  A curious Monkey only can get into trouble you know...

IIRC he said Wednesday or Thursday. And i have plenty of questions lined up!!  And don't worry you won't be the only monkey in trouble...i hate surprises!! Just TELL US! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: November 02, 2008, 02:17:45 PM »

Afternoon All!

It's sick.  Completely sick. 

All i can say is if i had a missing child and the Anthony's showed up- i would probaby end up in jail.  Like i said before -someone should put an end to all of this.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: November 02, 2008, 02:18:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

I have been getting some strange email from those I consider to be on the dark side (RU and that crowd).
Saying and sending me examples of how Murt (Im not sure who that is) could help me get guests for my show, that he or she has a in with the Anthony case etc etc.
Even one example was how I should team up with Murt or just let Murt take over the show.
Now Im sure if Red wasnt happy with the programming I provide he would tell me. Ive been doing the show since 1997 and Im quite sure my guests stack up just as well as any of the cable shows out there. Now if you dont want to listen that is your choice, but please remember the evil side is out there and they will take your words and spin them to try and ruin my credibility. Infact with one case even trying to discredit me with a guest of mine.

Now feel free to contact me anytime via private email if you have any questions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.