March 28, 2024, 06:41:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455647 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #580 on: November 02, 2008, 02:18:33 PM »

Their lack of visitations to the jail simply amazes me. True, they would be recorded. So what? They CAN talk to their daughter without talking about the case against her. What ever happened to "Hi Casey, how are you holding up? Do you need anything? We just want you to know that we love you". Just doesn't make any sense to me.

Chuck
If anything its a great insight into their family.  What happened to the "Mother of the Year" award Cindy promised Casey would receive?  This family does self serving things only.  Visiting their daughter would not be beneficial to them, so they do not go.
I am curious to see how this family handles the gathering up of the search parties.  Does anyone think the A's would be gutsy enough to show up and protest?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: November 02, 2008, 02:19:14 PM »

Afternoon All!

I wonder how the Anthony's are "treated" at these vigils by the family members of "real missing" children .... Granted ... Caylee is "missing" but not in the same sense as these families loved one is ...

IMO the Anthony's are making a mockery of these families and exploiting REAL Missing Persons Organizations to keep pity focused on them as victims, as a defense tactic to help Casey in the publics eye ....

It's sick.  Completely sick. 

What's worse Another is this family seems to be totally predictable! 

After TES finds Caylee ... the Anthony's will continue to attend these vigils under the pretense that Caylee was kidnapped and murdered by the babysitter and it is the media's fault for putting Caylee in danger by reporting the story to the public to begin with .... and LE didn't believe Casey and run around longer following non existant leads ... and a jury of her peers wrongfully convicted her due to the influence of the media .... because we all know ... "Casey is as much a victim as Caylee is" - credit CA

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: November 02, 2008, 02:20:45 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Orchidwmn - I was just wondering if we have hit the 50 mark yet on the cookbooks? 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #583 on: November 02, 2008, 02:21:06 PM »

Their lack of visitations to the jail simply amazes me. True, they would be recorded. So what? They CAN talk to their daughter without talking about the case against her. What ever happened to "Hi Casey, how are you holding up? Do you need anything? We just want you to know that we love you". Just doesn't make any sense to me.

Chuck
[/quote]

I think it just shows that they do know what Casey has done and they just can't stomach her and they just don't care.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: November 02, 2008, 02:21:11 PM »

Does it make sense that a mother would not keep the phone charged that had the phone number of her sitter programmed into it?

Would it not make sense that the Grandparents of Caylee would have Zanny's phone number in case of an emergency? What would have happened if Casey was either in an accident, or was ill and would not have been able to pick up Caylee?? Zanny...the babysitter for two years, and neither George or Cindy had her phone number?!  The BS meter has been pegged with this one!

Chuck

And...CA clearly states in her myspace message that she raised Caylee - (always bothered me that she didn't say helped raise Caylee) so she would know the "nanny."  She probably would have picked her out herself, IMO.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: November 02, 2008, 02:21:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

I have been getting some strange email from those I consider to be on the dark side (RU and that crowd).
Saying and sending me examples of how Murt (Im not sure who that is) could help me get guests for my show, that he or she has a in with the Anthony case etc etc.
Even one example was how I should team up with Murt or just let Murt take over the show.
Now Im sure if Red wasnt happy with the programming I provide he would tell me. Ive been doing the show since 1997 and Im quite sure my guests stack up just as well as any of the cable shows out there. Now if you dont want to listen that is your choice, but please remember the evil side is out there and they will take your words and spin them to try and ruin my credibility. Infact with one case even trying to discredit me with a guest of mine.

Now feel free to contact me anytime via private email if you have any questions.

Hi Dana! 
While Murt is an interesting character all on his own, I think he needs to be just that, on his own.  I think you and your show are just fine as is and I love listening to it.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 02, 2008, 02:23:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

I have been getting some strange email from those I consider to be on the dark side (RU and that crowd).
Saying and sending me examples of how Murt (Im not sure who that is) could help me get guests for my show, that he or she has a in with the Anthony case etc etc.
Even one example was how I should team up with Murt or just let Murt take over the show.
Now Im sure if Red wasnt happy with the programming I provide he would tell me. Ive been doing the show since 1997 and Im quite sure my guests stack up just as well as any of the cable shows out there. Now if you dont want to listen that is your choice, but please remember the evil side is out there and they will take your words and spin them to try and ruin my credibility. Infact with one case even trying to discredit me with a guest of mine.

Now feel free to contact me anytime via private email if you have any questions.

I highly doubt anybody from SM would suggest anybody team up with you for your show, much less have them take over.  (I know you said you're getting messages from the dark side..  do any of those types post here? I sure hope not!!)   I have to agree with you- your show, and your guest line-up, ranks pretty high up on the list with other shows (in various formats).  I would hate to think anybody could ruin your credibility.    

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: November 02, 2008, 02:23:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

Hi Dana! 
While Murt is an interesting character all on his own, I think he needs to be just that, on his own.  I think you and your show are just fine as is and I love listening to it.

On another note, if you ever want a side-kick I am so there!!

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: November 02, 2008, 02:25:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm sorry to hear about the emails Dana. i really love your show!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: November 02, 2008, 02:26:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

Hi Dana! 

DANA I don't know where those messages are comming from but I can't see it being a monkey you do fantastic work all by yourself and don't need to team up with anyone!!

P.S. Not even DOLCE 

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: November 02, 2008, 02:27:34 PM »

DANA I don't know where those messages are comming from but I can't see it being a monkey you do fantastic work all by yourself and don't need to team up with anyone!!

P.S. Not even DOLCE 

Dolce is a show all on her own- even has 2 munchkin side-kicks on the way!   

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: November 02, 2008, 02:28:31 PM »

P.S. Not even DOLCE 

Exactly she don't need another show lmao

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: November 02, 2008, 02:28:38 PM »

P.S. Not even DOLCE 
Ya, I think I will agree with you Lisa.  I am more suited for a fashion radio show.  I do not think I could handle a Scott Peterson interview with the class that Dana does!  I'd have to barrow Cindy's hammer for that one! 
Dana you are loved by this monkey! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: November 02, 2008, 02:30:01 PM »

P.S. Not even DOLCE 

Hmm..should I be offended by this.....I'm watchin you AM 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: November 02, 2008, 02:31:06 PM »

P.S. Not even DOLCE 

Hmm..should I be offended by this.....I'm watchin you AM 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: November 02, 2008, 02:32:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

Hey Dana!  I did notice recently that Murt has seemed to be somewhat of an integrated "part" of SM's ... not sure why or how ... when I first started posting here it seemed he was a "suspect" character due to a prior case ... now his link is often posted and a thread for him has been set up ...

I understand that it is often great to share info, but I'm not sure when too much is just that ... too much ... (I may not be real popular for this post)

I don't know much about him to be honest, he is actively looking for Caylee and in that sense, he is OK in my book ... however I come to SM to post and speculate ... I personally find SM's is enough for me to be involved in .... time wise and emotionally .... and I love your radio shows when I get a chance to listen ... (I don't always remember, my fault)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: November 02, 2008, 02:32:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

Dana - I'll email you, don't pay attention to those emails
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #597 on: November 02, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Orchidwmn - I was just wondering if we have hit the 50 mark yet on the cookbooks? 

The last I heard we were at about 40.  We are trying to get all the recipes proofed and put into the right categories. We were short bread recipes, but we had quite a few posts since the cry for help a couple of days ago. I think we are getting close.  I have read every one of these recipes, and I have to say they are great! Some of them sound so good!

If any monkeys haven't posted their recipes, you better get them in before the next document dump because we will all be busy here and have no time to cook let alone put in recipes!!!! 

Here is the link:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?showforum=2

nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: November 02, 2008, 02:33:20 PM »

I fail to comprehend why are active members of law enforcement and the military are not automatically involved in the search in an offical capacity?

Janet

It's because they can't afford to pay for the manpower Janet. Plain and simple. The states are broke.

just to add to this- active duty military would require orders/funding/etc on a federal level, whereas the florida national guard for example woud be state funded.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: November 02, 2008, 02:34:11 PM »

Someone said... IF the accusations against TIM are true... wtf ?
It's coming from Cindy who has never lifted a finger to help anyone in her life, or given a cent to anyone on her life.
Tim bleeds for others, isn't that all we should give a rat's azz about ?
He sure could find other things to do with his time that what he is doing.
I have never heard of a family of a "missing" kid asking for gift cards on MySpace for the kid's birthday which she never had. The A Family might be grieving , but they are also greedy and known liars. No one would expect that ony ppl who are perfect to have this kind of tragedy happen, but they have to realize that the backlash and the hatred towards Casey and themselves was created by their actions. The hi-fiving, the laughing about the smell by Lee, it all adds up to ppl wanting to find Caylee dead just to shut them up once and for all with the stupid stores and bs. OK, maybe some others think that Caylee deserves a proper burial and all of that, but I really think the driving force with some of this is hatred towards Cindy, Casey and Lee. They seem to be ok with the kiddo being out there as long as the money flows towards them. Sawgrass Apts was mentioned early on by Casey, it's in her police statements, no one from the family ever used 5.00 worth of gas to go over there to check it out. If they really believed that there was a Zani who ever lived at Sawgrass, why didn't they go there ? Thye knew as soon as the dogs found the cadever smell and it's been bs since then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.