March 28, 2024, 05:27:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455760 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: November 02, 2008, 02:39:36 PM »

Their lack of visitations to the jail simply amazes me. True, they would be recorded. So what? They CAN talk to their daughter without talking about the case against her. What ever happened to "Hi Casey, how are you holding up? Do you need anything? We just want you to know that we love you". Just doesn't make any sense to me.

Chuck
If anything its a great insight into their family.  What happened to the "Mother of the Year" award Cindy promised Casey would receive?  This family does self serving things only.  Visiting their daughter would not be beneficial to them, so they do not go.
I am curious to see how this family handles the gathering up of the search parties.  Does anyone think the A's would be gutsy enough to show up and protest?

Chuck - this has really been "bothering" me too ... I would think the Ant's would want to keep up the "good/close" parent role/relationship in the "public's eye" ... kinda like "we support our daughter 100% .... If anything I would look at this negatively if the prosecution presented it to me as a juror ... (Look, her parents don't even care to visit her in jail)

I wonder how much of this is really Baez's control over Casey (and his potential infatuiation with her) ... it is "he" that supports her ... it is "he" that visits her ... He is "all" she has left ...
Total Mind Control ....

Sorry ... IF this was my child in jail AND I "believe her" ... there would be nothing or nobody that would keep my from visiting her any chance I got!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #601 on: November 02, 2008, 02:39:54 PM »

Dana - I'll email you, don't pay attention to those emails
Uh oh..someone is in big trouble! Klaas is on the prowl.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: November 02, 2008, 02:43:17 PM »

Their lack of visitations to the jail simply amazes me. True, they would be recorded. So what? They CAN talk to their daughter without talking about the case against her. What ever happened to "Hi Casey, how are you holding up? Do you need anything? We just want you to know that we love you". Just doesn't make any sense to me.

Chuck
If anything its a great insight into their family.  What happened to the "Mother of the Year" award Cindy promised Casey would receive?  This family does self serving things only.  Visiting their daughter would not be beneficial to them, so they do not go.
I am curious to see how this family handles the gathering up of the search parties.  Does anyone think the A's would be gutsy enough to show up and protest?

Chuck - this has really been "bothering" me too ... I would think the Ant's would want to keep up the "good/close" parent role/relationship in the "public's eye" ... kinda like "we support our daughter 100% .... If anything I would look at this negatively if the prosecution presented it to me as a juror ... (Look, her parents don't even care to visit her in jail)

I wonder how much of this is really Baez's control over Casey (and his potential infatuiation with her) ... it is "he" that supports her ... it is "he" that visits her ... He is "all" she has left ...
Total Mind Control ....

Sorry ... IF this was my child in jail AND I "believe her" ... there would be nothing or nobody that would keep my from visiting her any chance I got!
Cindy made it sound like Casey was calling all the shots.  "She will see me when she is ready"   I get what you are saying Invision and I agree its a possibility, I just do not see Baez being that smart to over throw Casey's dominant nature.  If he told the A's to stay away, then he has made this case look even worse to jurors, just as you stated, if I was the prosecution I would totally use these actions of the family to benefit this case.  Something is not right....

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: November 02, 2008, 02:45:29 PM »

Someone said... IF the accusations against TIM are true... wtf ?
It's coming from Cindy who has never lifted a finger to help anyone in her life, or given a cent to anyone on her life.
Tim bleeds for others, isn't that all we should give a rat's azz about ?
He sure could find other things to do with his time that what he is doing.
I have never heard of a family of a "missing" kid asking for gift cards on MySpace for the kid's birthday which she never had. The A Family might be grieving , but they are also greedy and known liars. No one would expect that ony ppl who are perfect to have this kind of tragedy happen, but they have to realize that the backlash and the hatred towards Casey and themselves was created by their actions. The hi-fiving, the laughing about the smell by Lee, it all adds up to ppl wanting to find Caylee dead just to shut them up once and for all with the stupid stores and bs. OK, maybe some others think that Caylee deserves a proper burial and all of that, but I really think the driving force with some of this is hatred towards Cindy, Casey and Lee. They seem to be ok with the kiddo being out there as long as the money flows towards them. Sawgrass Apts was mentioned early on by Casey, it's in her police statements, no one from the family ever used 5.00 worth of gas to go over there to check it out. If they really believed that there was a Zani who ever lived at Sawgrass, why didn't they go there ? Thye knew as soon as the dogs found the cadever smell and it's been bs since then.

Kat- re: any accusations against Tim. 1.) I said it doesn't matter either way- it's irrelevant to finding Caylee.  As for whether or not they are true, they were brought up here on SM not that long ago, and from my recollection, the same thing was stated by somebody who might actually know whether or not the information was true or not- that either way, it has zero bearing on the case.  As you said, who cares what happens in anybody's personal life, when they are willing to go through hell and back to find a missing child?

Personally, I want Caylee found because I think she deserves more than to rot in a swamp or in a trash heap somewhere.  That's just me.  I guess the Anthony's would rather that then have her body be found.. because then what would they say? It would all be lies, or excuses, or accusations against people who have absolutely nothing to do with what actually happened to Caylee. 

Do I think the family deserves to have Caylee back so they can bury her? I might have at one time..  after the mountain of BS Cindy and Lee are heaping on perfect strangers, well, not so much anymore.  I wish there was a way Caylee could be considered a ward of the state or something, due to the obviously screwy family she lived her short life with.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #604 on: November 02, 2008, 02:46:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

I have been getting some strange email from those I consider to be on the dark side (RU and that crowd).
Saying and sending me examples of how Murt (Im not sure who that is) could help me get guests for my show, that he or she has a in with the Anthony case etc etc.
Even one example was how I should team up with Murt or just let Murt take over the show.
Now Im sure if Red wasnt happy with the programming I provide he would tell me. Ive been doing the show since 1997 and Im quite sure my guests stack up just as well as any of the cable shows out there. Now if you dont want to listen that is your choice, but please remember the evil side is out there and they will take your words and spin them to try and ruin my credibility. Infact with one case even trying to discredit me with a guest of mine.

Now feel free to contact me anytime via private email if you have any questions.

I like to hang out at Murt's sometimes just for the chatting and to have some fun, and he does have videos and documents, but I have never seen anything on his site that I think that compares to your shows.

I have never seen him or heard him do an interview. He is supposed to have a mystery guest, but won't tell who, or when.

He just seems like a regular guy with an interest in the case, who is local to the area and has alot of electrical toys. I doubt that the emails are inspired by him. He does have some trolls on his site, so maybe they are sending the emails, and should just be ignored!!!

We think you rock!!!   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: November 02, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

I have been getting some strange email from those I consider to be on the dark side (RU and that crowd).
Saying and sending me examples of how Murt (Im not sure who that is) could help me get guests for my show, that he or she has a in with the Anthony case etc etc.
Even one example was how I should team up with Murt or just let Murt take over the show.
Now Im sure if Red wasnt happy with the programming I provide he would tell me. Ive been doing the show since 1997 and Im quite sure my guests stack up just as well as any of the cable shows out there. Now if you dont want to listen that is your choice, but please remember the evil side is out there and they will take your words and spin them to try and ruin my credibility. Infact with one case even trying to discredit me with a guest of mine.

Now feel free to contact me anytime via private email if you have any questions.

Dana,Your show has been a "must" on this monkeys list since the beginning. I consider you to be a polite interviewer who always asks the right questions and lets their guest finish what they are saying.I enjoy your choice of guests and enjoy hearing your take on the situation.I, for one would not listen if it was not the "Dana" show anymore. You do not need a partner, as you do what you do so very well.I kind of like the old saying"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"..... It is  not broke Dana, so don't try to fix it PLEASE!!!!!
Love you Dana!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: November 02, 2008, 02:50:45 PM »

Who is the "Dark Side" and who is RU?  I would like to have a word with them about hurting Dana's feelings.

AM I still have my eye on you missy!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: November 02, 2008, 02:51:08 PM »

Chuck

Total Mind Control ....

Cindy made it sound like Casey was calling all the shots.  "She will see me when she is ready"   I get what you are saying Invision and I agree its a possibility, I just do not see Baez being that smart to over throw Casey's dominant nature.  If he told the A's to stay away, then he has made this case look even worse to jurors, just as you stated, if I was the prosecution I would totally use these actions of the family to benefit this case.  Something is not right....

LOL  with Baez being Casey's ONLY HOPE of an acquittal, hung jury or mistrial ... I am sure Casey is not in any position to be dominant over him right now .... besides she is (as previously stated) a chameleon ... she knows what "role to play" right now ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: November 02, 2008, 02:53:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

Dana,Your show has been a "must" on this monkeys list since the beginning. I consider you to be a polite interviewer who always asks the right questions and lets their guest finish what they are saying.I enjoy your choice of guests and enjoy hearing your take on the situation.I, for one would not listen if it was not the "Dana" show anymore. You do not need a partner, as you do what you do so very well.I kind of like the old saying"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"..... It is  not broke Dana, so don't try to fix it PLEASE!!!!!
Love you Dana!!!!!

Cubbee you took the words right out of my mouth.   Why mess with perfection.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: November 02, 2008, 02:56:21 PM »

Dana, I think there was a little misunderstanding here last night. A poster stated that maybe you could "team up" with Murt. They only meant to imply that you could use some of his local contacts in the case -- not actually "broadcast" as a "partner" with you. Your a Pro! -- I don't think the poster here was trying to impune you -- just maybe a well intentioned suggestion.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: November 02, 2008, 02:58:06 PM »

LOL  with Baez being Casey's ONLY HOPE of an acquittal, hung jury or mistrial ... I am sure Casey is not in any position to be dominant over him right now .... besides she is (as previously stated) a chameleon ... she knows what "role to play" right now ....
Good point.  He surely must know that not allowing family to visit is only hurting her case though.  The only thing they have going for them is "reasonable doubt" right now and the only people who can help with that is the other A's.  A loyal mother coming to see her "falsely accused" child would be something that would benefit him and his case...why would he not take this and use it to his advantage?

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: November 02, 2008, 02:58:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

Hi Dana,  Your show is just great and just keeps getting better.  Murt is also a great guy and neither of you should have to worry about people trying to pit one against the other.  I don't even understand it.  You just keep on doing what you do so well!   My guess is if you knew each other there would be "respect".   thumright
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: November 02, 2008, 02:59:45 PM »

Dana, I think there was a little misunderstanding here last night. A poster stated that maybe you could "team up" with Murt. They only meant to imply that you could use some of his local contacts in the case -- not actually "broadcast" as a "partner" with you. Your a Pro! -- I don't think the poster here was trying to impune you -- just maybe a well intentioned suggestion.
Are you the darkside suggestioner Wreck?  j/k  Cute avi btw...def did not picture you to be ND. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: November 02, 2008, 03:00:01 PM »

Hi Dana,  Your show is just great and just keeps getting better.  Murt is also a great guy and neither of you should have to worry about people trying to pit one against the other.  I don't even understand it.  You just keep on doing what you do so well!   My guess is if you knew each other there would be "respect".   thumright

In any case, Murt seems to enjoy where he is anyway.     

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: November 02, 2008, 03:01:48 PM »

Are you the darkside suggestioner Wreck?  j/k  Cute avi btw...def did not picture you to be ND. 
"RU" is tha "antagonist" website  to the Natalee case. I was DEFENDING Dana last night!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: November 02, 2008, 03:05:27 PM »

"RU" is the "antagonist" website  to the Natalee case. I was DEFENDING Dana last night!
Thanks!  Its the refugee thing that Rob is always talking about? Why are they listening to SM radio? (rhetorical)  I have no doubt that you did defend Dana!!!! (hence the reason I put "j/k" which means JUST KIDDING)

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: November 02, 2008, 03:07:00 PM »

Good point.  He surely must know that not allowing family to visit is only hurting her case though.  The only thing they have going for them is "reasonable doubt" right now and the only people who can help with that is the other A's.  A loyal mother coming to see her "falsely accused" child would be something that would benefit him and his case...why would he not take this and use it to his advantage?

I don't know his "personality" ... and I don't know how he is viewing this case from a "personal vs professional" standpoint ... IF he is somewhat of an "abusive/controlling" personality ... he may be using that to his "advantage" with Casey (control) ... she can adapt to whatever he "needs her to be at the moment" ... the submissive victim ... the strong willed mother "protecting her child" ....

Problem is ... IF in fact he is emotionally invested in her ... he may not see the forest for the trees and indeed may be hurting her case .... Which indeed could be cause for a "mistrial" in the future if she (Casey) claims it was "him/Baez" that would NOT allow her parents to visit her ... when she needed their love and support the most .... I hope SOMEONE close to the case on his defense team is watching this situation closely ....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: November 02, 2008, 03:13:16 PM »

I don't know his "personality" ... and I don't know how he is viewing this case from a "personal vs professional" standpoint ... IF he is somewhat of an "abusive/controlling" personality ... he may be using that to his "advantage" with Casey (control) ... she can adapt to whatever he "needs her to be at the moment" ... the submissive victim ... the strong willed mother "protecting her child" ....

Problem is ... IF in fact he is emotionally invested in her ... he may not see the forest for the trees and indeed may be hurting her case .... Which indeed could be cause for a "mistrial" in the future if she (Casey) claims it was "him/Baez" that would NOT allow her parents to visit her ... when she needed their love and support the most .... I hope SOMEONE close to the case on his defense team is watching this situation closely ....
I agree, that is my fear that she get "off" on a technicallity provided she has not had good representation.  His team of attorneys do not seem like any one leader to me, they all seem to be followers.  Najame, as much as we love to poke fun at him, seems to be the only person in this scenario fit to handle such a case, of the players we have seen so far, yet the A's retain him and not for their daughter??
I hope someone on the inside on their side is watching closely, other than the prison guards.  I think that those long days spent together are going to be used in some way within this case....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: November 02, 2008, 03:14:33 PM »

Time for another lesson in grammar monkeys...pay attention.  One of my pet peeves here.

# Yeah - pronounced ye-uh as in yes
"Hey Jen, are you going to with us to the mall."- girl a; "Yeah, I’ll go"- girl b
# Yay - rhymes with and is a synomym of hooray. It’s used in cases of excitement.
"Did I tell you I won an ipod?" - girl a; "No! Oh that is exciting. Yay!" - girl b
# Yah - is also an expersion of agreement but there is no excitement.
"Hey are you ready to go" - girl a; "yah" - girl b
# Ya - means you
"How are ya?"
# Yea - is a very old-fashioned formal way of saying “yes,” used mainly in voting. It’s the opposite of—and rhymes with—“nay.”
"All in favor say yea, all opposed nay."
# and if that wasn’t confusing enough yay can also refer to height, as in "when I was yay big"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: November 02, 2008, 03:15:14 PM »

San... ya know what they say about great minds lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.