March 28, 2024, 02:01:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455727 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: November 02, 2008, 03:15:35 PM »

I don't know his "personality" ... and I don't know how he is viewing this case from a "personal vs professional" standpoint ... IF he is somewhat of an "abusive/controlling" personality ... he may be using that to his "advantage" with Casey (control) ... she can adapt to whatever he "needs her to be at the moment" ... the submissive victim ... the strong willed mother "protecting her child" ....

Problem is ... IF in fact he is emotionally invested in her ... he may not see the forest for the trees and indeed may be hurting her case .... Which indeed could be cause for a "mistrial" in the future if she (Casey) claims it was "him/Baez" that would NOT allow her parents to visit her ... when she needed their love and support the most .... I hope SOMEONE close to the case on his defense team is watching this situation closely ....
I agree, that is my fear that she get "off" on a technicallity provided she has not had good representation.  His team of attorneys do not seem like any one leader to me, they all seem to be followers.  Najame, as much as we love to poke fun at him, seems to be the only person in this scenario fit to handle such a case, of the players we have seen so far, yet the A's retain him and not for their daughter??
I hope someone on the inside on their side is watching closely, other than the prison guards.  I think that those long days spent together are going to be used in some way within this case....

When they find Caylee's body next weekend ... we won't have to worry about it ... <keeping fingers crossed>  It will bring forth a DP case and Baez will be removed as counsel!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: November 02, 2008, 03:18:36 PM »

Dana - I'll email you, don't pay attention to those emails
Uh oh..someone is in big trouble! Klaas is on the prowl.

GOOD COOL I am glad Klaasend is on the prowel that hurt my feelings for Dana can you imagine how he felt he does a great job and like you said Dolce how he interviews the people he does is amazing I know I could'nt do it without ending up in stripes!!

DOLCE yes I think you could do Vouge!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: November 02, 2008, 03:22:15 PM »

I don't know his "personality" ... and I don't know how he is viewing this case from a "personal vs professional" standpoint ... IF he is somewhat of an "abusive/controlling" personality ... he may be using that to his "advantage" with Casey (control) ... she can adapt to whatever he "needs her to be at the moment" ... the submissive victim ... the strong willed mother "protecting her child" ....

Problem is ... IF in fact he is emotionally invested in her ... he may not see the forest for the trees and indeed may be hurting her case .... Which indeed could be cause for a "mistrial" in the future if she (Casey) claims it was "him/Baez" that would NOT allow her parents to visit her ... when she needed their love and support the most .... I hope SOMEONE close to the case on his defense team is watching this situation closely ....
I agree, that is my fear that she get "off" on a technicallity provided she has not had good representation.  His team of attorneys do not seem like any one leader to me, they all seem to be followers.  Najame, as much as we love to poke fun at him, seems to be the only person in this scenario fit to handle such a case, of the players we have seen so far, yet the A's retain him and not for their daughter??
I hope someone on the inside on their side is watching closely, other than the prison guards.  I think that those long days spent together are going to be used in some way within this case....

When they find Caylee's body next weekend ... we won't have to worry about it ... <keeping fingers crossed>  It will bring forth a DP case and Baez will be removed as counsel!

I'm thinking of leaving a message on George's cell phone, asking him to wish me and all of the others who are searching next week..."good luck".
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #623 on: November 02, 2008, 03:23:10 PM »

This is my prayer too Invision! 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: November 02, 2008, 03:24:51 PM »

I'm thinking of leaving a message on George's cell phone, asking him to wish me and all of the others who are searching next week..."good luck".

Ask him where you should look ... tell him to cut the bull and tell you where to go and get her!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: November 02, 2008, 03:24:56 PM »

GOOD COOL I am glad Klaasend is on the prowel that hurt my feelings for Dana can you imagine how he felt he does a great job and like you said Dolce how he interviews the people he does is amazing I know I could'nt do it without ending up in stripes!!

DOLCE yes I think you could do Vogue!!
His last interview with SP he talked to him as if they were just havin a latte chatting up like old buds.  I would have been screaming at them all! 
Thank you, you are very kind, but I am hardly Vogue material.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: November 02, 2008, 03:25:56 PM »

Yes!!  Do it!!   

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: November 02, 2008, 03:26:22 PM »

OH You got to he might even answer to you!!!!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: November 02, 2008, 03:29:55 PM »

DOLCE yes I think you could do Vogue!!
His last interview with SP he talked to him as if they were just havin a latte chatting up like old buds.  I would have been screaming at them all! 
Thank you, you are very kind, but I am hardly Vogue material.

I honestly don't know how he does it I am sure I would end up in alot and I mean alot of trouble!!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: November 02, 2008, 03:30:50 PM »

KLAAS - any word on when the prayer thread will be set up?  I will have people over to my home (small group) to have a "group prayer" during my "signed time" ..... I have an Expo on Sunday the 9th during search hours ... I will be printing up small "business card sized" photos of Caylee, handing them out at the Expo and asking for prayers for her and the searchers specifically for that day. (and of course from there after until she is found)

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: November 02, 2008, 03:32:59 PM »

Could someone please fill me in what was said about Tim and Booze I have totally missed that and who might have said it please?? TIA

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: November 02, 2008, 03:36:27 PM »

Yes!!  Do it!!   

On Friday, I will call, and leave him a text message. It's the least I can do. If he responds...I'll be sure to post!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: November 02, 2008, 03:37:45 PM »

I find that KC is pretty devious person. I can also see an appeal in the making if
she does not come out ahead. All those afternoons spent with Baez, maybe they
were up to no good. But KC  would take the proof home with her and stash it so
that when the sh-t hit the fan she has the proof.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: November 02, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »

Could someone please fill me in what was said about Tim and Booze I have totally missed that and who might have said it please?? TIA

No disrespect Lisa ... But personally I don't think this is the topic of this forum ... IMO speculation of Tim's personal life should not be discussed here ... It has no relevance in his ability to find missing people ...

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: November 02, 2008, 03:38:15 PM »

Cindy made it sound like Casey was calling all the shots.  "She will see me when she is ready"   I get what you are saying Invision and I agree its a possibility, I just do not see Baez being that smart to over throw Casey's dominant nature.  If he told the A's to stay away, then he has made this case look even worse to jurors, just as you stated, if I was the prosecution I would totally use these actions of the family to benefit this case.  Something is not right....
LOL  with Baez being Casey's ONLY HOPE of an acquittal, hung jury or mistrial ... I am sure Casey is not in any position to be dominant over him right now .... besides she is (as previously stated) a chameleon ... she knows what "role to play" right now ....
Good point.  He surely must know that not allowing family to visit is only hurting her case though.  The only thing they have going for them is "reasonable doubt" right now and the only people who can help with that is the other A's.  A loyal mother coming to see her "falsely accused" child would be something that would benefit him and his case...why would he not take this and use it to his advantage?

Well LP said she spent six hours a day in Baez' office simply to get away from her mother- so maybe they just have been told by her to stay away and find it embarrassing to admit that when asked?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: November 02, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »

Yes!!  Do it!!   

On Friday, I will call, and leave him a text message. It's the least I can do. If he responds...I'll be sure to post!

Kewl!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: November 02, 2008, 03:40:41 PM »

Lisa, speculation as to what Tim does on his personal time has no bearing on his ability to do what he does so well, or on his big heart.
It was not very nice and I, for one, will not repeat it.... JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: November 02, 2008, 03:41:19 PM »

No disrespect Lisa ... But personally I don't think this is the topic of this forum ... IMO speculation of Tim's personal life should not be discussed here ... It has no relevance in his ability to find missing people ...

O.K. Agree with you the only reason I asked was because I have seen alot of monkeys talking about it and I missed it I don't care what Tim Miller does in his spare time that is his business and his alone I think he is a saint!!!!  I was asking only because I have seen so many talk about it and missed what was said!!!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: November 02, 2008, 03:42:23 PM »

O.K. Agree with you the only reason I asked was because I have seen alot of monkeys talking about it and I missed it I don't care what Tim Miller does in his spare time that is his business and his alone I think he is a saint!!!!  I was asking only because I have seen so many talk about it and missed what was said!!!!

Lisa, my reponse to you sounded snippy when I read it, and I did not mean it that way at all.... was just responding to let you know I was not ignoring you....Cool?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: November 02, 2008, 03:42:45 PM »

Cindy made it sound like Casey was calling all the shots.  "She will see me when she is ready"   I get what you are saying Invision and I agree its a possibility, I just do not see Baez being that smart to over throw Casey's dominant nature.  If he told the A's to stay away, then he has made this case look even worse to jurors, just as you stated, if I was the prosecution I would totally use these actions of the family to benefit this case.  Something is not right....
LOL  with Baez being Casey's ONLY HOPE of an acquittal, hung jury or mistrial ... I am sure Casey is not in any position to be dominant over him right now .... besides she is (as previously stated) a chameleon ... she knows what "role to play" right now ....
Good point.  He surely must know that not allowing family to visit is only hurting her case though.  The only thing they have going for them is "reasonable doubt" right now and the only people who can help with that is the other A's.  A loyal mother coming to see her "falsely accused" child would be something that would benefit him and his case...why would he not take this and use it to his advantage?

Well LP said she spent six hours a day in Baez' office simply to get away from her mother- so maybe they just have been told by her to stay away and find it embarrassing to admit that when asked?

That definately could also be the case ....

Personally I think maybe Baez is "working towards" a mistrial by improper conduct ... evidence may be overwhelming and it may be his only chance to "set Casey free" ... his reputation is at stake ... but then again, he may not care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.