March 28, 2024, 06:18:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455642 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: November 02, 2008, 03:42:58 PM »

Could someone please fill me in what was said about Tim and Booze I have totally missed that and who might have said it please?? TIA

Lisa, speculation as to what Tim does on his personal time has no bearing on his ability to do what he does so well, or on his big heart.
It was not very nice and I, for one, will not repeat it.... JMO

O.K. O.K. Sorry I was just doing like everyone else when they miss something and asked a question!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: November 02, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »

Could someone please fill me in what was said about Tim and Booze I have totally missed that and who might have said it please?? TIA

No disrespect Lisa ... But personally I don't think this is the topic of this forum ... IMO speculation of Tim's personal life should not be discussed here ... It has no relevance in his ability to find missing people ...

O.K. Agree with you the only reason I asked was because I have seen alot of monkeys talking about it and I missed it I don't care what Tim Miller does in his spare time that is his business and his alone I think he is a saint!!!!  I was asking only because I have seen so many talk about it and missed what was said!!!!

Lisa, my reponse to you sounded snippy when I read it, and I did not mean it that way at all.... was just responding to let you know I was not ignoring you....Cool?

Cool np like I said I had just missed it and like everyone else was asking a question!! Tim could swing through a tree with a bottle of JD every night and still be a saint

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: November 02, 2008, 03:47:42 PM »

No disrespect Lisa ... But personally I don't think this is the topic of this forum ... IMO speculation of Tim's personal life should not be discussed here ... It has no relevance in his ability to find missing people ...

O.K. Agree with you the only reason I asked was because I have seen alot of monkeys talking about it and I missed it I don't care what Tim Miller does in his spare time that is his business and his alone I think he is a saint!!!!  I was asking only because I have seen so many talk about it and missed what was said!!!!

I did not mean to sound snippy either  ....

I didn't read it either so I can't point you in the right direction ... personally I have no desire to read it ... I would find such a comment slanderous and not relevant to his ability as a person to conduct his business in a proper manner ... his number of "finds" speaks louder than any poster/person spewing defamation ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: November 02, 2008, 03:47:43 PM »

LOL.... I agree, and realized that my post to you did not sound as I meant it. I was merely trying to repond to you so that you would not feel ignored .....my brain is not working well with this time change, so I am gonna slink into a corner and keep my mouth shut LOL

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: November 02, 2008, 03:49:12 PM »

EquuSearch Moves Command Center For Caylee Search
Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:48:13 AM

Texas EquuSearch looks for Caylee (9/6/08) 1

ORLANDO -- The volunteer group Texas EquuSearch has announced its new command center location for its mission to find missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the group will set up a command center in the Daimler Chrysler building on the 10000 block of Boggy Creek Road.

The group said it plans to be back in Central Florida next Saturday, Nov. 8, to resume the search for the missing toddler.

In addition, the group said it is looking for volunteers, including former members of the military and law enforcement, to help in the search. Get more information at PleaseFindCaylee.com, Texas EquuSearch's Web site for the official search for Caylee.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he will be back in Orlando Thursday ahead of EquuSearch to help in the search

does anyone know if the search will be televised?
I doubt it - I don't even think the searchers are allowed to take pictures.
z
thanks.  I thought I recalled some of the searches (or at least the headquarter's organization's operations) being on tv newscasts from the searces for Laci.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: November 02, 2008, 03:49:13 PM »

Before I be quiet, I have to say that I could not agree with you more Invision...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: November 02, 2008, 03:51:34 PM »

I did not mean to sound snippy either  ....

I didn't read it either so I can't point you in the right direction ... personally I have no desire to read it ... I would find such a comment slanderous and not relevant to his ability as a person to conduct his business in a proper manner ... his number of "finds" speaks louder than any poster/person spewing defamation ...

AGREED 100% could you all stop throwing nana's I really was just asking but don't care like you said his finds and his heart speaks more than any trash comming out of the Anthony's mouth!!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: November 02, 2008, 03:53:20 PM »

LOL.... I agree, and realized that my post to you did not sound as I meant it. I was merely trying to repond to you so that you would not feel ignored .....my brain is not working well with this time change, so I am gonna slink into a corner and keep my mouth shut LOL

Don't do that I just got out the corner wipeing my eyes after you and invision slapped me on the head lol we all adults and I know the love all us monkeys have for tim!!!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: November 02, 2008, 03:56:42 PM »

Hey CUBBEGIRL can you please ignore me next time instead of making me cry lol

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: November 02, 2008, 04:01:20 PM »

Don't do that I just got out the corner wipeing my eyes after you and invision slapped me on the head lol we all adults and I know the love all us monkeys have for tim!!!

Oh no ... I didn't mean for it to come across that way ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: November 02, 2008, 04:03:54 PM »

Me either Invision, and I took the cowardly way out and blamed it on the time change messing with my head ....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 02, 2008, 04:07:43 PM »

Me either Invision, and I took the cowardly way out and blamed it on the time change messing with my head ....

Hey lets all blame it on the time change lol I love you all even if you do make me cry lol

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: November 02, 2008, 04:11:22 PM »

I know Lisa meant no harm in asking ... but I hate to continue this topic when a man's reputation and business is at the other end of such nasty speculation ... I feel the more attention this topic is given the greater chance it has to ruin this credible business's chance to do good for people ... we must remember ... Caylee and Jennifer (and maybe even little Trenton) will benefit from TES's presence in Orlando this coming weekend ... to continue to partake in any negative speculation in any sense could possibly jeopardize their chances for a recovery ......

Please Lisa ... don't take offense to this post ... it is NOT directed at you ...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #653 on: November 02, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »

I am wondering if the defense team will put Cindy Anthony on the stand. Is she stable enough? I can see her lying her azz off without caring of the purgery charges. Of her past performances, she acted like a willful child, clinging to her "story" and trying to make the bad men (Yuri) go away. How do you think they will handle this when she gets on the stand?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: November 02, 2008, 04:15:27 PM »

Sorry to start the day asking for help, but could I please ask a MOD to remove the thread I just started in Missing Persons for Quiana Key. She had been missing since 10/25, but turned herself in this morning when she saw she was reported as missing. 
This is good news.  She is alive and no longer missing.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: November 02, 2008, 04:15:53 PM »

What is going on in here???  I was buying groceries and come back and monkeys are crying and apologizing???  Everyone hug the monkey next to you. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: November 02, 2008, 04:18:00 PM »

What is going on in here???  I was buying groceries and come back and monkeys are crying and apologizing???  Everyone hug the monkey next to you. 

Group Hug!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 02, 2008, 04:18:02 PM »

I am wondering if the defense team will put Cindy Anthony on the stand. Is she stable enough? I can see her lying her azz off without caring of the purgery charges. Of her past performances, she acted like a willful child, clinging to her "story" and trying to make the bad men (Yuri) go away. How do you think they will handle this when she gets on the stand?   

I think she will do a world of good for the prosecution ... IMO she will be a defenses nightmare ... way too many inconsistencies in her story ...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #658 on: November 02, 2008, 04:18:20 PM »

I wasn't involved but can I get a monkey hug too??? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: November 02, 2008, 04:18:28 PM »

The Anthony are desperate.  Their attorney is in trouble for inappropriate behavior, Todd Black aka Gil Cabot is a convicted con and felon, and Casey was indicted by a Grand Jury for murder based on evidence that Caylee is deceased.  They are trying to prevent Casey from getting a lethal injection, based on reasonable doubt.  They do not want Tim Miller and TES in Orlando because when they find Caylee, Casey's fate will be sealed.  They are now attacking Tim over personal issues, in an effort to intimidate him from searching.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.