March 28, 2024, 11:00:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455687 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: November 02, 2008, 06:17:03 PM »

Is it Wed. Nov. 5 that KC goes to court for some of her charges?

Yes she is supposed to go to court on the check fraud charges on Nov. 5. I found the info here:  http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/28/casey_anthony_to_be_arraigned_for_murder.html

I wonder if she has to show up?
Since she has pled not guilty, I would think so...besides she bought all those toiletries and volumnizing shampoo and conditioner to look pretty for the judge and the media...Hey didn't she also get new bra and panties?  Skank must be gonna shower too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 02, 2008, 06:19:53 PM »

What is going on in here???  I was buying groceries and come back and monkeys are crying and apologizing???  Everyone hug the monkey next to you. 

Nothing is going on, just misunderstandings. 

Oh, that is so cute!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 02, 2008, 06:20:05 PM »

Who is the "Dark Side" and who is RU?  I would like to have a word with them about hurting Dana's feelings.

AM I still have my eye on you missy!!
RU is a hate site mainly anti Holloway.
They had a picture of me photshoped in a nazi uniform, one of them emailed it to me with the heading Jack Booted Nazi baby killer, i really dont care about that stuff but my 16 year old daughter actually saw it 1st and she was quite upset.
Those are the kind of crazies that are out there.

Dana I am so sorry your daughter saw that....I hope you were able to explain that some people in the world are just ugly...pn the inside...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: November 02, 2008, 06:24:49 PM »

LOL,,,, thanks Sunny! I have to admit , I feel more like my old self again....
It is hard to keep up with the ever-changing avtars...
I have been MIA for several days now, the Halloween party we threw for the kids was a big success, but wore this ole chicky out!!!!At least the teenagers were off the streets and out of trouble!
I don't think we have missed too much of anything, the Anthony's are holding another"vigil"....don't know the particulars on that and klaas is gearing up for our 24 hours of prayer for the Caylee searchers, and Baez and Casey are sitting in a tree...K I S S I N G>>>(that is not official, but Cubbee opinion) LOL

Cubbee you are a sweety!!  I know the teens wear us out at times...but it's great to know where they are and under a watchful eye.     Now if someone could get these darn bats outta my avie I would be very happy!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 02, 2008, 06:28:06 PM »

OH, Sunny, one more thing, some disillusioned people are suggesting that Murt become partners with Dana, or even taking his place ( as if anyone could ever fill those shoes) and Cubbeegirl is throwing rotten bananas at them...and flinging poo!

hahahaha....Murt does well what he does and Dana does what he does well....VERY WELL.it's like comparing grapes and watermelons.......sounds like some shxt disturbers have nothing better to do.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: November 02, 2008, 06:29:38 PM »

oh Cubbee, Cubbee, Cubbee - you need to check your mail!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 02, 2008, 06:30:30 PM »

Is CBB on vacation?? 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: November 02, 2008, 06:30:35 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't many plead not guilty, even if caught red-handed? Isn't that pretty common?

Yes, I think that is very common. I don't understand why they would do this, especially with videos of it. But, I guess some people never admit to anything!

AM, I missed your post until I saw this response.....where's your avatar??  And yes, if they plead guilty there is no chance of a sleazy bag attorney like JB getting them off on a technicality, or of a plea bargain....in fact I just saw something on this last night on Forensic Files

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #728 on: November 02, 2008, 06:31:46 PM »

OH, Sunny, one more thing, some disillusioned people are suggesting that Murt become partners with Dana, or even taking his place ( as if anyone could ever fill those shoes) and Cubbeegirl is throwing rotten bananas at them...and flinging poo!

hahahaha....Murt does well what he does and Dana does what he does well....VERY WELL.it's like comparing grapes and watermelons.......sounds like some shxt disturbers have nothing better to do.....
Ha ha!  High school flashbacks! 
Yes I agree Dana is very good at what he does and should continue in the same manner that he is.  Murt, is Murt! He does a good job at what he does.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: November 02, 2008, 06:33:49 PM »

Oh Yes, Maybe some of Murts followers want to help him get a better job!!  I love Dana, his voice and his tempermant!!  He does not need anyone!  and I will leave it at that!!! 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: November 02, 2008, 06:35:32 PM »

Time for another lesson in grammar monkeys...pay attention.  One of my pet peeves here.

# Yeah - pronounced ye-uh as in yes
"Hey Jen, are you going to with us to the mall."- girl a; "Yeah, I’ll go"- girl b
# Yay - rhymes with and is a synomym of hooray. It’s used in cases of excitement.
"Did I tell you I won an ipod?" - girl a; "No! Oh that is exciting. Yay!" - girl b
# Yah - is also an expersion of agreement but there is no excitement.
"Hey are you ready to go" - girl a; "yah" - girl b
# Ya - means you
"How are ya?"
# Yea - is a very old-fashioned formal way of saying “yes,” used mainly in voting. It’s the opposite of—and rhymes with—“nay.”
"All in favor say yea, all opposed nay."
# and if that wasn’t confusing enough yay can also refer to height, as in "when I was yay big"

Yeah, I know just what ya mean. Yah never can tell, can ya?....at least not since I was yay big. Ya are a funny monkey.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: November 02, 2008, 06:35:33 PM »

I have been MIA for several days now, the Halloween party we threw for the kids was a big success, but wore this ole chicky out!!!!At least the teenagers were off the streets and out of trouble!
I don't think we have missed too much of anything, the Anthony's are holding another"vigil"....don't know the particulars on that and klaas is gearing up for our 24 hours of prayer for the Caylee searchers, and Baez and Casey are sitting in a tree...K I S S I N G>>>(that is not official, but Cubbee opinion) LOL

Cubbee you are a sweety!!  I know the teens wear us out at times...but it's great to know where they are and under a watchful eye.     Now if someone could get these darn bats outta my avie I would be very happy!!   

Sunny, leave a message for CBB in the lounge... I did and did not even know she had already answered my first request....What would we do without our CBB? That chick is on the ball!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: November 02, 2008, 06:37:59 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

thanks Klaas.....it will be good to hear from Tim what the plans are thus far!

Klaas....can you get me outta this Halloween thingie???? I hate bats!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: November 02, 2008, 06:38:33 PM »

Could someone please fill me in what was said about Tim and Booze I have totally missed that and who might have said it please?? TIA

I don't know what was said and I have a feeling I don't WANT to know 

Everyone should read this......EVERYONE who wonders about Tim Miller...why, when, how, who.......I asked his wife one time...How can he do this day after day after day...she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, How can he NOT.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/3.html

Thank you so much for posting this link about Tim Miller. I am awed that someone could suffer such a tragedy and turn it into such a blessing for families of missing loved ones.  He is an Angel on earth.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: November 02, 2008, 06:38:58 PM »

What is going on in here???  I was buying groceries and come back and monkeys are crying and apologizing???  Everyone hug the monkey next to you. 

Oh, that is so cute!!!

A 1 I love you I asked a wrong question still crying to all monkeys!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 02, 2008, 06:40:48 PM »

Sunny, leave a message for CBB in the lounge... I did and did not even know she had already answered my first request....What would we do without our CBB? That chick is on the ball!!!

I will do that.......I did go look to see if she had started a thread for Thanksgiving and didn't see one....our CBB is the BESTEST EVER!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: November 02, 2008, 06:41:21 PM »

Oh, that is so cute!!!

Don't worry about anything Lisa, you are adorable just as you are.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: November 02, 2008, 06:44:52 PM »

Oh, that is so cute!!!

Don't worry about anything Lisa, you are adorable just as you are.

Thank you A-1 I did not mean to upset anyone but low and behold I did!! even though Tim is my hero!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: November 02, 2008, 06:45:21 PM »

Could someone please fill me in what was said about Tim and Booze I have totally missed that and who might have said it please?? TIA

I don't know what was said and I have a feeling I don't WANT to know 

Everyone should read this......EVERYONE who wonders about Tim Miller...why, when, how, who.......I asked his wife one time...How can he do this day after day after day...she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, How can he NOT.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/3.html

Thank you so much for posting this link about Tim Miller. I am awed that someone could suffer such a tragedy and turn it into such a blessing for families of missing loved ones.  He is an Angel on earth.

Pebbles...you are very welcome...I hope everyone will take a few moments to read this article...he is an amazing man who clawed his way back from hell, to try to do for others  what he feels he wasn't able to do for his daughter....Cindy Anthony is the FIRST person I have EVER heard/read about, saying an ill word about Tim or TES...except for Renho and the RUers...so what does THAT tell you!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: November 02, 2008, 06:47:18 PM »

Lisa, you didn't do anything wrong...I am sorry you were brought to tears.....MONKEY HUGS...ALL IS GOOD!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.