March 29, 2024, 04:48:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455934 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 02, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »

OH Crap...I am talking to myself again......

Well Sunny, Congratulations today is your 5th smoke free day and just because you walked behind the guy smoking so closely that his wife thought you were up to something...you still resisted and didn't  smoke.....minute by minute, day by day...and soon it will be week by week.  Gonna go have some lactose free ice cream now and CHOCOLATE!!
Congratulations Sunny -- You can do it!  Been there before

thanks.....I WILL do it...and I was warned that going cold turkey might make me a bit cranky ....husband  has locked himself in the family room  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: November 02, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExMzY5MzY
This is another site of CA.  I had it booked marked for awhile.  I just read on another site that one of her favorite movies she list is Catch/Release.  They said it was about a woman who has a little boy and the woman pretends the dad is dead until it's proven by dna that he's not.  Good grief....between this movie and the one she rented with TL about the body in the trunk..do you think she is living her life through movies or something? 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: November 02, 2008, 07:04:03 PM »

Hi ya'll! Guess I've never thought about this before....when KC pleads not guilty in face of obvious video & other evidence, wouldn't that also be perjury on her?

Deb, I think she'll just have to make a statement in open court (or even send a written plea).  Perjury, as I understand it, is when testimony is given under sworn oath.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: November 02, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Sounds like a good show, I will have to tune in.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: November 02, 2008, 07:06:25 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

Sounds like I'll be buying a new book.  You are just too good, Dana!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 02, 2008, 07:08:18 PM »

Well Sunny, Congratulations today is your 5th smoke free day and just because you walked behind the guy smoking so closely that his wife thought you were up to something...you still resisted and didn't  smoke.....minute by minute, day by day...and soon it will be week by week.  Gonna go have some lactose free ice cream now and CHOCOLATE!!

WAY TO GO!

Hey, Sunny, can I have the box when you're through?  Cute, Dolce!

Oh hell no!  That box is chocolate!  LOL

Klaas thanks for changing the avatar and adding the VOTE button.....and I do urge everyone...........JUST DO IT!!!

I apologize for all the OT............back to Caylee....does anyone know when Casey is convicted of the fraud etc charges if she will be sent to a prison or will she continue to stay in Orlando jail since she has her MURDER ONE trial coming up in January???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: November 02, 2008, 07:08:38 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

Sounds like I'll be buying a new book.  You are just too good, Dana!

Without giving away the interview, there is a big political side plot in Deadly Angel, make sure and tune in

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: November 02, 2008, 07:09:26 PM »

Good job Sunny, I am listening to you with both ears.

thanks MT!

Your welcome, my husband and kids only get one ear so.....what does that say?   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: November 02, 2008, 07:09:43 PM »

Hi Dana    I even bought new headphones to improve my listening experience when your show is on.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: November 02, 2008, 07:10:51 PM »

Sunny - I'm looking for your original right now.  CBB has them all organized, I don't, LOL 

Thanks Klaas......much appreciated!!

Sunny, I found an old Valentine one and covered the heart with the vote button.  SAN just sent me your original one too.  You want just the plane original one?  Or do you want the VOTE one for a couple days?

thanks Klaas...please leave the VOTE...it's important!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: November 02, 2008, 07:11:38 PM »

Hi Dana    I even bought new headphones to improve my listening experience when your show is on.   

i hope it does, I probably still sound like a angry old man though

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: November 02, 2008, 07:12:01 PM »

Hi ya'll! Guess I've never thought about this before....when KC pleads not guilty in face of obvious video & other evidence, wouldn't that also be perjury on her?

Hi and Welcome...I don't think so since the plea is not given under oath

Rest in Peace Caylee

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: November 02, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »

This question is for Florida people:  what is the soil down there like?  I live in Maryland where it is mostly clay and very hard to dig.  You can break a shovel around here in the ground digging, especially if we haven't had any rain in a while.  Is Florida dirt sandy, very easy to dig in?  Because the when people say that CA buried CA in the backyard and she only borrowed the shovel for what about an hour or so, could she have really dug a hole that fast?  I can understand maybe she did if the ground was sandy..it would be easy, but I'm thinking if the ground is hard like around here no way she could. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: November 02, 2008, 07:12:56 PM »

SunnyinTx quote

does anyone know when Casey is convicted of the fraud etc charges if she will be sent to a prison or will she continue to stay in Orlando jail since she has her MURDER ONE trial coming up in January???

Great Question!  I would "think" that she would serve time in jail since she would be convicted of a "real crime" ... however, they will cry "for her own safety BS" and maybe get her confined to her glass house in prison ... Oh well ... Can't stay there forever!  General Pop is coming, just hopefully sooner than later ... maybe she will "talk then" ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 02, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExMzY5MzY
This is another site of CA.  I had it booked marked for awhile.  I just read on another site that one of her favorite movies she list is Catch/Release.  They said it was about a woman who has a little boy and the woman pretends the dad is dead until it's proven by dna that he's not.  Good grief....between this movie and the one she rented with TL about the body in the trunk..do you think she is living her life through movies or something? 

thanks for the link....it's a new one to me....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: November 02, 2008, 07:13:25 PM »

Could someone please fill me in what was said about Tim and Booze I have totally missed that and who might have said it please?? TIA

I don't know what was said and I have a feeling I don't WANT to know 

Everyone should read this......EVERYONE who wonders about Tim Miller...why, when, how, who.......I asked his wife one time...How can he do this day after day after day...she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, How can he NOT.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/3.html

Thank you so much for posting this link about Tim Miller. I am awed that someone could suffer such a tragedy and turn it into such a blessing for families of missing loved ones.  He is an Angel on earth.

Pebbles...you are very welcome...I hope everyone will take a few moments to read this article...he is an amazing man who clawed his way back from hell, to try to do for others  what he feels he wasn't able to do for his daughter....Cindy Anthony is the FIRST person I have EVER heard/read about, saying an ill word about Tim or TES...except for Renho and the RUers...so what does THAT tell you!! 
It tells me that the A's are hiding the truth just as much as the Arubans!  What these kind of people don't realize is that most people are not stupid enough to believe their lies.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: November 02, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »

I just finished Descent into Hell.  I'm really not kidding when I say you cost me money...lol

I am disappointed though when I hear the daily commentaries...they are just not long enough!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #777 on: November 02, 2008, 07:13:57 PM »

i hope it does, I probably still sound like a angry old man though

You don't sound angry or old to me...then again I just got the generic Dell speakers that come with the dang computer.  I will have to ask Miss Muffy what she recommends.
Dana, looking forward to the show, as always!  Can not waite to hear Tim either!!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: November 02, 2008, 07:14:02 PM »

That's funny - favorite TV show= Prison Break.
Favorite saying= This too shall pass.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: November 02, 2008, 07:15:02 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

Please DO...and TELL TIM WE LOVE HIM!!!!  Dane look at my sig.....if you have the song by Jim Croce...PLEASE PLAY IT!!!!  We will all sing along!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.