March 28, 2024, 10:17:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455809 times)
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: November 02, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »

OH Crap...I am talking to myself again......

Well Sunny, Congratulations today is your 5th smoke free day and just because you walked behind the guy smoking so closely that his wife thought you were up to something...you still resisted and didn't  smoke.....minute by minute, day by day...and soon it will be week by week.  Gonna go have some lactose free ice cream now and CHOCOLATE!!

Congratulations! I wish I could say the same thing about me.  Hopefully one of these days soon.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: November 02, 2008, 07:15:17 PM »

I just finished Descent into Hell.  I'm really not kidding when I say you cost me money...lol

I am disappointed though when I hear the daily commentaries...they are just not long enough!

Edited to add:  Just realized I left out Dana's name...sorry thought I had quoted something.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: November 02, 2008, 07:15:41 PM »

I just finished Descent into Hell.  I'm really not kidding when I say you cost me money...lol

I am disappointed though when I hear the daily commentaries...they are just not long enough!

I'll keep that in mind thanks for the comment
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #783 on: November 02, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »

This question is for Florida people:  what is the soil down there like?  I live in Maryland where it is mostly clay and very hard to dig.  You can break a shovel around here in the ground digging, especially if we haven't had any rain in a while.  Is Florida dirt sandy, very easy to dig in?  Because the when people say that CA buried CA in the backyard and she only borrowed the shovel for what about an hour or so, could she have really dug a hole that fast?  I can understand maybe she did if the ground was sandy..it would be easy, but I'm thinking if the ground is hard like around here no way she could. 
I do not do lawn care or yard work, never have and never plan to.  From what I can tell from them digging up roads and what not, there is brown dirty dirty layer, sand layers, shell layers, and then lime layers.  Not much clay, not until you get up towards GA if even then.  Always have noticed dark brown dirt.  My heels tend to sink in if I walk through the grass.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: November 02, 2008, 07:16:36 PM »

Well Sunny, Congratulations today is your 5th smoke free day and just because you walked behind the guy smoking so closely that his wife thought you were up to something...you still resisted and didn't  smoke.....minute by minute, day by day...and soon it will be week by week.  Gonna go have some lactose free ice cream now and CHOCOLATE!!

Good job Sunny, I am listening to you with both ears.

thanks MT!

Your welcome, my husband and kids only get one ear so.....what does that say?   

It says I am a very lucky monkey twin for certain!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: November 02, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »

Hi Dana    I even bought new headphones to improve my listening experience when your show is on.   

Muffy, I've asked my husband to get me some for Christmas...for the very same reason!
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: November 02, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »

Hi ya'll! Guess I've never thought about this before....when KC pleads not guilty in face of obvious video & other evidence, wouldn't that also be perjury on her?

No, I think it's only considered perjury if she takes the stand & is sworn in.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: November 02, 2008, 07:18:10 PM »

This question is for Florida people:  what is the soil down there like?  I live in Maryland where it is mostly clay and very hard to dig.  You can break a shovel around here in the ground digging, especially if we haven't had any rain in a while.  Is Florida dirt sandy, very easy to dig in?  Because the when people say that CA buried CA in the backyard and she only borrowed the shovel for what about an hour or so, could she have really dug a hole that fast?  I can understand maybe she did if the ground was sandy..it would be easy, but I'm thinking if the ground is hard like around here no way she could. 

Most of the "dirt" around the airport areas is sandy and very easy to dig ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: November 02, 2008, 07:18:18 PM »

Wow, congrats!     Stay strong!

thanks for your support....DAMN IT IS DIFFICULT!!  But I am gonna DO IT!! and I am NOT going to gain weight...3 weeks to Jamaica and I am not going to gain a pound!! (fingers, toes and eyes crossed)

Don't think past today- it will weigh on you. All  you have to do is get through today without smoking.
Try Big Red  chewing gum, it has a pungent taste and satisfies a craving.....
I also used Listerine Mouthwash all the time, it tastes so foul it puts you off the idea of smoking... 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: November 02, 2008, 07:18:31 PM »

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExMzY5MzY
This is another site of CA.  I had it booked marked for awhile.  I just read on another site that one of her favorite movies she list is Catch/Release.  They said it was about a woman who has a little boy and the woman pretends the dad is dead until it's proven by dna that he's not.  Good grief....between this movie and the one she rented with TL about the body in the trunk..do you think she is living her life through movies or something? 

Seriously.. I would LOVE to know if anybody in her life has ever come out and asked "WTF is wrong with you, girl?!!" 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: November 02, 2008, 07:18:50 PM »

Hi Dana    I even bought new headphones to improve my listening experience when your show is on.   

Muffy, I've asked my husband to get me some for Christmas...for the very same reason!

If you get some get the kind that will make me sound like Brad Pitt rather than Gomer Pyle.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: November 02, 2008, 07:18:50 PM »

WAY TO GO!

DANG! If those chockies were sitting here in front of me, I would quit too!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: November 02, 2008, 07:20:04 PM »

Congratulations! I wish I could say the same thing about me.  Hopefully one of these days soon.

thanks...when you know it's time...you'll do it

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: November 02, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »

i hope it does, I probably still sound like a angry old man though

I think you sound very concerned for victims and their families and I enjoy your show because you ask good questions and allow your guests time to answer.   You don't talk over them and keep interrupting them.   You speak clearly and calmly.   I decided to get headphones because I want to hear what you and your guests say, without being interrupted by the noise in my household.   You have a great show Dana and you give a voice to those victims and families that need to be heard. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: November 02, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »

If you get some get the kind that will make me sound like Brad Pitt rather than Gomer Pyle.

Dana..  You have a very nice voice..  I don't think you have anything to worry about.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: November 02, 2008, 07:22:15 PM »

KLAAS - any word on when the prayer thread will be set up?  I will have people over to my home (small group) to have a "group prayer" during my "signed time" ..... I have an Expo on Sunday the 9th during search hours ... I will be printing up small "business card sized" photos of Caylee, handing them out at the Expo and asking for prayers for her and the searchers specifically for that day. (and of course from there after until she is found)

My thought was to start a thread by the 4th or 5th.  IMO, the prayer day shoud be from 6am ET the morning of November 8th until 6am ET the morning of November 9th.  The time slots would be in 30 minute increments and more than one person can pick a slot as long as all times get filled..

What do you guys think?

Sounds great to me!  Count me IN!  DUH ... don't know what I was thinking though ... It's prayer DAY not prayer weekend ... LOL ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: November 02, 2008, 07:22:54 PM »

I'll keep that in mind thanks for the comment

Dana, I wrote you what I "really" think of you on page 36 of this thread.  If you have time, please read.  You really should do audio books.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: November 02, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »

KLAAS - any word on when the prayer thread will be set up?  I will have people over to my home (small group) to have a "group prayer" during my "signed time" ..... I have an Expo on Sunday the 9th during search hours ... I will be printing up small "business card sized" photos of Caylee, handing them out at the Expo and asking for prayers for her and the searchers specifically for that day. (and of course from there after until she is found)

My thought was to start a thread by the 4th or 5th.  IMO, the prayer day shoud be from 6am ET the morning of November 8th until 6am ET the morning of November 9th.  The time slots would be in 30 minute increments and more than one person can pick a slot as long as all times get filled..

What do you guys think?

Sounds great to me!  Count me IN!  DUH ... don't know what I was thinking though ... It's prayer DAY not prayer weekend ... LOL ...

Well we could consider doing it both days but that might be harder to fill up all of the slots.  Let's see how we do filling up the first 24 hours then think about the next. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: November 02, 2008, 07:24:37 PM »

Wow, congrats!     Stay strong!

thanks for your support....DAMN IT IS DIFFICULT!!  But I am gonna DO IT!! and I am NOT going to gain weight...3 weeks to Jamaica and I am not going to gain a pound!! (fingers, toes and eyes crossed)

Don't think past today- it will weigh on you. All  you have to do is get through today without smoking.
Try Big Red  chewing gum, it has a pungent taste and satisfies a craving.....
I also used Listerine Mouthwash all the time, it tastes so foul it puts you off the idea of smoking... 

thanks WO...that's what I am doing....one day at a time for right now...actally it's more like a couple hours at a time....but I'll take it....I have been sucking on sugar free lemon drops...I don't chew gum...but will also try the Listerine!! ugh...nasty stuff!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: November 02, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »

i hope it does, I probably still sound like a angry old man though

I think you sound very concerned for victims and their families and I enjoy your show because you ask good questions and allow your guests time to answer.   You don't talk over them and keep interrupting them.   You speak clearly and calmly.   I decided to get headphones because I want to hear what you and your guests say, without being interrupted by the noise in my household.   You have a great show Dana and you give a voice to those victims and families that need to be heard. 

thank you i appreciate that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.