March 29, 2024, 01:44:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455898 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #820 on: November 02, 2008, 08:01:55 PM »

<< Snipp>>
Ha ha!  Sorry Dana that is not me in that picture with all of the sand.  I am in the picture on my avi though!  I am on the right! (the other person is blurred out). 
  durn it Dolce ... I was waiting for someone to ask what you were doing Sitting on the bucket...  Yup that is sitting not a hover over type thing
OF you are too cute.  You would never find me that close to dirt or in that outfit.  LOL  Thanks for the link to the pretty song on Youtube btw.  Have never seen the movie its from, but it looks quite interesting.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: November 02, 2008, 08:12:02 PM »

I think the girl in the picture is cute.  I envy outdoor people and their sense of adventure.  Imo, it is not what you wear but how and why you are wearing it.  Just saying..........
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: November 02, 2008, 08:20:18 PM »

You know I would like to comment on one of guests tonight.
Mark Williams has turned out to be a class act, nice guy and all around great guest. Im sure he would like to hear from any of you that think the same. Im sure he would love to hear from you.
His contact information is located  here
http://www.wndb.am/page.php?page_id=16610

I really like Mark Williams he is a nice guy....he and Drew are two I look forward to on NG... and oh I like listening to LP too when he doesn't get cut off   

Wish I could listen but it's my mother in law's 79th birthday and we're taking her to dinner.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: November 02, 2008, 08:21:21 PM »

OH Crap...I am talking to myself again......

Well Sunny, Congratulations today is your 5th smoke free day and just because you walked behind the guy smoking so closely that his wife thought you were up to something...you still resisted and didn't  smoke.....minute by minute, day by day...and soon it will be week by week.  Gonna go have some lactose free ice cream now and CHOCOLATE!!

Wow, congrats!     Stay strong!

thanks for your support....DAMN IT IS DIFFICULT!!  But I am gonna DO IT!! and I am NOT going to gain weight...3 weeks to Jamaica and I am not going to gain a pound!! (fingers, toes and eyes crossed)

Don't think past today- it will weigh on you. All  you have to do is get through today without smoking.
Try Big Red  chewing gum, it has a pungent taste and satisfies a craving.....
I also used Listerine Mouthwash all the time, it tastes so foul it puts you off the idea of smoking... 

thanks WO...that's what I am doing....one day at a time for right now...actally it's more like a couple hours at a time....but I'll take it....I have been sucking on sugar free lemon drops...I don't chew gum...but will also try the Listerine!! ugh...nasty stuff!!

Yes, I am not a gum chewer either but the Big Red gum has a really strong Cinnamon kind of flavor and it satisfies the craving for a bit. Once the taste has been chewed out.....bin it.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: November 02, 2008, 08:21:57 PM »

I think the girl in the picture is cute.  I envy outdoor people and their sense of adventure.  Imo, it is not what you wear but how and why you are wearing it.  Just saying..........

Lots of people venture outdoors and really enjoy it.  (which usually means they're not wearing their "Sunday Best".    ) 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: November 02, 2008, 08:23:37 PM »

You know I would like to comment on one of guests tonight.
Mark Williams has turned out to be a class act, nice guy and all around great guest. Im sure he would like to hear from any of you that think the same. Im sure he would love to hear from you.
His contact information is located  here
http://www.wndb.am/page.php?page_id=16610

I really like Mark Williams he is a nice guy....he and Drew are two I look forward to on NG... and oh I like listening to LP too when he doesn't get cut off   

Wish I could listen but it's my mother in law's 79th birthday and we're taking her to dinner.

I like Mark too and he tolerates NG jumping down his throat a couple of times every night with a smile and a resigned look..... that is very sweet.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 02, 2008, 08:23:41 PM »

MT, I agree...I learned a long time ago to dress for ME...not to impress anyone else or to be part of the in crowd....and I have everything from high end designers to WalMart in my closet...I made myself a promise many years ago not to wear anything that I didn't feel good wearing it.  LO...whe you are old like me you can get away with things like that...

The very first search I went on with TES I had on good tennies, RL shirt, Jag jeans and make up!  LOL..Next time I had on sturdy hiking boots....Walmart jeans and Walmart sweatshirt with a t-shirt underneath, a fanny pack and a baseball cap!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: November 02, 2008, 08:27:45 PM »

Does anyone know when the next Doc Dump will be?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: November 02, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »

MT, I agree...I learned a long time ago to dress for ME...not to impress anyone else or to be part of the in crowd....and I have everything from high end designers to WalMart in my closet...I made myself a promise many years ago not to wear anything that I didn't feel good wearing it.  LO...whe you are old like me you can get away with things like that...

The very first search I went on with TES I had on good tennies, RL shirt, Jag jeans and make up!  LOL..Next time I had on sturdy hiking boots....Walmart jeans and Walmart sweatshirt with a t-shirt underneath, a fanny pack and a baseball cap!!

You are not old just wise.  I too have learned the hard way.  I would rather be comfortable then stylish!  I have changed over the years - now I would rather be on a horse on the beach then in a Mercedes at the Country Club.  I guess everything gets different with time and our priorities start to change!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: November 02, 2008, 08:32:11 PM »

Hopefully, there is supposed to be one this week.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: November 02, 2008, 08:33:28 PM »

you know people ask how i get ready for a show, how do i keep calm talking to people like drew peterson
please dont laugh i listen to a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDf6mk7YXgc over and over for about 10 minutes then it gets me in the mood. I dunno i just like it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: November 02, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »

I heard sometime this week, hopefully soon!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 02, 2008, 08:33:58 PM »

You are not old just wise.  I too have learned the hard way.  I would rather be comfortable then stylish!  I have changed over the years - now I would rather be on a horse on the beach then in a Mercedes at the Country Club.  I guess everything gets different with time and our priorities start to change!!

I agree...Ya grow up and get over it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: November 02, 2008, 08:34:22 PM »

Hopefully, there is supposed to be one this week.

wahoo ...   Thanks MyTime

NITERZZZ ALL!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 02, 2008, 08:35:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I was just goggling the name Cynthia Anthony and ironically came across an article about a 20 yr old mother named CA (not the same CA),  but the point is she killed her new born in 1998.  In her defense she used “blocking” of her memory as part of her defense, and had a psychiatrist back her.  This was in Canada anyway she wound up with a lower charge of 2nd degree murder because of this.  Just was wondering if Baez may use this as part of KC’s defense. 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: November 02, 2008, 08:36:38 PM »

you know people ask how i get ready for a show, how do i keep calm talking to people like drew peterson
please dont laugh i listen to a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDf6mk7YXgc over and over for about 10 minutes then it gets me in the mood. I dunno i just like it.

Dana, that is beautiful.  No wonder your show is so good!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: November 02, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Coming up in about 20 minutes!
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: November 02, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I was just goggling the name Cynthia Anthony and ironically came across an article about a 20 yr old mother named CA (not the same CA),  but the point is she killed her new born in 1998.  In her defense she used “blocking” of her memory as part of her defense, and had a psychiatrist back her.  This was in Canada anyway she wound up with a lower charge of 2nd degree murder because of this.  Just was wondering if Baez may use this as part of KC’s defense. 

Hmmmmmm?  Very interesting!!!!!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: November 02, 2008, 08:39:02 PM »

I agree...Ya grow up and get over it...

I'm in my early 30's.. must have gotten over it a while ago. I'm not a tomboy, but I'm not one of those "girly girls" either.  I own maybe 1 or 2 dresses, I don't have a pair of heels, I hate carrying around a purse, and I don't wear make-up (besides lip gloss).  I'm just me. I prefer to be natural, and I wear what I think is cute and comfy- some clothes are more expensive than others, but they're equally cute and comfy.  When you're a mom, you learn real quick that nice clothes will be puked, peed, or pooped on.. not to mention the baby food.  Generally doesn't get better as they get older. Razz  Such is life! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 02, 2008, 08:39:56 PM »

MT, I agree...I learned a long time ago to dress for ME...not to impress anyone else or to be part of the in crowd....and I have everything from high end designers to WalMart in my closet...I made myself a promise many years ago not to wear anything that I didn't feel good wearing it.  LO...when you are old like me you can get away with things like that...

You betcha! I asked my DH today when did it become perfectly acceptable for a young woman to walk around with her bra showing...he said when it stopped being fashionable to go braless

I hope all the searchers next weekend dress appropriately.....anyone checked on what the weather forecast is???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.