March 28, 2024, 10:46:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455823 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: November 02, 2008, 09:00:27 PM »

I wasn't involved but can I get a monkey hug too??? 

BooMonkey ... you must have been lurking at my home about 30 minutes ago and snapped a photo of me hugging my 5 year old grandson goodbye.

Janet

Janet, we have another Canadian monkey that just joined last night.  Her name is cuteascanbe!!

My husband is Canadian. Does that count?  Wink

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: November 02, 2008, 09:00:44 PM »

BooMonkey ... you must have been lurking at my home about 30 minutes ago and snapped a photo of me hugging my 5 year old grandson goodbye.

Janet

Janet, we have another Canadian monkey that just joined last night.  Her name is cuteascanbe!!

Cuter than me?

Take a good look at my avatar .

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: November 02, 2008, 09:02:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I was just goggling the name Cynthia Anthony and ironically came across an article about a 20 yr old mother named CA (not the same CA),  but the point is she killed her new born in 1998.  In her defense she used “blocking” of her memory as part of her defense, and had a psychiatrist back her.  This was in Canada anyway she wound up with a lower charge of 2nd degree murder because of this.  Just was wondering if Baez may use this as part of KC’s defense. 

A dear friend of mine thinks this is what has happened...for REAL...that what she did was so horrible that her mind will not allow her to remember...of course I think my friend is full  of shxt!!   Actually she is a dear...but can't comprehend the evilness of Casey.

Anyway the aritcle went on to dispell the theory of blocking or amnesia as an immediate response to an emotional trauma but more congruent with a physical injury. 

that is interesting....I knew a guy who had amnesia after a horrible wreck...but it was temporary and came back gradually.....the accident was actually the last memory to come back...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: November 02, 2008, 09:02:15 PM »

Well, I fall in right with Dolce.  I was just telling her today I wanted to wear Lena Rose wedding dresses every day!!!
Amen!  Its not my fault though, if you met my Mother you all would understand.  Thank goodness for Nanny's! (The real kind not the knock-off Zanny kind)

Dolce, the babies will change you!  You will want to play with them in the sandbox, at the park, etc.  The smell of baby puke will be your new perfume!! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: November 02, 2008, 09:02:44 PM »

We  Dana!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: November 02, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »

Janet

My husband is Canadian. Does that count?  Wink

Only ... If he was born and raised in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #866 on: November 02, 2008, 09:03:08 PM »

Cuter than me?

Janet
There is not one Canadian I can think of that is quite as cute as you Miss Janet.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: November 02, 2008, 09:03:39 PM »

Janet

Cuter than me?

Janet

Silly monkey!! Of course not!! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #868 on: November 02, 2008, 09:05:16 PM »

Well, I fall in right with Dolce.  I was just telling her today I wanted to wear Lena Rose wedding dresses every day!!!
Amen!  Its not my fault though, if you met my Mother you all would understand.  Thank goodness for Nanny's! (The real kind not the knock-off Zanny kind)

Dolce, the babies will change you!  You will want to play with them in the sandbox, at the park, etc.  The smell of baby puke will be your new perfume!! 
Ha ha!  Would that be Chanel No. 5Barf? 

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: November 02, 2008, 09:05:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I was just goggling the name Cynthia Anthony and ironically came across an article about a 20 yr old mother named CA (not the same CA),  but the point is she killed her new born in 1998.  In her defense she used “blocking” of her memory as part of her defense, and had a psychiatrist back her.  This was in Canada anyway she wound up with a lower charge of 2nd degree murder because of this.  Just was wondering if Baez may use this as part of KC’s defense. 

Anyway the aritcle went on to dispell the theory of blocking or amnesia as an immediate response to an emotional trauma but more congruent with a physical injury.

Years ago, in a different life there was a married man who shared 3 children with his wife, he worked for the local gas company.  One day he fell off of a ladder, not that far, but when he got up he didn't remember his family, AT ALL.  Remembered how to read & write, remembered his job & his fellow workers, everything but his family, 5 months later lo & behold the real story came out.  He FAKED amnesia, there was a visiting from a different state female co-worker that he fancied so he decided he wanted a break & a real chance at the new girl in town & FAKED the amnesia.  He didn't kill his wife or family but he might of the way I was affected, he was never worth talking to as far as I was concerned to be so shallow & selfish.  His wife & kids were very supportive & put up with all the crap even after they found out the truth, they still loved him.  Of course most of the town where this happened didn't have much use for him once his true colors shown through.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: November 02, 2008, 09:06:15 PM »

I have my speakers up as high as possible and am still having a difficult time hearing Dana's show???   anyone else with a problem??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: November 02, 2008, 09:08:14 PM »

I have my speakers up as high as possible and am still having a difficult time hearing Dana's show???   anyone else with a problem??

No, sounds ok here!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: November 02, 2008, 09:09:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Years ago, in a different life there was a married man who shared 3 children with his wife, he worked for the local gas company.  One day he fell off of a ladder, not that far, but when he got up he didn't remember his family, AT ALL.  Remembered how to read & write, remembered his job & his fellow workers, everything but his family, 5 months later lo & behold the real story came out.  He FAKED amnesia, there was a visiting from a different state female co-worker that he fancied so he decided he wanted a break & a real chance at the new girl in town & FAKED the amnesia.  He didn't kill his wife or family but he might of the way I was affected, he was never worth talking to as far as I was concerned to be so shallow & selfish.  His wife & kids were very supportive & put up with all the crap even after they found out the truth, they still loved him.  Of course most of the town where this happened didn't have much use for him once his true colors shown through.

what an AXX!!  I would have kicked his behind out

Rest in Peace Caylee

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: November 02, 2008, 09:10:50 PM »

MT, I agree...I learned a long time ago to dress for ME...not to impress anyone else or to be part of the in crowd....and I have everything from high end designers to WalMart in my closet...I made myself a promise many years ago not to wear anything that I didn't feel good wearing it.  LO...when you are old like me you can get away with things like that...

The very first search I went on with TES I had on good tennies, RL shirt, Jag jeans and make up!  LOL..Next time I had on sturdy hiking boots....Walmart jeans and Walmart sweatshirt with a t-shirt underneath, a fanny pack and a baseball cap!!

You are not old just wise.  I too have learned the hard way.  I would rather be comfortable then stylish!  I have changed over the years - now I would rather be on a horse on the beach then in a Mercedes at the Country Club.  I guess everything gets different with time and our priorities start to change!!

You betcha! I asked my DH today when did it become perfectly acceptable for a young woman to walk around with her bra showing...he said when it stopped being fashionable to go braless

I hope all the searchers next weekend dress appropriately.....anyone checked on what the weather forecast is???

WednesdayNov 05 Clear
Hi: 80° Lo: 60°
 Partly cloudy skies. High 80F and low 60F. Winds light. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 6
 0%

Thursday
Nov 06 Clear
Hi: 80° Lo: 62°
 Sunny skies. High 80F and low 62F. Winds light. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 6
 5%

FridayNov 07 Fair
Hi: 81° Lo: 61°
 Sunny skies. High 81F and low 61F. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
 10%

SaturdayNov 08 AM Rain
Hi: 77° Lo: 58°
 Slight chance of moderate rain showers. High 77F and low 58F. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
 20%

SundayNov 09 Clear
Hi: 72° Lo: 53°
 Sunny skies. High 72F and low 53F. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
 5%

Chuck
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: November 02, 2008, 09:10:50 PM »

No, sounds ok here!!

Ok...let me get my DH to come out of the family room and check it out for me!  Thanks!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: November 02, 2008, 09:13:48 PM »

WednesdayNov 05 Clear
Hi: 80° Lo: 60°
 Partly cloudy skies. High 80F and low 60F. Winds light. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 6
 0%

Thursday
Nov 06 Clear
Hi: 80° Lo: 62°
 Sunny skies. High 80F and low 62F. Winds light. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 6
 5%

FridayNov 07 Fair
Hi: 81° Lo: 61°
 Sunny skies. High 81F and low 61F. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
 10%

SaturdayNov 08 AM Rain
Hi: 77° Lo: 58°
 Slight chance of moderate rain showers. High 77F and low 58F. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
 20%

SundayNov 09 Clear
Hi: 72° Lo: 53°
 Sunny skies. High 72F and low 53F. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
 5%

Chuck

thanks Colt.....at least the weather looks good for the searchers....hope those rain showers stay away on Saturday! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: November 02, 2008, 09:20:37 PM »

Cubbee - mail 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: November 02, 2008, 09:23:51 PM »

Cuter than me?

Janet
There is not one Canadian I can think of that is quite as cute as you Miss Janet.

I am not just cute but ... very talented.  Just look at me go!!!

Dolce ... that other picture you posted must have been taken years ago ... prior to me  giving up perms.

Janet

_____

Speedracer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: November 02, 2008, 09:25:34 PM »

Hi folks: Is there a PM option here on the site?   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #879 on: November 02, 2008, 09:27:19 PM »

We  Dana!!!!!!!!

OMG this is my first Dana show, is this guy married? What a voice! He could read me the phone book any night!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.