March 28, 2024, 02:53:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455738 times)
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1080 on: November 03, 2008, 08:09:06 AM »

Good Morning Nut44x4, 2NJSons_Mom, Blonde, The Doc, sharon, michelete2, Lisa39, txlisa, PJ, Tater, Brandy777, BooMonkey, Mary, TexasBarMom and 21 and any other monkeys that are just tuning in.  Hope this is the week we have all been waiting for!

Good Morning back to you as well and thank you Smile

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1081 on: November 03, 2008, 08:17:42 AM »

Good morning.....finally caught up.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: November 03, 2008, 08:23:10 AM »

Klaas - For those of us who can't go to Orlando, is there anything that Tim still needs for the search?

SS - I'll find out but I know last time the best thing to do was to donate money, then they could send someone locally to purchase exactly what they need.

Are Destiny's food connections from the last search still on board for this one?

SS - I don't know but if you remember there were some problems with that.  Not on Destinys end or the supplier but a problem with keeping the food stored and refrigerated.  Those types of donations are best worked out directly with Tim to avoid any problems like last time.

The problem with the food that SYSCO so generously donated was that it was not prepackaged. Orlando LE came in towards the end of that week and THEY are the ones that would not allow the food from SYSCO, or anywhere else for that matter because of health reasons. Everything thing we did went through TES admins and Tim.

There is going to be so many searchers this time that there is no way we can do anything like we did before. I saw where they are asking searchers to bring a packed lunch. That is good....at least they won't starve and will have the energy to get back out there.

IMO, the best thing for those of us that can't be there to do would be to pray for strength and success for the searchers, and send donations.

***************************************************************************************

The cookbook is close to going to print. We are waiting for a few things from TES. They have been understandably  swamped and we don't want to bug them too much. I would venture to say that it will be ready to go next week. Thank you everyone for your support with this!!! These will sell like hotcakes at searches and TES will have steady donations coming in thanks to ALL of us.

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: November 03, 2008, 08:24:52 AM »

Sorry, didn't mean to be a rudy poo......GOOD MORNING MONEKYS!!!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1084 on: November 03, 2008, 08:34:18 AM »

Marlee, thank you for explaining what happened with the SYSCO food donations, for the TES cookbook update and your contributions.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: November 03, 2008, 08:38:13 AM »

Morning Marlee    Morning everyone!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1086 on: November 03, 2008, 08:55:32 AM »

Morning lovely monkey friends!

I have a good feeling about the upcoming search.

I saw a story about a young woman who was murdered while hiking and her remains were found IIRC more than 15 years later. The killer was convicted.

TES will bring Caylee home.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1087 on: November 03, 2008, 08:56:12 AM »

Morning Monkeys, cold and rainy here in Detroit   

Good Morning BooMonkey!
You are looking mighty pretty this morning!

PJ flower

Thank you PJ, I did run a comb threw my hair, did you notice? I love the way you have dressed up! What a lovely shade of lipstick you have! I can't wear pink, it clashes with my hair! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: November 03, 2008, 09:05:38 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

I thought I would use this avatar to showing monkey support for the search this weekend.  Prayers are with Tim and TES and all the searchers to bring Caylee home.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: November 03, 2008, 09:06:36 AM »

Good morning.....finally caught up.

Good Morning back to everyone who said good morning , sorry I'm out in left field somewhere today  

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: November 03, 2008, 09:10:31 AM »

Good Morning All!!

MARLEE, I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE COOKBOOK PLEASE!!!

If someone's submitted recipes are chosen for the cookbook, will their scared monkey name(ex. Monken) be printed along with the recipe? I have alot of Bellsouth cookbooks like Bell's Best where the person's name & area is included. I was just wondering. Thank You so much!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1091 on: November 03, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

I thought I would use this avatar to showing monkey support for the search this weekend.  Prayers are with Tim and TES and all the searchers to bring Caylee home.

That's precious. 

I'm going to use my one-hour each way commute time to put in extra prayers for the searchers.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: November 03, 2008, 09:37:07 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/3/caylee39s_grandparents_holding_onto_hope.html

Caylee's Grandparents Holding Onto Hope
Monday, November 03, 2008 8:35:55 AM

ORLANDO -- The grandparents of Caylee Anthony are holding onto hope that the missing 3-year-old will return home safely, despite Caylee's mother, Casey, being held in jail on murder charges.

The Anthony family held a candlelight vigil Sunday, which has become a weekly event since Caylee was first reported missing in July.

The vigils are now being held at Eastside Baptist Church after they were moved from outside the Anthony family home in east Orange County because of protests against the toddler's mother.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the vigils have been helping them get through the ordeal.

"No one person can ever get through a tragedy," Cindy Anthony said. "It takes people to join together and give each other support."

The Anthonys held Sunday's vigil in honor of all missing children in Central Florida.

The official search for Caylee, led by the volunteer group Texas EquuSearch, is expected to resume Saturday
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: November 03, 2008, 09:43:56 AM »

Good Morning All!!

If someone's submitted recipes are chosen for the cookbook, will their scared monkey name(ex. Monken) be printed along with the recipe? I have alot of Bellsouth cookbooks like Bell's Best where the person's name & area is included. I was just wondering. Thank You so much!!   

Hi Monken!

Everyone will have at least one of their recipes in the cookbook. A lot of people contributed more than one but they may not all be used in this cookbook so we can get at least one of everyone's recipes in.

If you wanted your recipe to be in memory of, your name and city, state, or SM name....etc. it was to be put at the end of the recipe that was submitted. You didn't put anything so when I transfered them I added...Contributed by Monken. If you would like something different let me know and I will change it.

If anyone else wants me to add something at the end of your recipe, email me at marleesmith83@yahoo.com and I will add it. Give me the recipe name and page number that it is on.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1094 on: November 03, 2008, 09:48:51 AM »

Thanks Wyks...I'm amazed at how people find stuff on the internet...how do they do it?  I spent hours looking and can hardly find anything.   

You're welcome!  And I'm not really sure how it's done either, unless google is their friend?    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: November 03, 2008, 09:49:14 AM »

Good Morning All!!

Hi Monken!

Everyone will have at least one of their recipes in the cookbook. A lot of people contributed more than one but they may not all be used in this cookbook so we can get at least one of everyone's recipes in.

If you wanted your recipe to be in memory of, your name and city, state, or SM name....etc. it was to be put at the end of the recipe that was submitted. You didn't put anything so when I transfered them I added...Contributed by Monken. If you would like something different let me know and I will change it.

If anyone else wants me to add something at the end of your recipe, email me at marleesmith83@yahoo.com and I will add it. Give me the recipe name and page number that it is on.

Thank you, Marlee, I didn't know to do that! Adding Monken is just fine! I ordered my Mom & sister cookbooks too & I wanted them to see my recipe!  Thank you, Marlee!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: November 03, 2008, 09:55:57 AM »

Marlee!!!
Also, the recipes I submitted on the TES site are under Nana48, please change that to Monken if they are used! Thank you, Again!!! 

Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: November 03, 2008, 10:03:46 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17872004/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Becomes Emotional While Hugging Little Girl At Vigil
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 9:23 am EST November 3, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Prayer vigils continued for the Anthony's granddaughter Caylee nearly five months after her disappearance.

Families gathered across the nation Sunday night to remember their missing loved ones. George and Cindy sat in a front pew of the Eastside Baptist Church on Conway Gardens Road as tearful families and friends gathered to pray.

Cindy said she lost control of her emotions when a little girl around Caylee's age hugged her.

The Anthony's said the vigils helped them cope.

"Having other families go through the same thing, words can't describe it. I mean you need it," said Cindy.

The George and Cindy said things have calmed down outside their home since Casey's arrest.

SEARCH FOR CAYLEE TO CONTINUE

The search for Caylee Anthony is expected to pick up again this week.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team are scheduled to arrive in Orlando on Thursday, November 6 to get organized before the search.

On Saturday they'll join up with the Texas Equusearch team. It will be the group's second effort to find the toddler's remains.

They shortened their first visit back in August when tropical storm Fay flooded some of the search areas.

CASEY PREPARES FOR ANOTHER COURT HEARING

Casey and her attorney Jose Baez are getting ready for another court hearing this week.

A pre-trial hearing is scheduled for Wednesday November 5 on charges of check fraud and lying to investigators.

Casey's trial on first-degree murder is expected to start January 5.

She is accused of killing her daughter Caylee Anthony.

BAR ASSOCIATION INVESTIGATES JOSE BAEZ' RELATIONSHIP WITH CASEY

The Florida Bar Association will investigate attorney Jose Baez to determine if jailhouse hugs with Casey Anthony are violations of its ethical standards.

Eyewitness News broke the story of the displays of affection between Baez and Anthony at the Orange County jail where Casey is awaiting trial on charges she murdered her daughter, Caylee.

Casey and Baez have been seen on numerous occasions hugging each other, holding hands or sitting extremely close. Law enforcement sources said while at the jail, Baez would sit extremely close to Casey. During one visit an officer had to separate the two and warn him about what was called inappropriate behavior.

The jail would only say Baez had violated rules for hugging Casey on two occasions. In an internal email, a corrections officer wrote, “I spoke with Mr. Baez concerning his continued physical contact (hugging) of his client."

A jail spokesman said, "We do not allow contact for security reasons.”

The first time Baez was warned, officials said he told officers he did not know the rules, and was sorry and would make an effort to remember.

The jail email said, “Mr. Baez stated he was upset as he hugs all his clients. He went on to say he would hate for a brief to be filed in order to correct this."

Jail officials said at one time, there was video of the meetings between Baez and Anthony but that video had been recorded over.

The complaint with the Florida Bar was filed by a woman from Indiana who had read about the incident online and felt Baez overstepped his boundaries. The Bar said it would investigate the complaint even though the woman had no involvement in the case. Baez could have his license revoked if the Bar deems the conduct inappropriate but license forfeiture would be extreme in a case such as this.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1098 on: November 03, 2008, 10:07:17 AM »

Back when Casey was due to be released from jail (the first time), does anyone remember Cindy's brother posting in another forum/blog that Cindy and George had been thinking about going to stay temporarily in a house somewhere?  Supposedly to get away from it all for awhile, or some such.  Not sure if they ever did that, cuz when Casey got out, she went to her parents house and the Ants stayed there with her. 

Then also am trying to remember when it was that Cindy supposedly took a vacation, and they supposedly went away for a few days or so. 

Putting all this together, am wondering if they did leave town, if they took evidence of some kind with them to help disappear.  Been reading the psychic tips and this stuff comes to mind.  Sure hope LE has looked into this possible house and grounds, as well as Cindy's mother's home and grounds, for anything remotely related to the disappearance of Caylee. 

Another thought that could tie into all this is the fact that at one of Casey's first hearings, (when asked a question in court) Cindy answers the question, but directly looked at Casey and said, "there is no evidence".  Seems to me that Cindy was using double-speak, her reply to the question .. while at the same time, could she have been reassuring Casey (in the Anthony code) that she didn't need worry, they had gotten rid of all the evidence? 

Just some thoughts keeping me busy lately.   

IIRC, around the time LP announced he was going to bail KC out there was talk of a 'safe house' in another county.

True, there was that one, a safe house.  Am thinking that was a place that LP knew of, that he had access to. 

There's another house tho, maybe two, which we heard about initially. One was a place that Cindy was going to go to, and another (maybe the same one that Cindy spoke of?) that Rick had access to and offered.  Seems odd that this wasn't mentioned again, that I'm aware of.  Almost as if, shhhhh don't talk about THAT place! 

Sure am hoping that wherever it is, or they are, LE has fully checked those areas out for possible burial sites.  And hope that LE actually had someone tailing all the Ants wherever they went.  The whole family just seem so cocky sure that Caylee will not be found.  Makes me wonder.  The possibilities are mind-boggling! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1099 on: November 03, 2008, 10:08:58 AM »

I never thought those in Canada lived in igloos.   But I'll bet the scenery is fantastic.  I would like to see a moose.  Not too closely, of course...

just pondering how crazy the english language is... such as...

the plural of goose is geese.  but the plural of moose is not meese.     so to all of our canadian monkeys, what would the plural be? 

You mean it's not meese's...Boy do I ever feel stupid now!! After all of these years.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.