March 28, 2024, 03:06:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455743 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: November 03, 2008, 10:12:47 AM »

Cindy Anthony Becomes Emotional While Hugging Little Girl At Vigil

Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 9:23 am EST November 3, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Prayer vigils continued for the Anthony's granddaughter Caylee nearly five months after her disappearance.  Families gathered across the nation Sunday night to remember their missing loved ones. George and Cindy sat in a front pew of the Eastside Baptist Church on Conway Gardens Road as tearful families and friends gathered to pray.

Cindy said she lost control of her emotions when a little girl around Caylee's age hugged her.  The Anthony's said the vigils helped them cope. "Having other families go through the same thing, words can't describe it. I mean you need it," said Cindy.

The George and Cindy said things have calmed down outside their home since Casey's arrest.

SEARCH FOR CAYLEE TO CONTINUE

The search for Caylee Anthony is expected to pick up again this week.  Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team are scheduled to arrive in Orlando on Thursday, November 6 to get organized before the search.  On Saturday they'll join up with the Texas Equusearch team. It will be the group's second effort to find the toddler's remains.
They shortened their first visit back in August when tropical storm Fay flooded some of the search areas.

CASEY PREPARES FOR ANOTHER COURT HEARING

Casey and her attorney Jose Baez are getting ready for another court hearing this week.
A pre-trial hearing is scheduled for Wednesday November 5 on charges of check fraud and lying to investigators.

Casey's trial on first-degree murder is expected to start January 5.  She is accused of killing her daughter Caylee Anthony.

BAR ASSOCIATION INVESTIGATES JOSE BAEZ' RELATIONSHIP WITH CASEY

The Florida Bar Association will investigate attorney Jose Baez to determine if jailhouse hugs with Casey Anthony are violations of its ethical standards.

Eyewitness News broke the story of the displays of affection between Baez and Anthony at the Orange County jail where Casey is awaiting trial on charges she murdered her daughter, Caylee.

Casey and Baez have been seen on numerous occasions hugging each other, holding hands or sitting extremely close. Law enforcement sources said while at the jail, Baez would sit extremely close to Casey. During one visit an officer had to separate the two and warn him about what was called inappropriate behavior.

The jail would only say Baez had violated rules for hugging Casey on two occasions. In an internal email, a corrections officer wrote, “I spoke with Mr. Baez concerning his continued physical contact (hugging) of his client."  A jail spokesman said, "We do not allow contact for security reasons.”

The first time Baez was warned, officials said he told officers he did not know the rules, and was sorry and would make an effort to remember.  The jail email said, “Mr. Baez stated he was upset as he hugs all his clients. He went on to say he would hate for a brief to be filed in order to correct this."  Jail officials said at one time, there was video of the meetings between Baez and Anthony but that video had been recorded over.

The complaint with the Florida Bar was filed by a woman from Indiana who had read about the incident online and felt Baez overstepped his boundaries. The Bar said it would investigate the complaint even though the woman had no involvement in the case. Baez could have his license revoked if the Bar deems the conduct inappropriate but license forfeiture would be extreme in a case such as this.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17872004/detail.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: November 03, 2008, 10:14:23 AM »

LOL  KLAAS  you can delete my post ... you got to it first ... LOL  That'll teach me to post without a cup of coffee first!  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: November 03, 2008, 10:20:02 AM »

My sister Terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70's. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.

George's father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio called Anthony's Auto Sales, before retiring in Florida. Wonder were George learned to lie so well.
He was born in to it, literally.

As they say,"Like father, like daughter."

Give my sister a call and she'll enlighten you of George Anthony's dark, deceitful side that he evidently passed on to his daughter

The sister's name, city and state has been edited off this one. 

Angie wrote:
August 23, 2008
at 12:36 am

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during .....

<snipped>

Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: November 03, 2008, 10:26:53 AM »

klaasend look what I found.  Maybe you could make it special, like you added Leonard's name to the cowboy.  Maybe it is good just the way it is LMAO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: November 03, 2008, 10:26:58 AM »

Cindy Anthony Becomes Emotional While Hugging Little Girl At Vigil

Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 9:23 am EST November 3, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Prayer vigils continued for the Anthony's granddaughter Caylee nearly five months after her disappearance.  Families gathered across the nation Sunday night to remember their missing loved ones. George and Cindy sat in a front pew of the Eastside Baptist Church on Conway Gardens Road as tearful families and friends gathered to pray.

Cindy said she lost control of her emotions when a little girl around Caylee's age hugged her.  The Anthony's said the vigils helped them cope. "Having other families go through the same thing, words can't describe it. I mean you need it," said Cindy.

The George and Cindy said things have calmed down outside their home since Casey's arrest.

SEARCH FOR CAYLEE TO CONTINUE

The search for Caylee Anthony is expected to pick up again this week.  Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team are scheduled to arrive in Orlando on Thursday, November 6 to get organized before the search.  On Saturday they'll join up with the Texas Equusearch team. It will be the group's second effort to find the toddler's remains.
They shortened their first visit back in August when tropical storm Fay flooded some of the search areas.

CASEY PREPARES FOR ANOTHER COURT HEARING

Casey and her attorney Jose Baez are getting ready for another court hearing this week.
A pre-trial hearing is scheduled for Wednesday November 5 on charges of check fraud and lying to investigators.

Casey's trial on first-degree murder is expected to start January 5.  She is accused of killing her daughter Caylee Anthony.

BAR ASSOCIATION INVESTIGATES JOSE BAEZ' RELATIONSHIP WITH CASEY

The Florida Bar Association will investigate attorney Jose Baez to determine if jailhouse hugs with Casey Anthony are violations of its ethical standards.

Eyewitness News broke the story of the displays of affection between Baez and Anthony at the Orange County jail where Casey is awaiting trial on charges she murdered her daughter, Caylee.

Casey and Baez have been seen on numerous occasions hugging each other, holding hands or sitting extremely close. Law enforcement sources said while at the jail, Baez would sit extremely close to Casey. During one visit an officer had to separate the two and warn him about what was called inappropriate behavior.

The jail would only say Baez had violated rules for hugging Casey on two occasions. In an internal email, a corrections officer wrote, “I spoke with Mr. Baez concerning his continued physical contact (hugging) of his client."  A jail spokesman said, "We do not allow contact for security reasons.”

The first time Baez was warned, officials said he told officers he did not know the rules, and was sorry and would make an effort to remember.  The jail email said, “Mr. Baez stated he was upset as he hugs all his clients. He went on to say he would hate for a brief to be filed in order to correct this."  Jail officials said at one time, there was video of the meetings between Baez and Anthony but that video had been recorded over.

The complaint with the Florida Bar was filed by a woman from Indiana who had read about the incident online and felt Baez overstepped his boundaries. The Bar said it would investigate the complaint even though the woman had no involvement in the case. Baez could have his license revoked if the Bar deems the conduct inappropriate but license forfeiture would be extreme in a case such as this.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17872004/detail.html

Thanks invision.

It appears that the Florida Bar Association's guidelines regarding inappropriate behavior by its members are not written in stone.

Janet

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1105 on: November 03, 2008, 10:28:16 AM »

My sister Terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70's. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.

George's father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio called Anthony's Auto Sales, before retiring in Florida. Wonder were George learned to lie so well.
He was born in to it, literally.

As they say,"Like father, like daughter."

Give my sister a call and she'll enlighten you of George Anthony's dark, deceitful side that he evidently passed on to his daughter

The sister's name, city and state has been edited off this one. 

Angie wrote:
August 23, 2008
at 12:36 am

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during .....

<snipped>

Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

Hi there Janet.

In Casey's family it's: Like father. And like mother. Double whammy.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: November 03, 2008, 10:29:25 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/3/caylee39s_grandparents_holding_onto_hope.html

Caylee's Grandparents Holding Onto Hope
Monday, November 03, 2008 8:35:55 AM

ORLANDO -- The grandparents of Caylee Anthony are holding onto hope that the missing 3-year-old will return home safely, despite Caylee's mother, Casey, being held in jail on murder charges.

The Anthony family held a candlelight vigil Sunday, which has become a weekly event since Caylee was first reported missing in July.

The vigils are now being held at Eastside Baptist Church after they were moved from outside the Anthony family home in east Orange County because of protests against the toddler's mother.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the vigils have been helping them get through the ordeal.

"No one person can ever get through a tragedy," Cindy Anthony said. "It takes people to join together and give each other support."

The Anthonys held Sunday's vigil in honor of all missing children in Central Florida.

The official search for Caylee, led by the volunteer group Texas EquuSearch, is expected to resume Saturday

_____

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1107 on: November 03, 2008, 10:33:52 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/3/caylee39s_grandparents_holding_onto_hope.html

Caylee's Grandparents Holding Onto Hope
Monday, November 03, 2008 8:35:55 AM

"No one person can ever get through a tragedy," Cindy Anthony said. "It takes people to join together and give each other support."

Good Morning Monkeys!

I wish Cindy would just come out and say the reason they are doing the vigils is to pad their bank account!  I just can't imagine who would be dumb enough to donate to them!

Lisa
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: November 03, 2008, 10:35:21 AM »

Morning Janet  I am thinking that the discrepancy in policies is between the jail and the bar ... it is not "unethical" to "hug" a client per the "Bar" but it is not allowed in the jail ... I would assume for various reasons ... passing contriband, is just one that comes to mind ...   

If you ask me ... it's just too close for "comfort" .... with her parents "out of the way" (not "allowed" to see her or haven't per choice of their own, however you choose to look at it) Baez is all the "contact" she has .... except of course for the guards ...

I find it odd that Baez will use her "family" as a source for the defense in Casey's ability to raise Caylee as a "happy, healthy child in a "close family environment" ...yet  ... he granted her/Casey access to his office 6 hrs a day to "get her out of the house and away from her family" and is now "discouraging visits from her parents supposedly because they are taped" .... Can't have it both ways Jose! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: November 03, 2008, 10:35:54 AM »

klaasend look what I found.  Maybe you could make it special, like you added Leonard's name to the cowboy.  Maybe it is good just the way it is LMAO

I'm sure I can get creative with it,....THANKS! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: November 03, 2008, 10:36:07 AM »

Morning Monkeys, cold and rainy here in Detroit   

Good morning all.  70's in the Midwest, its awesome.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1111 on: November 03, 2008, 10:36:40 AM »

Good morning all.  70's in the Midwest, its awesome.

Nice and warm here in Texas!

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: November 03, 2008, 10:39:21 AM »

This morning you would feel at home in the Fraser Valley and British Columbia ...

Janet

_____

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: November 03, 2008, 10:44:16 AM »

Cindy said she lost control of her emotions when a little girl around Caylee's age hugged her. 

So ... all we have is Cindy's word for it ... again ... she told the media that she got emotional ... hhhuummm .... I wonder if anyone saw it for real ... I spoke with the woman face to face with pictures of Caylee surrounding us and have yet to see emotion! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1114 on: November 03, 2008, 10:45:47 AM »

Since it is a bit slow right now I thought I would post this from ws site under the thread Name a scenario where KC's actions would be justified.

This one is just way too funny!

As I've said before. She is the unwitting victim in all of this. She dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass with ZG at the stairs, like she has many times before. She had no idead ZG didn't have an apt there, she assumed she did because she always dropped her off there. After she left, a man who has a"problem" with ZG knocks her out and grabs her and Caylee and throws them in his car and follows KC. After KC parks, he jimmies her trunk open and throws ZG and Caylee in the trunk, mouths duct taped, and throws in a pizza to boot. After he slams the trunk, Caylee succumbs and dies, in the meantime ZG is unconscious. ZG lives off of the pizza for days. After KC runs out of gas at the Amscot, ZG pries open the trunk and conducts a mock burial for Caylee, and then ZG is promptly eaten by an alligator.

The reason KC has seemed so carefree is because the abductor followed her home and implanted a "don't worry, be happy" chip in her head.

End of story.

Case dismissed.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: November 03, 2008, 10:59:22 AM »

Good morning Klaas.  Sorry O/T.  I was lost for a while...shown as guest.
Finally remembered my password and voila...here I am.  How did I get lost in the first place?  I'm logged in forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: November 03, 2008, 11:00:25 AM »

Finally remembered my password and voila...here I am.  How did I get lost in the first place?  I'm logged in forever.

I haven't a clue?  Maybe something on your PC?  Sounds like a saved password didn't save.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1117 on: November 03, 2008, 11:03:06 AM »

Since it is a bit slow right now I thought I would post this from ws site under the thread Name a scenario where KC's actions would be justified.

This one is just way too funny!

As I've said before. She is the unwitting victim in all of this. She dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass with ZG at the stairs, like she has many times before. She had no idead ZG didn't have an apt there, she assumed she did because she always dropped her off there. After she left, a man who has a"problem" with ZG knocks her out and grabs her and Caylee and throws them in his car and follows KC. After KC parks, he jimmies her trunk open and throws ZG and Caylee in the trunk, mouths duct taped, and throws in a pizza to boot. After he slams the trunk, Caylee succumbs and dies, in the meantime ZG is unconscious. ZG lives off of the pizza for days. After KC runs out of gas at the Amscot, ZG pries open the trunk and conducts a mock burial for Caylee, and then ZG is promptly eaten by an alligator.

The reason KC has seemed so carefree is because the abductor followed her home and implanted a "don't worry, be happy" chip in her head.

End of story.

Case dismissed.   

Wow. Don't let Cindy get a hold of that. It will be her new "story."  I especially like the part where he threw in the pizza.

Yes. The only way Casey is innocent is if everything else we know to be true is in fact a lie.

I remember you, Caylee.
estee023
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: November 03, 2008, 11:04:24 AM »

I would like to know where people are getting these pictures of the little girl? I pray everyday and night that caylee will be ok.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: November 03, 2008, 11:04:44 AM »

I haven't a clue?  Maybe something on your PC?  Sounds like a saved password didn't save.
Thanks Klaas.  Well, I'm glad to be back...Phew!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.