March 28, 2024, 12:30:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455710 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: November 03, 2008, 01:00:22 PM »

Today is the 3rd.  I am getting all psyched about the hunt for Caylee.  8000 people all on the Lord's side, all on Caylee's side looking for her.  Surely this is the moment we are waiting for.  Casey, do you feel it??? 

I think 8000 searchers may be an over estimate, I'm hoping they get around 3000..that would be huge.

Three thousand is the number of searchers that Tim Miller estimates.  According to Leonard Padilla the eight thousand number was referring to the how many inquiries Tim had received.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Jennifer Hudson`s Nephew Found Shot to Death
Aired October 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, ASSISTING IN EQUUSEARCH EFFORTS FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: We`re going to start with meeting with Tim on the 7th so that we have everything organized. We`ve got -- according to what Tim told me this past Saturday, we`ve got over 7,000 people, closer to 8,000 that have actually called his headquarters.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/27/ng.01.html

Texas Team To Resume Caylee Anthony Search
Searchers Will Also Look For Jennifer Kesse
POSTED: 8:21 pm EDT November 1, 2008
UPDATED: 8:32 pm EDT November 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony is about to resume, officials said on Saturday.

Anthony disappeared more than four months ago.

On Saturday, the Texas-based Equu-search said it hopes to have 3,000 volunteers when it resumes efforts to find Anthony in a week.

The search team will also spend some time looking for Jennifer Kesse, who's been missing for nearly three years.

Among those who will be in Orlando is high-profile bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, the same man who helped bond mother Casey Anthony out of jail the first time.

At first, he said, he believed the girl was still alive, but he quickly changed his mind and left town, saying he was frustrated with Casey Anthony's lack of cooperation.

Padilla will also bring some of his team along with him.

The search will center around Boggy Creek and Tradesport Drive near the Orlando International Airport, not too far from the Anthony home.

Volunteers are being asked to report at 8 a.m. next Saturday, be older than 18 and bring a photo identification to prove it.

Even though Caylee Anthony's body has not been found, her Casey Anthony has been charged with the child's murder.

She remains in jail without bond.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17866217/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: November 03, 2008, 01:00:24 PM »

IIRC - I think the this weeks document dump will be on Wednesday.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: November 03, 2008, 01:00:52 PM »

If LE has declared Caylee dead, has the Anthony's gotten a death certificate?

I would have to assume family is responsible for asking a judge for a declaration of her death, before a death certificate can be issued.. since there is no body.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1183 on: November 03, 2008, 01:01:54 PM »

That hug is soooo staged!   Cindy lives for being the star on camera!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17873279/index.html

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: November 03, 2008, 01:02:31 PM »

Can ... I hope the dates of the chloroform searches are officially confirmed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: November 03, 2008, 01:04:24 PM »

Just wanted to give an update to my continued effort to get Noreen Reineer's help in this case.

I called Det Yuri Melich and told him that Noreen would be willing to help at no charge but he told me that they were not interested.   I again contacted Noreen and asked if she could have a detective from another agency that she worked with in the past to contact Det Melich and speak with him about her and her track record hoping that would help.  She has told me that being that she is bound by ethics in her profession as a Professional Psychic Investigator that she cannot help in this case unless she is asked to by LE or family.   She is disappointed that they don't want her help.

So as a last ditch attempt, I have contacted TES and told them about Noreen and her work and asked them if they would consider her offer.  I have read somewhere that Tim Miller is not too keen on using "psychics" on his searches, but I am hoping he will consider Ms. Reineer and her insight in the upcoming search for Caylee.

I think it's great that you are trying to get her help.  Would she consider talking with someone associated with the TES search, or does it have to be an official?

I am hoping that if Tim Miller agrees to her help that he in turn can talk to Det Melich and they can get the ball rolling.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: November 03, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »

Can ... I hope the dates of the chloroform searches are officially confirmed.

Janet
Me too Janet...that and a lot more.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: November 03, 2008, 01:04:54 PM »

this is on the bottom of the helpfindcaylee.com website:

Help Find Caylee™ and Caylee Marie Anthony™
Copyright© 2008. All rights reserved.

However I just checked the US Patent and TM office and there's nothing on file for those TM's.

The Anthonys lying AGAIN? shocking.

Help Find Caylee ...Caylee Marie Anthony

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: November 03, 2008, 01:07:29 PM »

Just wanted to give an update to my continued effort to get Noreen Reineer's help in this case.

I called Det Yuri Melich and told him that Noreen would be willing to help at no charge but he told me that they were not interested.   I again contacted Noreen and asked if she could have a detective from another agency that she worked with in the past to contact Det Melich and speak with him about her and her track record hoping that would help.  She has told me that being that she is bound by ethics in her profession as a Professional Psychic Investigator that she cannot help in this case unless she is asked to by LE or family.   She is disappointed that they don't want her help.

So as a last ditch attempt, I have contacted TES and told them about Noreen and her work and asked them if they would consider her offer.  I have read somewhere that Tim Miller is not too keen on using "psychics" on his searches, but I am hoping he will consider Ms. Reineer and her insight in the upcoming search for Caylee.

I think it's great that you are trying to get her help.  Would she consider talking with someone associated with the TES search, or does it have to be an official?

I am hoping that if Tim Miller agrees to her help that he in turn can talk to Det Melich and they can get the ball rolling.
Karmalady.  Do you know if Noreen knows something that could be helpful to the search.  Or does the process...or whatever it is...begin when she has been given permission by fam. or LE? tia
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1189 on: November 03, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »

Sometimes I quote well, other times I'm a dud. 
I gotta run to the post office.  My son is coming  home from Iraq (thank you Lord!).  This was his second and last deployment.  He sent all his stuff home in trunks and I gotta go get them at the post office.  See you later Monkeys.

Congratulations Bikerbev!! And tell him THANK YOU from all of us!!        

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1190 on: November 03, 2008, 01:12:33 PM »

Lisa

Is it bad to think I would not let my teenager near her and especially not a small child? Oh, well. I just thought it. Bad or not. 

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: November 03, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Can anyone give me a quick update of happenings since Friday Plz?  TIA
We are waiting for another doc drop but I don't know what it is going to be.  Tes is forming a possee for the 8th to search for Caylee - yippee kai yai yay!!!!!!

Also-in case you didn't know and are interested,  Klaas has set up a prayer schedule:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3946.msg523966#new

Thanks Muffy.  Is this a personal prayer time or something online?  I'm not sure how this works.
Mammy ~  It's a 24 hour prayer chain.   Each monkey that wants to participate signs up for a time slot.    It is for Nov. 8th, the day the new search starts for Caylee.  If you go to the link I posted, you can see the open schedule, and you post when you would like to pray.  I haven't put in for a time slot yet, because I usually wait to see what slots are left open toward the end, since I'm flexible with time.  Sometimes, some monkeys have chosen to pray together, during that time. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: November 03, 2008, 01:15:40 PM »

However I just checked the US Patent and TM office and there's nothing on file for those TM's.

They can't trademark or copyright Caylee's name. It's Caylee's name (and she's not here to give permission), not theirs.  As for "Help Find Caylee".. what if (heaven forbid) another girl by the name of Caylee goes missing? That family will then have to come up with some unique way to ask for help? It's completely ridiculous. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: November 03, 2008, 01:15:46 PM »

Lisa

I am not so sure.

I have never doubted that Cindy loved Caylee with all her heart and ... I believe that Casey resented her mother for all the love that was bestowed on Caylee.

Janet
______

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Complete Text Of Casey Anthony's Jailhouse Phone Call
Mother-Daughter Exchange Harsh Words In Missing Girl Mystery
POSTED: 6:34 pm EDT July 25, 2008
UPDATED: 3:42 pm EDT July 28, 2008

"Nobody is saying anything bad about you," Kristina said. "Your family is with you 100 percent."

"No they're not," Casey Anthony said. "That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

"Yes they are," Kristina said.

"They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back," Casey Anthony said. "And you know what, that is all I care about right now."

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

_____

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: November 03, 2008, 01:16:38 PM »

Thank you Muffy.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1195 on: November 03, 2008, 01:16:54 PM »

Lisa

Is it bad to think I would not let my teenager near her and especially not a small child? Oh, well. I just thought it. Bad or not. 

No, it's not bad.  I have no love for the A's.  They are evil incarnate.  There is no way in hell I would let my child nears those freaks.

Lisa
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: November 03, 2008, 01:19:02 PM »

O/T  Dear Iamheretoday,  Your avatar is hysterical!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: November 03, 2008, 01:21:15 PM »

They can't trademark or copyright Caylee's name. It's Caylee's name (and she's not here to give permission), not theirs.  As for "Help Find Caylee".. what if (heaven forbid) another girl by the name of Caylee goes missing? That family will then have to come up with some unique way to ask for help? It's completely ridiculous. 

anothermonkey  ... you are sooo brave.  I do exactly what I am told by the "powers that be".

Hey ... I do not remove the tags from pillows that say "do not remove tag".  Think about it.  There just may be a tracking device involved and ... the "pillow police" will be at my door and ... I may be hauled off ... never to be seen again.

Janet

_____

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1198 on: November 03, 2008, 01:22:15 PM »

Lisa

I am not so sure.

I have never doubted that Cindy loved Caylee with all her heart and ... I believe that Casey resented her mother for all the love that was bestowed on Caylee.

Janet
______

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Complete Text Of Casey Anthony's Jailhouse Phone Call
Mother-Daughter Exchange Harsh Words In Missing Girl Mystery
POSTED: 6:34 pm EDT July 25, 2008
UPDATED: 3:42 pm EDT July 28, 2008

"Nobody is saying anything bad about you," Kristina said. "Your family is with you 100 percent."

"No they're not," Casey Anthony said. "That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

"Yes they are," Kristina said.

"They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back," Casey Anthony said. "And you know what, that is all I care about right now."

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

I'm sure that Cindy did love Caylee while she was living.  But the new objects of her affection happen to be cameras and $$$$.  Her quote from last night:

"Having other families go through the same thing, words can't describe it. I mean, you need it," Cindy said

The focus is never on Caylee, it is alway on Casey or the Anthony's pain.   

Lisa
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: November 03, 2008, 01:25:12 PM »

Karmalady.  Do you know if Noreen knows something that could be helpful to the search.  Or does the process...or whatever it is...begin when she has been given permission by fam. or LE? tia

I know Noreen works through what is called psychometry, in which an item belonging to the victim is used.  It is how she works best but I believe she has worked with photographs of victims also.  I got the impression from her that she already has some "insight" into this case.  She never came out and said that but did say she thought she could be of help.  Her willingness to do this for no fee/publicity and just wanting to help when she's so busy gives me that impression.   I can only hope someone in authority will just talk to her and see what she has to say.  I don't see how it can hurt.  She is not going to risk her reputation and lead them in circles if she didn't think she could help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.