March 28, 2024, 11:56:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455702 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: November 03, 2008, 01:52:14 PM »

Thank you all for feeling blessed for what my son has done in Iraq.  He called his sister (my daughter) last night and said they just flew in from Germany and were in Portland, Maine.   They had a four hour layover and then were going onto a base in Texas where they have to go through some pyschological questioning and testing before they'll be released.  All standard stuff.  He should be flying home on the 8th!     The first time he was in Iraq, he'd call home and we'd be talking and then I'd hear incoming mortar fire where he was.  And son would still be talking away to me.  I'm like, "uh, do you have to take cover?" and he'd be laughing saying the Iraqi's don't have good aim..I'll be fine."  Can you believe that?  Read this article...this is some woman!

Lordy...my eyes startedto water reading this....he is back in the USA....thank you God!!  I know you can't wait to just hold him!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: November 03, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »

I believe the trademark issue may for once, not be the fault of the A's!! On the internet, there is actually a company trying to sell Caylee Anthony T-shirts, mugs and other types of memorabillia...This co. is not affiliated with the A's and it could be their effort to stop this sickness!! I couldn't believe it when I saw that site!

Carmen
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: November 03, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »

Janet -- pillow police. You are too funny. If I see a sign that reads do not touch, I try so hard not to touch but sometimes I do. 

You are all rebels!!! I may need to really question my affiliation here!! I suppose now I am going to find out that there are people on this forum who take tags off of mattresses too?!!! Sheesh..Americans..Just don't know how to behave!

Carmen
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: November 03, 2008, 01:55:31 PM »

Janet -- pillow police. You are too funny. If I see a sign that reads do not touch, I try so hard not to touch but sometimes I do. 

You are all rebels!!! I may need to really question my affiliation here!! I suppose now I am going to find out that there are people on this forum who take tags off of mattresses too?!!! Sheesh..Americans..Just don't know how to behave!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: November 03, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »

IIRC, only the consumer is allowed to take tags off of pillows, mattresses, etc...  NOT the person/company selling it. Therefore, you are allowed to remove it once you get it home from the store. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: November 03, 2008, 02:06:12 PM »

IIRC, only the consumer is allowed to take tags off of pillows, mattresses, etc...  NOT the person/company selling it. Therefore, you are allowed to remove it once you get it home from the store. 
Are you sure? It sounds to me like someone is playing fast and loose with the rules again??? LOL

Carmen
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1226 on: November 03, 2008, 02:08:31 PM »

Well, I think I am going to take a walk on the wild side and say..

Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony!!  (And no more money to fund the insain)

After hearing Tim last night on Dana, I have no doubts that they are going to find her.  Klaas I am glad that you gave Red permission to come to Florida...it will be nice to see his photos!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1227 on: November 03, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »

Are you sure? It sounds to me like someone is playing fast and loose with the rules again??? LOL
Ha ha!  I remove them, my hubs says its illegal to.  I just remind him that we do not have any FBI-Pillow Division friends that frequent our home so we should be ok. 
Now I do like to go down the cola isle at the grociery store and shake random bottles of soda. (just playin)

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: November 03, 2008, 02:12:58 PM »

Just wanted to give an update to my continued effort to get Noreen Reineer's help in this case.

I called Det Yuri Melich and told him that Noreen would be willing to help at no charge but he told me that they were not interested.   I again contacted Noreen and asked if she could have a detective from another agency that she worked with in the past to contact Det Melich and speak with him about her and her track record hoping that would help.  She has told me that being that she is bound by ethics in her profession as a Professional Psychic Investigator that she cannot help in this case unless she is asked to by LE or family.   She is disappointed that they don't want her help.

So as a last ditch attempt, I have contacted TES and told them about Noreen and her work and asked them if they would consider her offer.  I have read somewhere that Tim Miller is not too keen on using "psychics" on his searches, but I am hoping he will consider Ms. Reineer and her insight in the upcoming search for Caylee.

I think it's great that you are trying to get her help.  Would she consider talking with someone associated with the TES search, or does it have to be an official?

I am hoping that if Tim Miller agrees to her help that he in turn can talk to Det Melich and they can get the ball rolling.
Karmalady.  Do you know if Noreen knows something that could be helpful to the search.  Or does the process...or whatever it is...begin when she has been given permission by fam. or LE? tia

I know Noreen works through what is called psychometry, in which an item belonging to the victim is used.  It is how she works best but I believe she has worked with photographs of victims also.  I got the impression from her that she already has some "insight" into this case.  She never came out and said that but did say she thought she could be of help.  Her willingness to do this for no fee/publicity and just wanting to help when she's so busy gives me that impression.   I can only hope someone in authority will just talk to her and see what she has to say.  I don't see how it can hurt.  She is not going to risk her reputation and lead them in circles if she didn't think she could help.
Oh yes, I've heard of psychometry.  Thank you Karmalady and thank you for your efforts to help little Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: November 03, 2008, 02:14:25 PM »

OH!!!

Well ... I know I will be preoccupied most of the afternoon Monkeys.  I hope there are no new developments in the Caylee Marie case.

Let me see.  There are two double mattresses ... four single matresses and ... countless pillows that need attending to.  I will have my hubby sharpen the sissors on that stone he keeps somewhere.

Busy ... Busy ... Busy ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: November 03, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »

I am Canadian so we tend to be rule followers! I do like to stand the wrong way in elevators! That really creeps people out! I am very nervous about the search but I hope our prayers are heard!

Carmen
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: November 03, 2008, 02:18:40 PM »

I am very excited about see my son.  What a relief to know here's on US soil, yeah, that's a great feeling.  I used to think, we he was a teen ager on missions trips,  being in another state from me was too far, but after him being on another continent in a foreign land, another state is not bad at all!

You all are so funny with the pillow tags. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: November 03, 2008, 02:19:46 PM »

Fast and loose????  I went to high school with them!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: November 03, 2008, 02:20:06 PM »

I am very excited about seeing my son.  What a relief to know he's on US soil, yeah, that's a great feeling.  I used to think, we he was a teen ager on missions trips,  being in another state from me was too far, but after him being on another continent in a foreign land, another state is not bad at all!

Edited
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: November 03, 2008, 02:21:20 PM »

OH!!!

Well ... I know I will be preoccupied most of the afternoon Monkeys.  I hope there are no new developments in the Caylee Marie case.

Let me see.  There are two double mattresses ... four single matresses and ... countless pillows that need attending to.  I will have my hubby sharpen the sissors on that stone he keeps somewhere.

Busy ... Busy ... Busy ...

Janet

http://www.wisegeek.com/why-cant-you-take-the-tag-off-of-a-mattress.htm

Removing mattress tags has been a source of a great many jokes. Until recently, most mattress tags contained the bold statement that removing the tag was illegal and punishable by law. This may have frightened some children who actually ripped off mattress tags, but the warning was never meant to apply to people who had actually purchased a mattress.

However, many people were actually not aware the law was intended for mattress dealers, hence the jokes began regarding people serving hard time for removing mattress tags. Finally, enough public concern arose in the last decade to change to the message so it was clear a consumer could remove the mattress tags without suffering FBI raids or possible unknown imprisonment for committing this “serious” crime.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: November 03, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »

I am Canadian so we tend to be rule followers! I do like to stand the wrong way in elevators! That really creeps people out! I am very nervous about the search but I hope our prayers are heard!
What,? There's a right way to stand in elevators????

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: November 03, 2008, 02:27:11 PM »

Look towards the people instead of at the door and the lighted numbers...You will notice people get out before their floor!!!

Carmen
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: November 03, 2008, 02:29:23 PM »

Look towards the people instead of at the door and the lighted numbers...You will notice people get out before their floor!!!
Ohhhhhhh.  Well, people tend to talk to me in elevators, stores, the gym, the post office, so Im usually looking at them.  I thought maybe you stood backwards!!! 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: November 03, 2008, 02:35:20 PM »

I am very excited about see my son.  What a relief to know here's on US soil, yeah, that's a great feeling.  I used to think, we he was a teen ager on missions trips,  being in another state from me was too far, but after him being on another continent in a foreign land, another state is not bad at all!

Tell your son "thanks for his service."  God Bless him and God Bless America!
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: November 03, 2008, 02:38:02 PM »

There used to be a skit on Saturday Night Live (I think) regrading elevator behavior...very funny...actors would face the back of the elevator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.