March 28, 2024, 02:11:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455598 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1260 on: November 03, 2008, 03:16:38 PM »

It is still not known who Murts guest is going to be?  He is not Nancy Grace!!  He can not keep stringing us along like this.  Maybe if we do reverse psychology on him and act like we dont care he will tell us!  Nah, he will pull a Casey and stay hush.  MURT PLAY FAIR!! 

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: November 03, 2008, 03:18:03 PM »

Im sorry Cute if that sounded snotty.  I am in my third day of giving up Diet Coke (Doctors orders) and plus the stupid stupid time change, so I am cranky!!! 

I know this is OT but I hope it's not too personal.  Could you share why your doctor wants you off Diet Coke?  That's literally all my husband and I drink.  TIA
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: November 03, 2008, 03:22:03 PM »

I did not realize that LE had told someone they were the father!!! What a horrible experience if you did not know beforehand and maybe even worse if you did!! So, I am assuming if they told someone that he was the father then the father is deceased story is NOT true(unless of course LE is suddenly into seances) When did this info come out?

Carmen
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: November 03, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

O/T topic here, but this article is interesting and it sheds some light on the ability to recover mitochondrial DNA. In this case it was just recently used to identify a WWII soldier who was in a plane crash in 1944.

http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/release.aspx?releaseid=12328

That is an awesome story!  Thank you for posting.  How uplifting to hear that his family will finally have some closure.  Its amazing what science can do...no wonder I failed it in school..its so over my head!! 

Speaking of DNA, I hope we hear the outcome soon as to who the father is of Caylee.  I am amazed that the LE has told this man, yet he has not come forward to put a stop to the circus of the Anthony's. 

Dolce, looks like I've missed something somewhere (not surprising since my eyes ache after so many hours on the computer).  Anyway, did I understand what you wrote to mean that LE HAS told the father that he's the father?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: November 03, 2008, 03:23:11 PM »

Im sorry Cute if that sounded snotty.  I am in my third day of giving up Diet Coke (Doctors orders) and plus the stupid stupid time change, so I am cranky!!! 

I know this is OT but I hope it's not too personal.  Could you share why your doctor wants you off Diet Coke?  That's literally all my husband and I drink.  TIA
There is a ingred. in Diet Coke called Peterline or something like that that he says is very bad.  I am now drinking juice with sparkling water added to it.  It's good and the water gives it a fizz.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: November 03, 2008, 03:24:03 PM »

Cindy's brother said they lost the house when they lost the car lot.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: November 03, 2008, 03:24:45 PM »

O/T topic here, but this article is interesting and it sheds some light on the ability to recover mitochondrial DNA. In this case it was just recently used to identify a WWII soldier who was in a plane crash in 1944.

WOW...thanks...interesting article....64 years later he is identified...WOW

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1267 on: November 03, 2008, 03:26:02 PM »

That is an awesome story!  Thank you for posting.  How uplifting to hear that his family will finally have some closure.  Its amazing what science can do...no wonder I failed it in school..its so over my head!! 

Speaking of DNA, I hope we hear the outcome soon as to who the father is of Caylee.  I am amazed that the LE has told this man, yet he has not come forward to put a stop to the circus of the Anthony's. 

Dolce, looks like I've missed something somewhere (not surprising since my eyes ache after so many hours on the computer).  Anyway, did I understand what you wrote to mean that LE HAS told the father that he's the father?
Yes from what I recall, it was stated that LE knows who the father is and they notified that person.  After this info Leonard stated it on NG as well as to a monkey who had called him, this is how the speculation elevated in the assumption by some monkeys that the father was Lee.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1268 on: November 03, 2008, 03:27:04 PM »

There is a ingred. in Diet Coke called Peterline or something like that that he says is very bad.  I am now drinking juice with sparkling water added to it.  It's good and the water gives it a fizz.....

Thanks for answering.  We have alot of headaches but I've been attributing it to long hours on the computer with this case.  I was just wondering if they were tying it to tired brain syndrome...as in sleep deprivation, etc.  Could possibly be the caffeine but I think it's the unknown whereabouts of little Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: November 03, 2008, 03:27:57 PM »

Dolce...please explain what you mean....I am a tad lost on this one!  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1270 on: November 03, 2008, 03:28:21 PM »

WOW...thanks...interesting article....64 years later he is identified...WOW

Forensic science is amazing. With everything I've read, hope is increasing for finding Caylee.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: November 03, 2008, 03:29:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Can anyone give me a quick update of happenings since Friday Plz?  TIA

Mammy ... the following media articles will give you an overview of what tool place over the weekend.  I was not on the forum most of Saturday and Sunday ... so I may have missed something.

Janet

++++++++

Anthony’s defense team questions prosecution witnesses 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 4:56 AM EDT
Created: Thursday, 30 Oct 2008, 9:15 PM EDT 
By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7759611&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Case Against Casey: Timeline Into Caylee's Disappearance Probed
Local 6 Investigates Missing Girl Case
POSTED: 9:09 am EDT October 31, 2008
UPDATED: 10:26 am EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.local6.com/news/17855547/detail.html

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17859993/detail.html#-

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

LEONARD PADILLA UPHOLDS JOSE BAEZ
NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Attorney Being Investigated for Hugging his Client
Aired October 31, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/31/ng.01.html

Is that a ghost behind George and Cindy Anthony? 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 2:58 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 2:56 PM EDT 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7765771&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

NOVEMBER 1, 2008

Texas Team To Resume Caylee Anthony Search
Searchers Will Also Look For Jennifer Kesse
POSTED: 8:21 pm EDT November 1, 2008
UPDATED: 8:32 pm EDT November 1, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17866217/detail.html

EquuSearch Moves Command Center For Caylee Search
Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:48:13 AM

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/1/equusearch_moves_command_center_for_caylee_search.html

NOVEMBER 3, 2008

Caylee's Grandparents Holding Onto Hope
Monday, November 03, 2008 8:35:55 AM

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/3/caylee39s_grandparents_holding_onto_hope.html

Cindy Anthony Becomes Emotional While Hugging Little Girl At Vigil
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 9:23 am EST November 3, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17872004/detail.html

+++++++

Quote from: klaasend on October 31, 2008, 03:15:40 AM

Alleged Email:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:51 PM
To: REDACTED
Cc: REDACTED
Subject: Re: Texas Equisearch

In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally...

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

-End alleged email-

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1272 on: November 03, 2008, 03:30:54 PM »

Is that the chemical that turns poisonous if it reaches over a certain heated temp?  I remember reading a few years ago that leaving Diet soda products in the hot car can cause them to turn poisonous..granted the odds were slim, but the odds were still there.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1273 on: November 03, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »

Dolce...please explain what you mean....I am a tad lost on this one!  TIA
Please see above posts as I did.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: November 03, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »

DR - you might want to read up on diet coke in fact any cola

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_main_ingredients_of_Diet_Coke

Diet Coke contains: -Carbonated water -Caramel color -Aspartame (A sugar-replacement sweetener which is the basis of NutraSweet and Equal, and has been discovered to cause harm to the brain and nervouse system, causing anything from spasms or shooting pains, numbness, tinnitus, depression, impaired vision and mempory loss to dizzyness. Indeed, the term 'Aspartame Disease' has been coined to describe these maladies. Dangerous stuff, that.) -Phosphoric Acid (Though this is used to remove rust in a more concentrated form, there are such relatively little and more dissapated amounts in coke that there is no need to get in a tizzy about it. Though, If you are a pretty regular, heavy drinker of this, or any soda, consider using a straw, which will keep the majority of this further from your teeth, since it can cause damage to your enamel. Ew!) -Citric Acid -Potassium Benzoate (protects the taste) -Natural flavors (to give it that yummy snap.) -Caffeine (Sweet, sweet caffeine...)

All in all, Diet Coke is basically chemicle soup, and probobly something that nature never intended that any living thing consume as nourishment.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: November 03, 2008, 03:35:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Can anyone give me a quick update of happenings since Friday Plz?  TIA

mammy ... I almost forgot.  Tim Miller is such a genuine person ...

Janet

++++++

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, November 2, 2008 - Guests Include Drew Peterson and Attorney Joel Brodsky, Victim's Rights Advocate Jacque Hollander, Author Fred Rosen, WNDB Radio News Director Mark Williams and Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discussing The TES Return To Orlando.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/11/02/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-drew-peterson-and-attorney-joel-brodsky-victims-rights-advocate-jacque-hollander-author-fred-ros/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: November 03, 2008, 03:37:44 PM »

Oh, you should look up peterline if it's what I'm thinking about! LOL

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1277 on: November 03, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »

Hi, Dolce. Do you see my new baby? She is hairy but cute.

Give up diet coke? Oh crap. 

If LE knows who daddy is, IMO that limits the pool of potential daddies. I don't think they went out and tested every dude she slept with. That will be an interesting piece of the puzzle during the trial.

I remember you, Caylee.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: November 03, 2008, 03:38:57 PM »

Oh, you should look up peterline if it's what I'm thinking about! LOL

Sorry for the quotes, but my words were gone....look up peterline....if it's what I think it is..everyone should know about this!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: November 03, 2008, 03:42:12 PM »

oops...my bad.   I was thinking of Saltpeter. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.