March 28, 2024, 10:36:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455680 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1280 on: November 03, 2008, 03:43:27 PM »

Hi, Dolce. Do you see my new baby? She is hairy but cute.

Give up diet coke? Oh crap. 

If LE knows who daddy is, IMO that limits the pool of potential daddies. I don't think they went out and tested every dude she slept with. That will be an interesting piece of the puzzle during the trial.

Yes your precious little one is ADORABLE!  Hugg-a-licious!! 

I am almost 99.9% possitive I did not dream it up...I know for certain that LP said it more than once, that LE does infact know who the father of Caylee is, and that the person had been notified.  Someone on the board even mentioned in following that they wondered if it was the original Jesus "Jessy" guy and they could have had his DNA from the accident.  Also, we know that the DNA testing results of Jesse Grund he had surrendered to LE. 

Its all starting to blend in, but I am looking for the original thread that had all the good info.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: November 03, 2008, 03:45:46 PM »

If LE knows who daddy is, IMO that limits the pool of potential daddies. I don't think they went out and tested every dude she slept with. That will be an interesting piece of the puzzle during the trial.

I am almost 99.9% possitive I did not dream it up...I know for certain that LP said it more than once, that LE does infact know who the father of Caylee is, and that the person had been notified.  Someone on the board even mentioned in following that they wondered if it was the original Jesus "Jessy" guy and they could have had his DNA from the accident.  Also, we know that the DNA testing results of Jesse Grund he had surrendered to LE. 

Its all starting to blend in, but I am looking for the original thread that had all the good info.

Dr. Baden did state that LE would definately know who the father is and Dr. Baden made it sound like he knew as well.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1282 on: November 03, 2008, 03:48:13 PM »

Yes!!  YES!!  Baden too!!  Thank you Klaas!  I knew I was not going crazy....well not yet atleast.

LP stated it on NG as well as to a monkey over the telephone. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: November 03, 2008, 03:48:26 PM »

oops...my bad.   I was thinking of Saltpeter. 

hahahahahaha....I googled peterline and diet coke and got nuttin!  LLOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: November 03, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »

I even think that LP said LE knew who the father was after they went to interview MH...correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he said it on NG.  But I have three runners up, 1) JP Chatt 2) the unidentified man in the black and white picture and 3) MH
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1285 on: November 03, 2008, 03:49:54 PM »

Dr. Baden did state that LE would definately know who the father is and Dr. Baden made it sound like he knew as well.

We need to know, dammit!! 

Oh! Hello everyone!  Please pardon my "enthusiasm" over the paternity issue, lol. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: November 03, 2008, 03:50:49 PM »

I remember all of it up to the point of 'the father had been notified'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: November 03, 2008, 03:51:10 PM »

I even think that LP said LE knew who the father was after they went to interview MH...correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he said it on NG.  But I have three runners up, 1) JP Chatt 2) the unidentified man in the black and white picture and 3) MH

I would vote for JP Chatt..The resemblence between him and Caylee is startling.

Carmen
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: November 03, 2008, 03:52:18 PM »

We need to know, dammit!! 

Oh! Hello everyone!  Please pardon my "enthusiasm" over the paternity issue, lol. 

Hi flossy!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: November 03, 2008, 03:54:05 PM »

Same here.. I don't recall any exact statement that the father had been told.  If it's true,  it's amazing that family hasn't come out and said a word about it..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: November 03, 2008, 03:55:35 PM »

Remind me who MH is please.  Thanks,
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1291 on: November 03, 2008, 03:56:41 PM »

I thought that possibly the guy in the black and white photo was Jesse Ortiz *BELOW*

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: November 03, 2008, 03:57:12 PM »

Remind me who MH is please.  Thanks,
Mark Hawkins the Marine in CA.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: November 03, 2008, 03:57:15 PM »

BRANDI - nice work!  I love it!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: November 03, 2008, 03:57:35 PM »

Since I have given up my three cup a day addiction to Tim Horton's coffee  ... I have only been drinking green tea and water.  It takes a while longer to clear the cob webs in the morning but ...

Janet
________

Don't Drink the Diet Coke
Feeling depressed or fatigued? Maybe you should check out the ingredients in that bottle in your hand.
by John McManamy

http://www.mcmanweb.com/diet_coke.html

+++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1295 on: November 03, 2008, 03:59:27 PM »

I will find it as it sparked the other part of the conversation that it must have been Lee as the family was notified something about the DNA outcome.  George went for a walk after wards.  I will find it, its on the threads, and I remember who all was in the conversation...so give me a few mins!  I have a billion windows opened here.  LOL

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1296 on: November 03, 2008, 04:00:11 PM »

Yes!!  YES!!  Baden too!!  Thank you Klaas!  I knew I was not going crazy....well not yet atleast.

LP stated it on NG as well as to a monkey over the telephone. 

Yep, I think "dad" knows, the family knows and LE knows. No, the monkeys want to know.

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: November 03, 2008, 04:00:48 PM »

BRANDI - nice work!  I love it!

LOL .. thanks.

Wait until you see all the other costumes I have made! I'll post them all somewhere and send you the link soon.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1298 on: November 03, 2008, 04:01:50 PM »

I agree, but JP Chatt was not in the picture until Amy as he was/is her roommate.  Casey was dating Ricardo at that time.  I do not think JP was around prior to that...I COULD BE WRONG!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: November 03, 2008, 04:02:45 PM »

O/T

Convicted Child-Killer Joseph Duncan Gets 6 Life Sentences

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,446228,00.html

Couldn't happen to a more deserving monster Evil or Very Mad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.