March 28, 2024, 08:54:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455667 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: November 03, 2008, 04:26:45 PM »

Sorry, I have been out of the loop of late. Could someone remind me who MH is that might be the dad?
Mark Hawkins, the marine in California
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: November 03, 2008, 04:26:51 PM »

Thanks for the link, TMom.  I've bookmarked it to share with my husband.  (His is the scientific mind in the family.)  It would be worth giving up if only the veil of fatigue lifted!  I think I will try to at least limit my intake if not stop altogether.  I'll let Sunny and the other monkeys who are quitting smoking be my inspirations.

I will admit I do have a Zero Coke from time to time...as soon as the piece of paper filled with grass no longer has a hold on me....I'll tackle giving up those cokes too

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1322 on: November 03, 2008, 04:27:21 PM »

O/T

Convicted Child-Killer Joseph Duncan Gets 6 Life Sentences

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,446228,00.html

Couldn't happen to a more deserving monster Evil or Very Mad

What a travesty of justice!!!!

This monster premediatedly took the lives of how many innocent people and ... perpetrated unimaginable ongoing torture upon two defenseless children and ... he did not receive the ultimate penalty under the law!!!!

In my opinion ... the death penalty exemplifies the highest regard for human life.  It send a message that life is so precious ... if you make a choice to premeditately take a life ...  you will be required to forfeit your own.

In other words ... the scales of justice between wrongdoing and consequences must balance.

Today the scales of justice did not balance.  They weighed in favor of John Duncan and ... not his victims.

I am disgusted.

Janet 

Never fret.  He will get his due. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: November 03, 2008, 04:28:17 PM »

Sorry, I have been out of the loop of late. Could someone remind me who MH is that might be the dad?

Oh geesh, yes! I can't believe I forgot him. Thanks Bev!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: November 03, 2008, 04:28:43 PM »

O/T

This monster premediatedly took the lives of how many innocent people and ... perpetrated unimaginable ongoing torture upon two defenseless children and ... he did not receive the ultimate penalty under the law!!!!

In my opinion ... the death penalty exemplifies the highest regard for human life.  It send a message that life is so precious ... if you make a choice to premeditately take a life ...  you will be required to forfeit your own.

In other words ... the scales of justice between wrongdoing and consequences must balance.

Today the scales of justice did not balance.  They weighed in favor of John Duncan and ... not his victims.

I am disgusted.

Janet 

Janet...I am in total agreement with you! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: November 03, 2008, 04:33:39 PM »

O/T

I am disgusted.

Janet 

Joseph Duncan certainly deserves the death penalty but Steve Groene didn't want to pursue it. imo he felt that Shasta had been through enough and that the death penalty would just add years to her suffering. Joseph Duncan is a monster. He will get his...in time.  So will Casey Anthony.

There is more at this link Janet...

http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/4185296.html
Shasta's father Steve Groene is worried that seeking the death penalty will mean years of litigation, Douglas said.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1326 on: November 03, 2008, 04:33:53 PM »

O/T

I am disgusted.

Janet 

At least he did receive 3 death penalty sentences in August, but yes, he should've gotten more.  I live in Boise, and there are many happy people that are glad this monster is off the streets.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1327 on: November 03, 2008, 04:35:28 PM »

Ok I found this, its old, but its good.  I am going to search for the Baden interview stuff now, as I think I will find that much easier than searching each Monkey I remember from the original convo's posts.   

I wrote down the questions that Monkeys asked me to address with LP....so here goes in order of asking...

1, Did Tony really help Casy break into the shed for gas cans at the Anthony home?

LP, I don't know if he helped break in...but Tony did drive here there that night.

2, Did the female guard get immunity for talking with FBI/LE?

LP, No, not yet. Still being worked on.

3, Does the female guard work for you?

LP, No...she works for Rob.

4, Why did you LP, pull the $50,000 reward for info?

LP, the Fl. LE requested that he pull the offer due to so many people trying to get the $ that they started getting in the way of the investigation....rummaging through the dump and other places....So LP did what LE asked.

5, Does LE *know* who the Daddy is from DNA?

LP, Yes.

Destiny...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1328 on: November 03, 2008, 04:50:17 PM »

Alright, within Thread 50 for Caylee is where the Baden interview is most recently discussed and reviewed.  I will keep searching!! 

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: November 03, 2008, 04:56:09 PM »

Gotta leave monkey cage again.  See you later.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: November 03, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »

I remember all of it up to the point of 'the father had been notified'

Same here.. I don't recall any exact statement that the father had been told.  If it's true,  it's amazing that family hasn't come out and said a word about it..

I know most don't agree with me...but if the biodad is not involved I see no reason to know his name...he was obviously just a sperm donor...never involved in Caylee's life.....JMO

Then he has no reason to know.. not just the rest of us.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: November 03, 2008, 05:05:33 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17874799/detail.html

Cell Phone Pings Help Track Casey Anthony's Movements Over 3 Days
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June

POSTED: 1:06 pm EST November 3, 2008
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST November 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone tracked the movements of Casey Anthony, the woman charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, by using cell phone records.

Caylee was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until a month later. Her mother was first charged with child neglect before being charged with murder.

Pipitone said he tracked Anthony from Monday, June 16 -- the day Caylee was last seen alive -- until Monday, June 30 -- the day Anthony's abandoned car was towed from an Orange County Amscot.

The trunk of Anthony's car had a stench that investigators claim was from Caylee's body, Pipitone reported.

According to records, Anthony's cell phone "pinged" 20 different cell towers 754 times in the two-week period. Each time, her cell phone received or sent a text message or phone call, Pipitone reported.

Ninety-seven percent of the pings were to either her boyfriend's apartment near Winter Park, her friend's home in Orlando -- where she sometimes stayed -- her parents' home off Chickasaw Trail and the Fusian nightclub, where she was photographed partying while Caylee was missing, Pipitone said.

The other 3 percent of the pings -- especially during three days in June -- have raised questions, Pipitone said.

On Monday, June 16, Anthony's father, George Anthony, said he he saw his daughter and granddaughter leave his house at about 1 p.m.

"But if they did leave at that time, the cell records show they did not go far. Casey's cell phone communicated that afternoon through the same three cell towers she could reach from her home," Pipitone said.

At 1 p.m., Anthony made a 14-minute call to her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. At 1:44 p.m., she made a 36-minute call to her then-best friend, Amy Huizenga. At 2:52 p.m., there was an 11-minute call with ex-fiance Jesse Grund. All of the calls used cell towers that can be reached from her parents' home, Pipitone said.

But at 4:11 p.m., Anthony began trying to reach her mother, Cindy Anthony, making four attempts in two minutes, according to records. Anthony then traveled north from her parent's home and called Lazzaro for one minute at 4:19 p.m., Pipitone reported. Two minutes later, she talked to Grund for a minute, and tried to call her mother again at 4:25 p.m., Pipitone said.

There was no other communication from Anthony's cell phone until a call was made to Lazzaro's apartment at 5:57 p.m., records show.

Two hours later, Anthony and Lazzaro were captured on surveillance video at a Blockbuster, renting a movie that contains a scene of a rotting body in a car trunk, Pipitone said.

On June 17, Anthony returned to her parents' home around 2:30 p.m., Pipitone reported. At 4 p.m., her phone pinged a tower southwest of the house near Lee Vista Boulevard and South Goldenrod Road, an area where detectives have directed Equusearch volunteers to search for Caylee weeks ago.

At 5:20 p.m., a tower was pinged near Blanchard Park, another site searched in August by Equusearch. Anthony's cell phone went silent from 5:23 p.m. until 8:23 p.m., perhaps prompting investigators to search the area, Pipitone said.

"It was then that Casey's phone pinged a cell tower near boyfriend Tony Laazaro's apartment," Pipitone said. "By then, around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 17, Caylee had not been seen alive for nearly a day and a half. But remember, chemical evidence in the trunk of Casey's car indictaes the decomposing body was there up to two and half days after death, so a key question for anyone looking for Caylee's body (is) 'Where did Casey go next?'"

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

Anthony's phone later pinged a different spot near the Econ Trail, south of Lake Underhill, records show. It's also a location that detectives guided Equusearch volunteers to look for signs of Caylee's body, Pipitone said.

Equusearch will return to that area Nov. 8 to continue the search, Pipitone reported.

Scientific evidence suggests that a body left its chemical signature in the trunk of Anthony's car after decomposing for less than two and a half days, which would be about the same time period between the aforementioned cell phone pings, Pipitone said.

"Circumstantial, but interesting," Pipitone said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Key Date Investigated

Pipitone sifted through thousands of documents, looking into whether Caylee died on June 16, the key date in the case.

Pipitone said to understand why investigators believe Caylee is dead starts early in the morning of June 16, when Anthony called Lazzaro from her parents' house.

The 80-minute phone call ended at 1:05 a.m., and Anthony then had a conversation via text messages with Lazzaro until Lazzaro called her at 3:08 a.m.

It is not known what was discussed, but less than 10 hours later, Caylee, who was 2 at that time, was seen for the last time by her grandfather, George Anthony, Pipitone reported.

"Ten minutes to 1 (o'clock) that afternoon on the 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together -- both leaving with backpacks -- and my daughter said she was going to work, and she was taking Caylee to the nanny, to the baby sitter," George Anthony said.

Just before 8 p.m., seven hours after Caylee was last seen alive, Casey Anthony and Lazzaro are seen on surveillance video visiting the Blockbuster store near his apartment on University Boulevard. Caylee is not in the video.

Lazzaro told Local 6 News that he had not seen Caylee at that point for two weeks.

The video is one reason investigators believe June 16 may have been the day Caylee died, Pipitone reported.

"What happened in the next hours is even more intriguing. Tony (Lazzaro) and Casey rented two movies for that night. One one of them (was) "Untraceable," which contains a graphic scene that is even more chilling when you consider where Caylee's body may have been," Pipitone said. "The movie shows an FBI agent being pursued by a sadistic cyber-stalker who pops the trunk of a car and is overcome by the smell of a fly-infested, rotting corpse left by the killer in the trunk of the car."

Investigators believe Caylee's body was left in the trunk of her mother's car, where it decomposed, emitting an odor that Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, identified, Pipitone reported.

"It smells like there's been a damn dead body in the car," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call.

"Whether the movie scene is a clue to what Casey might have already done or was about to do -- or even where Caylee may have been on the same night they rented that movie -- only Casey can answer that, and she's not talking," Pipitone said.

Pipitone said he will continue to investigate the timeline into the case using cell phone records that show who Casey Anthony was talking to or texting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: November 03, 2008, 05:08:44 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

Casey Anthony Detective Told To Stop Blogging About Case
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 4:38 pm EST November 3, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey has grown so big, even the lead detective got caught up in the publicity. Eyewitness News has learned Detective Yuri Melich has been reprimanded by his bosses for blogging about the case online.

Melich started blogging when other bloggers started complimenting him. He told bloggers he was sleuthing the web secretly looking for clues in the case. But after he saw a lot of flattering stuff about himself, he posted on websleuths.com as Dick Tracy Orlando to thank bloggers for their kind words.

One blogger on websleuths.com claimed to be the president of the "WWYMD" fan club, meaning "What Would Yuri Melich Do?" One blogger was floored over how awesome Melich's work was after watching the interview Melich did with Casey Anthony's mother a couple of weeks after Casey's arrest.

Bloggers also asked about Melich's leg after seeing him on TV with a crutch. On September 20, he posted as "Dick Tracy Orlando" about how he had broken it in three places during training. He thanked them for their concern, writing, "Thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We are all working for her."

Melich signed off with, "Please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers."

Even so, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, took issue with it and complained to the sheriff's office. Melich's bosses then told him to stop, concerned that his communications with bloggers would be portrayed as an endorsement of some of the other opinions they expressed against Casey.

Eyewitness News legal analyst William Sheaffer calls the issue a tempest in a teapot, but says the sheriff's office was smart to put an end to it.

"Let's not give the defense or the defense supporters any issues, real or imagined, to work with in this case," he said.

Casey's defense attorney's public relations firm said Monday that "anything on the blogs we don't pay attention to," because they're unreliable.

It probably would backfire on the defense to bring up the bloggers, since many of them believe Casey Anthony murdered her daughter Caylee.

CASEY COULD BE BACK IN COURT

Casey Anthony could be back in court in two days. A pre-trial hearing is set for Wednesday morning on charges of check fraud and lying to investigators.

Casey can attend the hearing, but it's unclear if she will. Casey is expected to be tried on those charges in a few weeks.

Her trial on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter Caylee is set for January 5.

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

CINDY ANTHONY GETS EMOTIONAL AT VIGIL

Prayer vigils continued for the Anthony's granddaughter Caylee nearly five months after her disappearance.

Families gathered across the nation Sunday night to remember their missing loved ones. George and Cindy sat in a front pew of the Eastside Baptist Church on Conway Gardens Road as tearful families and friends gathered to pray.

Cindy said she lost control of her emotions when a little girl around Caylee's age hugged her (watch video).

The Anthony's said the vigils helped them cope.

"Having other families go through the same thing, words can't describe it. I mean, you need it," Cindy said (watch interview).

George and Cindy said things have calmed down outside their home since Casey's arrest.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: November 03, 2008, 05:26:42 PM »

IMO ... I am very happy to see that idiot Todd Black out of the picture. However, the same PR firm is still employed. Interesting.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: November 03, 2008, 05:30:37 PM »

IMO ... I am very happy to see that idiot Todd Black out of the picture. However, the same PR firm is still employed. Interesting.
Didn't someone post here that the firm only has 2 employees?
------------
next emoticon up for grabs:
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1335 on: November 03, 2008, 05:39:51 PM »

------------

Yep, that was me! LOL so now his partner has the job! Wonder what we can expect from them?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: November 03, 2008, 05:43:22 PM »

Oh geesh, yes! I can't believe I forgot him. Thanks Bev!
Ever since I first saw his picture I have thought he was the biodad.
He holds his head just the way Caylee did.
Shall we start a poll?
There would be a  lot of possibles I think 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: November 03, 2008, 05:50:55 PM »

Moved to Discussion area
MEDIA REPORTS:No Discussion

Scared Monkey
estee023

Re: MEDIA REPORTS:No Discussion
« Reply #272 on: Today at 11:07:47 AM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

instead of people speding their time on such stupidity such as saying that scott peterson has been writing to casey, they should put their energy into prayer for caylee and her family.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: November 03, 2008, 05:53:39 PM »

------------

Got it!!Thankies very much! Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: November 03, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »

I cannot not believe it!!  I gave Yuri Melich much more credit.  Common sense should have told him that a lead detective blogging on a forum in regards to the Caylee Marie case was not professional and ... would jeopardize the case if the the defence got wind of it.

I hope this guy is not on some kind of a power trip.

Janet

+++++

Casey Anthony Detective Told To Stop Blogging About Case
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 4:38 pm EST November 3, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey has grown so big, even the lead detective got caught up in the publicity. Eyewitness News has learned Detective Yuri Melich has been reprimanded by his bosses for blogging about the case online.

Melich started blogging when other bloggers started complimenting him. He told bloggers he was sleuthing the web secretly looking for clues in the case. But after he saw a lot of flattering stuff about himself, he posted on websleuths.com as Dick Tracy Orlando to thank bloggers for their kind words.

One blogger on websleuths.com claimed to be the president of the "WWYMD" fan club, meaning "What Would Yuri Melich Do?" One blogger was floored over how awesome Melich's work was after watching the interview Melich did with Casey Anthony's mother a couple of weeks after Casey's arrest.

Bloggers also asked about Melich's leg after seeing him on TV with a crutch. On September 20, he posted as "Dick Tracy Orlando" about how he had broken it in three places during training. He thanked them for their concern, writing, "Thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We are all working for her."

Melich signed off with, "Please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers."

Even so, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, took issue with it and complained to the sheriff's office. Melich's bosses then told him to stop, concerned that his communications with bloggers would be portrayed as an endorsement of some of the other opinions they expressed against Casey.

Eyewitness News legal analyst William Sheaffer calls the issue a tempest in a teapot, but says the sheriff's office was smart to put an end to it.

"Let's not give the defense or the defense supporters any issues, real or imagined, to work with in this case," he said.

Casey's defense attorney's public relations firm said Monday that "anything on the blogs we don't pay attention to," because they're unreliable.

It probably would backfire on the defense to bring up the bloggers, since many of them believe Casey Anthony murdered her daughter Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.