March 28, 2024, 11:53:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455844 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: November 03, 2008, 05:57:32 PM »

I cannot not believe it!!  I gave Yuri Melich much more credit.  Common sense should have told him that a lead detective blogging on a forum in regards to the Caylee Marie case was not professional and ... would jeopardize the case if the the defence got wind of it.

I hope this guy is not on some kind of a power trip.

Janet

+++++

Casey Anthony Detective Told To Stop Blogging About Case
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 4:38 pm EST November 3, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey has grown so big, even the lead detective got caught up in the publicity. Eyewitness News has learned Detective Yuri Melich has been reprimanded by his bosses for blogging about the case online.

Melich started blogging when other bloggers started complimenting him. He told bloggers he was sleuthing the web secretly looking for clues in the case. But after he saw a lot of flattering stuff about himself, he posted on websleuths.com as Dick Tracy Orlando to thank bloggers for their kind words.

One blogger on websleuths.com claimed to be the president of the "WWYMD" fan club, meaning "What Would Yuri Melich Do?" One blogger was floored over how awesome Melich's work was after watching the interview Melich did with Casey Anthony's mother a couple of weeks after Casey's arrest.

Bloggers also asked about Melich's leg after seeing him on TV with a crutch. On September 20, he posted as "Dick Tracy Orlando" about how he had broken it in three places during training. He thanked them for their concern, writing, "Thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We are all working for her."

Melich signed off with, "Please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers."

Even so, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, took issue with it and complained to the sheriff's office. Melich's bosses then told him to stop, concerned that his communications with bloggers would be portrayed as an endorsement of some of the other opinions they expressed against Casey.

Eyewitness News legal analyst William Sheaffer calls the issue a tempest in a teapot, but says the sheriff's office was smart to put an end to it.

"Let's not give the defense or the defense supporters any issues, real or imagined, to work with in this case," he said.

Casey's defense attorney's public relations firm said Monday that "anything on the blogs we don't pay attention to," because they're unreliable.

It probably would backfire on the defense to bring up the bloggers, since many of them believe Casey Anthony murdered her daughter Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

It's become a three ring circus now! Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: November 03, 2008, 06:01:15 PM »

That hug is soooo staged!   Cindy lives for being the star on camera!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17873279/index.html

Lisa

Is it bad to think I would not let my teenager near her and especially not a small child? Oh, well. I just thought it. Bad or not. 

No, it's not bad.  I have no love for the A's.  They are evil incarnate.  There is no way in hell I would let my child nears those freaks.

Lisa

God forbid that any of your family should go thru something as horrible as your daughter possibly killing your granddaughter.  No one knows how anyone else would react.  She is  grandmom who obviously loved Caylee despite anything else.  Could anyone fanthom just for a second that maybe. finally, its sinking into thier skulls that thier grandaughter Caylee is gone from this world.  That is an extremely painful thing to go through.  Her face is etched with pain, that woman has aged in a short time.  It can be nothing less than a living hell.  I for one can not and do not have it in me to criticize those grandparents irregardless of what happened.  They too are humans, and we as a collective group of monkeys who feel for people we surely dont even know.. then how can we not feel for a grieving grandparent.  I for one dont believe the grandparents are directly involved in her demise.  I lost a lil girl 9 mos after her birth and dont wish that pain upon anyone else.  We have to remember that  to be human and have a heart we need to act out in our actions and deeds and words the meaning of being compassionate in the face of such pain.  sorry for the rant My heart is hurting and this case is really getting to me.  My sil is an OLPD she  believes the same as we all do here and cant stand the Ants. And when I remind her of my lil angel she just sighs and says nothing. sorry gotta go.. sl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: November 03, 2008, 06:01:38 PM »

Im sorry Cute if that sounded snotty.  I am in my third day of giving up Diet Coke (Doctors orders) and plus the stupid stupid time change, so I am cranky!!! 

I know this is OT but I hope it's not too personal.  Could you share why your doctor wants you off Diet Coke?  That's literally all my husband and I drink.  TIA
There is a ingred. in Diet Coke called Peterline or something like that that he says is very bad.  I am now drinking juice with sparkling water added to it.  It's good and the water gives it a fizz.....
I only drink Polar Seltzer now,  I love them and they come flavored.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: November 03, 2008, 06:04:45 PM »

I cannot not believe it!!  I gave Yuri Melich much more credit.  Common sense should have told him that a lead detective blogging on a forum in regards to the Caylee Marie case was not professional and ... would jeopardize the case if the the defence got wind of it.

I hope this guy is not on some kind of a power trip.

Janet

+++++

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey has grown so big, even the lead detective got caught up in the publicity. Eyewitness News has learned Detective Yuri Melich has been reprimanded by his bosses for blogging about the case online.

Melich started blogging when other bloggers started complimenting him. He told bloggers he was sleuthing the web secretly looking for clues in the case. But after he saw a lot of flattering stuff about himself, he posted on websleuths.com as Dick Tracy Orlando to thank bloggers for their kind words.

One blogger on websleuths.com claimed to be the president of the "WWYMD" fan club, meaning "What Would Yuri Melich Do?" One blogger was floored over how awesome Melich's work was after watching the interview Melich did with Casey Anthony's mother a couple of weeks after Casey's arrest.

Bloggers also asked about Melich's leg after seeing him on TV with a crutch. On September 20, he posted as "Dick Tracy Orlando" about how he had broken it in three places during training. He thanked them for their concern, writing, "Thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We are all working for her."

Melich signed off with, "Please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers."

Even so, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, took issue with it and complained to the sheriff's office. Melich's bosses then told him to stop, concerned that his communications with bloggers would be portrayed as an endorsement of some of the other opinions they expressed against Casey.

Eyewitness News legal analyst William Sheaffer calls the issue a tempest in a teapot, but says the sheriff's office was smart to put an end to it.

"Let's not give the defense or the defense supporters any issues, real or imagined, to work with in this case," he said.

Casey's defense attorney's public relations firm said Monday that "anything on the blogs we don't pay attention to," because they're unreliable.

It probably would backfire on the defense to bring up the bloggers, since many of them believe Casey Anthony murdered her daughter Caylee.

Yes Janet and it's for this very reason when some people asked me why he wasn't posting here, I said I didn't think it was a good idea. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: November 03, 2008, 06:04:45 PM »

I don't understand why it would have been NeJame.  I could understand if Baez complained, but NeJame represents Cindy and George and has stated that he does not talk with Casey. 
------

next nugget
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: November 03, 2008, 06:08:09 PM »

IMO ... I am very happy to see that idiot Todd Black out of the picture. However, the same PR firm is still employed. Interesting.

Agreed, I am very interested to see who this will be...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1346 on: November 03, 2008, 06:08:50 PM »

For Sandy  I am so sorry for your loss.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: November 03, 2008, 06:10:28 PM »

What took so long?  Todd Black was a joke.  Jose Baez could articulate the same rhetoric so much more professionally.  The following article gives him too much credit.  There was so much more than that slip up in the CNN interview.

I had come to the conclusion that there was no other person than Todd Black which was associated with that PR firm.  I guess I was wrong.

Janet

+++++++++

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: November 03, 2008, 06:12:23 PM »

Alright, within Thread 50 for Caylee is where the Baden interview is most recently discussed and reviewed.  I will keep searching!! 

To make you search faster you just put  Dr Baden name in our search  box right above.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: November 03, 2008, 06:13:32 PM »

I thought the date of the trial regarding Caylee Marie was set for December.  When did this change?

Janet
++++++

CASEY COULD BE BACK IN COURT

Casey Anthony could be back in court in two days. A pre-trial hearing is set for Wednesday morning on charges of check fraud and lying to investigators.

Casey can attend the hearing, but it's unclear if she will. Casey is expected to be tried on those charges in a few weeks.

Her trial on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter Caylee is set for January 5.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: November 03, 2008, 06:13:38 PM »

What took so long?  Todd Black was a joke.  Jose Baez could articulate the same rhetoric so much more professionally.  The following article gives him too much credit.  There was so much more than that slip up in the CNN interview.

I had come to the conclusion that there was no other person than Todd Black which was associated with that PR firm.  I guess I was wrong.

Janet

+++++++++

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

Didn't Todd Black have a questionable past record?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: November 03, 2008, 06:18:31 PM »

KLAAS - sent you a nanner gram ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: November 03, 2008, 06:22:46 PM »

IMO ... I am very happy to see that idiot Todd Black out of the picture. However, the same PR firm is still employed. Interesting.

Agreed, I am very interested to see who this will be...
Possibly Todd Black now aka someone else.  Not to many to pick from in his company.     
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: November 03, 2008, 06:26:35 PM »

Alright, within Thread 50 for Caylee is where the Baden interview is most recently discussed and reviewed.  I will keep searching!! 

Dr. Baden did specify that forensic DNA testing of the strands of hair could determine the paternity but ... according to the released report ... only Mitochondrial DNA testing was conducted.  Mitochondrial DNA testing  does not reveal anything about the paternity ...

However ... if DNA testing went further than Mitochondrial ... the paternity could be confirmed but ... it is my understanding ... the father's DNA would be required.  Considering  the Lee Anthony's DNA was only taken in the week of October 9th in regards to linking him with the strands of hair found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle ... Baden or Padilla could not have had a clue in August.

IMO

Janet

+++++++++

MICHAEL BADEN

On the Record w/ Greta
Caylee Search: Psychics, Jail Visits Refused, 'Body Farm' Techniques
Tuesday, August 12, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Did Casey Anthony's car trunk carry a dead body? Both detectives and Casey's mother, Cindy, say they noticed an odor coming from that trunk that they seemed to be -- that of a decomposing body, is what they said. Well, right now, anthropologists from the University of Tennessee's facility known as "the body farm" are testing air samples from the car's trunk. What can the tests prove?

Joining us live is forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden. Dr. Baden, can they take an air sample from the trunk and determine whether or not there had been a body decomposing in that truck?

DR. MICHAEL BADEN, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST: Yes, because after we die and the bacteria proliferate in our body and start breaking down our muscles and our fat and organs, vapors, gases, are formed with beautiful names like cadaverine (ph) and putrescine (ph) that are a particular structure that are easily picked up in the toxicology lab if they're collected from the area, the air that the body was in. And if there was a dead body in the trunk of the car and they collected the air sample, they should be able to find those chemicals.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, this timeline begins probably sometime July -- June 15 is Father's Day.

BADEN: Right.

Watch Greta's interview with Dr. Baden

VAN SUSTEREN: June 16 is the last day that the grandfather saw that child, and it isn't until July 15 that the police are called. Let's say hypothetically that a body that began decomposing as soon as the 16th...

BADEN: Right.

VAN SUSTEREN: ... Were placed in that trunk, if you examined the truck now on August whatever this is, 11, would you still -- would the test still be as effective?

QUESTION: It would not be as effective now as it was when the cadaver dog alerted to it and the detective and the grandma said they smelled the decomposition. There was also some stains there. See, the air will dissipate over time, whereas the stain that was there would still be there. And if it were decomposition fluid or blood, that can be identified. And that's better than just the odor because you can do DNA on a stain and see if it came from Casey (SIC).

VAN SUSTEREN: I suppose...

BADEN: Or the baby.

VAN SUSTEREN: I supposed that it wouldn't necessarily be that either one would necessarily be conclusive, but it's sort of the combination would certainly be more persuasive than standing alone.

BADEN: Yes. Yes. And the stain could tell you DNA. The hair -- remember, there was hair there. The hair has DNA.

VAN SUSTEREN: And can also tell whether someone had been dead or not, the hair.

BADEN: That's right. The hair can tell you who the daddy is, as well as the baby, and also whether it came from a dead person or a living person.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, Dr. Baden. Thank you, sir.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html

LEONARD PADILLA

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics?
Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

LEE, GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY GIVE DNA

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

MITOCHONDRIAL DNA

Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

RELEASED FORENSIC TEST RESULTS

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

[b Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

This PDF includes documents released by prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case. The document has been edited to remove personal information such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Please be patient while the document loads; there are 34 pages of evidence[/b]

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: November 03, 2008, 06:34:09 PM »

Mammy ... by the time I posted my response you had disappearanced and ... I spent a long time on it.

Janet

____

Hi Monkeys!  Can anyone give me a quick update of happenings since Friday Plz?  TIA

Mammy ... the following media articles will give you an overview of what tool place over the weekend.  I was not on the forum most of Saturday and Sunday ... so I may have missed something.

Janet

++++++++

Anthony’s defense team questions prosecution witnesses 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 4:56 AM EDT
Created: Thursday, 30 Oct 2008, 9:15 PM EDT 
By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7759611&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Case Against Casey: Timeline Into Caylee's Disappearance Probed
Local 6 Investigates Missing Girl Case
POSTED: 9:09 am EDT October 31, 2008
UPDATED: 10:26 am EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.local6.com/news/17855547/detail.html

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17859993/detail.html#-

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

LEONARD PADILLA UPHOLDS JOSE BAEZ
NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Attorney Being Investigated for Hugging his Client
Aired October 31, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/31/ng.01.html

Is that a ghost behind George and Cindy Anthony? 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 2:58 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 2:56 PM EDT 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7765771&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

NOVEMBER 1, 2008

Texas Team To Resume Caylee Anthony Search
Searchers Will Also Look For Jennifer Kesse
POSTED: 8:21 pm EDT November 1, 2008
UPDATED: 8:32 pm EDT November 1, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17866217/detail.html

EquuSearch Moves Command Center For Caylee Search
Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:48:13 AM

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/1/equusearch_moves_command_center_for_caylee_search.html

NOVEMBER 2, 2008

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, November 2, 2008 - Guests Include Drew Peterson and Attorney Joel Brodsky, Victim's Rights Advocate Jacque Hollander, Author Fred Rosen, WNDB Radio News Director Mark Williams and Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discussing The TES Return To Orlando.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/11/02/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-drew-peterson-and-attorney-joel-brodsky-victims-rights-advocate-jacque-hollander-author-fred-ros/

NOVEMBER 3, 2008

Caylee's Grandparents Holding Onto Hope
Monday, November 03, 2008 8:35:55 AM

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/3/caylee39s_grandparents_holding_onto_hope.html

Cindy Anthony Becomes Emotional While Hugging Little Girl At Vigil
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 9:23 am EST November 3, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17872004/detail.html

+++++++

Quote from: klaasend on October 31, 2008, 03:15:40 AM

Alleged Email:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:51 PM
To: REDACTED
Cc: REDACTED
Subject: Re: Texas Equisearch

In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally...

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

-End alleged email-

_____

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: November 03, 2008, 06:40:41 PM »

Mammy ... by the time I posted my response you had disappearanced and ... I spent a long time on it.

But you did a fabulous job Janet.  Thanks for the recap. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1356 on: November 03, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »

To make you search faster you just put  Dr Baden name in our search  box right above.
BLONDE I THINK I LOVE YOU!!!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: November 03, 2008, 06:42:06 PM »

I'm sorry Janet.     Thank you for your reply.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: November 03, 2008, 06:46:45 PM »

Im sorry Cute if that sounded snotty.  I am in my third day of giving up Diet Coke (Doctors orders) and plus the stupid stupid time change, so I am cranky!!! 

I know this is OT but I hope it's not too personal.  Could you share why your doctor wants you off Diet Coke?  That's literally all my husband and I drink.  TIA
There is a ingred. in Diet Coke called Peterline or something like that that he says is very bad.  I am now drinking juice with sparkling water added to it.  It's good and the water gives it a fizz.....
I only drink Polar Seltzer now,  I love them and they come flavored.

Yeah, I was addicted to diet sodas. I have switched to brewing my own water kefir sodas. They are filled with lots of probiotics and very good for you.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1359 on: November 03, 2008, 06:47:06 PM »

That hug is soooo staged!   Cindy lives for being the star on camera!

http://www.wftv.com/video/17873279/index.html

Lisa

Is it bad to think I would not let my teenager near her and especially not a small child? Oh, well. I just thought it. Bad or not. 

No, it's not bad.  I have no love for the A's.  They are evil incarnate.  There is no way in hell I would let my child nears those freaks.

Lisa

God forbid that any of your family should go thru something as horrible as your daughter possibly killing your granddaughter.  No one knows how anyone else would react.  She is  grandmom who obviously loved Caylee despite anything else.  Could anyone fanthom just for a second that maybe. finally, its sinking into thier skulls that thier grandaughter Caylee is gone from this world.  That is an extremely painful thing to go through.  Her face is etched with pain, that woman has aged in a short time.  It can be nothing less than a living hell.  I for one can not and do not have it in me to criticize those grandparents irregardless of what happened.  They too are humans, and we as a collective group of monkeys who feel for people we surely dont even know.. then how can we not feel for a grieving grandparent.  I for one dont believe the grandparents are directly involved in her demise.  I lost a lil girl 9 mos after her birth and dont wish that pain upon anyone else.  We have to remember that  to be human and have a heart we need to act out in our actions and deeds and words the meaning of being compassionate in the face of such pain.  sorry for the rant My heart is hurting and this case is really getting to me.  My sil is an OLPD she  believes the same as we all do here and cant stand the Ants. And when I remind her of my lil angel she just sighs and says nothing. sorry gotta go.. sl

My mother lost a child, so I know something about that kind of pain.  The Anthony's lost my compassion about the time they started to obfuscate, deny, and spin.  The final straw was Cindy's trashing of Tim Miller, who IMO, is a saint!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.