March 28, 2024, 11:26:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53  (Read 455691 times)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: November 03, 2008, 06:49:28 PM »

Today is the 3rd.  I am getting all psyched about the hunt for Caylee.  8000 people all on the Lord's side, all on Caylee's side looking for her.  Surely this is the moment we are waiting for.  Casey, do you feel it??? 

I think 8000 searchers may be an over estimate, I'm hoping they get around 3000..that would be huge.

I agree. Many people will say that they will show up.......but won't.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: November 03, 2008, 06:51:10 PM »

I'm sorry Janet.     Thank you for your reply.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: November 03, 2008, 06:57:39 PM »

What took so long?  Todd Black was a joke.  Jose Baez could articulate the same rhetoric so much more professionally.  The following article gives him too much credit.  There was so much more than that slip up in the CNN interview.

I had come to the conclusion that there was no other person than Todd Black which was associated with that PR firm.  I guess I was wrong.

Janet

+++++++++

Casey Anthony Detective Told To Stop Blogging About Case
Monday, November 3, 2008 – updated: 4:38 pm EST November 3, 2008

MYSTERIOUS PR MAN TAKEN OFF CASE

The mysterious man named Black is off the Casey Anthony case.

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17877073/detail.html

Didn't Todd Black have a questionable past record?

Some Monkeys believe that Todd Black and Gil Cabot are the same person.

I do not have a clue.

Janet

+++++

http://www.gilcabot.com/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: November 03, 2008, 07:00:34 PM »

Klass, this is OT but is there a way I can send something to Red for verification?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: November 03, 2008, 07:02:03 PM »

Thank you for the T-shirt help. You too, Muffy.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: November 03, 2008, 07:02:59 PM »

Klass, this is OT but is there a way I can send something to Red for verification?

Yes, you can email to red@scaredmonkeys.com

You can email to me at smklaas@hotmail.com
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: November 03, 2008, 07:06:41 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17874799/detail.html

Cell Phone Pings Help Track Casey Anthony's Movements Over 3 Days
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June

POSTED: 1:06 pm EST November 3, 2008
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST November 3, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone tracked the movements of Casey Anthony, the woman charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee, by using cell phone records.

Caylee was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until a month later. Her mother was first charged with child neglect before being charged with murder.

Pipitone said he tracked Anthony from Monday, June 16 -- the day Caylee was last seen alive -- until Monday, June 30 -- the day Anthony's abandoned car was towed from an Orange County Amscot.

The trunk of Anthony's car had a stench that investigators claim was from Caylee's body, Pipitone reported.

According to records, Anthony's cell phone "pinged" 20 different cell towers 754 times in the two-week period. Each time, her cell phone received or sent a text message or phone call, Pipitone reported.

Ninety-seven percent of the pings were to either her boyfriend's apartment near Winter Park, her friend's home in Orlando -- where she sometimes stayed -- her parents' home off Chickasaw Trail and the Fusian nightclub, where she was photographed partying while Caylee was missing, Pipitone said.

The other 3 percent of the pings -- especially during three days in June -- have raised questions, Pipitone said.

On Monday, June 16, Anthony's father, George Anthony, said he he saw his daughter and granddaughter leave his house at about 1 p.m.

"But if they did leave at that time, the cell records show they did not go far. Casey's cell phone communicated that afternoon through the same three cell towers she could reach from her home," Pipitone said.

At 1 p.m., Anthony made a 14-minute call to her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. At 1:44 p.m., she made a 36-minute call to her then-best friend, Amy Huizenga. At 2:52 p.m., there was an 11-minute call with ex-fiance Jesse Grund. All of the calls used cell towers that can be reached from her parents' home, Pipitone said.

But at 4:11 p.m., Anthony began trying to reach her mother, Cindy Anthony, making four attempts in two minutes, according to records. Anthony then traveled north from her parent's home and called Lazzaro for one minute at 4:19 p.m., Pipitone reported. Two minutes later, she talked to Grund for a minute, and tried to call her mother again at 4:25 p.m., Pipitone said.

There was no other communication from Anthony's cell phone until a call was made to Lazzaro's apartment at 5:57 p.m., records show.

Two hours later, Anthony and Lazzaro were captured on surveillance video at a Blockbuster, renting a movie that contains a scene of a rotting body in a car trunk, Pipitone said.

On June 17, Anthony returned to her parents' home around 2:30 p.m., Pipitone reported. At 4 p.m., her phone pinged a tower southwest of the house near Lee Vista Boulevard and South Goldenrod Road, an area where detectives have directed Equusearch volunteers to search for Caylee weeks ago.

At 5:20 p.m., a tower was pinged near Blanchard Park, another site searched in August by Equusearch. Anthony's cell phone went silent from 5:23 p.m. until 8:23 p.m., perhaps prompting investigators to search the area, Pipitone said.

"It was then that Casey's phone pinged a cell tower near boyfriend Tony Laazaro's apartment," Pipitone said. "By then, around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 17, Caylee had not been seen alive for nearly a day and a half. But remember, chemical evidence in the trunk of Casey's car indictaes the decomposing body was there up to two and half days after death, so a key question for anyone looking for Caylee's body (is) 'Where did Casey go next?'"

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

Anthony's phone later pinged a different spot near the Econ Trail, south of Lake Underhill, records show. It's also a location that detectives guided Equusearch volunteers to look for signs of Caylee's body, Pipitone said.

Equusearch will return to that area Nov. 8 to continue the search, Pipitone reported.

Scientific evidence suggests that a body left its chemical signature in the trunk of Anthony's car after decomposing for less than two and a half days, which would be about the same time period between the aforementioned cell phone pings, Pipitone said.

"Circumstantial, but interesting," Pipitone said.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Key Date Investigated

Pipitone sifted through thousands of documents, looking into whether Caylee died on June 16, the key date in the case.

Pipitone said to understand why investigators believe Caylee is dead starts early in the morning of June 16, when Anthony called Lazzaro from her parents' house.

The 80-minute phone call ended at 1:05 a.m., and Anthony then had a conversation via text messages with Lazzaro until Lazzaro called her at 3:08 a.m.

It is not known what was discussed, but less than 10 hours later, Caylee, who was 2 at that time, was seen for the last time by her grandfather, George Anthony, Pipitone reported.

"Ten minutes to 1 (o'clock) that afternoon on the 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together -- both leaving with backpacks -- and my daughter said she was going to work, and she was taking Caylee to the nanny, to the baby sitter," George Anthony said.

Just before 8 p.m., seven hours after Caylee was last seen alive, Casey Anthony and Lazzaro are seen on surveillance video visiting the Blockbuster store near his apartment on University Boulevard. Caylee is not in the video.

Lazzaro told Local 6 News that he had not seen Caylee at that point for two weeks.

The video is one reason investigators believe June 16 may have been the day Caylee died, Pipitone reported.

"What happened in the next hours is even more intriguing. Tony (Lazzaro) and Casey rented two movies for that night. One one of them (was) "Untraceable," which contains a graphic scene that is even more chilling when you consider where Caylee's body may have been," Pipitone said. "The movie shows an FBI agent being pursued by a sadistic cyber-stalker who pops the trunk of a car and is overcome by the smell of a fly-infested, rotting corpse left by the killer in the trunk of the car."

Investigators believe Caylee's body was left in the trunk of her mother's car, where it decomposed, emitting an odor that Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, identified, Pipitone reported.

"It smells like there's been a damn dead body in the car," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call.

"Whether the movie scene is a clue to what Casey might have already done or was about to do -- or even where Caylee may have been on the same night they rented that movie -- only Casey can answer that, and she's not talking," Pipitone said.

Pipitone said he will continue to investigate the timeline into the case using cell phone records that show who Casey Anthony was talking to or texting.

Thanks Klaas.

This is huge!!!

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1367 on: November 03, 2008, 07:06:51 PM »

Just an FYI

NOT SURE IF I POSTED this one..........

Body found near NorthStar High School in Orlando on 10/24 has been identified as>>>>>>>
Carlos Hurtado, 20, who investigators say was shot in a drug deal. His body was found Friday near NorthStar High, a charter school on Curry Ford Road near Chickasaw Trail.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-b3report28_208oct28,0,4992466.story

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: November 03, 2008, 07:07:00 PM »

Yeah, I was addicted to diet sodas. I have switched to brewing my own water kefir sodas. They are filled with lots of probiotics and very good for you.

OMG..  that would be awesome!! I've been on harsh antibiotics since May of last year...  probiotics have really been a big help to my poor stomach! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: November 03, 2008, 07:08:32 PM »

Even so, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, took issue with it and complained to the sheriff's office. Melich's bosses then told him to stop, concerned that his communications with bloggers would be portrayed as an endorsement of some of the other opinions they expressed against Casey.

I don't understand why it would have been NeJame.  I could understand if Baez complained, but NeJame represents Cindy and George and has stated that he does not talk with Casey. 
------

next nugget

CA runs the circus show, don't you know?  Do people really think the immature murderer who never left the age of 12 is in charge or the loser of an attorney?  Nope, it's the money grubber herself, at least from my view of the antics.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: November 03, 2008, 07:10:24 PM »

I do not have a clue.

Janet

+++++

Based on pictures you can find from that website, and from a search on Todd Black, I don't think they are one and the same.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1371 on: November 03, 2008, 07:13:34 PM »

Even so, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, took issue with it and complained to the sheriff's office. Melich's bosses then told him to stop, concerned that his communications with bloggers would be portrayed as an endorsement of some of the other opinions they expressed against Casey.

I don't understand why it would have been NeJame.  I could understand if Baez complained, but NeJame represents Cindy and George and has stated that he does not talk with Casey. 
------

next nugget

CA runs the circus show, don't you know?  Do people really think the immature murderer who never left the age of 12 is in charge or the loser of an attorney?  Nope, it's the money grubber herself, at least from my view of the antics.

Yep.  But we have to remember that she is a grieving grandmother. (sarcasm)

LIsa

Lisa - as much as Cindy Anthony isn't the most likeable person in this case, I do believe she loved Caylee.  I don't like how she's treated Tim Miller and alot of other things she's done but she still loved her granddaughter, IMO. 
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 09:05:42 PM by klaasend » Logged
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: November 03, 2008, 07:14:51 PM »

I do not have a clue.

Janet

+++++

Based on pictures you can find from that website, and from a search on Todd Black, I don't think they are one and the same.

You have a picture of Todd Black from a search?  Can you post it please?

--------------

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: November 03, 2008, 07:16:07 PM »

What took so long?  Todd Black was a joke.  Jose Baez could articulate the same rhetoric so much more professionally.  The following article gives him too much credit.  There was so much more than that slip up in the CNN interview.

I had come to the conclusion that there was no other person than Todd Black which was associated with that PR firm.  I guess I was wrong.

Janet

+++++++++

Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance.

I do not have a clue.

Janet

+++++

This newborn monkey does. Does that make me a chimp? SO much to learn!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: November 03, 2008, 07:16:47 PM »

------

next nugget

Got it too!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: November 03, 2008, 07:19:48 PM »

I do not have a clue.

Janet

+++++

You have a picture of Todd Black from a search?  Can you post it please?

--------------

This Todd Black seems to be quite a mystery for some reason...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #1376 on: November 03, 2008, 07:20:46 PM »

What about this scenario>>
Casey and Caylee Do leave the house on the 16th @1250.  She goes to Lee's to wait until George leaves for work.  Probably has a key, Lee may be out of town, it is close to home, and the same cell towers would possibly ping as the A's house.  She may have killed Caylee at Lee's.  She possibly put her in the trunk and went home and buried her in the yard, and then later moved her to JBlanchard or near the airport.  Lee refuses lie detector...he knows.  What if she buried her in Lee's yard?  And moved her again from there, and the dogs "hits" at the A's were in error?

I bet Lee knew she didn't work and let her hang at his house until the A's were gone to work, as a routine.  Maybe she was involved in some "other" type of business that he was aware of and only the A's didn't know.  Lee would cover for her. 

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1377 on: November 03, 2008, 07:24:55 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

I do not have a clue.

Janet

+++++

This newborn monkey does. Does that make me a chimp? SO much to learn!

Does he look like the guy pictured here?

http://www.teddwebb.com/showcase/where_are_they_now/gil_cabot.html

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: November 03, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »

What about this scenario>>
Casey and Caylee Do leave the house on the 16th @1250.  She goes to Lee's to wait until George leaves for work.  Probably has a key, Lee may be out of town, it is close to home, and the same cell towers would possibly ping as the A's house.  She may have killed Caylee at Lee's.  She possibly put her in the trunk and went home and buried her in the yard, and then later moved her to JBlanchard or near the airport.  Lee refuses lie detector...he knows.  What if she buried her in Lee's yard?  And moved her again from there, and the dogs "hits" at the A's were in error?

I bet Lee knew she didn't work and let her hang at his house until the A's were gone to work, as a routine.  Maybe she was involved in some "other" type of business that he was aware of and only the A's didn't know.  Lee would cover for her. 

Very possible.  I sure hope they checked Lee's place out. 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: November 03, 2008, 07:30:31 PM »

Yep.  But we have to remember that she is a grieving grandmother. (sarcasm)

LIsa

From my life experience I had two "grandmothers" one was just as I think the large majority "here" are, sweet, warm, giving, thoughtful & loved us, all of us, just the way we were: sometimes loud, happy, sad, neat, messy, hungry, full, etc.  The other "one" would have been kinder to a lap dog,which is what I think Caylee was treated as or it would have been known that there was no nanny & no job & that her damn mother was stuffing her into the trunk when she wasn't convenient.

So no, I do not believe that all "grandmothers" are equal.  Actions tell the true tale.  I am sorry that SandyL had such a sad loss in her experience & know that she is the good in everything she does but feel differently about CA.  Of course, I know you know that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.